Candice in Wickedland Ch. 08

Story Info
A naked teenage slave is examined by a decedent older woman
7.3k words
4.65
24.6k
18
7

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,918 Followers

It wasn't long after I had been whipped by Katrina that she learned that Bethany had altered her memories and manipulated her into hating me. Katrina requested permission to meet with me in private. After negotiating with Princess Bedrohlich, a meeting was arranged.

I was led by two castle servants to a candlelit chamber and tied spreadeagle between two tall, wooden posts. I was then told to expect a visitor and I was left all alone in the room. I stood there with my legs spread and my arms outstretched. I was left waiting like that for what seemed a long time. Were they playing some sort of sadistic game with me? Or were they just really disorganized? I wasn't sure. And I had a lot of time to wonder about it.

When Katrina arrived, she took one look at me with my wrists and ankles bound, my naked body vulnerable, and she immediately decided to untie me.

"They explained it all to me," Katrina said as she untied one of my ankles, "Princess Bedrohlich and Anna and Magier. Wow, I didn't believe them at first, but Bethany did something to me. She wiped my memory with some sort of.... well, something like the neuralyzer that they use in the Men in Black movies... only something mystical, not technological."

"The trickster stone," I replied as she began to untie my other ankle.

"Yes, the trickster stone," she replied. "I'm so sorry I whipped you. Bethany tricked me. I thought you were a horrible person. But those were just false memories. I am so, so sorry."

"So, did you really have a crush on me back in high school?" I asked.

"Oh, that part was real," she assured me, "I really did have a crush on you, but I was way too insecure to do anything about it.

Then Katrina attempted to untie my wrists, however, that proved to be a challenging task. Maybe it was the fact that my wrists were raised up at least ten inches above my head and thus were above Kat's eye level and she had to reach to fiddle with the ropes. Whatever the reason, she kept trying and failing to undo the knots.

"Dammit," she swore. "Why'd they tie you like this anyway?"

Kat looked exasperated, and then with shaking hands, she pulled out a prescription bottle from her purse and popped the cap off. She extracted two small, white pills and popped them into her mouth.

"It's sort of traditional," I replied. "If a slave doesn't have a task where she needs her hands, they're usually tied or manacled or bound in some way."

"But why make you a slave in the first place?" Kat asked after she washed her pills down with a large gulp from her bottled water. "Isn't slavery supposed to be a punishment for something? You never did anything bad enough to deserve this, did you?"

I sighed heavily and gave Katrina a look. Sidhe society could be barbaric and cruel. She seemed too civilized to be spending any amount of time in a Sidhe kingdom.

"I didn't do anything bad to be sentenced to slavery," I explained. "One of my ancestors made a deal centuries ago with Princess Bedrohlich to make sure he and his family would be protected from the plague. As payment, he had to agree that some of his descendants would become Princess Bedrohlich's sexual playthings."

"What? No way!" Kat exclaimed and then a series of follow up questions were tossed at me. She thought it was terribly unfair that Albrecht's offspring were paying a price for his protections from the plague centuries after he died. Kat was a big believer in fairness, and she felt that it was unfair for me to be paying off a debt for an ancient ancestor that I had never even met.

I shifted my weight from one foot to another, squirmed and worried I might get into trouble for telling Katrina unflattering truths about the Sidhe, but I felt something of an emotional connection to her, and felt she deserved to know the truth.

"When the Sidhe make deals with humans, it's important to pay attention to the exact wording of the deal. Briefly, it will seem like you're getting a great deal, but the Sidhe are tricky. They'll word things so that there are loopholes that allow them to take advantage of the humans they deal with."

"They sound like conmen," Katrina replied.

"Don't ever say that to their face," I advised, "They act all courtly and polite, but if you insult one of the Faerie people, and they take offense, they'll likely bring down some sort of horrible revenge down on you. It's never a good idea to piss them off."

"I hate to see people mistreated," Katrina replied as she gave me a sad look, "And I'm sorry I whipped you and said all those mean things. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you that won't piss off Princess Bedrohlich or any of the other faeries?"

I rubbed my face against my upraised arm and shyly avoided eye contact. If she genuinely wanted to help me, I could think of one thing she could do to make my captivity more pleasant.

