Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice was like a gentle lullaby, luring him into a dreamless sleep. He wanted to open his eyes, but the call of sleep was too strong for him to resist.

"I don't normally do this, but... I like you." Small giggles echoed in his ears. "If you ever feel sexually frustrated, you'll text me. You won't know why you feel compelled to text me, but it will feel the most natural thing in the world. I put the number on your phone. Look for Candy. You'll text me I'm a good boy and I'll take care of the rest. And you feel so good knowing you don't have to think at all."

He wanted to nod, but everything was sluggish.

"Now you're going to sleep. A deep, mindless sleep. Fall into the darkness. Let it swirl around you, wrap itself around you like a blanket. So sleepy for me. You will fall deeper and deeper into the darkness. It's time for my good boy to relax and rest. Sleep."

As the darkness wrapped around him and his brain shut down, John sighed as a feather-light kiss grazed his lips, before he gave in to the peaceful, mindless sleep his body desperately needed.

12