Candice in Wickedland Ch. 09

Story Info
Candice is dominated by a multitude of women.
8.1k words
4.72
26.3k
16
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers

Princess Bedrohlich was determined that I expose my naked body to my friends and neighbors and become their sexual playthings. I had already done that with Ruth Reed who lived right next door to my mother's house, but then Princess Bedrohlich demanded that I do the same with my mother's other next-door neighbor on the other side of her house.

That was causing me a problem.

My mother's other next-door neighbor was Caro Martinez. Ms. Martinez was thirty-one years old, single and lived alone. She sounded like a woman who would be amenable to having lesbian sex with a beautiful eighteen-year-old female, but she was adamant that she wasn't that type.

"I haven't had sex with another woman since medical school," Ms. Martinez told Princess Bedrohlich. "I don't do that sort of thing anymore."

A deal was made to have me come to Caro's house, but Princess Bedrohlich assured me that if I didn't seduce her into having sex with me, I would be severely punished.

"That is so unfair," Anna said when I told her.

Anna promised to go dream walking the night before and manipulate Caro's dreams so that she dreamt of hot, sweaty lesbian sex with adorable submissive females that looked like me. Anna was hoping that that would plant post-dream suggestions and make Ms. Martinez more susceptible to being seduced by me.

"Just go in and be seductive as hell," Anna said. "Use your feminine charms, and I'll work my magic on her subconscious mind. Hopefully together we can align her thinking into being in the mood for being seduced into lesbian sex by her teenage neighbor.

Living in Verborgen, I'd grown accustomed to being subjugated and used. I wasn't accustomed to manipulating other people to my will. I felt awkward and uncomfortable at the prospect of having to manipulate Caro into doing something she didn't want to do.

* * *

When I was introduced to Doctor Martinez, I was stark naked, and my arms were bound behind my back in a way that forced me to shamelessly thrust my breasts out. To make matters even more shaming for me, my nipples were conspicuously hard and erect. and my pubic lips were puffy and flushed with blood, overtly signaling my sexual arousal.

"So, this is the girl you're loaning me for the day?" Caro asked.

Caro informed me that I was to address her by the honorific, "Doctor". She told me that I was going to be put to work, scrubbing kitchen counters, the surface of her stove and then finally I was to scrub her kitchen floors. If I finished with all of that, she'd find other labors for me to do.

"Yes, Doctor," I replied timidly.

"Well, you don't seem to be afraid of a little hard work. I'll get you started with a scrub brush and a bucket and whatnot and leave you to it. I have to make a few phone calls, and when I'm done, I'll come back and check on your progress."

Princess Bedrohlich unlocked my wrists from my shackles before she left. Normally, the faerie princess stuck around and watched events unfold when I was being abused by a dominant female, but she felt my chances of seducing Caro would be better if Caro didn't have an audience.

Once alone in the kitchen, I filled the bucket with hot water, took my scrub brush and began the task of scrubbing every dirty surface I could find in Doctor Martinez's kitchen.

I scrubbed the kitchen counters first and then found much more stubborn stains on the oven that required much more elbow grease to scrub away. After getting the top of the oven clean, I got down on my hands and knees and began the long, tedious task of scrubbing the kitchen floor.

Even though I was alone in the kitchen, I kept my legs apart, the way Knetel had taught me. My slave training in Verborgen had conditioned me to behave in certain ways, even when I wasn't being supervised. Slaves were always to keep their legs far apart and their genitals on display, so I did it automatically without even thinking about it.

When I heard soft footsteps in the kitchen, I knew Doctor Martinez had returned and was watching me scrub the floor. I looked over my shoulder and saw that she had a mug of coffee in one hand. She saw me looking and I returned to scrubbing the floor.

In a shameless attempt at getting into Doctor Martinez's bed, I scrubbed much more vigorously, twitching my ass as I scrubbed. And as I crawled on my hands and knees, I let my knees slide even farther apart, suggestively exposing my swollen, pink pubic lips. I hoped she was enjoying the show and I soon heard a feminine sigh escape her lips.

"You're a bad girl, aren't you?" I heard Doctor Martinez ask as I crawled around on her kitchen floor with my bucket and scrub brush.

"Doctor?" I asked, not certain what she was playing at. Did she want me to confess to something so she could punish me? Was I negligent in some way in my chores? Was she judging me for being always naked and exposing myself?

