Candice in Wickedland Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,920 Followers

I was panting and covered in sweat, filled with the afterglow of a powerful orgasm and feeling pleasantly exhausted, and Aimee asked, "Are your orgasms normally that intense?"

"It's the life of a slave," I explained. "My mistresses keep me naked and in a state of constant sexual arousal and deny me relief for days and days. Days of sexual torment and denial makes for much more powerful orgasms when I'm finally given permission to cum."

"Well, I've had a crush on you for years. I'm thrilled that your first time with me was so intense."

I smiled at that, and Aimee returned the smile readily. She had a smile on her face like a little kid on Christmas Day and she kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced, rubbed deliciously against each other as her clothed torso touched my naked body. One of her arms wrapped around my waist and another gripped my exposed obliques. My heart pounded excitedly in my chest, and I kissed her passionately in return.

Aimee loved me, but she didn't understand my need to feel helpless, vulnerable and humiliated. It was a deep-seated need now and I was never going back to the kind of person I used to be. She would learn in time. It might take a week, or it might take a month, but eventually she would come to learn that I needed to be objectified and abused and subjugated as well as loved.

* * *

Eventually Princess Bedrohlich knocked on the door and told her that it was time for the next winner to have sex with me. Aimee was ordered to leave the room and Anna was invited to enter.

Anna was quite simply beautiful. She stood about 5'7", had long legs, a slender waist, and a lithe, athletic body most women would kill for. She also had high cheekbones and flawless skin. Her eyes were bright, and her smile could light up a room.

And yet, despite her cover-girl face and fantastic body, she was never arrogant about her looks.

"So, are you enjoying your birthday so far?" Anna asked.

I'd been ogled and felt up by members of my own family, whipped and spanked. A normal person might have thought it insane that Anna was asking me if I was enjoying myself, but Anna knew me better than most people.

"It's been an exciting evening," I admitted. "There were a few times where I was afraid, but the fear I felt was delicious."

"I know how you like to feel helpless and vulnerable," Anna said, "and maybe fear is a good thing too."

"It adds some spice," I said. "It makes things more exciting."

"When Princess Bedrohlich first turned you into her slave, I tried to find a way to rescue you," Anna explained. "I loved you and was willing to make all kinds of sacrifices to get you free, but now you seem happier and more alive than you were as a free woman. A year ago, I wouldn't have believed anyone could be happy being a naked slave, being objectified, sexually abused and subjected to harsh punishments, but just look at you."

"I admit it's weird," I said, "but I really am happy being owned, helpless and roughly used. It's almost like I was born to be treated like this."

"Even weirder," Anna said, "I think I'm starting to enjoy using, abusing and objectifying you. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No, you're not bad at all, Anna," I said passionately. "I think it's wonderful that you want to use and objectify me. Be rough with me and hurt me as much as you like. I'll adore the pain. Spank me or whip me. I'll find the pain to be delicious.

"We're both weird," Anna said in an amused tone of voice, and then she rolled her eyes as if our whole situation was ridiculous.

"I think we're a special kind of weird that is so hot and deliciously erotic," I said. "You're the kind of weird that makes my pussy wet."

"You're the kind of weird that makes my pussy wet too," Anna replied, and I felt my heart pound too fast as powerful emotions overwhelmed me. Anna was already my girlfriend, but when she said things like that my feelings for her became much more intense.

I don't remember either one of us moving, but suddenly Anna's arms were wrapped around me. Her clothed body was pressed urgently against my naked one and her mouth was on mine. We kissed for a long time, and I moaned as her tongue forced its way into my mouth.

I welcomed the invasion of Anna's tongue. I surrendered to it and pressed my own tongue gently forward to meet hers. Our tongues began dancing together in my mouth, rolling around each other. I allowed her tongue to pin mine down and felt the sexy underside of her tongue. Her tongue pumped and massaged mine, filling my mouth and massaging my taste buds.

At some point, Anna broke from our kiss and said, "I'm too warm to be wearing all these clothes. Help me get out of these things."

Anna removed her shirt and her bra. Meanwhile I got down on my knees and removed her shoes and socks before unzipping her pants and undoing the snap on her jeans. I helped her out of her pants and panties and then ended up staring at her smooth vulva. Her pubes were just as bald as mine.

Anna noticed me staring and said, "Do you like it? I went to the waxing center on 24th and had them do a Hollywood wax. I think it's so sexy I'm never going to let it grow back."

"I absolutely love it," I said as I stared at her beautifully exposed pubic lips. They were plump and glistening with moisture. I wanted to lick that moisture off the delicate folds of her sex, but Anna felt there were some things she needed to say to me first.

"Put your hands on the back of your neck and keep them there, and spread your knees far apart."

I obediently did as she said, feeling deliciously submissive to her and excitedly replied, "Yes, Mistress."

The pose I had been ordered to take left me exposed and vulnerable with my pubic lips and breasts indecently on display. My breathing became ragged as I considered the naughty possibilities of what Anna might do to me next.

She placed her hand underneath my chin, lifted my face up to meet her gaze and in a deep, husky voice said, "When you're living in the human realm again, I'm going to spank you every day, not because you've done anything bad, but because you have such an awesome, sexy butt. Sometimes the only thing I can think about is taking your adorable butt in my hands and spanking it until it's a sexy shade of red."

I moaned helplessly and felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex. When Anna spoke like this, I couldn't help but become aroused.

"Sometimes I'll invite people over and let them examine the handprints on your ass while they're still fresh. I'll tell them that those handprints are my way of marking my territory. It'll be like a brand on your ass, saying that you belong to me."

