Candy Pt. 02

Story Info
Alexis & Dylan give out candy in town, upsetting the deputy!
5.8k words
4.41
12.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were right, Dylan, my breasts have grown a full cup size!" Alexis said as she struggled with the bra, sighed and gave up, and tossed it on the floor. "I guess I will just have to wear the bikini instead."

Alexis laughed and stood with her hands on her hips and totally nude for her nephew to look at her as she shook her big tits on her chest. She giggled at their surprising newly restored youthful bounce and perkiness. Her skin pink gold skin had a healthy glow. She loved letting him look at her, and his worshipful gaze never stopped exciting her since she had decided go either naked or mostly naked. Going nude kept her wet and excited, and sometimes all she needed to cum was for Dylan or Samantha to give her thick nipples a squeeze. No matter how much, she never got bored with it as the candy seemed to keep her in a potentially orgasmically elated high.

"Aunt Alexis, did you find something to wear yet? I am wanted to get to the beach. That cafe is still there, right?" Samantha asked as she entered the room. Alexis and Samantha trotted out the front door in their skimpy bikinis, and Dylan followed behind them.

"Which way?" Samantha said as she exited the small cottage. Dylan shut the door and locked it, and Alexis walked across the street onto the footpath. Alexis had a large sunhat on her heat and her beach bag slung on one arm. Dylan put the key in his pocket, turned around and sighed. Alexis had lost her swimsuit, and he saw it in a tiny heap on the road.

"You can hear the water!" Alexis exclaimed as she let her hands caress and explore her nude flesh.

Dylan looked at Samantha in her string bikini and his aunt completely nude. He hoped his aunt had not been wrong about public decency. Really, they would both be in trouble if they were wrong. As Dylan's eyes looked Samantha head to toe, she saw him and smiled. The sensation of his gaze on her flesh set goosebumps over her body, and her nipples hardened until they started to push out of the top.

"Aunt Alexis, maybe keep your bikini on?" Dylan said as he reached down and retrieved the red bikini from the road. He looked up to see his aunt walking nude along the path. She turned back to him with a look of surprise.

"Oh, oops! I did not even notice I lost it! The dang thing seems to not want to cooperate, huh?" Alexis said as she took the string garment from Dylan's hands. "Oh, I forgot. Patty's house is around the way, and we should stop and say hello. She is my beach town friend, and I always spend plenty of time with her and her daughter."

"Does she know of your change in preferences of attire?" Dylan asked.

Alexis gave a funny shrug as though she knew the answer but did not want to say. Dylan looked at her, but he could not object. How could he object to this gorgeous woman wagging her huge tits in his face?

They continued on the path, and Dylan periodically picked up a bikini top or bottom from either Samantha or Alexis. He would try to return to them only for them to instinctively, absentmindedly untie it and drop it somewhere again.

Along the path, Alexis took Dylan's hand to walk with him, and she looked at her nephew with a broad smile.

"Dylan..." Alexis started, and Dylan looked at her. "What would you say is the name of these candies?"

Dylan felt his cheeks growing hot and red from blushing, and Alexis pinched his cheeks.

"Oh, look at you. You know that never ceases to arouse me. I like it when you look at me, Dylan. But seriously, what would you call those candies?"

"What do you think we should call them?" Dylan asked in return.

"Well, I thought you should call them Sugar Tits or maybe Sweet Teats!" Alexis said with a giggle.

"I like Sweet Teats! That is really clever," Dylan said.

"Thanks. You know I was thinking about how I had studied marketing and advertising when I went to school... Sheesh, I dropped out all those years ago, but I still have a few ideas!"

Dylan wrapped an arm around her thin waist as they continued on the foot path.

After a good walk, they spotted another small cottage.

"We made it to Patty's! I cannot wait to see her," Alexis said as they approached.

__________

Alexis knocked on the door, and her whole body erupted in goosebumps as her anticipation grew.

"I wonder if she will recognize me!" Alexis said with a beaming smile.

"How could she recognize you?" Dylan said. "You look incredible and gorgeous and nothing like your former self."

As Dylan spoke, Alexis began to shudder and tremble about her whole body. She could feel her pussy getting hotter and hotter, and her juices began to soak through her tiny bikini.

Footsteps approached, and the door opened to reveal a fairly tall, slender woman with very short dark hair and olive skin. She had piercing, ice-blue eyes and a cute face with little dark freckles scattered on her nose and cheeks. She wore a light, flower print dress and sandals on her feet.