"Well, to be honest, the worst thing about being a slave in Verborgen isn't the spankings or the whippings or the bondage. It's the orgasm denial. We're kept in a state of constant sexual arousal, but orgasms are strictly rationed. Most of the time, my clit is so hard and swollen that it feels like it's going to burst."

"Oh, Candice," Kat said, her voice thick with sympathy, "I didn't know."

"They even keep our hands bound at night so we can't touch ourselves. There's a constant need between my legs that's almost never fed. So, if you could maybe do something to alleviate that..."

I let the sentence trail off, but Kat was smart enough to understand what I was requesting.

"Are you sure?" Katrina asked, "I want to help, but with you tied up and helpless the way you are, I'd feel like a sexual predator, like I'm taking advantage of a helpless victim."

"It's okay," I assured Kat, "I'm giving you permission."

Kat was still hesitant; however, she couldn't help but notice how my pubic lips were very visible, plump and glistening with moisture. And then I gave her my sad look and said, "You're not going to leave me in sexual distress, are you?"

"I suppose I couldn't leave a friend in sexual distress, could I?" Kat finally responded and then she got down on her knees and placed her face near my crotch.

I spread my thighs apart in a blatant invitation and sighed deeply. I panted and my chest heaved in anticipation. Kat looked up at me and gave me a nervous look, but I think there might have been some excitement mixed in somewhere with her nervousness.

With more verbal encouragement from me, Kat worked her tongue into the gap between my labia. She worked it in deep. She started off with slow, probing licks.

My blood sang in my veins as Katrina's tongue brought me closer and closer to orgasm. My whole body was feverish with lust and then she pulled her mouth away from my pink slit, looked up at me and said, "You taste good."

My heart was pounding in my ears and most of the blood in my body seemed to be circulating through my loins. My brain's ability to understand words was greatly diminished. I had no idea how to respond to what Katrina had just said.

"What?" I said, stupidly.

"This is my first time eating out a girl," Katrina explained excitedly. "I'd assumed the taste would be off-putting, but you taste good. It's bland at first, but there's this exotic aftertaste. I like it."

My breathing was ragged and there was a throbbing ache in my hard clitoris. I could just barely focus on the words coming out of Katrina's mouth. I shifted my weight from one foot to another and attempted to explain my situation to her.

"Kat, I'm honored to be the first woman that you've ever gone down on, really I am. But when you're licking a woman's vagina and she's dripping wet and you've got her gasping and writhing in sexual need, that's not the right time to pause and initiate a long, drawn out conversation with her."

Katrina looked genuinely contrite and said, "Sorry."

I took a deep breath and my voice trembled as I said, "Get back to licking me, please."

And then, my whole body shook as Kat touched her tongue to my swollen pubic lips once more.

Kat clamped her mouth onto my shaven sex and her tongue went deep inside of me. My knees went wobbly, and my legs shook almost from the instant Katrina's tongue went to work. My body was already alive with sexual need before Katrina touched her tongue to my pussy and a powerful orgasm began to build inside of me almost from the instant that her tongue found its way inside of me.

My legs went weak and if not for the way my wrists were tied and secured above my head, I would have collapsed into a heap on the floor. My orgasm rolled up and broke out of me like a tsunami. I screamed in sexual release and wanton ecstasy. Again, I was glad for the ropes tied around my wrists as I felt my thighs tremble and my knees buckle. I would have collapsed to the floor if not for them holding me up.

* * *

This turned into a regular thing. Kat returned to the castle again and again and volunteered to get between my legs and lick me to orgasm each time she visited.

Kat was a very attentive, enthusiastic lover. However, once Anna realized that Kat and I were having sex, she insisted that she had to be included in any sexual activities that I experienced with Kat.

This soon snowballed, as Barbara and Princess Bedrohlich demanded to be part of any erotic games that involved Kat and me. As a result, every time Kat showed up for an intimate sexual encounter, it rapidly turned into a five-woman lesbian orgy.

* * *

It was my 210th day as a slave, when the woman who owns me announced her intent to subject me to yet another creative humiliation.

It sort of sprang from the five-woman orgies that we had. These orgies involved Princess Bedrohlich, my friend, Barb, my girlfriend, Anna, a girl I knew from high school named Kat and me. At some point one of us had marveled that it seemed like every female I knew was at these orgies, and Princess Bedrohlich disagreed.

