Candy for the Holidays

Story Info
Kisses under the mistletoe lead to a cuckold adventure.
15.3k words
4.17
29.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy for the Holidays

Kisses under the mistletoe lead to a horny husband watching as his loving wife demonstrates her oral talents on a comparative stranger

by Allen_X_ Miller

INTRODUCTION

"Pearls lie not on the seashore. If thou desirest one thou must dive for it."

In the spirit of the holidays, I pass along this special story about how Allen and his loving wife Candy share a unique adventure. It involves consenting adults in a cuckold situation. If that's not your thing, please find something else to read.

Introduction

Slurp, slurp, slurp. My beautiful, petite wife was on her knees working diligently, trying her best to bring me satisfaction. Slurp, slurp, slurp. I didn't often get off from oral stimulation alone, but this night was different and I was getting close. I would soon be filling her mouth, giving her the second of the night. The first load, however, was not mine, and the guy who gave her the pearl necklace was now pounding into her from behind as she struggled so lovingly to focus on my pleasure. As she got spit-roasted for the first time (As far as I know!), I could actually feel my tiny wife getting fucked by this stranger with a big dick as his strong thrusts were transmitted through her body to mine. Let me tell you how we arrived at the amazing moment.

Chapter I

It had been quite a while since the adventure we had where Candy danced with two strangers at a wedding reception and I arranged to have them come to our room to have their way with my beautiful, bound, helpless wife. Candy never spoke of that night and although I didn't want to press my luck by bringing it up too often, I thought about it every day. The image of her with her hands tied over her head, the blindfold on, and her feet in those sexy heels raised high to allow those men to penetrate her so deeply was something that I couldn't get out of my mind.

Enough time had passed that I thought she might be ready for another adventure. Of course we had sex on a regular basis and she even let me get a little kinky once in a while. When I had her hot and moist I would even dare mention some of our earlier adventures, and although she wouldn't say much, a noticeable increase in her arousal told me that she shared some fond memories as well.

One cold night we were sitting by the fire, listening to music and cuddling. Candy was wearing a robe and when the front fell open I was treated to a view of one of her lovely breasts. I couldn't resist the urge to reach in and casually play with one of her beautiful nipples. I watched with pleasure as it went from soft and a light brown to hard and dark with only a minute of stimulation. As I continued to gently fondle her breast she reached over to stroke my crotch with seeming detachment.

"What are you thinking about? I asked.

"What is about you men that makes you want to see me do things?

"What do you mean?"

"You know. The way you like to watch me with other men and the way I told you my boyfriend Phil watched me dance with those boys in college. It seems like it's always been that way."

"What do you mean? Always?"

"Even in high school something happened."

"What?! You have another story you haven't told me? How can you keep these secrets from me?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm afraid you'll think I'm some kind of slut."

"Don't be silly. Plenty of women have slept around way more than you, and most young people have had a few unusual experiences. Besides, that was a long time ago and you know how much I love it when you share your sexy secrets with me. Tell me what happened."

Chapter II

So, with my gentle prodding, Candy told me about her first serious boyfriend in high school, Robbie. He was a popular jock and Candy was going out with him for a short time during their senior year. He had a car and he was always trying to get her to go parking down at the beach with him. My father would have called it watching the submarine races. In a way, she found his youthful fumblings and groping funny because this was around the time her much older boss was teaching her how to please a real man. She never told her boyfriend about Mr. Jackson because deep down she knew what they were doing was wrong, but she couldn't help but practice some of her new skills with her boyfriend and he was the happy but unwitting beneficiary of Mr. Jackson's tutelage.

It started the usual way with tentative kissing followed by French kissing. Soon he was feeling her breasts through her clothes and then under her shirt through her bra. Then he got her to take her bra off so he could grope those beautiful young breasts. When he tried to slip his hand down the front of her jeans she stopped him, although she would let him rub her down there on the outside of her jeans and let him dry hump her.

One night when things got hot and heavy he took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She could feel the heat and moisture from his rigid member. She ran her fingers over its outline and his breathing quickened.

