Candid Tale of Candy's D.P.

Story Info
Husband and wife try D.P. for the first time on vacation.
6k words
4.58
12.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. The Candid Tale of Candy's D.P."

My husband Howie and I have been together as a couple for 15 years. My name is Candy, short for Candace. Our relationship is about as good as a couple could ask for. Sure, we have the occasional disagreement, but we are both mature and emotionally healthy enough to always work it out. We both bring something of value to the relationship. And we truly enjoy each other's company. Full transparency, we both had horrible marriages prior, and we both knew what we wanted in a future partner when we found each other. We have similar interests like fitness, the outdoors, and traveling. There's common music and entertainment that we enjoy together. And we both love good food. But the number one thing we both share, is that we both have a very high sex drive and absolutely love to fuck each other. I can honestly say I've never been more aroused and pleased in the bedroom by anyone like my husband can please me. Don't get me wrong, I've had great sex before my husband. But he just knows how to get me off, and very hard! Call us lucky, I guess!

Howie is a sales executive. He's professional. He's handsome. He's funny and engaging. He's very fit. He's super sexy. And he always brings me to a big finish in the bedroom. More like multiple finishes! Ha! And me, I'm a school teacher. I'm a short, petite blonde with big tits and great legs. On the outside, we both just look like attractive, happy, healthy, normal upper-middle class people. But behind closed doors, we do very, very dirty things together. To be honest, I'm outwardly very conservative in temperament. But my God, Howie knows just what to do to turn me on behind closed doors. He's had me screaming like a wild banshee, speaking in tongues, leaving us both soaking wet in delight time and time again. Short version, we're that lucky couple that's absolutely in love with each other that makes other not-so-happy people sick! We don't flaunt it or have excessive public displays of affection. We're just genuinely into each other. Just wanted to set the stage.

So Howie and I planned a 5-day trip to Vegas last Summer. This is our story about one unforgettable night as it happened...

Our flight touched down in Las Vegas on a Thursday afternoon. By 5:00, we were throwing back drinks at the hotel poor bar. We've traveled a number of times together, but this trip we were doing something we've never done before. It's a little embarrassing to recount, but far too hot of a story not to share. To set the record straight, we are a monogamous heterosexual couple. However, my husband and I don't judge what other people are into. Whatever is your business is your business as long as it doesn't hurt others. Howie and I both feel that way.

I say all that, to say this... before our vacation we discussed how hot it would be to allow another party to enter our sexual realm. We once went to a strip club, where Howie fucked the absolute shit out of me in front of about 30 people, who were mostly fucking or sucking as well. I couldn't believe I did that, but it was literally the hottest thing we ever did. And since, this topic always comes up. As I said before, my conservative attitude goes out the window behind closed doors. And over the last couple years, we've been introducing more toys into the bedroom. It started off as simple dildos, vibrators, and anal plugs, but we've graduated over time to more "fun" things. For Valentine's Day Howie bought me a torso-sized sex doll complete with a big, hard, incredibly realistic cock. Oh my God, I was so intimidated, timid, and embarrassed to use it at first. But I did. And that unlocked something in me. I won't lie, I keep it to myself, but I think of every conceivable dirty fantasy that you probably do. And for me, it's to have two guys at once. Specifically, with a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass. Yes, double penetration! I've always wanted that feeling of being completely full. Hence the love doll for the assist.

