Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout breakfast, Alexis and Samantha could hardly keep from touching themselves at all times, squeezing their nipples, wobbling their tits or even fingering their wet pussies.

"I feel so alive, Dylan. I do not think I have ever felt so in touch and alive! I love you both!" Alexis exclaimed as she pinched her nipples.

_____________

After going to the hearing for the will, Dylan sorted his inheritance.

"We could sell this place and move to my little summer home. I always enjoyed it there, but I never really took full advantage of the place. Nudity is allowed in public there, but I always went for the wonderful winters. Why not sell this house and move there so Samantha and I can be naked all day, every day?"

Dylan put his house up for sale, and they packed their things to travel to new house and a new life.

The house was a small cottage, and it had one bedroom with a large bed. The three spent the first several days in bed, only leaving for food and remaining naked the entire the time.

Dylan used the relaxing atmosphere to begin deciphering his father's formula for the delicious candy that he had brought with him to ensure his step-sister and aunt remained totally naked and slutty at all times.

12