Candice's Comeuppance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your cock, Harold. Let me have it. Pound me, make me your slut, take me. Make me yours!"

I ran my fingers down his back, letting him feel the tips of my nails.

"You're mine now, aren't you, Candice?" he asked. "My whore, my cocksucker, my pussy."

I could feel sweat starting to bead on his back from a combination of the exertion of fucking me and the bonfire, dancing on his back.

"Yes, Harold. I'm yours. Anything you want, anything you need. I'm here, I'm yours. You can have me."

I felt his cock twitch in my pussy. He was close, I could tell.

"Anytime you want, anytime you need... call me, and I'll come. You can make me blow you - just push me to my knees and I'll suck your cock. I'll beg for it. I'll beg you to cum on my tongue, Harold."

He groaned and his cock felt like it got even bigger inside me. It stretched me out - I knew I would never be the same again. Knowing that his cock and our sinful copulation had permanently changed me, and the feelings of his impressive cock pounding me again and again, I knew I was getting close again.

"I'm going to cum again, Harold. I'm going to cum all over your thick, hard, perfect cock. Mmmm, fuck, make me yours. Give me your cum, please. Please! Let me have your cum in me, Harold. Cum in me and mark me as your whore, your fucktoy. I'm your cunt to rape whenever you want, Harold - all you have to do is cum in me."

He groaned loudly in my ear and held me tight, pressing my tits flat against his chest. His cock pulsed. I had done it. He was cumming in me. I had pleased Harold, and his cock!

His cock pulsed as he came, blasting into me again and again. The sensation and the pleasure of knowing I'd made him cum pushed me over the edge, and I started screaming as I came again.

My legs clenched around his waist and I could feel my pussy clamp on his cock. His dick was still shooting into me. It flexed again and again, filling me up with his load.

"Candiiiiiiiiiice!" he roared in my ear.

I felt like I could die happy. I had accomplished everything I could possibly want in life. I had been useful. My pussy had made Harold's mighty cock feel pleasure. I could have cried from pleasure - not just from the sex, but also from the blissful satisfaction of a job well done.

"Mmmm, yes, Harold," I said softly. I stroked the back of his head and his back, feeling his muscles slowly relax. "Fill me up. Pump it all into me. Make me your cumdump."

His cock twitched again, and then he slowly lifted his head off of my shoulder and he looked me in the eyes. I smiled.

"That was incredible, Harold. I can't wait to do that every night, for the rest of my life."

He looked at me a moment, then pulled his dick from me in one brief tug.

"Someone, lick that up," he ordered, pointing between my legs as he started to crawl around to my head. His dick dripped on the sand, flopping back and forth as he moved up toward my face.

The other girls leapt forward, pushing each other out of the way for the chance to lick his cum from my wet hole. When he got to my head, he roughly grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my mouth toward his dripping dick. I had never tasted myself before - it seemed especially dirty and sinful somehow - but I didn't hesitate. I eagerly began to slurp him clean.

"You don't get it, Candice? I run the world now. You're an appetizer. You're nothing. I didn't send Chad away so I could take his place and we could live happily ever after."

He grabbed some of my hair with his other hand and started roughly yanking my head up and down his wet cock. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, eagerly chasing down our mixed cum.

"Thanks to my program, you're never going to see me again. This is a one-time deal. You're just a hole for me to fuck, a bit of fun to settle some old scores, and then I'm off to Hollywood."

I could feel tongues racing over my dripping pussy and my clit, looking for any trace of Harold's manly essence. I had never thought of going after a woman before, but I knew that if she had some of Harold's love juice on or in her, I'd lick her to chase it down. I had felt my arousal dipping some after we came together, but Harold's dick jabbing its way into my throat again and the tongues slurping on my cunt were working me up again.

"I've been texting Swanepoel - the real Swanepoel. She's offering me trades, bargaining, trying to convince me to fuck her ass," Harold continued. "So what good are you?"

He set my head down on the sand and lined himself up as if he were going to sixty-nine, and began jamming his hardening cock into my throat. I gagged badly with every thrust, but I didn't care - and Harold certainly didn't.

"Maybe I'll get a popstar, maybe I'll fuck an actress. Any of them, all of them. The point is, Candice - you gave up your whole life with Chad, for just tonight. After tonight all you'll have are memories."

