Candice in Wickedland Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers

I conceded that I was, even though I hadn't yet fully recovered from the sensory overload of such a powerful orgasm. Then Doctor Martinez ordered me to get down on my knees and unbutton and unzip her pants. I'm sure Doctor Martinez could have unzipped and unbuttoned her own pants, but apparently it helps to reinforce my inferior status if I'm made to do it.

"Pull down my pants and my panties," she ordered next. So, I ended up removing her shoes for her and helping her step out of her jeans. Then I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her hips, her thighs and past her ankles so that she could step out of them.

Caro's pubic hair was trimmed down to be exceptionally short, making it easy for me to find her labia and her swollen clitoris. Her pubic lips, which were already soaking wet with her juices. I felt a certain amount of pride, knowing that it was me who made her so wet with amorous passion. I smiled somewhat and used the fingers of both hands to peel her labia apart and spread her lips wide open.

I held onto her firm buttocks with both hands and angled my face into her crotch. I worked my tongue into the gap between her pubic lips and tasted the salty nectar of her juices. My tongue probed the gap between her pubic lips and Caro gasped in intimate pleasure. As my tongue impaled her sex, she squirmed and drove her hips forward to eagerly accept my tongue inside her.

Caro's sex tasted slightly salty as I lapped at her. It seemed that she liked what I was doing as she spread her thighs wider and made enthusiastic moaning sounds.

When Doctor Martinez switched from moaning to panting, I used my tongue to slide the hood back from her hard, swollen clitoris. Then I licked at that hard nub, teasing it and making Doctor Martinez pant louder and with greater passion.

Then I inserted two fingers inside her sex, probing deep and then started to curl my fingers in a 'come hither' kind of motion, all the while licking at her clit.

She arched her back and squealed with pleasure at what I was doing between her legs. That's when I took her swollen clit gently between my teeth and began to simultaneously lick it and suck on it. The combination usually drives most women right over the edge. Caro's hips writhed and she almost knocked me down with her enthusiastic squirming of her hips.

As I continued to suck and lick at my next-door neighbor's clit she went wild with her responses. Her hips thrust forward with abandon and then her entire body shuddered. She then grabbed my head in a grip that was like iron and continued to shudder and make sounds like a red-tailed hawk.

Even after her orgasm was over, Doctor Martinez had me stay between her legs and lick every drop of juices from her pussy.

After that, Princess Bedrohlich started delivering me to Doctor Martinez once or twice a week. She enjoyed spanking my high, firm buttocks, but kept insisting that one day she'd get a whip and whip my smooth, touchable skin from my neck to my knees. I was never entirely sure if she was joking when she said this.

One morning after I'd been washed and groomed, Princess Bedrohlich bound my wrists behind my back, attached a leash to my collar and led me out to cobblestone streets beyond the castle.

In the kingdom of Verborgen, slaves were considered a luxury item. Only the queen and members of her royal court had the sort of wealth and power to own slaves. As such, the common people crowded around and stared with great interest when a naked slave was led out into the streets. Men and women in drab clothing came out of their homes and wandered away from the shops in the market to get a closer look at me. As I was led down a cobblestone street where merchants sold their wares or plied their trades, customers lost interest in purchasing roasted meats, leather pouches, cutlery and the like and instead stopped and stared at my exposed breasts, erect nipples and other intimate parts of my female anatomy.

Some of the spectators called out to me as I was dragged behind the faerie princess. One woman in a greasy apron called me "bad girl" as I was dragged past her. Several others called me a "libidinous wench." A few of the bolder ones would smack my naked buttocks as I passed, making me gasp or cry out in both pain and surprise.

Eventually, I was led to a field where almost a dozen whipping posts were protruding out of the ground. The posts were thick, ancient and sturdy. I was led forward and forced to stand before one of them so that the princess could secure me to the ancient punishment device.

"Raise your arms," Princess Bedrohlich commanded after she had removed my leash and untied my wrists. Obediently, I raised my arms and grabbed the metal ring that was embedded near the top. Then, my captor took a length of rope and tied my wrists to the heavy ring. She did a very competent job, the ropes bit deep into my bare skin and unerringly secured me to the wooden post.

The spectators wouldn't follow me all the way out into the field, however, they watched my bound nudity from a distance. Princess Bedrohlich checked to make certain that I was properly helpless and secured and then affectionately patted my bottom.

"I have a number of surprises planned for you today," my mistress informed me, "It will be amusing to see how you respond to each of them."

Her announcement sounded ominous, and I had time to worry about what sort of surprises she had in store.

I assumed that one of the Sidhe spectators who were gazing fixedly at my exposed nudity might have something to do with the surprises I was told to expect, however, they had nothing to do with the things my mistress had planned.

While I was watching the prurient commonfolk of Verborgen, three women approached from the opposite direction. I didn't notice them until they were close and one of them called out my name.

"Candice," a familiar voice called out, "Remember me?"

I turned my head and saw Ms. Debicki, my former ballet teacher. I had stopped taking ballet lessons about two or three years ago, and the only times I had ever seen her was in her classroom, so I hadn't expected to see her again.

And then I noticed that the two females accompanying her looked familiar.

"Hello, Ms. Debicki," I replied. Then I squinted at her younger companions. They were about my age. Then I remembered who they were. They had been students in Ms. Debicki's class as well. Their names were Aimee and Lesley-Ann.

I asked Ms. Debicki if Princess Bedrohlich invited her there to see me being punished. It sounded like the sort of thing the faerie princess would do. She knew that my feelings of humiliation and helplessness increased as the number of witnesses to my punishments increased, hence she was fond of inviting people to watch when I was whipped or spanked.

"After I learned that you had taken lessons in ballet, I researched your teachers and your fellow ballet students," Princess Bedrohlich explained, "I was hoping that some of them might have an interest in seeing you naked and bound. Sadly, most of your teachers and fellow dancers were heterosexuals."

"But, I wasn't," Aimee said cheerfully. "I thought the idea of seeing your cute ass naked would be amazeballs."

Aimee smiled brightly at me and sauntered over. She placed one hand on my buttocks and proceeded to run her hand up and down the curves of my ass and upper thigh.

"Soft skin," Aimee enthused, "but hard, firm gluteal muscles underneath. God, I just love touching you. Your ass is so perfect!"

Aimee maintained eye contact with me the whole time she was feeling me up. She was all bubbly and cheerful and her smile could light up a room. Her enthusiasm had a contagious quality to it. Was she ever this cheerful in ballet class? I couldn't remember.

"I'm not normally a big fan of the whole BDSM thing, but I remembered how gorgeous you were in ballet class, and I was all like...whoa! I get to have my hands all over her naked body?"

"The rest of us asked for a better deal," Ms. Debicki said, "Princess Bedrohlich has access to wealth and enchantments. I can't believe Aimee didn't hold out and negotiate for something better."

Then, I felt Aimee's hand insinuate itself between my thighs and cup my moist, swollen pubic lips.

"Hey, Candice has a body that could tempt a nun into breaking her holy vows," Aimee retorted. "I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store right now!"

I gasped and reflexively pulled at the bonds that secured my wrists as Aimee's fingertips slid up and down the soft folds of my pink slit. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other and felt a powerful orgasm growing inside of me.

"When I was a teenager, I was very shy and confused about my sexuality," Aimee explained, "so, I never made a pass at Candice. I blew my shot, but now, thanks to a certain faerie princess, I've got a second chance at falling madly in bed with an unbelievably beautiful girl that I lusted after in ballet class."

"You lusted after me?" I asked, my voice thick with sexual need as she continued to play with my pussy.

"Oh, Candice! I fell for you HARD!" Aimee replied, "But I was at a very awkward stage in my life. I could barely TALK to girls that I was attracted to back then! Asking them out on a date was totally out of the question!"

In exchange for being part of Princess Bedrohlich's plans to humiliate me in front of people I knew, Ms. Debicki had bargained for enough money to take an early retirement and purchase a home on my block. Lesley-Ann had bargained for Princess Bedrohlich to cure her mom's spinal stenosis.

I felt flattered that Aimee felt that having me as a sexual partner was a good deal, even when compared to the prizes that Ms. Debicki and Lesley-Ann negotiated for themselves.

Suddenly, Lesley Ann was holding a single-tail whip in her right hand and she explained, "I like BDSM, but I don't usually use whips."

She held the whip up where I could get a good look at it and then she added, "If it was left up to me, I'd do something less painful to you, like a spanking. But I made a deal with the faerie princess, and she wants me to leave marks all over that flawless skin of yours with this whip here."

Like all slaves, I felt a terrified flutter at the sight of the whip that was going to sting my naked body, but before I could be whipped, Ms. Debicki proceeded to work an anal plug into my ass.

I trembled slightly as my former teacher popped open a cap on a tube of anal lube and approached my bound nudity. The way I was bound, my naked ass was totally vulnerable. Then there was the dreadful feeling of cool wet lube dripping down into the tight furrow between my buttocks, followed by strong, industrious fingers lubing up my exposed asshole, massaging my pink, delicate flesh with a series of clockwise circles before a finger speared my hole and was thrust deep inside me.

I whimpered as the finger twisted around inside of me, playing with nerve endings that I hadn't known existed. And then the finger was withdrawn, and the tip of a lubricated anal plug was pressed against the loosened opening of my lubed asshole. I squirmed uncomfortably as Ms. Debicki began to push against the tight ring of muscles. I gasped when the muscles finally gave way, and the lubed-up plug was forced inside of me, and my muscles contracted around the stem. The plug was firmly in place, and it wasn't coming out until Ms. Debicki pulled it out of my tight ass. It was lodged in there tight.

"Princess Bedrohlich thinks you should know what it feels like to have your delicate asshole stretched open and widened. She thinks it will help make you feel helpless and dominated."

"She's right," I replied. Having my anus stretched wide and my ass filled made me feel alarmingly helpless.

With my wrists helplessly bound above my head and my ass plugged, Lesley-Ann took up position behind me and swished her whip experimentally.

It wasn't so long ago that Lesley-Ann and I had been peers. My social status and hers had been equal. Now, I was a naked slave with my wrists bound to a whipping post while Lesley-Ann was a free woman, fully clothed. and holding a whip.

A part of my brain said that this was wrong and that I should protest this outrage. Another part of my brain was excited about my demotion and there was a delicious stirring in my loins as I waited for my innocent bottom to feel the sting of the whip.

"Sorry about this," Lesley-Ann said as she readied her whip for the first strike, "I hope we can still be friends after."

Lesley-Ann's first blow lashed across both of my buttocks. It was a very weak blow and it barely stung at all. I looked over my shoulder, wondering if Lesley Ann had lost her nerve. Was she backing out of her deal with Princess Bedrohlich?

Then the second blow landed. It was not weak. It landed low on my right buttock, and it was a scalding agony. I abandoned all semblance of dignity and let out a shameless scream while my torso writhed, my feet stamped, and my legs kicked. I was certain that Lesley-Ann had left a very red, angry mark on my naked skin.

Lesley-Ann had never whipped a girl before, but she rapidly fell into a pattern that she found suited her. Her blows were not too severe, but not too feeble either. The strength of her blows was such that she could whip me for quite some time.

The whipping went on, and even though the blows were moderate, my naked skin became tender, and I was unable to stifle my sobs and whimpers as the leather truly began to sting my skin from my waist to the backs of my knees.

I writhed and danced under the painful sting of the whip and then a blow across the back of my right thigh curled around and the tip of the leather whip smacked painfully against my swollen pubic lips.

"Aaaahhhh! Oh God!!"

I screamed without restraint. My poor nether lips felt as if they had been cut, however I knew that they hadn't. Although my poor pink slit radiated agony, I knew that my delicate flesh had only been reddened by the leather whip. I knew from experience that there would be no blood.

I was bitterly ashamed of my screams. I wanted Lesley-Ann, Aimee and Ms. Debicki to witness me being brave and heroic for the whip. I wanted these women to admire me, however the sharp blows of leather on my naked skin were agony.

A second blow that had originated as a slap against my inner thigh, snaked around and bit into the tender flesh of my loins as well. A violent scream was born in my throat; however, I did my best to stifle it and reduce it to an alarmed gasp and choked sobbing.

My loins were aflame with agony, yet I attempted to conceal my suffering, as I didn't want these women to think that I was weak or squeamish.

Lesley-Ann seemed to aim for my breasts next. One of her next lashes snapped just above my ribcage and just below my upraised arm. The leather strap licked at one defenseless breast and then the other. I unleashed a high keening scream each time Lesley-Ann's whip slapped at my vulnerable breasts, much to the delight of the crowds who were witnessing my punishment.

I heard the eager voices of both men and women encouraging Lesley-Ann to strike at my breasts again, urging her to punish me, and insisting that I was a bad little girl who deserved every single stroke of the whip.

I sobbed and screamed as Lesley-Ann dutifully obeyed the crowds and gave them what they asked for.

When the humiliating ordeal finally came to an end, my breasts, buttocks, thighs and sex were all throbbing with stinging agony. Through the mist of tears, I saw the crowd of spectators begin to disburse. The common people had gathered to gaze upon the naked slave-girl as she writhed and danced under the painful sting of the whip. Now that my whipping was concluded, they lost interest in me and resumed the business of their daily lives.

I was untied from the whipping post and suddenly Aimee was wrapping arms around me, enfolding me in a loving embrace and letting me cry on her shoulder. I was emotionally and physically exhausted, and would have collapsed without Aimee holding me

"You are so brave," Aimee told me. "I could never do what you just did."

One by one, Aimee, Lesley-Ann and Ms. Debicki all hugged me and expressed words of love, friendship or admiration towards me. Lesley-Ann pressed her clothed body against my naked one and asked me to forgive her. I had painful whip marks across my naked body from Lesley-Ann's whip, but her eyes were pleading. It seemed to be of great importance to her that I forgive her for leaving long, thin, painful lines across my smooth skin.

"It's not your fault," I told Lesley-Ann, "You're a good person. I forgive you."

Lesley-Ann was overjoyed at my response, and she hugged me even harder.

* * *

Princess Bedrohlich continued to add more people into the circle of people who knew about my slave status. The numbers kept going up and I had no idea how high the numbers would go before they stopped.

My birthday is on June the 6th. Princess Bedrohlich thought it would be a grand idea for me to spend that day in the land of mortals, more specifically in my mother's house.

You might think that it was altruism that motivated her, but you'd be wrong. She had plans to humiliate me and she surmised correctly that it would be more shaming to have friends, neighbors and close family present to witness my humiliation. I wasn't told who to expect, but I knew the faerie princess was quite capable of finding people in my realm who would be willing to be spectators as I was demeaned, punished and subjugated. I was kept in the kitchen for much of the day, helping my mother to prepare a large meal for the many guests that Princess Bedrohlich had invited. Princess Bedrohlich had cast a spell around the kitchen so that when the guests arrived, I could not hear them and thus couldn't identify them by their voices.

"In the realm of mortals, it is traditional that the birthday girl is served," Princess Bedrohlich acknowledged, "however, on this day, it is you who will do the serving. You've done this sort of laboring before, so I shall expect your performance to be flawless."

As a naked slave in the royal castle, I had indeed served food and drink. They made me do this at feasts in the Great Hall in the Faerie Realm, however, the people I served there were strangers. I had no emotional connection to them. I wondered how different it would be to be serving my friends and neighbors?

My mother's dining room table normally seats a maximum of five people however, Princess Bedrohlich had worked some sort of enchantment and the dining room table had become much longer and the dining room itself had expanded dramatically in size. I counted a total of twenty-five people seated at the table. There was Princess Bedrohlich and my mother of course, however, in addition to them I caught sight of my girlfriend, several of my neighbors, my friend, Barbara, Barbara's mother, my Aunt Sophia, my cousin Claudia, my Aunt Emma, my cousin Faren, Ms. Debicki, Aimee, Lesley-Ann, and even my grandmother!

My friends, neighbors and close relatives stared fixedly at my naked body. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment and avoided making eye contact with any of them. Then my Aunt Emma spoke up and said, "Candice! Don't be shy! Come closer and let us get a good look at you!"

My heart thudded urgently in my chest as my bare feet reluctantly took my naked body closer to the dining room table. There was only a horrible feeling of deep shame and mortification. But at the same time, I was strangely aroused by this terrible humiliation, and felt a soft, wet throbbing in my sex. Being forced to display my naked body in front of my aunts, cousins and other relatives was horribly embarrassing, in addition to being darkly exciting.

Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers