Candice in Wickedland Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obediently, I did as she commanded. I licked away the hood from her swollen clitoris and then I took it into my mouth and sucked on it vigorously.

When she came, she shuddered, her thighs tensed up and then she shuddered again. She gasped, then panted and her whole body tensed up before she cried out in orgasmic passion. My hands were gripping her toned ass, my mouth enveloped her clit, and my knees were pornographically far apart as I knelt in front of her. It was an intimate moment shared between a slave and a dominant woman. My sex throbbed wetly as I knelt there, and I felt deliriously happy.

In my younger days I had never anticipated a future where I would be constantly naked and serve as a sexual plaything for dominant women, but now it gave me joy to embrace that as my new identity. It made me feel vibrant and alive and fulfilled.