"The way you're brazenly squirming your hips while putting your anus and bald pubes on display," Doctor Martinez said, "It's a shameless performance. It's a wanton attempt to seduce me or leave me sexually frustrated. Either way, your behavior is lewd and shameless. Princess Bedrohlich put you up to this, didn't she?"

I felt my face blush hot with embarrassment and softly replied, "I'm not permitted to say anything bad about Princess Bedrohlich. I could be severely punished if she believes I've criticized her."

"Yeah, that's about what I figured, Caro replied. Then she took a sip of her coffee before adding, "This is some sort of game she's playing. She wants you in my bed, doesn't she?"

I hung my head down low. I thought I was being somewhat subtle in my agenda, but it was as if Doctor Martinez could read my mind and almost instantly knew all my secrets.

"She does," I admitted, "And if I fail to seduce my way into your bed, I'll be punished."

"You poor baby," Caro said, "Princess Bedrohlich sure does like to punish you."

There was a long, protracted silence in the kitchen. I eventually went back to scrubbing the floor and then Doctor Martinez broke her silence and proclaimed, "About a dozen years ago, I pledged to a sorority at Carrington College. They stripped us naked and put us through a series of humiliating ordeals. I woke up this morning thinking about that, and now here you show up looking like those humbled, naked pledges from all those years ago."

"Yes, Doctor," I said humbly, not certain where she was going with this, but slaves could rarely go wrong by being humble.

"College was a long time ago, but maybe it's not too late for me to be the pledge mistress and humiliate a naked pledge. You're about the right age to be a college freshman anyway."

"Yes, Doctor," I replied, now having a much more concrete idea what was in store for me.

"You're not going to complain?" Doctor Martinez asked, "A lot of the pledges whined and shed tears when things got too rough."

"I won't complain, Doctor Martinez," I promised, "Princess Bedrohlich is expecting me to be accommodating and obedient while I'm in your home. She would be disappointed with me if I complained or tried to get out of my duties."

"I'm assuming you've been spanked before," Doctor Martinez said as she unbuckled the belt on her pants.

"Yes, Doctor Martinez."

"So, this is going to sting," Doctor Martinez warned, "I'm going to turn your ass red. But before you start to scream, remember your mother lives next door. Don't scream too loud or else she might come running over and asking about the commotion. I'm sure neither one of us wants that."

I nodded in agreement and put my head down, waiting for the first crack of the thin, leather belt across my naked ass.

I tried not to scream, but for an amateur, Doctor Martinez had a real talent for spanking a naked girl's bottom. The crack of the leather on my bare skin stung from the very first blow. I bit my lip and tried to take my spanking with quiet stoicism, but after the fourth blow, I was unable to stifle an agonized yelp. And I ended up crying out and sobbing uncontrollably before Doctor Martinez was finished with me.

Doctor Martinez flailed my poor, stinging buttocks and the backs of my thighs. I trembled and my ass bounced, however that did nothing to alleviate the pain as the leather strap snapped at my naked defenseless flesh.

I writhed and twisted, but I was able to keep my ass raised up and my legs far apart. An obedient slave maintains humiliating poses like mine until her punishment is over, sometimes even longer than that. A lot of mistresses like to examine their handiwork after they've reddened a slave's skin.

I was shocked when Caro's thin, leather belt cut swiftly into the softness between my legs. At first, I assumed it was an accident. She had indicated that I was to be spanked. A spanking is inflicted on a girl's bare bottom, not across the delicate, pink lips of her loins.

But when I looked over my shoulder to give a glance at Doctor Martinez, she nodded as if to say that this was all part of her plan.

"Aaaaghhhh," I screamed incoherently the second time the thin leather belt cracked mercilessly across the delicate folds of my labia. My instinctual response was to close my legs tightly and protect my poor, abused pink slit, but as a slave, I'd been conditioned not to protect myself when masters or mistresses were amusing themselves with my naked body. It was a sharp, scorching pain, but as I laid my head on the kitchen floor and kept my ass raised and my legs spread pornographically wide, the pain became something exquisite and magical, and it fed my libido and flooded my body with a dark, erotic sort of energy. The pain made me feel helpless and owned and that excited me greatly. My heart pounded against my ribcage in libidinous excitement.

"You're a joy to spank," Doctor Martinez confined as she walked in front of me and set her belt down on the dining room table, "The way your bottom bounces, and the sounds you make, it's all very erotic. I could become addicted to punishing you."

"Thank you, Doctor," I replied timidly.

"Your ass is bewitching," Caro continued on in a reverential tone of voice, "the way it sways, and the way your buttocks and inner thigh muscles tense up is hypnotizing. And the pink swell of your pubic lips between your widespread legs was so inviting. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of marking up your beautiful behind."

Then, she told me to keep my head down and my ass up while she walked behind me again. I soon felt her hand between my legs, palming my swollen, tender pudendum.

"Aaahhh," I gasped when I felt fingers thrust into my wet sheath, probing deep inside my throbbing sex. I cried out as Doctor Martinez's fingers explored the interior of my vagina, hoping desperately that they would do more than merely tease and torment. I spread my thighs ever wider, giving her greater access and suggestively raised my bottom up higher.

"Oh yes, you're a bad girl," Doctor Martinez declared, "You're soaking wet. Do you get turned on from being punished? Or is it being naked?"

"Both, I was forced to admit.

And then Doctor Martinez began to play with my anus while simultaneously fingering my pussy. At first, she pushed lightly against the soft, pink flesh of my anus, but then she used secretions from my sopping wet vagina to coat one of her fingers and then she speared my asshole and forced her finger into my ass as far as it would go.

I gasped as I felt one finger deep in my ass while simultaneously other fingers probed my vagina. My loins were a riot of confusion as I was speared in two places at once and the sensations in my throbbing sex and the sensations in my tight anal cavity seemed to merge and become as one.

"Yes, you're a slutty, shameless, lesbian girl, aren't you?" Doctor Martinez asked as she probed both of my holes. I tried to respond to her question, but the only sound that came out of my mouth was a long, helpless moan. I was filled with raw, wanton, sexual need as Doctor Martinez opened and probed me.

I gasped and panted and attempted to find my voice. There was a pause as she stopped thrusting her fingers in and out of me and I felt my legs tremble and my temples throb, but I was at last able to speak.

"Slaves are conditioned to be constantly ready for sex," I explained as she pulled her fingers out of my vagina, but continued to toy with my asshole. "Male slaves are conditioned to be constantly hard, female slaves are conditioned to be constantly wet. We're desperately craving orgasms day and night, but we're prohibited from touching ourselves. The people who own us control when and if we are granted sexual relief, and they deliberately ration our orgasms and leave us in sexual agony most of the time."

"I imagine that makes you easier to control," Doctor Martinez opined. "If you're desperate for sexual release and only your masters can give it to you."

"Yes," I agreed. "We'll do anything they ask of us in the hopes that they'll take pity on us."

"It sounds like an effective method of controlling the slaves," Doctor Martinez said as she slid her finger out of my ass, "but it sounds too cruel for my tastes. If you were my slave, I'd give you as many orgasms as you gave to me."

Then she walked over to the sink and washed my secretions off her hands. I looked up at her, moaning softly as I felt my sex throb wetly and she gave me a seductive grin and said, "On your feet, slave-girl. I'm taking you up to my bedroom."

When Doctor Martinez gave the order, I obediently placed my hands behind my back and crossed my wrists as if they were bound that way.

While my wrists were "bound" behind my back, Caro cupped my breasts and then moved her thumbs and index fingers to capture my erect nipples. Then she walked backwards, pulling me forward by my poor, abused nipples. My breath came in short gasps as she led me around her home like this.

Doctor Martinez's bedroom was on the second floor of her home. As we ascended the stairs, she gripped one of my nipples with her left hand and gripped the handrail with her right hand. She led me slowly and carefully up the stairs, tugging insistently on my poor, sensitive nipple the entire time.

Doctor Martinez took possession of both my nipples once we reached the top of the stairs and pulled on them painfully as she led me to her bedroom. I whimpered and gasped as I followed her, and she didn't release my poor, pink nubs until we were in her bedroom.

Her bedroom was large and well appointed, with a queen size bed, a computer desk, two nightstands and a large, framed photo of Katarina Witt at the 1988 Olympics, hanging on her bedroom wall. I guess Doctor Martinez was a big fan of figure skaters.

"You wanted to seduce your way into my bed, pretty girl," Doctor Martinez said as my nipples throbbed. "I guess you win.

She leaned in close and brushed her lips across mine, but instead of kissing me, she whispered to me and gave me new orders.

"Keep your wrists crossed behind your back and spread your legs apart," Doctor Martinez said.

Obediently, I did as she asked and arched my spine, thrusting my tits out even more than I'd been previously. Doctor Martinez seemed to approve as she leaned in and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

My pussy throbbed as we kissed, and I moaned into her mouth. When her tongue snaked forward, I parted my lips to allow her tongue access. Her tongue brushed up against mine and I felt tingles that made my entire body feel alive as our tongues danced together.

We were both breathing heavy when we broke from the kiss, and Doctor Martinez had a look of delight and sexual arousal plastered across her features. Then she gently stroked the side of my face and in a soft, endearing tone of voice she said, "I was wrong about you. You're not a bad girl at all. You're a libidinous girl, but that doesn't make you bad. You're a very obedient slave-girl who is eager to please me, and that makes you an exceptionally good girl. I'm pleased with you, Candice."

Doctor Martinez was a big believer in foreplay. My clit was hard and swollen and my pussy was dripping wet. Feverish sexual desire surged through me, but she still insisted on using her hands and mouth to explore and excite my naked body before giving me an orgasm. She kissed me along my jaw and then pressed her lips to my collarbone while her hands cupped my breasts.

With my breasts cradled in her hands, I arched my back and pushed my breasts into her hands, craving her touch. She massaged my breasts lovingly before running her thumbs across my sensitive nipples, making them even harder. They became so hard and erect that they ached, but Doctor Martinez wasn't finished with them yet. When my inflamed nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers, she took one of them into her mouth and sucked on it. I gasped and then she gently bit into my sensitive, pink nub, causing my pussy to throb and causing me to gasp even louder.

And when she released my nipple, she proceeded to kiss my breasts before leisurely moving down and kissing my ribcage and my taut abs. Each kiss seemed to make me more feverish and incite more potent throbbing between my legs. I was moaning long before her mouth ended up at my shaved pubes.

She kissed my swollen pink slit and then her hand was between my lips, her fingertips sliding up and down the slick folds of my pubic lips.

"Aaahhh," I moaned as her talented fingers circled my hard clitoris and then her thumb brushed gently across it. My legs trembled and felt wobbly as Doctor Martinez worked on finger into the gap between my swollen pubic lips, and then she pulled out and inserted two fingers inside of me.

"This is what good, obedient slaves should get," Doctor Martinez said as she worked her fingers in and out of my sex.

Being a slave means having an almost constant, aching need between your legs. Feverish, libidinous hunger is built inside of you and that hunger is cruelly starved. My clit is always hard, and my pubic lips are always swollen.

I hadn't had an orgasm in days and Knetel and Princess Bedrohlich and other dominant women played with my naked body daily, touching me in ways designed to blatantly stimulate my libido. My clit was so hard and swollen that it ached, and I was feverish with sexual need. All slaves are made to suffer in this sort of sexual agony.

So when Doctor Martinez worked her fingers deep inside of me, and brushed up against my Gräfenberg spot, I knew it wouldn't be long before I exploded in orgasm. My whole body shuddered, I squirmed indecently, and I let out a full-throated gasp. Then Doctor Martinez looked up at me with a mischievous grin and said, "Did you like that?"

"Oh God, yes," I exclaimed, the excitement in my voice palpable. Then Doctor Martinez kept her fingers inside of me and made a "come here" motion along the inside of the vagina, brushing her fingertips across my G-spot again and again, causing my pussy to erupt in delicious spasms.

"Aaaahhhh," I screamed wordlessly and arched my back. My whole system went into sensory overload and my muscles contracted around Doctor Martinez's fingers. My orgasm rolled up and broke out of me like a tsunami. I didn't want my neighbors to hear my voice as I screamed in sexual release, and I tried to choke back my screams of wanton ecstasy, but the orgasm was so intense that I couldn't help but scream out when it hit.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight and felt my thighs tremble and my knees buckle. I nearly collapsed to the floor, but Doctor Martinez caught me before my head could hit the ground.

I panted and held onto Doctor Martinez for support. I was almost delirious with sensory overload. I just wanted to lie down and bask in the orgasmic afterglow, but Doctor Martinez had other ideas.

I was suffused in the delicious post-orgasmic bliss when Doctor Martinez asked, "Are you alright?"

Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers