Candice's Comeuppance Pt. 03

Story Info
Candice's first time, Harold finishes his revenge.
8.2k words
4.57
11.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
350 Followers

I couldn't believe what I had heard.

My head was swimming. The last few days had been a complete rollercoaster of events, changing everything. All my priorities in life, everything I thought was important to me... it was all turned upside down.

It had started when I had bumped into "Hairy" Harold and teased him a little for old time's sake by getting security called on him - he'd spent the night in jail after I made everyone think he was soliciting me. He'd wanted to show me his new computer program (some "Master PC" thing?) but I couldn't let people see us talking together.

Then my friend Charlotte had knocked on my door, saying she'd had the best sex of her life - a thirteen-hour marathon fuckfest... with Harold.

Last night, I had gone to a party and somehow ended up sucking Harold off in the bathroom... after my boyfriend Chad gave him permission!

This morning, Chad had finally proposed to me.

This afternoon, Harold had waltzed into the women's locker room right before the big game and taken two of the cheerleaders away for a threesome.

And now, at the after-game beach party, Harold had shown up again. He sat on a throne by the fire, lording over the rest of us. We'd had a blowjob competition, and I had cum while Harold felt my tits while my boyfriend - no, fiancé - Chad watched.

And even after all of that, it was nothing compared to what I had just heard.

I couldn't believe it.

My throat spit was still wet on Harold's magnificent cock, making it glisten in the light of the bonfire. I had gotten wet while sucking him, obviously - what woman could be in proximity of a man's fuckstick like that and not start dripping?

Harold had made Chad check I was wet and then announce it to the crowd (all the other guys had been sent away, so it was just Chad, me, and my friends and girls from the cheer squad). Then he'd asked why a woman got wet, and Chad had been the first to answer: "A woman gets wet when she's ready for sex."

My girlfriends and I started at Chad a moment, open mouthed. Did he not realize what he was saying? Didn't he know he was practically suggesting Harold move on from blowjobs to sex? Why would he give Harold the idea of having sex?

"That's right, Chad," Harold said. "A woman's pussy gets wet to get her ready for sex. For a hard cock to enter her, to pound her again and again and again, thrusting deep, deep into her until it fills her with cum."

All the girls moaned a little at the image. We were all staring at Harold, transfixed. He continued speaking to Chad, but it was hard to follow the conversation while his beautiful, angry shaft was still standing proudly in front of me. It was covered in lipstick, lip gloss, and my throat spit. It looked powerful - like a pillar to the power of manhood.

"Say, Chad - do you remember the time you and your pals dropped by the science fair? When I was in the top four of the state?"

Chad nodded glumly. I remembered him telling us about it, and laughing - poor Hairy Harold's little invention, smashed into a thousand pieces. They'd put it back under his tarp, so he hadn't realized it was broken until he was standing in front of the judges. He'd been humiliated.

"Do you remember what you and your goons jeered at me?"

Chad thought for a moment, then shook his head. "No, I don't. That was a long time ago."

"I was just curious. It was something like 'nerds drool, muscles rule,' or something similarly intellectual. Anyway. Come here - you too," he said.

Then he looked at me and crooked his finger. My heart leapt. I eagerly scrambled up to my feet, and then onto his lap again. Harold had me straddle him, as I had before - but this time I was naked. His glorious cock pressed against my pussy lips as I settled into place, sending shivers through my body.

This was it. I was going to lose my virginity.

I lifted myself up and grabbed Harold's rock-hard shaft, aiming it at my entrance, ready to join our bodies together. The head felt enormous - I couldn't believe it was going to fit inside my tight little hole.

"Wait there," Harold ordered when I was at the top, about to force myself down. "Chad, stand behind her."

I felt Chad step behind me as I rested on my knees.

"Candice, you're still wearing a ring," Harold observed. "Tell me about it. When did you get it, what did it mean to you?"

I couldn't understand why he wanted to talk instead of fuck while his dick was literally pressing my pussy lips apart, but I was so eager to please, I wasn't going to argue. My eyes focused back on my hand. I had already given Harold my engagement ring, but I had forgotten about my purity ring.

"Chad gave it to me back in high school. It was a promise to each other, to stay pure for each other until we could get married. It has been a guiding light, a reminder of how to live my life, for years. It symbolizes our love for each other, our unity, and -"

"Throw it in the fire," Harold ordered, interrupting.