"Patty!" Alexis exclaimed with open arms, but Patty had a confused look on her face for a moment as she looked at Alexis from head to toe. "Patty? It's me, Alexis!"

"Alexis? Alexis! Alexis?" Patty said as she slowly recognized Alexis. "I, uh, have my book club here right now. Could you come back later? I do not want to upset them."

Patty looked over her shoulder at the women in her living room. She saw one woman with silver hair giving a stern look while tapping her foot. Patty put herself into the doorway to obstruct her guests from seeing Alexis.

"That is fine, Patty. I just moved here permanently with my niece, Samantha, and nephew, Dylan," Alexis said, and Dylan and Samantha waved hello. "And... anyways... I wanted to give you a sample of our candy that we started making for fun! We would love to hear what you think of the recipe."

Alexis retrieved a small bag of candies from her bag and handed them to Patty. Patty nodded her head, took the candy and waved a quick, curt goodbye before she shut the door.

"Oh. I hope I did not offend her," Alexis said as she turned around, and Dylan could see her bikini had slipped again.

"Alexis, we should keep moving to lunch!" Dylan said as they slowly continued on the path. He wanted to express his shock at Alexis giving the candy to her neighbor. He worried it would prove a poor decision, but he said nothing.

______

Inside Patty's house, Patty put the candies on a plate and served them along with everything else on her coffee table. Her daughter, Rebecca, sat with her long, raven hair over her face while the other six ladies listened to another woman, Linda, talk about the latest book, 'The Cobweb Covered Flesh.'

Rebecca tried a candy and smiled at her mother, and it was the first time Rebecca had smiled in nearly ten years. Patty tried a candy and gasped as the flavor slowly filled her mouth.

The silver haired woman took one candy and put it in her mouth. She shuddered as her face slowly contorted from her near permanent scowl to a half smile. Her eyes brightened, and she relaxed.

_______

Dylan, Samantha, and Alexis continued walking on the path to the edge of town, and Alexis led them to Jenny's, a small cafe overlooking the beach. The cafe sat at the end of a long promenade that stretched around most of the beach in town. Along the way on the very edge of the long promenade sat an old wooden stock. A plaque mounted next to it indicated it as a heritage site for the town.

"Really?" Dylan asked as he read the plaque.

"Yes, this was a puritanical town long ago, but not anymore. They used to punish unfaithful wives by putting them in the stocks!" Alexis said and laughed. "Maybe they should start using it again."

The cafe had a reputation for having the cutest waitresses in town, but when they walked in the door, the whole place stopped and stared at Alexis and Samantha. Samantha had remembered to keep her bikini on while Alexis had forgotten how skimpy it was or did not care anyway. Her huge tits wagged on her chest free of her top as they crossed the room to sit in a booth.

Dylan looked at Samantha and Alexis, and he slapped his forehead.

"Aunt Alexis, your top..." he muttered, and Alexis looked at herself and adjust her string top.

A cute waitress in a very short skirt approached.

"Hey, ladies and gent! I am Daisy, your waitress. Can I get anyone something to drink? We have fresh fruit smoothies and milkshakes."

They ordered smoothies and a few appetizers. After drinking a glass of water, Dylan needed to use the bathroom.

Upon return, Dylan found the food had been prepared and brought to the table. He sat and suddenly noticed his aunt and sister. Alexis and Samatha did not have anything on at all! Dylan looked under the table and searched the immediate area for the bikinis, but he could not find it. His anxiety turned to fear when he saw a woman in a white police uniform enter the cafe. She leaned her bicycle outside the entry and walked to the bar.

After ordering, the woman turned and looked around the cafe, and her eyes stopped dead on Alexis and Samantha. The officer approached with slow, deliberate footsteps.

The woman leaned forward on one hand against the table while the other removed her sunglasses so her blues eyes could glare piercingly at Alexis and Samantha.

"Hello, ladies. I am Deputy Sullivan. Perhaps we are missing something today, ladies? Maybe a few articles of clothing?" The woman said sternly. She had a relaxed expression on her face that gave Dylan some hope she would not give too much trouble. He noticed her staring at Alexis.

"Oh, oh my goodness!" Alexis said as she looked down at herself and pretended to act surprised at her missing top.

"Listen, since this place sits right on the beach, and the beaches are topless, I will let this slide here and now. Remember to remain covered when you step off the sand, huh?" The officer said. "I like my small quiet town to stay small and quiet."

