Candice in Wickedland Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,904 Followers

I was carrying a tray of hors d'oeuvres, and I fought to keep my hands from shaking as I carried it to serve to the guests.

"Stand up straight," Princess Bedrohlich demanded as I approached the table. "A slave should stand straight whenever possible, back arched, shoulders back and chest thrust forward."

I felt embarrassed beyond measure. It seemed as if everyone I had ever met was staring intently at my naked body, however, Princess Bedrohlich's voice carried an overwhelming amount of authority so I stood as straight as I possibly could while carrying my silver serving tray towards the crowd of staring faces.

I was shocked to see so many of my relatives in the room; however, I was also shocked at how calm and accepting they all were about the whole situation. Here I was, naked, with a reddened backside, being publicly displayed, treated like a slave, acting like a slave and in obvious sexual heat, with stiff, erect nipples and swollen pubic lips and instead of freaking out, every one of my relatives took it all in stride.

My heart pounded like a wild thing in my chest, however, I dutifully went around the table, serving food and clearing away plates, trays and platters as the meal progressed. Anna, my mother and the other women talked about me as if I weren't even there, discussing my strong emotional need to be abused, dominated, humiliated and punished, as well as the degrading things that had already been done to me in Princess Bedrohlich's Kingdom.

"The Royal Court loves to watch Candice when she's spanked," the faerie princess proclaimed. "Her buttocks redden nicely and she screams so prettily. Everyone adores the way she reacts when she's punished."

The faerie princess regaled her guests with stories of me being taken to the Publikum and whipped or spanked in front of large crowds of spectators. And even one recent humiliating event where I was bound spread-eagle and fingered by a variety of women as hundreds of spectators watched.

"I would have loved to watch her squirm," my Aunt Emma said. "She already looks fetching the way she's blushing with embarrassment and her nipples are erect with excitement. It's like her body is struggling to decide how to respond to her predicament. If she were squirming and shamelessly writhing her hips as she was forced to orgasm, I'll bet she'd look even more adorable."

I could feel my face heat up as my embarrassment deepened, however I could also feel the sexual heat between my legs increase to feverish levels. My vagina throbbed and became so wet that it was literally dripping. Princess Bedrohlich had found a way to more fully immerse me into the exciting reality of what it meant to be a slave. It humiliated me in a way that I had never experienced before. At the same time, it also created a pulsing fire within my loins.

Faren, who normally seemed like such a nice, sweet girl, shocked me by bringing up an incident from our childhood and asked if she could punish me for it.

"When she was eleven years old, she borrowed my bicycle and when she returned it, the front fender was dented. Shouldn't I be allowed to spank her for that?"

There are no bicycles in Verborgen, so Princess Bedrohlich didn't understand all the details from Faren's story, however, she did understand the concept that I had borrowed Faren's property and returned it damaged. Then Princess Bedrohlich increased my feelings of degradation and helplessness by promising to arrange a time and place for Faren to punish me.

I couldn't believe that so many members of my family were treating me like some sort of naked plaything. Even my sixty-two-year-old grandmother slapped me on my ass whenever I walked past her. And my Aunt Emma would grab one of my nipples and roll it between her fingers whenever I leaned over to refill her drink.

My family peppered Anna with questions about our relationship. They wanted to know if Anna ever got to spank me or if that was the sole privilege of Princess Bedrohlich. Anna explained that the Princess shared that honor with a few other women. Anna was then pressed for details about who was allowed to punish me and how brutal were my punishments.

"Candice had always seemed so wholesome to me," Claudia commented as I went around the table. "She was a real girl next door type. It's hard to believe that she gets turned on by demeaning stuff like forced nudity and humiliation."

"It's not so hard to believe," Princess Bedrohlich replied. "Just place your hand between her legs and feel how wet she is."

I was taken completely off guard when Claudia worked her hand between my legs and roughly took hold of my pink slit. I was so shocked by the sudden pawing at my sensitive pubic lips that I dropped the platter I had been holding and it crashed to the floor.

Claudia's hand was still clutching at my wet sex when Princess Bedrohlich admonished me for my clumsiness and announced that I would have to be punished for failing to perform up to her high standards.

I apologized and retrieved the platter from off the floor. Then I begged Princess Bedrohlich for forgiveness.

"You know better than that, Candice," Princess Bedrohlich replied. "Sloppiness in a slave cannot be forgiven. Slaves must learn to serve properly, and the penalties for failure must always be painful."

Then, to add to my humiliation, Princess Bedrohlich proclaimed that it would be one of my friends or relatives who would punish me.

"After we have all finished with this sumptuous meal, one of you will have the pleasure of whipping our naked slave girl," Princess Bedrohlich declared. "The person who has that honor will be decided by a game of Capture the Queen."

It turned out that Capture the Queen was a remarkably simple game. Princess Bedrohlich would hold open a large leather pouch containing twenty-four chess pieces. Most of the pieces in the bag were pawns, however, there was one queen. People would reach into the bag without looking into it and pull one piece out. Whoever pulled the queen out of the bag would be the lucky woman to whip my naked flesh.

Schlank
Schlank
2,904 Followers