The girls had slipped several fingers into me and were trying to scoop out all of Harold's cum. Their hands bumped into each other and stretched me open wide and their fingertips dragged against my insides. Harold pinched both my breasts, using them for handles and he rammed into my throat repeatedly. He was fully hard again, and made my throat bulge with every vicious thrust. His words were an aphrodisiac - every insulting, debasing word felt like it physically made it way from my ears to my clit and ramped my arousal up. My back arched in pleasure - I was going to cum again as they debased me.

Harold continued talking, naming a who's who of rich and famous celebrities, thinking through all his fantasies. I didn't understand how he could possibly make them come true, but it turned me on to hear him say them out loud. It was clear I was just a hole for him to use - he was just using my throat to masturbate, thinking of his future conquests.

His hips bounced roughly off my lips and his cock swelled in my throat. I put my hands over his, encouraging him to squeeze my breasts harder. I could feel my legs being spread further apart by who knows how many hands as the other girls elbowed for position to lick my bald twat.

"Ugh, fuck, Candice - maybe I'll go to Miss America, make the talent portion a cocksucking competition. Ughhh, fuck, I'm gonna cum again!"

He roared and slammed his dick completely into me, spearing my mouth and throat to the ground. I couldn't breathe. An involuntary shudder ran through my body as it tried to eject him, but he was holding tight. I felt a spurt of delicious cum burst against the back of my throat as a tongue worked its way up my slit and swirled around my swollen clit.

Another twitch ran through me as I started cumming again. My whole body tensed up. Every muscle clenched, my arms flailing, my hands grasping for something, anything. Harold's perfect cock continued pulsing, stretching my throat, pumping my stomach full. The pleasure, the strange sensations, and the lack of oxygen were too much for me.

I came so hard I blacked out.

When I came back, I was still lying by the fire. I groggily looked around and saw my friends were still there. They were watching me.

A moment later I realized why as I heard a slap and felt a slight sting across my right ass cheek. Then another slap, and my left cheek stung. I was up on all fours. I had been propped up on the blankets with my ass in the air, and Harold was slapping me, waking me up.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, letting him know I was awake. I wiggled my hips a little, hopefully giving Harold a better target.

I looked across at my friends, and saw Gabrielle and Madison sucking their fingers. They must have been the ones to feast on my pussy after Harold pumped me full of his cum. They were some of the sexiest women I knew - every time we went out, guys were falling over themselves to buy them a drink or try to impress them. The idea that they had dipped their tongues into me, looking for the load Harold had chosen to dump in *me*... it was incredibly arousing.

I had won.

He could have had any of them, in any hole he chose, for as long as he wanted. They were desperate for him. They'd have begged him, but he had chosen me.

Harold continued raining blows down on my ass, making it twitch and jiggle with each sharp SLAP that broke the night. It hurt, but it was also arousing, too. I could feel my pussy beginning to throb with need again, and my juices began to drip down my legs.

"Mmmm, Harold," I moaned. I kept wiggling my ass back and forth. I had always been proud of my ass - I ran miles every day, and worked out. I hoped Harold enjoyed it - he deserved to have a perfect ass before him.

"You love this, don't you, Candice? Being my whore?" he asked.

"Yes. Yes! I want to be your whore. Please, fuck me? Will you fuck your whore again? Please?"

"You're such a greedy slut. You need my cock in you again? You already came three times."

I reached behind me and grabbed my ankles, folding myself up and keeping my ass high in the air to make as enticing a sight as possible for him.

"Please, Harold. I need it. I need fucked. Please, fill my pussy up. Punish me for treating you badly - fuck me hard. Make me take iiiiiiiiiit!"

I screamed out as he suddenly slid his hard cock back into me again. The girls watched jealously as he grabbed my hips and began to fuck me from behind. He held a hip in each hand and began vigorously spearing into me, slamming his long, hard cock into me again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cried out. I was delirious with joy. Harold's magnificent cock slid in and out of me. My ass slapped against his powerful hips as he used me. "Fuck me, Harold. Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your cock. Make me cum for you like a whore. You're a king, a god, you deserve this. You deserve everything," I continued.

I didn't know where the words came from but they felt natural, they felt right. They flowed naturally off my lips as if I'd been saying them for years. They were etched in my brain and I just had to read them out, as naturally as breathing.

Harold's grip on my hips tightened. He jerked me backward against him in time with every powerful thrust. My head was tossed wildly and my hair shook back and forth.

"Fuck, Candice. You're so tight!" he cried out.

I grinned, pleased I could please him.

"So tight for you, Harold. Uh, fuck, you're so fucking big. Your cock stretches me out - you're so long, and hard. Your dick is perfect!"

Harold let go of my hips and for a moment I was worried I had displeased him. Then he reached forward and grabbed my hair. Yanking backward, he pulled me up, making me arch my back as he manhandled me where he wanted me. He pulled until my head and back were a little over ninety degrees with the shore.

The heat of the fire radiated on my breasts as Harold turned my hair into reigns. He wrapped a large handful around his left hand and then grabbed me by my shoulder, and continued using that as a handle to fuck himself into me. With my arms held up off the ground I was totally at his mercy - I was powerless to stop him from fucking me any way he wanted.

I was struck by the primal nature of it all. The two of us, rutting like animals... being fucked from behind like a bitch... outside, under the stars, by the light of the fire... Harold had taken me from a lesser man and now was enjoying the fruits of his victory - he didn't care if I wanted it or not, he was a stronger, better man and he wanted to fuck me so I was going to get fucked. We could have been cavepeople, thousands and thousands of years ago.

"Fuck, take it, whore!" Harold ordered.

"Yes, give it to me! Give it all - mmMPHPH!"

My mouth was suddenly full. With his left hand holding my hair and gripping my shoulder like a handle, Harold pushed his right thumb into my mouth. I clamped my lips around it, sealing them in a whorish red O as he fucked my mouth with his digit. I swirled my tongue around his thumb and remembered what ecstasy I had felt when he'd pushed his delicious cock into my throat.

Just as suddenly, my mouth was empty again. He had just wanted to get his thumb wet - I learned why as he roughly pushed it between my tight ass cheeks and into my asshole.

"Oh my god! Oh fuckfuckohmygod!" I screamed. I flopped forward, trying to pull away, but Harold was too strong. His manly hands held me in place. I was helpless to stop him as he had his way with me. Anything he wanted, no matter how degrading it was - I couldn't stop him.

"I told you to fucking take it, Candice," he reminded me.

Harold twitched his thumb in my ass, continuing to pound my pussy with every stroke.

I looked to the other girls for reassurance, but none of them were in a position to help me. The eroticism in the air had gotten to be too much for any of them, and they were all playing with each other, Harold and I nearly forgotten. Kim and Madison were sixty-nining.

"It hurts! Uhhh, Harold, please stop, it hurts!" I cried.

His hips kept pounding me and driving his cock up and down the length of my canal. The now-familiar feeling was building - I could feel another orgasm building in me, even as I desperately wanted him to take his thumb out of my ass.

"Please, Harold, not my ass! It hurts! Ugh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

He kept using me mercilessly, his thumb pushing in and out of my ass. I could feel his thick cock and his invading thumb rub against each other through the thin membrane of my body.

"Don't you think I deserve it? Don't you want to give me your ass if that's what my dick wants?"

As soon as Harold asked the question I felt ashamed. I couldn't believe I had tried to pull away from him.

"Yes, yes! You deserve it! Take my ass if you want. It's yours, Harold! Anything, everything you or your beautiful cock want. I'm sorry, so sorry I resisted," I cried.

His bulbous head rubbed its way over my G-spot on its way out, and then again as it pushed in. In and out, in and out, his dick kept bringing unimaginable pleasure to my hungry, needy pussy as his thumb painfully worked my asshole.

"Tell you what, Candice - I won't fuck your ass tonight if you offer me something. I'll save that for another day. I'll come visit you again some other day and take your ass. All you have to do is convince me it'll be worth it," said Harold.

I racked my brain. It was so hard to think as he continued violating me in two holes. I was so close to cumming. I thought over what I had learned he liked and began to speak.

"You can have my ass whenever you want, Harold. You deserve it. Your cock can have it - it *should* have it. Spear me open, make me take it, have your way with me whenever you want. Your cock is the only thing that matters. But I think I know what would make it really good for you."

I looked back at him over my shoulder as best I could. He still had my hair wrapped around his left fist and attached to my shoulder. I smiled, hoping he could see the mischievous twinkle in my eye as he railed me.

"Oh yeah? What would I enjoy, Swanepoel, you cumdumpster?"

"You already took me from Chad. You liked that, didn't you? Making him watch while you took me? Proving to him you were the better man?" I could feel his cock twitch inside of me as he kept pushing and pulling his finger in my ass. He groaned and closed his eyes. "Mmmm, of course you liked that. Chad is gone. But - you could still do it again, with my parents... my father. He's a pastor."

Harold pulled his thumb from my ass and suddenly reached up, gripping my throat. He humped us forward and we tipped onto the blanket. He landed on top of me, heavily, his full body spread on top of mine as I lay prone on the blanket on the sand. Harold's hips never stopped thrusting - his cock jamming in and out of my tight cunt. His hand gripped my throat tightly as he growled in my ear.

"Tell me more. Convince me," he ordered.

"Oooohhhh, Harold - you would love my parents. They're very straight-laced, prim and proper, and conservative. They nearly fainted when they learned I had kissed Chad... when I was eighteen. Mmmmm, fuck you feel good."

He let go of my hair and reached under my body to grip my left breast. He pinched the nipple, hard. I slid my hand down my body and managed to find my clit as Harold hammered me into the sand dunes.

"Keep going, you fucking whore. Tell me - what does fucking your ass have to do with your pastor father?" Harold asked.

I thought he could tell where I was going, but he wanted to make me say it. It was hard to form the words, but I forced them out to please Harold.

"Just imagine you come by for family dinner some Sunday night. As my father bows his head and says grace, I'd slide under the table and wrap my wet lips around your hard cock. Could I do that? Suck your cock under the table while you talk to my father? Mmmm, you could reach down and grab my head, jam your hot cock into my throat, make my dad listen to me deepthroat your hard, wonderful shaft..."

Harold groaned and flexed his cock. I could barely move as he hammered me, but I started rubbing my clit. The picture I was painting was turning me on almost as much as him.

"Mmm, I'd gag for you in front of my family - let them see what a slut I was for you. Fuck, you're going to make me cum again, Harold. I'm going to cum on your perfect cock."

"Not yet. Keep telling me about this plan of yours. So you're going to suck my cock under the table, at dinner?"

"Oh god yes. Anytime you want, I'll suck your cock. I'd love to worship your dick, sliding my lips up and down your shaft, sinning under my father's table - but that's not the best part."

Harold's breath was coming heavier. He was still pounding away with seemingly inhuman stamina, but I could tell he was getting close too.

"You could fuck me on the table. Bend me over and hold me to the table, and I'd beg you to fuck my ass. Mmm, Harold - you could hold me down and make me look my father, the pastor, in the eyes while I beg you to sodomize me. He'd know you had taken me, corrupted me, and I belonged to you not him anymore."

Harold groaned loudly. His strokes started coming faster and shallower.

"Ugh, fuck, Candice - you're going to make me cum again."

I grinned. The blood was starting to pump in my head as Harold choked me from behind, and I had never thought of that being erotic before, but it was incredibly hot. I lifted my hips back against Harold, trying to give him a better angle as I continued talking, pushing him toward the edge.

"Just like you stole me from Chad - you could make me beg for you to pound my tight, slutty little ass in front of my father. Imagine how sinful that would be - you in my ass, taking my tightest hole, both of us staring my father in the eyes. He always wears his priest's collar, even at dinner. He'd know you were a better man. He'd know you were a king, a *man*, who could take anything you wanted from him. Imagine, fucking my ass - "

Harold roared wordlessly and started to cum. His grip around my throat got even tighter, cutting my words off into a gurgle. I felt his hips slam all the way into me and hold, his cockhead blasting his thick load deep into my cunt. My breast was pinched tightly in his hand - it would have been painful if I hadn't been so turned on and started cumming myself.

I thought Chad had made me cum before tonight, only to learn he never had. Harold had made me cum more times tonight than my former fiance had in years. I had cum while he fucked my throat, while he'd played with my tits, and then twice more while he fucked me.

None of them compared to this.

I could feel my pussy flex, clenching and unclenching on his spurting dick. My clit twitched against my fingers. My hips bucked and writhed under Harold's, pushing my ass back against him and driving his wondrous cock even deeper into me. I didn't understand how a man could have such a full, thick load after already cumming repeatedly - Harold almost didn't seem human. His dick pulsed again and again, filling me up another time, pumping my pussy full of his delicious cum.