Candid Tale of Candy's D.P.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to do next, but all I did know is that this was turning out to be way more hot than I even ever dreamed. About that time, Howie motioned for Max to lay down on the bed. I knew what this moment meant. My husband wanted me to climb atop another man's rock hard cock and ride it. He looked at me with a devilish grin and a nod. I climbed on this stranger's cock. As I did, I could see Howie changing his position on the bed to be better able to watch Max's cock slide inside me. Or should I say, watch me slide onto him. I engulfed Max's entire cock. You could see the pussy juice dripping out the sides with his cock in me. It felt so fucking good, I was actually worried I may cum too soon. I'm so revved up at this point. Howie then stood on the bed so he could put his cock in my mouth again. All the while, Erin is fingering the shit out of herself on the couch while her husband is getting rode by my dripping wet little pussy. She liked what she saw. And I damn sure liked what I felt. If you would've told me 15-years ago, I was going to take on two guys I would've laughed in disbelief, and maybe even been a little offended. But there's no disbelief here. I, for the first time in my life, have two real men's cocks, not dildos, inside of me. My husband hadn't even cum yet, but I could feel and taste him dripping with pre-cum on the tip of his cock. His pre-cum always turns me on. I started fucking the shit out of Max while simultaneously swallowing my husband.

While this was happening, Erin was feeling herself. Literally and figuratively. She was totally naked by this point. She walked over to the bed, and grabbed Howie's cock while he was fucking my mouth. "Take his cock from my hands," she said. Almost like she was feeding my husband's cock to me. And she was jacking him off too! He pulled out of my mouth and I just watched another woman jack my husband off while I continued to make puddles on and under Max. Can you say "hot"?!!

Then came the moment we all were there for. Erin sat on the bed to get a better look at the action, feverishly fingering herself. I stayed on top of Max.

"Stick that cock in her tight little ass, Howie.", Erin said like a little vixen herself, "fill all her holes up you fucking rock hard, studs!" Howie repositioned himself behind me. Oh my God, here it comes I thought. I'm actually going to get both my holes filled by two real dicks. My pussy had become so ridiculously wet that Howie didn't even need lube up for my anxious little asshole. I could literally feel it start to pucker open. My ass wanted to welcome his cock, and it showed. He reached down to get his finger wet from my pussy, and stuck it in my ass. Oh God, one step closer. It felt so fucking good! Howie fucked my ass a little bit with his finger. My asshole was opening up in anticipation. Then it happened. Howie simply said, "Time to fill you all up, baby."

"Yes, fill my fucking little holes!" I moaned loudly! Oh shit, was that me, I thought?! Fuck, I'm turned on. I didn't care. I was in this moment and it felt fucking awesome.

Howie rubbed the outside of my little asshole one more time before he entered it with his cock. Again, taking my wet pussy juice to lube his head and shaft. And then he entered me slowly. I felt the head of his cock pierce my hole, then the sliding in of the shaft. I was taking it all. It was a moment and a feeling that I'll never forget. I stopped riding Max for a second to allow Howie's cock to enter my tight little asshole from behind. I could feel myself being filled with a feeling unlike anything I'd ever felt. I had two hot fucking men's cocks inside my tight little holes! It felt so fucking good to be full. And by the look of Erin watching on the side, it must've looked good too! She had created a little puddle of her own.

Suddenly, I was overwhelmed by some erotic, euphoric, almost out-of-body feeling. I was full of cock and full of cum that was about ready to explode inside me by multiple people. They alternated fucking my holes. Max would hit my wet pussy from underneath. Then Howie would fuck my little ass. They went back and forth for a while. Filling, fucking, dripping. They were loving it. I was loving it! You could hear their balls smacking my wet dripping ass as then fully entered me. Then it was my turn. I began to fuck those guys cocks so hard. My pussy had gotten us all so wet I was almost afraid I might slip off like I was on some erotic slip 'n slide. I bared my hips down and fucked as hard as I could. I was controlling it all. The speed. The depth. The intensity. These were my two cocks now and I was about to shoot off like a rocket ship when time almost stood still for a moment. It was like slow motion. I could feel everything all at once. The breathing, panting, sweating, the wetness, and the most wonderful full feeling inside me ever! I was close. Nothing separated those pounding dicks in me but a small layer of my flesh in between. Howie later told me he could feel Max's cock in me. He could feel how hard Max was.