So, my husband and I like to smoke a little pot before we have sex. Don't judge! It's legal in our state! We both feel like it lowers our inhibitions, heightens our senses, and makes sex feel even better! Not something either of us do on the regular. But kinda fun on a sexy weekend together. Again, another little secret (the pot) that nobody knows about! I mean, I'm a school teacher! My husband is a corporate sales executive. Could you imagine?! Anyway, the first time we used the sex doll (we affectionately call him Hugo) was one of the most pleasurable sexual experiences of my life. I had two cocks in me for the first time. I was no longer a DP-virgin, Howie and I joked in private! But let me back up a little bit first. So before "Hugo" entered the picture, my husband would fill all my holes with dildos. We didn't just start there with Hugo! I like to cum on top. It's my favorite thing on the planet!! So as I would ride Howie's rock hard cock on top, he started to put his finger in my ass. It was super hot to me! It felt so taboo. It was so dirty! And honestly, it felt good. Like, I mean it. It felt good. I remember the first time he put his finger in my asshole. I remember thinking "Oh my God, this is so dirty right now!" But then simultaneously thinking, "Oh my God, this really feels good." There was something about not only the physical feeling of having both of my holes full, but the sexy, dirty thought of it too was so super hot! Over time, the finger in the ass turned into a very small anal plug. The anal plug then turned into a dildo. Turns out, I really like anal. Like, I like it! I love to get ass fucked now! So then Howie started sticking a dildo in my ass while I rode the hell out of that stiff cock of his too. I was being double penetrated, and I fucking loved it! This is where Hugo the sex doll came into play. Like I said, "Hugo" has a big hard cock. I would hop on Hugo, and my husband would start to do very naughty things to me. He would shove his cock in my mouth while I was riding the sex doll. And then an ultimate feeling I never knew I needed. While I would ride "Hugo's" cock on top, my husband Howie would lick my asshole from behind. I'm talking tongue rim job around my asshole, sticking his tongue in and out of my ass. While this may not be for everyone, it's definitely for me! I love anal play! And after a very sensitive ass licking, Howie would slowly slide his lubed up cock right in my little asshole. If you've never had two dicks inside both your holes at once, ladies, I cannot even begin to explain the sexual euphoria, both physically and mentally. To be filled, fucked, and left all wet inside is my favorite!! Oh my God, it feels so good. So as it turns out, I also like double penetration. This is where Vegas comes into play.

Again, we had talked in the past about welcoming others into the bedroom. But like how do you safely do that today? And stay secretive about it? I would be mortified if someone ever found out. So, what do you do? You go to Vegas. No shortage of dirty sins there. My husband and I had a very long discussion about what is and what is not allowed if we're going to do this. Never make in-the-moment decisions for something like this! Talk upfront. And we did. Howie and I are not interested in becoming part of the swinger lifestyle. However, fulfilling a one-time fantasy was on the table. I made it very clear to Howie that I didn't want him to penetrate another woman. He couldn't fuck or get his dick sucked. However, I was OK if a woman jacked him off. Howie, on the other hand, wanted me to be double penetrated by two real men, not a sex doll this time! I was reluctant at first, but then thought, what the Hell? Why not? If Howie is into it and I'm into it, fuck it. Let's do it. However, Howie did have a condition. He wanted said man to be accompanied by his female partner in the room with us to watch when it all went down. Not for the sake of her joining in, but to just be present as a "couple". Felt safer somehow. I was fine with that. And again, I was fine with him getting jacked off by another woman. Might even be super hot to watch!

So before we got to Vegas, we researched and discovered this boutique sex hotel called The Serpent's Tale. We read tons of online reviews before we made any decision to book it. But it seemed legit, safe, clean, and the hefty rate would keep the riff raff out. So we booked it. It's a hotel that's designed for open-minded people, or whoever you're sexually looking for. And for us, we found another couple on the hotel's website forum that would allow pubic chatter with an ability to take the conversation private in a separate chat room. So we found this couple. Max and Erin were their names. They were about five years younger than me and Howie. They were from Tennessee. They sent us some vacation beach photos that clearly showed they were both very hot and very in shape. We obliged and sent them some recent beach pics too. They were into us and wanted to meet. We made it very clear in the chat that Howie could not fuck, penetrate, suck, or initiate any touch with the other female partner. Erin was just there to watch. And if she wanted to jack Howie off that was fine, but that was the extent of it. My rules on the other hand, were all but none. The only thing Howie would not allow is for Max to kiss me on the lips. Yes, you read that right. Howie was going to let this guy fuck me, but not kiss me.

Boundaries, right!?! Ha! So, they agreed and we agreed. We were only going to stay in this boutique hotel one night, and by now it's Friday and we're heading there from the first hotel we stayed in Thursday night. We agreed to meet them at the lobby bar at 6:00pm, ironically, the name of the lobby bar was called "The Swing Bar". It had indoor adult swings near the bar, but I think you get the double entendre in the name. We also agreed upfront that if either party got a weird vibe and wanted to call things off, no harm no foul. So, the sexy date was set. To be honest I couldn't even believe I was going to do this. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I could follow through with it. I am very sexually open, but I'm also very monogamous. And so is Howie. But the anticipation of what this night could be was beyond exciting for both of us!

Fast forward. We've checked in the hotel, got a bite to eat. Got cleaned up and headed down to the lobby bar at 6:00. At first, I had this wave of panic as we were leaving our room. I told Howie, "I think I'm chickening out!" Howie simply replied in a low voice, "It's OK, babe. You don't have to do this. I want you to want it for yourself. But if you don't... don't." And in an instance, his calm sincere tone, along with him putting both his hands on my shoulders and looking me direct in the eyes like he was looking into my soul, somehow eased my mind. And I went from a nervous panic to a warm, flush feeling of excitement and anticipation. So we headed to the lobby!

My husband Howie greeted Max first, then both fellas turned their attention to us ladies for the remaining introductions. Admittedly, it was kinda awkward at first. But we sat down at a nearby table, ordered drinks, and started with small talk. Now, Howie and I had a code word to bail out if things went south. And I was more than ready to use it if necessary. But it wasn't necessary. Matter of fact, Max and Erin were pretty cool and interesting people. And we began to find we had more in common with them than we ever expected. Howie and I also had a "it's on" word. And it was up to me to me to give the high sign to Howie, if this was in fact a greenlight. And it was. I gave "the word" to consent to a very new experience. I had to admit, Max was a hot guy. He was probably 5'11" and just under 200-pounds. Very fit. Very sexy looking. And the fact that his wife Erin was smoking hot, I figured why the hell not?! For size comparison my husband is 5'9", 175-pounds, and pretty ripped for a 51-year old guy. And since we're comparing, Erin was maybe 5'5", taller than me, and a skinny thing. But a "fit skinny". And had normal to larger size breasts. Of course she was blonde though, as that's kind of a Howie thing. I'm blonde. He loves blondes.

Casually after a handful of drinks, Howie suggested the group relocate to our room. Everybody agreed, and off we went. Giggling up a small flight of steps. Everybody sort of touching everybody as we playfully walked and talked up to the elevator. Fourth floor for fun, please! When we got to the room, Howie grabbed some more drinks out of a cooler we bought at the airport. Howie also asked the couple if they minded if we smoked a little pot. They said, "Sure, go right ahead. We enjoy that from time to time too." So needless to say, we all ended up smoking a little pot and had a few more drinks. Everyone was feeling pretty good.

We all joked and laughed and the tone turned kinda sexy and playful. Everyone got a little touchy, but in a fun way. Max was the first to address the elephant in the room. "So," Max said with a deep breath, "I just want to confirm the ground rules." It made me kinda nervous when he said that, but I was also a bit relieved he was setting the record straight in person upfront. "So Howie," Max gleaned over with a grin, "you're OK with me fucking and sucking Candy, but no kissing, right?"

"That's correct." Howie said very matter of factly, as his eyes then darted in my direction.

"And Erin is only allowed to jack Howie off, right? No penetration or sucking?" Max confirmed in question.

"That's correct." Howie stated again, almost relieved himself that Max addressed the group so he didn't have to, even though he certainly would've for this.

"Alright then," Max slyly smiled in confirmation as he glanced over at Erin, who by now had this shit-eating, naughty grin on her face. Like they just may be fulfilling some sex fantasy on their end too.

Our room had a king size bed, and a pretty sizeable couch right by it. Our room was super sexy, but super soft and cozy too. Lots of deep colors like red and black with little splashes of white. Lots of fur and soft throw blankets and such. Erin and Max were on the couch. Howie and I were sitting at a small table and chairs right next to it. I don't know what got into me, because I'm usually the scaredy cat and let Howie lead the way, but I was getting turned on because I had a super level of comfort with this couple by now. There was nothing creepy about it. Everyone knew why we were there, and everyone was totally comfortable with it by this point. My pussy was starting to tingle a little bit in anticipation. So in my own head I just said, "fuck it". I got up from the chair at the table, kicked off my heels, and I went and laid on the bed. I had worn a mini-skirt, but with no panties on underneath. Max looked over at me and could clearly see I had no panties on. He slowly smiled; looked at Erin; looked at Howie; Howie gave a slight nod to him; and Max moved over to the bed. Holy fuck! Shit was getting real now! We all had a nice buzz on, and we were all feeling pretty loose, pardon the pun! Ha!

Howie stayed put on the chair by the table. Erin stayed put on the couch, but asked us if she could tell us all to do dirty things while she watched. Everybody was fine with that. Meanwhile, I was on a bed with another man that wasn't my husband. And right as I started to question my decisions, Max put his hand on my inner thigh. He then looked at me as if he needed some verbal or non-verbal cue for consent. I looked back at him, cleared by head, and said in confirmation, "that feels nice". I looked over at Howie in that instance and a sexy, dirty smile came over his face. This was definitely happening! By now, I'm pretty turned on by the thought of the obvious. Max slowly slid his hand up my inner thigh about an inch from my pussy. I must've been super wet because as he inched closer to my pussy, I could feel my own wetness on my leg. He clearly felt it all wet too. Erin told him, "Touch her pussy." Then with his index finger he rubbed my pussy down my slit from my clit almost down to my ass. Oh my God, I was getting soaked. For a brief second I was super embarrassed, but then I just got caught up in the feeling. Another man was touching, rubbing, and inserting his fingers into my very wet, very swollen pussy.

Erin said to me, "Take that skirt off." I kinda leaned back and unzipped my skirt from the side. Max pulled it completely off of me. There I lay, a skimpy little top and no panties, skirt, or anything. I was laying on my back and could actually start to feel my own pussy juices running down into my ass, soaking the comforter on the bed underneath. I looked over at Howie and I could see through his pants he was liking what he was seeing so far. I had to look down to see my own mess. While Max is slowly putting double fingers in my pussy, I can see my lips wide open, fat, swollen, dripping. My pussy was so welcoming and ready to be full. My whole body felt warm.

I sat up, took my top and bra off. I was butt-ass naked! Erin said, "Howie, why don't you go join your wife?" Howie got up off the chair and walked over. His tight pants leaving nothing to the imagination. He started rubbing my pussy too. This was so fucking hot! Two men fingering me. That's a first! A first of several firsts in store for tonight the way I was feeling. One fingered my pussy at the top of my pussy, and the other was at the bottom of my pussy, penetrating me. They started alternating each other's fingers that were going inside of me. One would go in, the other would go out. The other would go in, then the other would go out. I'm fucking dripping a river at this point. I can literally feel the wet spot I've created on the bed.

Howie takes my hand and puts it on Max's crotch. Holy shit, this guy was hard as a rock. I could tell he had the type of cock that was going to feel good inside me. His cock was decent size, thick, and rock fucking hard. I started to rub on this guy's cock through his pants. While I was doing so, Howie began to take his clothes off. Erin told him to go stand over me and, "Feed your cock to her, Howie." in her own dirty little way of saying it. Howie stood over me on his knees on the bed and starting rubbing his cock on my lips and mouth. To which then Max fully disrobes. So at this point, we have me naked with a swollen, wet, dripping, fat pussy. And two hot ass men with the hardest cocks I've ever seen, literally. I gave a quick glance to Erin on the couch. She was being a good girl per the pre-arranged orders, but she couldn't help herself. She had a mini skirt on too, but she was wearing panties. I know this because I watched her strip them off, hike her skirt up, and start fingering herself. Damn, that's kinda hot too, I thought, and I'm straight!

I sit up on the bed with some pillows against the ornate padded headboard. Erin tells Max to sit on one side of me as Howie sits on the other side of me. Erin looked me dead in the eye, probably three fingers deep in apparently is what is becoming her own wet pussy party and says, "Jack both those cocks like a good girl, Candy!" It felt like I was in a porn, like a good porn! Like I'm in some movie or altered reality. I look down at these two hard cocks to my right and to my left. I grabbed both those cocks like I owned them. And I did feel like I owned them. Because I can do anything imaginable with them. I could put them anywhere. God, this was hot! I'm now sitting naked, pussy is a mess at this point, jacking off two hot fucking guys at the same time. While I'm jacking off both their rigid, hard cocks, Erin tells Howie to put his fingers in me. Our viewpoint directly faced Erin on the couch. Which by now, her mouth is slightly open between her sexy demands, as she's breathing heavy, and she's starting to finger herself pretty intently. I can see her pussy from my vantage point, as she can see mine too. She had a tight little body, and a hot little pussy. I'm not into girls, but she was pretty fucking sexy. We both kind of shared a moment as we looked at each other's pussy; we almost laughed as they both were such a dripping mess.

12