Maybe I'm weird, but I thought that was the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to me. My heart fluttered in my chest and my breathing quickened. I got excited at the idea of being displayed as Anna's property.

"You want to be my property, don't you?" Anna asked as she looked deep into my eyes, her gaze intense.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied tremulously. "I'm excited about the prospect of becoming your property."

Then, Anna bent over and placed a hand between my widespread legs. She rubbed her fingers up and down my swollen labia and said, "I'll play with your pussy every day and make sure you're constantly wet. But I'll only let you have an orgasm two or three times a month."

I spread my knees even further apart, making my sex more vulnerable and there was an intense throbbing in my loins. Anna was making me feel helpless and owned and defenseless and the feelings were making me deliciously feverish with sexual arousal.

Even though I had just had a screaming orgasm a few minutes earlier, my clit was hard and swollen again already. I was breathing heavily, and my throat felt tight.

"Of course, even though you'll be suffering from orgasm denial, you'll use that adorable mouth of yours to bring me to orgasms every day...maybe five or six times a day. What do you think of that, Candice?"

"I'm thrilled, Mistress," I replied, my voice filled with sexual excitement. "I feel so alive. If I'm going to be your property, there should be a stark contrast between you and me. You should have more power and more rights than I do. It seems only right that you should have all the orgasms you want, while I will be constantly denied and suffering."

"Oh, God, I love you so much," Anna exclaimed, her eyes shining bright with emotion.

Then she stood up, spread her legs wide and said, "Pleasure me. Do a good job, or else you'll be punished."

I worked my tongue into her beautiful slit and savored her taste. Of all the women I'd ever gone down on, Anna had the most enjoyable taste to her juices. It was exotic and slightly salty. I probed her moist interior with my tongue and Anna's moans were music to my ears.

I clamped my mouth over her delicious pink slit and worked my tongue deep inside of her. Anna's legs went wobbly as I located delightfully sensitive nerve endings in her moist interior. She made urgent panting noises and it seemed that she was struggling to remain upright as waves of desire passed through her. I kept licking at her clit, licking at her vagina and sucking at her pubic lips.

Anna gasped and her pelvis shuddered. She trembled and finally she screamed as her orgasm exploded inside of her and sent erotic shockwaves through her entire body. She came and came, and it seemed as if she'd never stop.

In retrospect I probably should have ceased licking her sex when her orgasm began, but she was so delicious, and the texture of her pussy was so alluring. It wasn't until Anna shouted at me that I realized it was time to pull back from her crotch.

"Stop, please! Candice, beautiful Candice!" she yelled. "I beg you! Thank you!"

I pulled my tongue away from her delicious pink slit and looked up at her face. She was still panting and there was a big, openmouthed smile on her face. I could feel her adoration for me radiating off her in waves. I held onto her firm legs and felt so grateful to have her in my life.

I was so delirious with happiness I didn't even realize when a new person came into the room. Barbara and Anna were chatting when I finally looked up and noticed Barbara was in the room with us.

"Hey, Beautiful," Barb said when she noticed that I'd noticed her. "Anna and I have become close friends while you've been living in Verborgen. And we've been talking a lot about you."

Anna nodded her head in agreement and said, "Barb has had some interesting ideas on how to handle you."

"I'm going to be your co-mistress," Barb added. "You'll be expected to obey orders from both of us."

"Two mistresses?" I asked.

"We both love you very much," Anna explained. "We both want to own you. We eventually realized that we needed to learn to share you or else we'd be constantly fighting over who you belonged to."

"My best friend and my girlfriend as my loving owners?" I said with a smile spreading across my face. "This is amazing news!"

Barb raised an eyebrow at me and said, "You realize there are times that I'll be incredibly cruel to you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "It's not good to allow slaves to become complacent. Objectification, cruel sexual abuse, punishments and humiliating spectacles will help to keep me in the proper slave mindset."

Barb's eyes went wide, and she said, "Wow. You sure are different from the girl I met in the tenth grade."

I shrugged my shoulders, spread my legs even wider and replied, "We've both changed a lot since then."

"You're much more blatantly sexual now," Barb commented. "Any room you're in just thrums with sexual energy."

"It's like you're a succubus," Anna added.

"Having you as our slave, we may just die of orgasms," Barb opined. "Not a bad way to go, really."

Then Barb gently cupped Anna's chin and turned her head so the two women were facing each other. Barb placed her mouth on Anna's and the two women kissed. Anna melted into Barb's arms and soon the two women were moaning. Barb cupped Anna's ass, turned towards me and said, "How would it make you feel if I had sex with your girlfriend and made you watch?"

My heart hammered in my chest, and I searched my mind for the appropriate words to respond, but before I could get a word out of my mouth, Barb continued.

"When you become my slave, I'm going to make you watch as I make love to Anna. But first I'll tie you up so tight you won't be able to move. I'll make your girlfriend moan and cry out in orgasmic bliss, and you won't be able to touch her, but you'll be able to see all the indecent, pornographic things I do to her."

My head felt fuzzy, and my body felt feverish. It was a creative form of torture to make me watch as two of the women I loved most pleasured each other and made it impossible for me to touch either one of them. I would be overwhelmed with jealousy and sexual frustration. When did Barb become so wickedly inventive when it came to sexual torture?

I could feel my sex throbbing with hungry spasms as Barb described her cruel plans for my future. I realized that I wanted her to be cruel to me and I was looking forward to being her slave and experiencing life with two beautiful, loving mistresses.

Schlank
Schlank
2,920 Followers
12