"Of course, Deputy! Would you care for a free sample of our homemade candy! We were thinking of selling them somewhere in town," Alexis said, sliding a few candies to the deputy, who looked at them suspiciously before cracking a smile and happily eating one.

Sally Sullivan gave a short grimace the turned quickly into a smile as her face brightened. A blond girl with short hair came from behind the bar and approached the officer. Dylan saw the blond girl pinch the deputy, and she chirped her surprise as she spun on her heels.

"Jenny!"

"Hey, Deputy Sally!" Jenny exclaimed, and the two hugged. Jenny looked at Alexis and Samantha and smirked. "Wow, I thought I was the eye-candy!"

The deputy turned back to Alexis to offer a quick finger wag. Alexis nodded at her, and the officer moved to the bar with Jenny.

Dylan continued to eat with his stepsister and aunt, and he noticed the female officer sneak a few glances up Jenny's short skirt as Jenny prepared a smoothie for her and kept stealing glances at Alexis and Samantha while drinking the smoothie.

Alexis and Samantha ate without hesitation, and Dylan tried to relax.

"How much candy did you give your neighbor?" Dylan asked, worried he may have made a mistake in letting his aunt distribute them.

"Just a few, Dylan. Do not worry!" Alexis said.

"This will be so fun, Dylan. Just wait and see!" Samantha said and laughed as she looked around the room. Everyone in the bar and cafe kept peering at the two naked women in the booth. Dylan felt uncomfortable and nervous with so many eyes on them.

"Should we go?" Dylan asked as they finished the food on the table.

Alexis paid at the register and chatted with the waitress.

"Here, sweetie. Do yourself a favor and try one. They made my tits huge," Alexis said with a giggle, and Daisy snatched the candies quickly in one hand. She immediately threw two in her mouth and winked at Alexis. As Alexis left the bar and cafe, she saw the waitress offer one to Jenny and the other waitresses.

__________

Dylan exited the cafe and saw Sally, the deputy, as she unchained her bicycle. She had lost her shorts, and Dylan could see her perfectly toned buttocks in her tight thong. He could see a clearly defined damp spot in her underwear. He laughed and pointed it out to Samantha, who giggled and approached the woman.

"How did you like the candy, Deputy Sullivan?" Samantha asked.

"It was pleasant. Stay clothed, citizen."

"Speak for yourself," Samantha said.

Sally looked at herself and noticed the missing shorts.

"I... uh... I... someone has stolen my service shorts! Did anyone see the thief?"

Dylan laughed. Samantha tried not to laugh in Sally's face. Alexis exited the cafe, and they continued on the path.

Samantha, Alexis, and Dylan walked along the edge of town to pass a few hours time.

Since, finding the candies, Dylan had set about finding the recipe for the candy in his father's journals, and he did find it. Dylan had found his father's formula and was shocked at the simplicity of the recipe. It looked closer to what he would call a magic spell or potion than something cultivated in a lab. Many of the journal entries began to resemble magic potion mixtures once he understood the writings.

He had few ingredients but needed to retrieve a few items.

At the grocery store, Samantha and Alexis begrudgingly put on their bikinis and waited in the parking lot for Dylan as he gathered the things he needed and got in line. Two men behind him whispered back and forth as he waited to pay.

"I am serious."

"Jenny?"

"Yes, just like those two hotties in the parking lot."

"What?"

"Yeah, we should go have a drink at Jenny's and watch those girls shake their stuff!"

"Whoa, man, look!"

Dylan and the two men behind him in line turned to see a woman walking quickly to the exit of the grocery store removing her shirt and bra. As the woman exited the automatic doors, she removed her skirt and panties and walked into the parking lot.

"What is going on?" One man said to another.

Dylan paid for his bag of groceries, and as he left the grocery store, he saw a crowd gathering. He looked for his aunt and stepsister. As he made his way around the crowd, he saw it consisted of men standing and watching nearly two dozen women removing their clothing. Dylan shook his head and moved into the crowd, and he saw his aunt and stepsister handing candy to every woman they saw. The women would take the candy with extreme suspicion but inevitably eat it, and they would shortly begin removing clothing and dropping them on the ground.

The men catcalled and hooted, but they largely stood and watched the women writing around together, pinching each other and kissing, caressing and playing with each other as they laughed and sucked on the hard candy.

Dylan pushed through the group and heard a loud speaker blare.

"Disperse! Everyone move along!"