"Surely, not every woman she knows is here."

"Well, we've got a lot. Back in the world of mortals, you wouldn't see a naked woman being dominated by so many of her friends."

"I think it's delicious the way she blushes and gets adorably flustered when I bring in a woman from her past to witness her humiliations," the Faerie princess proclaimed, "It's my intention to bring even more women from her past to act as spectators or participants to my slave's naked degradations. It will be gloriously entertaining. I assure you."

"You've already got me and two of the girls she went to high school participating in her humiliations," Anna pointed out, "Who else were you thinking of including?"

I felt my face blush hot as the woman who owned me flashed a wicked smile and replied, "We could include her mother. Almost any slave would squirm with embarrassment if their mother saw them indecently exposed and sexually objectified. I am also certain that there are females from her neighborhood who would appreciate watching as Candice bounced and whimpered across my lap as I turned her perfectly shaped buttocks red."

I failed to stifle a gasp at the thought of my neighbors watching as my naked body was put on display for their entertainment. Princess Bedrohlich heard my gasp and gave me a mischievous look. At that moment, I knew for certain that she would be entertained while I would likely pass out from embarrassment overload.

* * *

Princess Bedrohlich took her time making her plans and getting commitments from additional people to participate in my humiliations. All the details were kept hush hush. I had no idea who was being added or when their participation would begin.

Several days later, I was down in the subterranean level of the castle with my legs spread far apart for Gudrun to shave the stubble away from my naughty bits when Knetel came into the room and announced that Princess Bedrohlich was demanding to see me in her chambers.

Gudrun finished up, carefully scraping away small hairs from the flesh to the side of my pink slit and then she spread my butt cheeks apart to remove fine hairs from around my anus. Knetel then bound my wrists behind me and joined them to the back of my collar with a short chain that kept me from protecting my buttocks.

"I'll escort you," Knetel said as she took me by the arm and led me up the castle stairs to the level where the royal bedchambers were located.

I was ushered into Princess Bedrohlich's chamber, and I immediately knew that something different was planned for the day. Normally Princess Bedrohlich wore gowns with a laced bodice and flaring bell sleeves-like something out of 16th century Europe. But as I cautiously eyed the Faerie Princess's attire, I could see that she was wearing a custom-tailored Burberry pantsuit.

"Candice," the princess purred, "you look delightfully fetching. It will be a delight to put your naked charms on display."

"Thank you, mistress," I replied timidly.

"We are going on a journey," she said with mischievous cheer, "back to your homeland of California. Are you as filled with anticipation as I?"

"California?" I asked, "Am I being set free?"

Then she laughed a grand, melodious laugh and replied, "No, you foolish girl. I'm taking you to California, so that citizens of your world can delight in examining your naked body and have a chance to sexually objectify you. You will find it to be extremely humiliating and I shall be greatly entertained."

I had a few moments for the enormity of her words to sink in, and then she made a grand gesture with her hands and melodramatically shouted, "Aperi ianuam!"

She called out those words and then a hole ripped in the fabric of reality.

That's the only way I can describe it. There was suddenly a hole in the air and through that hole I could see the living room of a modern American home. There was a sofa, a loveseat, a recliner and a flatscreen TV.

The room looked familiar. After a few seconds of staring, I realized that I was looking into the home of Barbara Jacobs, my best friend. I froze for a few seconds, and I forgot how to breathe. Being put on display as a naked sex slave in Barb's home was more than I could handle. My legs locked up and when I was told to walk through the portal, I just stood there.

"Bad slave!" Princess Bedrohlich snapped at me. This was quickly followed by six stinging blows of the whip across my ass and the backs of my thighs. The sudden burst of pain jolted me from my paralysis, and I stumbled into my friend's living room.

Without my hands to steady myself, I lost my balance and almost fell on my face. Luckily, Barbara appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me. She held me tight until I regained my balance and then she pulled back slightly and said, "You took a little tumble there, Candice. You okay?"

Before I had a chance to respond, Princess Bedrohlich entered the living room, stood intimately close and said, "Barbara, your slave has behaved disgracefully. You'll have to punish her for her inexcusable behavior."