"Take it out," he commanded.

"I don't know..." she answered shyly. "I haven't done this before." Technically that wasn't a lie. She hadn't touched his dick before. That's not the same as never having stroked any cock before.

"Come on... You can't let me go home like this. I'm dying for you to touch it. Come on. Just a little."

"Well, Okay. Just a little. Tell me what to do."

When she finally saw his dick in the dim light she proclaimed: "Oh! It's so cute!" This was probably not the kind of compliment any guy is hoping for, but he was beyond caring at that point. He just wanted to feel her hand on him. She took his boyish penis in her fingers and began a tentative jerking. This was not like Mr. Jackson's big man cock that she could hold with a full fist.

Soon, he was oozing precum and she instinctively spread the precious lubrication around on his little dick. Her fingers quickened their rhythm and he raised his hips and his stiff rod was pointed at his chest. She kept a thumb and two fingers wrapped around him and let her index finger run across the head with every stroke.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." He grunted as he felt his climax rising from his loins. He was too inexperienced to know that he was in the hands of a budding expert and she wasn't going to tell him where she got her training. All he knew was that what she was doing felt wonderful and that he was about to shoot. It happened before he was really ready and it went all over his t-shirt. Even Candy was surprised at how quickly he came and laughed at the mess he made.

"Shit!" he said. "Look at my shirt!"

"Do you have any paper towels?"

Chapter III

The handjobs went on almost routinely for a couple of weeks and Robbie marveled at how skillful Candy was. One night as she began to stroke him he said: "Kiss it." This was new territory for her. Surprisingly, Mr. Jackson had never tried to get Candy to suck him. It seemed an unspoken understanding between them that they would limit their play to handjobs. But she felt differently about Robbie. First, they were the same age and at more or less the same level of experience; they were both exploring a new world together. Second, his smallish boy penis wasn't at all intimidating the way Mr. Jackson's throbbing monster could be. No, Robbie's cock looked almost tasty and she was curious enough to give it a try..

"Please!" he begged, "Just a little." Guys were always saying stiff like that.

"I don't know..." she said.

"Just a little. I won't shoot." (That's one of the standard great lies of all time.)

"Okay, just a little, but you warn me." Although she had never sucked cock before, she had heard enough stories from the other girls to know what can happen. She kissed the tip and a drop of precum found its way to her lips. She was surprised at how good the slippery, salty fluid tasted. She stuck her tongue out, looking for more. Then she tentatively took the head between her lips and heard Robbie inhale deeply as he felt this mazing new sensation. She was encouraged by his reaction. She moved her head up and down, taking more of him into her mouth. Soon she was using her mouth and tongue to stimulate him in the same way she used her skilled fingers, alternating between deep strokes and focusing on the tip.

"Ohhhh!" moaned Robbie. "That's it. Just like that. A little faster!"

Candy bobbed faster, using her lips and swirling her tongue around him. Robbie raised his hips as he always did when approaching his handjob climaxes but he gave no verbal warning.

"Faster!"

Candy was no dummy. She knew what was about to happen, but he tasted good and pride began to take over. She wanted to do a good job. It was important to her to make him feel good and for him to appreciate what she could do for him.

"Oh, God. Here it comes!" he moaned.

The first spurt was a powerful one and the jetting semen hit her in the back of the mouth. She almost gagged but managed to control her reflex. The next two spurts were more manageable and she swallowed everything. She stayed with it until he began to go soft and then let the deflating member plop from her mouth. He was looking at her with awe and she smiled up at him sweetly with pride and with the sticky fluid still glistening on her teeth. She went to kiss him.

"Eeew! That's gross!"

"What? It's okay for me to swallow it, but not for you to kiss me?"

"That's disgusting. Guys don't do that."

"Oh, okay." She figured she had a few things to learn.

