Candice's Comeuppance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuck, Candice. That was incredible," Harold said.

I giggled and flexed my ass against him.

"I'm glad you liked it, Harold," I said. "Your dick deserves to be pleased. You deserve anything you want from a woman."

For the second time of the night, he pulled his dick from my full, sopping pussy and moved toward my head. I knew what was coming, this time - he didn't have to reach for my head before I was moving to suck his cock clean of our combined juices. I gave the tip a full, wet kiss, then pushed my lips down toward his base.

As I cleaned my cum off of his cock, Harold tossed his head back, finally spent.

"That's all for tonight, Candice. I'm done with you. Like I said, I'm off to Hollywood."

I whined unhappily and shook my head. I could feel his shaft begin to soften in my mouth as I sucked it clean, and I rolled my tongue back and forth across his cockhead.

"But your idea sounds fun. Maybe sometime I'll surprise you by showing up to your family dinner, and make you go ahead and make good on your promise. I'm going to make you stare your father in the eye while you beg me to take your ass."

I hummed happily into the base of his cock as he continued speaking to me.

"I'm going to make you defile yourself for me. Make you show your parents what a whore you are, deep down. I'm going to make you cum while I ass-rape you," he promised, and I believed every word. My cheeks hollowed out from the pressure as I sucked, desperate to please Harold's mighty cock as much as I could. "It'll be in a while, not soon - I'm going to give you enough time to patch things up with your family, to maybe let them start to get over the pictures they saw, and think you reformed and are back on the straight and narrow. And then I'll come back and take you from your father again. I'm going to make you call me Daddy while I sodomize you in front of your father."

Harold grabbed my head, and for a moment I thought perhaps he was going to get hard and fuck my face again, but instead he slowly pulled me back. I worked my lips and tongue on him until his tasty cock fell from my lips with a quiet pop.

He stood up, pulled on his clothes, and started heading for his car without another word. The two tall, gorgeous companions he'd arrived with ran out of the water to his side to not be left behind, and the three of them stepped into his car and sped off into the night.

That was several years ago, now. I saw him in the background of a few pictures on the red carpet a couple of times, or in a paparazzi pic, driving with some starlet's head in his lap, but I guess he got more careful because those stopped a while ago.

I tried to date a couple of times, but no one could compare with my memories of Harold and that one, wild night. I'd find myself at dinner with some guy, trying to focus on whatever he was saying, but my mind would wander back to the taste of Harold's cum and I'd find an excuse to run to the bathroom and play with myself until I came. After being with him, I knew no normal man could compare.

I hope wherever Harold is, someone is properly worshiping his cock.

Most of the girls from the cheer squad drifted apart but I stayed in occasional contact with the twins, Julie and Madison Lothrick. They tried to get me to go out with them once in a while but I usually begged off. They're seniors now, 22, and I've graduated and gotten a real job.

Last week, however, Madison had a story to share that rivaled even my bonfire story. Parts of it even felt a little familiar, somehow. I listened and giggled along with her naughty tale, still only half listening, and half thinking back on my night with Harold.

"He felt so good, I bet he could make you forget about that night," Madison had said. Seeing me start to protest, she interrupted, saying, "Just come along with us to the beach. He has a huge mansion in the Caribbean, and invited us. And if you don't like him, just don't fuck him. Just enjoy the beach - free vacation! It'll just be us, his girlfriend Dana, and you."

"Sure," I caved, "why not?"