Candice in Wickedland Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, Mrs. Jacobs removed her hands from my naked body. She took two steps back and then said, "Are you sure she needs to be punished? She seems so well behaved."

"Slaves need to be punished often," Princess Bedrohlich explained, "even the well-behaved ones. It satisfies a deep emotional need."

Then Mrs. Jacobs looked to me as if asking me to confirm what had just been said. I nodded in affirmation. I may not have been able to explain it, but there was a part of me that craved harsh punishments.

Mrs. Jacobs nodded back to me and then she turned to her daughter and said, "Barb? The punishment thing?"

"I've punished her before," Barbara assured her mother, "I know what I'm doing."

I'd been spanked by Barbara before, but being naked, helpless and punished while Barbara's mother watched changed the whole dynamic and suddenly, I felt even more naked, more humiliated and more vulnerable than before.

Of course, the increased nakedness, humiliation and vulnerability felt delicious and breath-taking. I panted and my breasts rose and fell as I watched Barbara walk purposefully across the room and take her seat on a large, leather upholstered ottoman.

"Could somebody help Candice across my lap?" Barb asked, "With her arms bound behind her back, she'll have a difficult time maneuvering herself into position."

Mrs. Jacobs grabbed me around the upper arms and helped ease me into the proper position across the lap of my best friend. And when my naked body was across Barb's lap and I was looking down at the floor, I felt strong hands grasp me around my hips and lift them up higher, thus raising my buttocks up, making them a more vulnerable target for Barb's right hand.

"Your butt is so cute," Barb gushed, "I'm so lucky that I can have you naked and at my mercy like this."

I felt so deliciously helpless and humiliated at that moment, I very nearly orgasmed right on the spot. But I bit my lower lip and attempted to hold back my climax. I didn't want to pant my way to sexual release with Barb's mother watching. That would be taking my mortification to a level I didn't think that I could handle.

Barb took a few moments to fondle my buttocks before my spanking began, and I imagined what I must look like to Barb's mother, naked, bound, with my ass raised indecently high and my shaved pubes visible in between my legs. My breath started to come to me in gasps and quick pants and then; without warning; my punishment began.

Barb was a teenager with a strong right arm. Her spanking stung from the very first swat. Of course, the fact that my ass was already tender from previous punishments may have had something to do with that.

I felt her bare hand raining down hard swats on my already tender buttocks, and attempted to maintain some semblance of pride, by not crying out in pain at the very first blows. I remembered that Barb's mother and Princess Bedrohlich were watching, and I tried to make a show of not being weak in front of them. I tried to hold back the tears, not wanting them to see how helpless and defeated I felt, but my naked buttocks were soon an explosion of stinging pain. My abused buttocks were tender from the spankings and whippings I'd received in Verborgen, and my friend's assault on my bare bottom rapidly took the soreness I was already feeling and increased it.

Soon I was writhing across Barb's lap and crying like a little girl, my eyesight blurry from all the tears I was shedding. My body refused to obey me. The pain my friend was inflicting on my naked, helpless body caused my body to twist and squirm and recoil from the blows. It was out of my hands, just like the tears welling up in my eyes and the sobbing. I couldn't control it.

After eight punishing spanks across my abused bottom, Barb stopped and said, "Candice, raise your bottom up and arch your back. I want these spanks to hurt as much as possible."

Barb's mother attempted to speak up on my behalf and said, "Is that really necessary? It looks like Candice is hurting a lot already."

Some sort of slave instinct forced me to take Barb's side, and I said, "It's okay, Mrs. Jacobs. I can take it."

Having said that, I spread my legs and braced the balls of my feet firmly against the floor, giving me leverage to raise up my bottom and arch my back.

"Is that better?" I asked Barb, raising up my bare buttocks and making them a much more vulnerable target.

"Much better," Barb said approvingly, "Now, hold that position, sweetie. Just ten more to go."

Barb said it was only ten more swats, but it felt like seventy. She had a merciless right hand, and she spanked my boldly displayed bottom furiously, reducing me to a vigorous flow of tears and my cute, naked bottom to a riot of red-hot, boiling pain.

At a certain point, I didn't even try to hold back the sobs or make any attempt to preserve my dignity. I was beset with unbridled, unbearable pain, so I just surrendered to the pain and let the tears flow and let my body squirm and recoil from the pain as much as it wanted. I didn't care how undignified it made me look, or what Mrs. Jacobs thought of me anymore.