Dylan moved quickly to his aunt and stepsister, and he saw Deputy Sullivan again. She had no shorts, her shirt ripped away until only her collar and tie remained with her badge hanging on a thread. She had no bra, only the waistband elastic of her thong remained. Her little strip of dark brown pubic hair sat exposed to all. Sally hopped off her bicycle and drew her club from her utility belt. She started shoving into the men, but the men became increasingly interested in getting in her way once she starting using her sweaty body to shove them aside.

Dylan used the opportunity to grab his aunt and stepsister.

"We should get out of here," he said, and Alexis held up her empty candy bag. He looked at her in shock.

"I gave it all away!" Alexis said as she and Samantha followed Dylan.

"Move aside citizen!" Sally yelled, and she used her tazer to zap two men. The men quickly dispersed but remained in the immediate area.

"I knew it! More candy! I am confiscating this junk!" Sally said as she saw several women sucking on the candy.

"Where is it?" Sally yelled at the naked women. Sally Sullivan dropped to her knees and searched through the pile of clothing laying in the parking lot. Sally angrily tossed aside the clothing and rose to her feet, and she grabbed one nude woman and cuffed her.

"I am giving everyone here a ticket for public indecency and resisting arrest!" Sally yelled.

The men started booing, and the women laughed and booed with them.

"Maybe get yourself fucked, huh, Sullivan?" A man in the back of the crowd yelled, and the mass of people all laughed at her.

Sally stormed up to the crowd angrily waving her baton and mace in the other hand.

"Move along, assholes!" Sally Sullivan barked.

"Sheesh, what a bitch!" She heard one man muttering in the crowd. She started spraying her mace into the crowd of men, and they all started running and stampeding.

The nude women ran for cover in the opposite direction, and chaos erupted as some men attempted to subdue her while other men chased the naked women.

_____

Alexis, Dylan, and Samantha walked the path to return to their cottage, and they stopped at Patty's to check on her. Dylan told them to wait on the road while he sneaked around the side of the house to peer in a window.

Dylan saw a pile of nude women writhing on the floor together. He recognized Patty and saw her licking someone's pussy. The group moaned and cried out in ecstasy as he watched for a moment. He laughed and returned to the street.

"No one home! Let's go!" He said. He was happy with the candy and eager to try to make more.

________

Dylan returned home and began making several batches of the candy trying to find the proper recipe. Alexis and Samantha prepared food to eat while he mixed his ingredients to create the confection.

He sat with his aunt and sister for dinner, and they ate the food and drink wine. Dylan could not believe his bitchy stepsister and quiet cobweb of a woman Aunt Alexis ate dinner with him and laughed and smiled. He had never really seen either of them so alive and fresh. Alexis had a healthy glow in her flesh, especially her cheeks.

"So have you figured out how to make more of those Sweet Teats?" Alexis asked. "We have only a few bags left."

"I think I made some. You will have to try it to know for sure," Dylan declared as he brought the bowl of goopy, taffy-like liquid to the table. Before he could say anything, Alexis took the spatula out of the bowl and slapped her tongue with a dollop of the sweet confection.

"Good," she said, and she shuddered as her body hit an intense and sudden climax that did not cease as the taste lingered in her mouth. She practically drooled as her eyes lost focus, and her pussy became hot and dripping wet.

Samantha stuck her finger in the bowl and plunged it in her mouth. Dylan saw her eyes droop half shut, and she sat almost frozen for a moment before her finger fell out of her mouth. The smell of her sweat and cum overwhelmed Dylan, and he carried his aunt into the bedroom before returning and taking Samantha into bed.

Dylan removed his clothes and climbed into bed between the two. His fingers slowly explored the intense heat between their legs. His aunt and sister felt unusually warm and wet, even given the circumstances. He climbed on top of his aunt, and she responded by wrapping her arms and legs around him. His hard cock had no trouble sliding deep inside her hot, wet core. They kissed as he slowly pushed in and out until his aunt shut her eyes and shuddered. He felt her pussy clamp tight around him, and he thrust harder and deeper as she writhed and squirmed under him. She screamed and moaned, digging her nails into his back, and Samantha giggled as she watched them.

"Save some for me!" She said as her fingers rubbed her clit.

Dylan felt Alexis tighten again, and she moaned and pulled him deeper. He erupted and shot rope after rope of his cum deep inside her. Alexis sighed as her body relaxed and fell limp into the large bed.

12