Candlelight at Sandra's House

Story Info
Wine and candlelight... What could go wrong?
2.2k words
3.96
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vince45
Vince45
5 Followers

It was Friday and I went to lunch with Dr. Laura. (Just "Laura" when she's not on the job.) She invited me to come over to Sandra's house later for wine and candlelight with her and Sandra. (Sandra is a mutual friend by way of my half-sister Cindy.) I started to say no, but had nothing else going and had the next day off, so I told her I'd show up.

I got there around 7:30 and the house was dark. I was beginning to think there was nobody home, but took a chance and knocked on the front door. Sandra answered the door with a big smile and a candle in her hand. She was wearing a pale lavender bathrobe. Seemed kind of strange to me, but I went in.

Laura was there and she was wearing a blue bathrobe. Once I was in the living room and the front door was closed, they took off their robes and they were stark raving naked.

"What the hell?"

Turns out Sandra likes to practice in-home nudism. Laura is cool with it and she likes to "do as the Romans do" any time she is at Sandra's house.

(By the way, Sandra is 54 and in reasonable shape for her age. She also has a very neatly trimmed triangle of dark brown bush. Laura, on the other hand, is in her 40's and about 5'4" 220. Her black bush is wild and out of control.)

Sandra asked me, "Are you gonna keep your clothes on or are you gonna participate with us?"

I'm generally okay with nudity, so I peeled off my clothes and reached for the wine they were drinking. Sandra had a blanket laid out on the floor and big pillows for us to lounge on. We were on the floor, talking, laughing, and drinking wine. That's when my half-sister Cindy walked in from the bathroom. She was also naked.

"What the blue hell is going on here?" she blasted.

"It's such a freaky scene!" Sandra said and laughed out loud like the Joker.

Had I known Cindy was gonna be there, I would have declined Laura's invitation. A couple of years ago, she accidentally saw me naked for the first time ever. Awkward enough, but ever since then she has occasionally indulged in a little light SPH at my expense. There have been a couple of times, though, when she really burned me with it in front of other people. I was in a vulnerable spot being here naked with her and some of her friends.

Cindy got down on the floor with us and was drinking wine and I was anticipating a zinger from her at any moment. About that time, Caroline showed up. (She's the one I go to for waxing. I haven't been able to book an appointment because she's so frickin' busy, but she told me to come over to her house tomorrow morning at ten and she'd take care of me. Cool!)

Caroline's 58 and a very chubby blonde like Cindy. She was a first-timer like me but she showed no hesitation about stripping off and drinking wine with us. That made five of us with me the only male. Even then I knew it wasn't an accident. I had the feeling that I had been set up for shenanigans.

We had a good time talking and drinking wine. Even though we were all naked, we didn't talk about sex, believe it or not. I saw a lot of full beaver shots but managed to maintain my cool and not get an erection. I was thinking that would open the door for some serious SPH and tried to avoid it.

In fact, we all seemed at ease with each other naked which surprised me. We were still talking and drinking until very late and at some point I dozed off. When I woke up, it was almost 2:30 a.m. I was sandwiched between Caroline and Sandra. We were all on our left sides and spooning with Sandra in front of me and Caroline behind me and I woke up horny as hell. (Have no idea what happened to Laura and Cindy, I guess they left.)

I went to the bathroom and got a drink of water and was trying to relax and get over being horny so I could go back to sleep. I went back to the living room and Caroline and Sandra had changed positions: Sandra was on her stomach, her pale white ass in the air, and Caroline was on her back snoring, knees up and legs spread. Her hairless pussy was gapped open. Ordinarily, I wouldn't be interested in either one of them, but as horny as I was, I wanted them both.

I laid down between them and managed to doze off again pretty quickly. When I woke up, I was on my back and Sandra had her head on my left shoulder and Caroline had her head on my right shoulder. They were whispering and giggling.

I was hard as a rock and Sandra said, "Looks like somebody woke up horny this morning." They laughed.

Caroline pulled my penis so that it pointed at the ceiling. "He looks ready, that's for sure."

I tried my best to talk one or the other or both to give me some, but I couldn't pull it off. I really believe if I'd been one-on-one with either of them that I'd get laid. Sad thing is that, like I said, ordinarily I wouldn't be interested in either one of them.

We laid there a while and then Caroline got up, dressed, and left. I thought that might be my chance to nail Sandra, but by then the moment had passed and she turned me down flat. I still gave her a very passionate kiss and embrace, but that's all. She thought it was funny that I was leaving her house horny and frustrated.

I went home and as I drove past Cindy's house I saw her out in the yard so I stopped to see her. By then I was over my horniness and needed breakfast. We were in her kitchen eating biscuits and Canadian bacon and talking about the night before.

Cindy smiled her evil smile and asked me, "Did you have fun last night?"

"Sure, it was fun. I enjoyed it." My early warning system started going off.

"I got some cool pictures. Wanna see 'em?"

I didn't want to, but I had to.

"I took these after you konked out."

She showed me some pics from last night on her phone and I was horrified.

Then she said, "You know, I think I know someone who would just love to see these. You don't mind if I share them with Brenda, do you? Oh, and I think Sara would like to see them, too. Hmm?"

Brenda and Sara are two women I work with. We don't get along at all. Cindy knows this all too well. If they got their hands on those pictures my job would be intolerable. Cindy had me at her mercy and she knew it.

"Of course, I don't have to send these pics to anybody. I guess it just depends on how cooperative you intend to be."

So that's it: blackmail.

"What do you want, Cindy?"

She cackled. "I want to have some fun with this. At your expense, of course."

"Of course."

She said, "You have a ten o'clock appointment with Caroline to get waxed. I want to watch."

"You gotta be kiddin' me."

She said, "No, really, I wanna watch. I want to see how it's done. I've never been waxed."

"Yeah, I noticed that." I don't think she caught the subtle dig I made at her.

"So, we'll ride over there together. That way you won't chicken out."

We got to Caroline's house about 9:58. Of course, Caroline was confused to see Cindy there.

"Did you wanna get waxed, too?" Caroline asked.

"Not today. I'm just here to watch Vince get waxed," she said.

Caroline was really confused at that point. "I don't normally let anybody watch. You sure you wanna watch your brother get waxed?"

"HALF brother. He's cool with it and depending on how it goes I might set up an appointment to get waxed, too."

Caroline was looking from one of us to the other trying to figure out the angle here. I was hoping she'd stick to her guns and say no watchers. Every salon I was ever in has a sign up saying no third person allowed in the room.

But no, Caroline went along with it. "Sure, long as Vince is okay with it, I'm okay with it. Let's go to the back."

We went to a small bedroom in the back of her house that was set up for waxing. She had a coat rack in the corner.

"Just take off your duds and hang 'em up. I'm already set up over here."

It felt really creepy to undress in front of Cindy, but I did. Cindy had her phone in hand as a reminder for me if I decided to back out. I crawled up on the table and laid down, totally vulnerable.

Caroline was explaining the process to Cindy as she went along.

"His skin is kinda dry, so I'm gonna go over the area lightly with some oil."

Caroline put baby oil on her hands and started smearing it over my stomach and groin area. No gloves. She was standing by my right side and Cindy was behind her.

As Caroline rubbed the oil in, my penis began to react. I was semi-hard when she finished and Cindy was grinning at me.

Cindy asked, "Umm, does it matter that he has a small penis? Doesn't that make your job harder?"

Caroline thought it was a legitimate question and didn't realize the SPH angle Cindy was going for.

"Naw! I can wax any size peter just fine."

Caroline was working pretty fast and I was just hoping she'd finish before I did. I didn't want to blow my load with Cindy watching. At one point about halfway in, Caroline applied a stripe of wax that extended down my penis and across part of my scrotum.

Cindy asked, "Can I give it a try?"

I guess Caroline thought that as long as she was here anyway, it couldn't hurt.

"Sure! Here's what you do: grab the end of his goober and just peel the wax down in one quick pull. It's easy."

Cindy didn't look like she was too keen on that at first, but went ahead. She got a firm grip on the end of my penis and snatched the wax off slowly. It did not feel good. Yowtch!

Caroline said, "No! You gotta pull it off fast. Hurts less that way." She applied another stripe and said, "Try again on this side."

Once again, Cindy got a firm grip and I thought I was gonna blow my load in her hand. I bit my lip and started doing mental math to hold back. She ripped off the wax and this time it didn't hurt. But they both noticed that I had a red raging hard-on and it was throbbing.

"I better work on another area and let his dick calm down a little," Caroline told her. She started working on my tummy trail and my erection subsided a little but I was dripping precum. A lot. Caroline wiped it up and wiped off the tip of my penis without comment.

Not long after that, Caroline finished up the front and asked about the back and I shook my head. I never get that done. Caroline gave me a quick wipedown with oil and made sure she didn't linger and cause me to ejaculate.

"All done!" she said.

Meanwhile, my penis was red, throbbing, and hard as a rock and practically begging for relief. They were amused greatly by this. They watched me get off the table and I paid Caroline fifty bucks.

"No tip?" she asked, feigning a hurt tone of voice.

"I didn't get the same service I got last time, remember?" and her face turned red.

"I'll step out of the room and let you get dressed. You comin', Cindy?" she asked.

"I have to help Vince get dressed, then I'll be out."

Caroline wasn't sure how to take that one, but she left us.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I want to see you shoot your load. Start strokin', buddy. Won't take long."

"You gotta be kiddin' me," I said.

"Nope. Here's some paper towels," and she waved her phone at me. "I got Sara on speed dial."

I had no other options. It only took about three strokes and I unloaded. It was a lot, especially after this morning's strikeouts and the fact that wax sessions turn me on to the max.

Cindy said, "Congratulations! With the hair gone you look like you're as hung as a twelve-year old."

"Can I get dressed now?"

"Okay, you can get dressed. Humiliation achievement unlocked. Now all I gotta do is figure out what's next."

As I put my jeans back on, I asked her, "What did I do to piss you off?"

"I blame you for that little episode at the water park," she said. "I don't know how you did it, but I know it was one of your little practical jokes."

I tried to explain that it wasn't my fault, but she wasn't having it.

Cindy said, "Not sure what's next, but it's gonna burn. I WILL get even with you. At any rate, I don't have to worry about being the victim of any more of your practical jokes. EVER!"

Vince45
Vince45
5 Followers