My friend's strong hand spanked my naked, defenseless flesh again and again, at some point targeting the deliciously sensitive flesh where my buttocks joined up with the backs of my thighs. I screamed and sobbed like a little girl at this freshly inflicted pain on my innocent flesh, but just as my poor backside was heated up to extraordinary temperatures, so was that all-important sexual center between my legs.

The heat from my poor, abused bottom spread to my loins, and that made the pain I was feeling utterly delicious. I was naked, helpless, at my teenage friend's mercy and my bare bottom was being cruelly punished, but there was a pulsing fire in my loins that was exquisite.

My bound and naked body shook with sobs, but my sex was wet and throbbing with intense desire. I groaned at the intensity of my libidinous heat. It was more than just my poor, abused buttocks now, my loins, my breasts, my thighs, my nipples, my fevered brow were all filled with a tingling warmth. It was like hot-liquid lust flowed through my veins now. My sex was dripping wet, and I was certain that the moisture must be visible to Mrs. Jacobs from where she was standing.

All my nerve-endings were agonizingly alive, and I desperately wanted somebody to touch me, to feel me, to grab my naked body, to roughly probe the interior of my sex and impale me so deep that it hurt. I gasped and looked up hopefully with round, pleading eyes, hoping that one of them women would see my sexual need and grab me roughly, fondly me lewdly and brutally thrust things inside of me repeatedly until I passed out.

Strong female hands grabbed at my naked body and helped remove me from Barb's lap, then I was ordered to thank Barb for the painful punishment she had delivered to my poor bottom.

Thanking Barb while her mother watched made me feel more humiliated and degraded than I thought it would, but the humiliation was delicious, and it ramped up the raw intensity of what I was feeling even higher.

Once I had thanked her, Barb stood next to me, took me gently in her arms and let me cry on her shoulder. Her clothed body pressed up against my naked one reminded me of my inferior status to her, but the way she held me reminded me that she had feelings of fondness and affection towards me.

When I was done sobbing, Barb lifted my head up and kissed me on the mouth. It was a warm, passionate kiss and when her tongue tried to enter my mouth, I let it in, and her tongue danced erotically against mine. I moaned into her mouth and once again felt a delicious tingling sensation in my loins.

"You see," Princess Bedrohlich explained, "pain and pleasure are inexorably intertwined for Candice. The pain causes her libido to burn with a passion that cannot be ignited by any other means."

"The way she squirms and bounces when she's across my daughter's lap getting punished," Barb's mother said hesitantly, "it's like some sort of frenetic dance. There's a beauty to it. It's almost impossible to look away."

"Yes," the princess agreed, "the way a slave writhes when she's punished can be quite bewitching. This is one of the main reasons we desire to own slaves, so that we may witness grand spectacles such as this daily."

* * *

During my time in captivity, a new woman had moved in right next door to my mother. Her name was Ruth, she was thirty-nine years old, and Princess Bedrohlich insisted that I needed to be introduced to her so that she could abuse me and use me as her sexual plaything.

"She was married to an extraordinarily unpleasant man," the faerie princess explained, "His many faults led to a messy divorce. Before the ordeal of the marriage was over, he stole her youth and her idealistic outlook on life, which has caused Ruth to give up on men completely."

Princess Bedrohlich claimed that it was now my responsibility to provide comfort and joy to Ruth now that she had moved in next door to my mother's home.

"I thought it might be therapeutic for her if she were allowed to sample your hospitality and the pleasures that her young, adorable body can offer," Princess Bedrohlich explained.

I was certain that Princess Bedrohlich's motives were not completely altruistic, but I was a slave, and I did whatever I was ordered to do. My mistress's true motives didn't really matter. What truly mattered was that I be obedient.

The first time I met Ruth Reed, I was naked except for the slave collar around my neck. Ruth was wearing sneakers, blue jeans and a baggy t-shirt with a university logo. I stood there timidly and allowed her eyes to roam boldly all across my body, taking in all the intimate details of my naked anatomy.

Princess Bedrohlich was standing slightly to my right, holding me by the arm and urging me to stand straight and thrust my chest out.

"So, is that a slave position?" Ruth asked.

"Oh no," Princess Bedrohlich replied, "Slave positions are much more complex than that. Slave positions would also leave the most intimate parts of her body much more exposed."