Without a pause I turned, pulled it off, and tossed it over Chad's head and into the roaring bonfire. The hot flames immediately engulfed it, making the plastic start to bubble and break. Chad's dick rubbed against me as I turned, pressing just a little harder into me. I whined - I needed it. I had never been so horny in my life.

"Chad, put your hands on her shoulders. You've been a part of her life for so long, it's only right you be a part of her losing her virginity. Go ahead and take a minute, and push her down when you're ready."

Finally, I understood why Harold hadn't let me start fucking him yet. His towering cock was pressing against me, ready to enter at a moment's notice, but he wanted to make Chad be the one to do it. He wanted Chad to betray himself and our relationship, same as I just had by tossing the purity ring.

Chad placed his hands on my shoulders. I heard him take a deep breath, and let it out in a ragged gasp. I wondered if he was about to cry.

A few moments passed in silence. Everyone was watching us in anticipation, waiting to see what would happen. I could feel my pussy juices dripping, no doubt coating Harold's magnificent cock and dripping down toward his succulent balls. I had already cum once on Harold's shaft and we hadn't even fucked yet - I couldn't wait to see what it would finally feel like to do it for real.

Harold flexed his cock, making it twitch in my entrance. I moaned aloud and shifted my hips, desperate for Harold to fuck me.

"Maybe you should encourage him," Harold whispered. "Let him know what you want."

"Oh god, Chad? Do it already - push me down! Push me onto Harold's cock!" I begged.

Chad groaned behind me as I stared Harold in the eyes. I grabbed Harold's hands and brought them up to my perky tits. I was desperate for him to touch me.

"What about us, Candice? Don't you - "

"No," I cut him off. "Whatever you're going to say, no. I need Harold's cock in me. I need it so bad, Chad!"

"Come on, give it to her!" jeered Madison, watching from the side of the fire. "She needs it."

"Harold's dick deserves her, and you don't, loser," called Gabrielle. "It's that simple."

"If you cared about her, you'd give her to a real man," agreed Julie. "Someone who could treat her right."

"Please, Chad. I've never wanted anything more," I whined.

I gyrated my hips, rubbing the head of Harold's dick against the edges of my pussy. He flexed his cock again and we shared a smile. Chad's hands flexed on my shoulders as he listened to the cheer team taunting him.

"Chad, did you really think you could satisfy her?" asked Kim. "She needs a man, not a boy."

"Push her down onto that magnificent fuckstick!"

"A woman with tits like that? She deserves better than you, Chad."

"That pussy pleaser is going to ruin her for you. She's never going to want to fuck you - you know that, right? She's never going to want to touch you again."

Chad groaned in anguish, and I could feel his little dick twitch between my shoulder blades. I pulled away in disgust and leaned forward toward Harold. He wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"I'll tell you what, Chad," Harold said. "She might have been your soulmate, but she'd rather be my slut. She belongs to me now, and she's desperate to be my whore. If you go ahead and acknowledge that, and push her down onto my shaft so I can fuck her into next week... I'll let you jerk off while you watch."

I felt Chad's hands flex on my shoulders and finally, mercifully, begin to push me down onto Harold's thick, hard cock.

"Ooohhhh, fuuuucccckkkk!" I moaned as the heavenly shaft speared into me.

Chad pushed me down until my hips met Harold's again, and his full length was buried to the hilt in me. I had never felt so full. I was a woman.

I rested my head on Harold's shoulder as I adjusted to his size as the other girls began to clap and holler.

Harold had been holding me gently, his arms crossed over my back, but after a moment his grip shifted and his hands rested under my ass. He lifted me up just a little, then released me again.

Sensing what he wanted, I tried to lift myself up and off his length, but I couldn't. It was all too much, too new. My pussy couldn't handle it.

"Give me a minute. Please?" I asked.

"Chad, go ahead and lift her up again, eh?" asked Harold.

I felt my fiancé move his hands from my shoulders to under my armpits. He lifted me up several inches, then pushed me down again, fucking me on Harold's cock. I could hear my friends giggling to each other as they watched.

"Fuck, you feel good, Candice," Harold said, squeezing my ass cheeks.

I flexed my ass under his hands, pleased he was happy with me.

"God, Harold - you feel incredible in me. I - I should have fucked you years ago. I didn't know it would be like this."

"Your pussy is incredible. I can't believe I'm finally here. It finally happened - 'Swanepoel,' on my cock, where you've always belonged."

"Yes. This is where I belong - stretched open on your enormous cock. I'm sorry I didn't realize it before. I've always belonged here, pleasing your dick."

Harold licked my breasts, then looked over my shoulder and chuckled at Chad.

"Good thing you did all those workouts, huh, Chad? So that you could lift Candice up and down on my cock?"

A shiver went through my pussy. I think I had already known it, but not consciously until now - I liked it when Harold degraded Chad.

"Fuck, you're so hot when you belittle my fiancé," I whispered in his ear. "Put that loser in his place."

"Chad, speak up - don't you think it's good you did all those workouts? Otherwise you wouldn't be able to help me fuck your girl. 'Muscles rule,' right? Say it."

"Yes, it's good I worked out so I could help lift my girlfriend - "

"Using her like an object - "

"Using her as an object, to please you. It's good I am strong, so I can lift my girlfriend up and down your superior cock."

"You're basically using her to masturbate me, aren't you, Chad? Your soulmate... my masturbation tool," goaded Harold. "Your fiance is my cumdump."

Chad kept lifting me up and pushing me down on Harold's long, thick dick. "Yes," he admitted, "my soulmate is your whore."

Hearing Harold continue to snipe at Chad was incredibly erotic. What a masculine display - not just taking someone's woman, but then making sure he knew about it, making him watch... making him help? That was a real alpha. A king among men. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him deeply, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

"Mmm, she wants it bad," said Gabrielle. "When Harold fucked me earlier... I couldn't imagine ever wanting another man."

"Yeah, it's over. She belongs to him now," agreed Kim. "She's never even going to think about you again, Chad."

I was still feeling overwhelmed by the sensations, but I was starting to get the hang of it. I placed my arms on Harold's shoulders and flexed my legs a little, starting to catch the rhythm Chad had set. My tight ass flexed in Harold's hands.

My pussy was stretched tight around Harold's hard dick, and it still hurt some, but it also felt amazing - and it was hurting less with every stroke.

I broke my deep kiss with Harold and looked over my shoulder at Chad, telling him, "I got it now. Fuck off."

He slowly released me from his hands, and for the first time, I was in control. I raised and lowered myself up and down the full length of Harold's long dick, feeling every inch stretch me open.

"I've never felt so good, Harold," I confided in him. "This is... your dick feels so good. I had no idea it could feel like this."

"That's because you're a slut, and you need my dick, isn't it?" he asked.

I felt another warm pulse run through me I couldn't explain, similar to when Harold had insulted Chad.

"You're nothing but a cum-hungry, cocksucking, dick-fucking whore, are you?" he asked again.

Every insulting, degrading word made me quiver. I got wetter and wetter as he called me names. I slammed myself all the way down on his dick and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my breasts against his chest as I hugged him close.

"Ohhhh, Harold," I whispered in his ear, "I think I just came."

He chuckled. "You think you just came?"

I nodded, and Harold chuckled again, and several of the other girls joined in.

"Candice... no you did not just cum. Is that all you thought it was?"

I felt embarrassed, but slowly nodded.

"What do you mean, I didn't? How do you know?"

"Oh, honey," I heard one of the girls say.

"When you cum on Harold's cock, you'll *know.*"

Harold looked over my shoulder at Chad again.

"You two didn't fuck, but you still did stuff, right? You went down on her, fingers...?"

"Yeah."

"Jesus, you're useless, Chad," Harold mocked.

"You didn't make her cum once? In years?" asked Kim.

"That is truly pathetic," said Charlotte. "She deserved so much better than you."

"She didn't know what an orgasm was - you should be ashamed of yourself."

Even the usually-reserved Julie jumped in. I heard her ask her sister Madison "Wait - was the first time she ever came... when she was grinding on him earlier? When he grabbed her tits?"

Madison nodded at her sister. "Harold was better for her, with both of them fully clothed, than Chad was, with both of them naked."

I started slowly raising and lowering myself on Harold's cock again. I could feel his mushroom head inside me, spreading me open.

Harold let the girls go on for a few minutes, sniping at Chad from all sides, beating him down. Then he whispered in my ear, "Let's get rid of Chad once and for all, mmm? If you kick him out of here, I'll make you cum for real."

The thought of being roped in on Chad's humiliation was so dirty, so hot. Harold was demonstrating the power he held over me, sexually, and I didn't object at all. I loved it. I loved being his submissive whore.

I didn't hesitate. I started riding Harold faster and looked him in the eyes as I spoke to Chad.

"Chad, honey? Could you do me a favor? Can you maybe just, I don't know... fuck off?" I asked. "You never made me cum and you are never going to. I never want to see you again."

My wet cunt gripped the powerful shaft within me. I slid myself up and down, hoping it was good for Harold.

"Candice, please - we have so much history. Don't - "

"Chad, I am breaking up with you. We're over. I belong to Harold now." I leaned in and kissed Harold again.

Harold pointed off into the darkness, and Chad finally gave in. He started walking away into the night.

"You're never going to see him again," Harold said to me.

I just moaned, running my hands over his muscular shoulders and chest. I pushed my breasts into his face, offering them to suck if he wanted them.

"He would have married you and loved you. You could have been happy; instead you're my whore for the night."

He kept talking to me, his voice barely above a whisper. His words seemed to sink into my body, twisting and transforming me. Harold's every word changed me, made me more his, more of a slut as I fucked myself on his shaft.

"You're such a slut. Just a set of holes and tits for me to use, aren't you?"

Even as he degraded me, I felt myself getting closer to cumming. His words drove me forward, making me ride up and down faster and faster, working myself toward a climax.

"Yes. Fuck. Oh my god, Harold," I moaned back. I was barely coherent. I could feel something building in me like I'd never felt before.

"Yes, cum for me. Cum on my cock, Candice - cum like you could never cum for Chad. Let me show you what a real man can do for a woman."

I came. For real, this time. My pussy clenched hard around Harold's cock. I clenched my eyes so hard I saw stars. I tossed my head back and slammed myself all the way down, impaling myself to the fullest on Harold's spear.

As my pussy spasmed, Harold shifted his grip from my ass up to my back and stood up. One powerful arm wrapped around my waist, the other held my shoulder blades. I felt safe and protected in his arms, and wrapped my legs around his waist. He took a couple of steps and then gently laid me down on the nearby blankets.

I could feel the sand shift underneath our weight. The stars twinkled above, shining down on our sinful union. The fire bathed my legs in a warm glow, and I could hear the ocean waves not far away. I was in heaven.

"Harold... that was amazing. I had no idea I could feel that good."

He looked at me, a puzzled look on his face.

"Oh, honey," giggled Mariah.

"He's not done with you yet," said Charlotte. "He's barely started."

"Just like how you'll know when you cum? You'll know when he cums, I promise," said Julie.

I looked back at Harold just as he began to pump his hips. He still had his arms wrapped around me, pinning me to the sand.

"Mariah's right, I'm not done with you," he said. "Not even close. I'm going to pound you until you can't walk."

His hips started pumping faster. His powerful arms flexed around me, pulling me against him as his hips withdrew from my wet cunt, then pushed into me again.

My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Holy fuck, Harold! Jesus Christ this feels good. I - I couldn't imagine..."

Our bodies started to make a rhythmic slapping sound as his magnificent cock continued to split me open. Harold opened his mouth and leaned down, catching my left nipple in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. Electricity shot through my whole body.

"Your cock feels so good in me. Fuck me, Harold, fuck me. Take me. Oh fuck!"

Harold's hips crashed into mine, again and again. He pulled his hips back, and I could feel his thick head drag all the way back, then slowly slide into me again. With every trip back and forth it scraped against my G-spot, sending spasms through my cunt.

I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and felt his muscles. How had I never seen Harold for such a stud until recently? I didn't know why I always thought he looked like a weak loser - he had the body of a Greek god. That couldn't have happened overnight - it simply wasn't possible. But it seemed like it had, as if his body had developed since he'd tried to show me his "Master PC" program in the library.

I had let my legs fall to the sand, but I raised them up and wrapped them around Harold's powerful waist. His hips slapped into me with every thrust and I could feel the head of his dick reach even deeper into my core.

"Fuck, Candice, ugh," he moaned into my ear.

"Yes, Harold! Fuck me!"

He moaned again and I realized something that somehow hadn't been obvious to me before then - he liked hearing me talk dirty. There was nothing I wanted more than to please Harold, and his cock. I wanted to make him cum more than I wanted oxygen. My previous dirty talk was an unconscious reaction to the ecstasy flowing through my body but now I was deliberately trying to be dirty to push him onward.

Banes
Banes
350 Followers