There's no turning back at this point. I'm riding cocks hard! I'm ready to blast off! "I'm gonna cum," I stated. "I'm gonna cum," I repeated louder. And with a scream I yelled out, "I'm cumming on your hard fucking cocks!!!!" And I absolutely exploded. Like I literally came so hard, it slightly raised me off Max's cock a bit from the pressure of my cum releasing from me. It was the most fantastical orgasm I'd ever felt. I could literally feel my own cum making it's way out of my pussy. I was pouring all over Max while Howie kept his cock smacking in and out of my ass. You could hear the wet cum smacking and splashing against our bodies. Fuck, it even sounded hot! My legs were fucking shaking. My fucking pussy was shaking. Dear God, how much cum do I have, I thought? One hard orgasm turned into another orgasm that was less intense, but I just keep going. Howie and Max could sense it. These guys were like sharks smelling blood in the water for their prey. They both starting railing the shit out of me at the same time again. I came a third time, literally screaming so loud in pleasure and delight that Howie covered my mouth because he later told me he didn't want anyone to think I was being murdered. Then another fourth orgasm hit me for like :15-seconds straight. I was done. I collapsed in ecstasy. Cum just slowly seeping out of my filled pussy. I had made a mess. I guess I really am a dirty girl. I didn't know I had it in me.

But these guys weren't done with my holes. I could hear their moans and groans elevating instantly. It was literally the hardest cocks I've ever felt inside me. They fucked hard. Erin shouted, "You shoot cum in those tight little holes!", almost like she was some hot sexy cheerleader urging us all to arrive at the finish line. Max was the first to blow. My God, he had a massive load of cum he shot in me. It felt so fucking good to feel warm cum shooting inside of me. And within an instance, it's like Max's orgasm set off Howie. Howie was the next to blow. He exploded with the most hot cum in my ass I had ever felt. "Fuck my ass, baby", I said to him as I sent him off on a rocket ship to space too. "Shoot the cum in me, baby," I moaned, "shoot your fucking load of cum in me!" His cum shot so deep in my ass, I could feel his love juice even penetrate me further than ever before. It went deep in me, and it felt warm. I could feel his cock pulsating and throbbing in my ass, as the cum continued to exit his cock. It felt amazing! And I felt limitless. Almost like I was hovering above outside my body watching.

Two hot guys. Filling me with so much hot cum at one time. I thought I was done, but apparently not. I was so fucking turned on by all that cum they shot in both my little holes that I gave them both about :15 more seconds of thrusting and I came a fifth time! About that time, Erin's cum arrived at the party. She fingered the shit out of herself and came all down her leg. She let out a hot little squeal as her cum was now dripping out all over. That was actually pretty hot too. Everyone was a sloppy, hot, wet, tangled mess. Emphasis on hot!

This was without question, the hottest, sexiest moment of my life. Here we lay. A wet sloppy, sweaty mess. I had never had two real cocks in me, and I had surely never had two cocks shooting my two little holes full of cum at the same time. We all just kind of collapsed... panting, dripping. I still felt kind of naughty. Howie took his cock out of my ass. I could feel his hot cum dripping out of my ass and down my leg. I caught him peeking and watching that dripping cum. That moment was hot too. It was one of his sexy kinks I actually thought was hot, he loved to watch the cum drip out of me on my knees after he shot it in me. I could see it really did something for him. Sometimes at home, he'd put his hand underneath and the let the cum from my pussy drip down into his hands. It was like he was watching something of beauty when this happened, or at least that's the vibe I've always got. I didn't care, I fucking loved to watch him do it. Sometimes he'd then take the cum and rub it on my mouth and tits. He's so fucking dirty! And I love every minute of it. Actually, being soaked in cum with guys shooting it all over me is another one of my other fantasies. Guess I'll save that activity for another day.

I climbed off Max's cock. Erin looked at me and said, "You clean your mess up, dirty girl. Lick that cock clean from all that cum." I looked Howie in the eyes, and proceeded to lick my own cum and Max's cum off of Max's cock. Then Erin hopped in to finish the licking with me. We licked every drop of cum off Max... my cum and his cum. My husband's cum was probably on it too. As Erin and I were cleaning up the mess, we accidentally touched tongues. Erin looked up at me with a smile, a little cum dripping from her chin, "You guys are fun," she said in a sexy voice. As I lay there, with cum dripping from my cheek and out of both my pleased holes, I looked up and replied, "You guys are pretty fucking fun too!" And we all sort of busted out in this laughter filled with pleasure and the epitome of sexual delight. It was like we had just partaken in an ancient Roman filled orgy.

I got up to clean myself off. I was a mess. Howie made me kneel on the bed first before I got completely up. He wanted to see the cum dripping out of both my holes first. Like I said, he liked to watch that. He had plenty to see. I had cum dripping out of all my holes alright with one huge fucking smile on my face.

Max and Erin eventually clothed and left. Howie and I laid there for a bit in our afterglow, when he looked to me and said, "I love you, baby."

I looked back and said, "I love you too, baby. Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," as we both broke out with belly laughs.

It was something I had never done before, and may never do again. But as good as it felt, who knows?

12