Ruth smiled malevolently and said, "Show me."

The faerie princess removed her hand from my arm and snapped, "Candice! Inspection pose!"

I reacted immediately, countless hours of slave training kicking in, I spread my legs wide, laced my fingers behind the back of my head, arched my spine, pulled my elbows back and thrust my breasts forward.

"I love it," Ruth said, continuing to smile, "except for her ass, it's like she's offering up all of her naughty bits to me at the same time."

"Oh, and if you want her to offer up her buttocks, there are poses for that as well."

Then Princess Bedrohlich snapped, "Wall pose!"

Obediently, I placed my hands on the wall, palms flat, and bent over slightly at the waist while spreading my legs wide enough to feel vulnerable and indecently exposed.

"Ah," Ruth exclaimed with the sound of approval in her voice, "Yes, now she looks as if she's offering up her ass. And with her legs spread so wide, those cute bald pubes of hers are also nicely available. How long can she hold this position?"

"Candice," the faerie princess asked, prompting me to answer the question.

"As long as you like, mistress," I replied.

"Mistress?" Ruth asked.

"A common term among slaves when addressing a female master," Princess Bedrohlich explained, "She's signifying that she recognizes you as having authority over her."

"Ooh, I like that," Ruth purred. Then she turned to me and said, "Keep calling me that."

"Yes, mistress," I replied obediently, and then Ruth opened a drawer. She snapped on a latex glove and said, "While you're exposed like that, you're in a perfect position for a body cavity search. Don't move."

I trembled slightly, but otherwise held still. I kept my legs spread and did nothing to obstruct Ruth as she stroked my pubic lips from behind and then worked a finger into my vagina.

"Aaahh," I gasped as the finger probed and explored. She mapped out the interior of my pussy with her fingers, exploring my insides with great interest.

"Well, someone is enjoying herself," Ruth commented as she fingered my sex, "She's soaking wet."

I whimpered when Ruth withdrew her fingers from my vagina. I had been building towards a powerful orgasm and then she slid her fingers out.

Her fingers were still wet with my juices when she pushed into my asshole. My ass cheeks were already spread wide, so my anus was exposed and vulnerable. I had a moment to wonder what she was doing and then I felt her fingers spearing into me. Her fingers went in deep and twisted around inside of me. Then she spread her fingers, stretching my anal opening wide, hurting me.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I wailed and whimpered in pain.

"Oh, she doesn't like that," Ruth commented, "She liked it when I fingered her other hole."

"Candice has been receiving sapphic training." My owner explained, "She's been taught to use her tongue to lick a woman's pleasure cleft, however, she hasn't been taught to take anything in her anus. Slaves in Verborgen are only given anal training when they're being taught to sexually service men."

"I guess that makes sense," Ruth conceded, "If you don't have a penis, you can't fuck a girl in the ass. Still, I like the whimpering sounds she makes when I'm pumping my fingers in and out of her rear hole."

I maintained position, bent over at the waist, with my legs pornographically far apart, however, my legs trembled, and my breathing became ragged as that woman's fingers relentlessly explored my tight anal fissure. I felt so helpless and vulnerable as she probed around in there.

"When I was married," Ruth explained as she roughly fingered my asshole, "my husband made me suffer through a number of painful and humiliating things during sex. Princess Bedrohlich suggested that if I were to play the aggressor instead of the victim, and inflict the same humiliations on you, it would make me feel better. And I think that it's working."

When she was done abusing my delicate anus, Ruth peeled off her latex gloves and pulled something else out of the drawer. She held it up near my face, so I could get a look at it. It was a toothbrush, and it didn't look at all threatening, but the mood in the room was dark and foreboding. I suspected that somehow, I was going to be hurt.

"My husband was quite creative when it came to inflicting pain," Ruth explained, "Hold still, and I'll demonstrate."

With my legs spread far apart, my pubic lips were exposed and available to any fate Ruth might wish to inflict upon them. She grabbed one of my pink, puffy labia, stretched it out taut and then held up her toothbrush and touched the stiff bristles to my bald pubes. I had about half a second to guess what was going to happen before the stiff bristles of the toothbrush were scrubbed vigorously across my tender, swollen pink flesh.

I let out a gasp of pain, followed by a series of whimpers as my poor public lips were assaulted. Tears welled up in my eyes as Noel abused my poor, pink slit. And when she was done vigorously scrubbing one pubic lip, she grabbed the other and abused that as well.

The pain of those stiff bristles grinding into the soft, sensitive folds of my pussy was excruciating. The pain wasn't as intense as having my pussy whipped, but it seemed to me that it was a close second. I valiantly struggled to keep my legs spread far apart as my pussy was painfully abused, however, it was an agonizing ordeal that left my legs trembling, me sobbing and struggling not to collapse to the floor.

"She's quite well behaved," Ruth conceded after cruelly abusing my defenseless pubic lips, "Her pubic lips are red and inflamed from the scrubbing I gave them. She has to be in a great deal of pain, but she never once closed her legs or asked for mercy."

"Candice is something special," Princess Bedrohlich replied, "I treasure my time with her. I rather wish I could keep her forever."

Ruth complimented me on my obedience, but she continued to use her wicked brush to torment my naked body. When she was done abusing the smooth flesh of my vulva, she ordered me back into the inspection pose and she used her toothbrush to abuse my areolas and my stiff, swollen nipples. I gasped and cried out in pain as my sensitive nips were brutally scrubbed with stiff bristles and by the time Ruth was done, my nipples felt as if they'd been stung by a swarm of bees.

With one hand, she took hold of my left breast, squeezed it and lifted it slightly. And with her other hand she applied her evil toothbrush to the nipple and proceeded to scrub the sensitive pink nub so hard I screamed. My poor nipple burned with scalding agony as it was rubbed raw by stiff bristles, but I kept my hands behind the back of my neck, my shoulders pulled back and my breasts thrust forward.

"Again, I'm impressed," Ruth said, "She kept her breasts thrust out and her elbows back the whole time I was hurting her nipples. She really is something special."

There were tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision, but I felt a sense of satisfaction from the compliments Ruth and Princess Bedrohlich had bestowed upon me. Then Ruth handed me a Kleenex and had me wipe my tears away. Then she lovingly brushed hair out from my eyes and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes," I replied, my heart beating fast, "Thank you, Mistress."

Ruth wrapped her arms around me in an affectionate hug, the fabric of her jeans and t-shirt pressed into my naked body. The fabric of her jeans felt rough against my bare thighs, and I sighed, feeling humble and submissive as her clothed body rubbed up against my naked flesh.

Somehow, Ruth's mouth ended up on mine and we were kissing. Ruth was a passionate kisser and when her tongue attempted to enter my mouth, I parted my lips and enjoyed the sensation of her tongue on mine. I moaned into her mouth as the kiss lingered and I felt tingles spread from my tongue and throughout most of my feverish, naked body.

By the time we broke from the kiss, both of us were panting, and there was a look of libidinous hunger in Ruth's eyes. Her lips remained parted, and her mouth looked sexy as her chest rose and fell with heavy breathing.

Princess Bedrohlich decided at that moment to exert her influence and said, "Candice has other skills I am certain you will find to your liking."

Then, the faerie princess turned to me and said, "Candice, help her remove her pants and use your tongue to pleasure her."

Ruth silently watched as I got down on my knees, unsnapped the front of her jeans and pulled down her zipper. She squirmed slightly when I pulled her pants down to her ankles but did nothing to stop me. After she stepped out of her jeans, I marveled at how firm and toned her legs were. Her calves and thighs were sculpted and sexy. For a 39-year-old woman, she was amazingly fit.

And then I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled that flimsy garment down to her ankles. Her pubic hair was trimmed and shaped into a neat arrow, pointing down at her pubic lips. I thought it looked cute.

Her pubic lips were very visible, plump and glistening with moisture. I had assumed that Ruth has become turned on as she abused my naked body and the evidence of her wet sex seemed to confirm my assumption.

"Get your tongue in there," Princess Bedrohlich commanded, and I felt the sting of a whip across my backside. "Show her your skills."

I knelt between her legs and traced my tongue across the swollen folds of her labia. She squirmed and gasped as I tasted her salty juices and laid one hand on my shoulder and the other stroked my hair as I licked.

I lapped at her pussy and tried to work my tongue into the gap between her swollen labia, but Ruth admonished me and told me not to stick my tongue inside of her, but rather to take her swollen clit between my teeth and suck on it like a hard candy.