Just then, Barb's mom walked into the room. Mrs. Jacobs and I had always had a very congenial relationship. She approved of me as a friend for her daughter and she always had a smile and a kind word for me whenever I was around. She liked and respected me, and then suddenly, there I was putting my naked boobs, my hard nipples and my swollen pubic lips blatantly on display just a few feet away from her. I felt my face blush hot with humiliation, knowing my relationship with her could never be the same.

"My slave?" Barb asked dubiously. "No, Candice is my friend. She's your slave."

"Oh, Barbara," the faerie princess said, "I can only hold onto her for a total of a thousand days. You must prepare for the day that I relinquish my ownership, so that you and your friend Anna can rule over her and own her as I do now."

"What?" I asked.

"It was a condition of the deal I made with her," Princess Bedrohlich explained. "When you are no longer my slave, it is my wish that there be people in your life that continue to treat you in the manner that suits you best."

"Princess Bedrohlich is conditioning my daughter to become the sort of person who will feel comfortable punishing and sexually objectifying you," Mrs. Jacobs explained.

"And you?" I asked.

"Mostly, I'm being conditioned to be comfortable at being a witness when my daughter doles out the punishments and the sexual objectification."

"I have also encouraged her to participate in treating you as a slave," Princess Bedrohlich added.

I looked over at Mrs. Jacobs. She was a sweet, middle-aged, suburban housewife. She had an aura of kindness and wholesomeness about her. And to nobody, I said, "I can't see Mrs. Jacobs ever punishing me or treating me like a sex object."

"Oh?" Princess Bedrohlich inquired in a mocking tone. Then she turned to Mrs. Jacobs and said, "Do you find Candice to be physically attractive?"

"Of course," she replied, "She's one of the most attractive women I've ever met."

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to run your hands all across her naked body and touch her everywhere?"

"Yes," Mrs. Jacobs replied, her voice thick with emotion and her face blushing a deep, ruddy hue. Apparently, uncomfortable talking about her sexual attraction to a teenage friend of her daughter's.

"Go then," Princess Bedrohlich said to Mrs. Jacobs, "Grab her and enjoy the pleasures of feeling her young, naked flesh underneath your fingertips. Touch her wherever you wish. Do not be embarrassed."

Mrs. Jacobs approached me hesitantly with an apprehensive look on her face, however, she did as the faerie princess said. Cautiously, she reached out and cupped my breasts with her hands, lifting them gently, feeling their weight.

The way my arms were bound behind me, I was forced to thrust my breasts out as if offering them up to Mrs. Jacobs. The middle-aged woman squeezed both breasts with her firm hands and kneaded them like cookie dough. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and paused before kneading them again. This was a new experience for her, fondling the friend of her teenage daughter. She obviously felt uncomfortable doing it, but she was adapting.

Then, when she reached a point where she stopped squeezing my breasts and focused all her attentions on my nipples. She brushed her thumbs lightly across them, causing them to tingle with an erotic sort of pulse. And there was an echo to this sensation as an insistent wet pulse throbbed between my legs.

My nipples had become so hard and erect that they ached, as they throbbed. And then, becoming more adventurous, Mrs. Jacobs squeezed my nipples hard. I gasped, but I resisted the urge to squirm or attempt to pull away. Perhaps she took that as a sign that I was enjoying the way she was abusing my nipples and then she squeezed them even harder. I whimpered and felt my legs tremble, but I did not complain. Like a good slave, I let her abuse my poor nipples as much as she wanted.

A look of elation broke out on Mrs. Jacobs face as if my stoic reactions to the way she was treating my nipples was the most fascinating thing she had ever experienced. She smiled, licked her lips and then transitioned to rolling my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

Suddenly her hand was between my legs, cupping my swollen pubic lips. She palmed my vulva and slowly parted my labia and inserted a finger into my sex.

"Dear God, she's soaking wet!" Mrs. Jacobs announced to her daughter, "I had no idea!"

"Candice finds it very arousing to be treated like a slave," Princess Bedrohlich explained as Mrs. Jacobs continued to finger my pussy, "It suits her."

It felt weird and awkward being felt up and fingered by Barb's mother, but I was bound with my arms chained behind my back. I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to. I tried and failed to stifle a moan as Mrs. Jacob's fingers did things to me that made my pussy throb. And then Princess Bedrohlich interrupted the proceedings, saying, "Dear, I think it's time Candice was punished. You can play with her more, later."

Schlank
Schlank
2,918 Followers