Chapter IV

The blowjobs became a regular part of their parking sessions. Candy would use her hand to tease and excite Robbie, but he always wanted to finish in her mouth. One evening when things got particularly hot and heavy, Robbie had her t-shirt and bra off so he could fondle her as she sucked him. He had one hand under her groping her tits and the other on her head guiding her efforts. Just as Robbie was about to ejaculate, another car suddenly pulled up beside them. It was a guy from Robbie's team. Robbie was too close to his climax to let her stop so he held her head down with his hand as he filled her mouth. Having heard the other car, she gagged and struggled to get up to cover herself. She screamed and frantically fumbled with her t-shirt and finally gave up and just held it against her breasts as the guy got out of the other car. It was a kid they called Moose from the school. He knocked on the window and Robbie rolled it down, still struggling to close his jeans.

"Hey, Rob. What's going on in there?" Moose asked with a smirk.

"Oh, we're just sitting here talking," Robbie lied.

Candy sat silently, eyes downcast, clutching her shirt.

"That must have been a heated discussion you were having," Moose quipped. "Your windows are all fogged up. Well, I just thought I'd say hello. I'll let you two get back to your 'talk'," he said with a grin and a wink before getting back in his car.

"Wow, that was close," exhaled Robbie.

"Close!? He saw everything! I don't even have my shirt on!"

"Do you think he noticed?" asked Robbie with a little smile of his own.

"You think this is funny?"

"Well, yeah. A little bit. I mean, his timing was perfect. It's like from a movie, or something."

"Well, I don't think it's funny. What if he tells everyone?"

"Nah. Moose is cool. He'll keep his mouth shut. He's told me a few stories and I've kept my mouth shut. He'll return the favor."

"What kind of stories?"

"Oh, you know. Parties and drinking and girls."

"What kind of parties? What girls?"

"You see! This is how rumors spread and reputations get ruined. I am sworn to secrecy!" he said with a little smile and raising of an eyebrow.

"Oh, come on! Give me a hint."

"Well, let's just say Moose and a couple of the guys have parties and once in a while girl might join them."

"A girl? What girl? What do they do?"

"I told you. I'm not naming names."

"What do they do??"

"I don't know. They drink a little and fool around."

"What kind of fooling around?"

"Hey. I don't know. I've never been there, okay? I just heard a few things."

"So, Moose and his friends have sex with girls at these parties?"

"Well, I think it's usually one girl."

"One girl and a couple of guys??" Candy was in turmoil. She wanted to know all the details but didn't know why and she didn't want to seem too eager to find out.

"Yeah, something like that. I guess that's his thing."

"What is?"

"He likes to get together with some friends and a girl, have a few drinks and get her to fool around with them."

"Wow."

"Yeah. Pretty hot, huh?"

"What do you mean, 'hot'?"

"I don't know. It sounds hot. Like it gets me a little horny thinking about it."

"You think about it?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"What do you think about?"

"I don't know. Thinking about a girl doing that."

"Would you want to do it with him?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I think it would be hot."

"What? To have sex with Moose and another girl?"

"Well, certainly not with Moose!"

"I know that!" she quipped. "Would you like to have sex with the girl?"

"You know I only want you."

"But you said it sounded hot."

"Well, it kinda does. It's just that when I think about it, you know, in my fantasy, you're there with me."

"What? You think of me being at a party like that?"

"Well, sometimes -- yeah -- but it's only a fantasy."

Candy was now looking at Robbie very closely.

"Wait a minute. You think about me having sex with Moose?"

"Just once in a while. Not very often."

"I don't think I could do that."

"I'm not asking you to. It's only a fantasy."

"You're reading too many of those letters in those magazines. This stuff never happens in real life."

"Maybe not. But I know Moose isn't making it up."

"God, I wonder who the girl is."

"You know, I don't know. He's very good about keeping his mouth shut about that."

After a moment of silence between them, Candy said: "So tell me about this fantasy of yours."

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Come on, tell me," she said in a sweet voice as she slid over next to him letting her t-shirt fall into her lap.

"Really. It's nothing. It's just something I think about when, you know..."

"When what?"

"When I'm doing it."

"Doing what? Jerking off?"

"Yeah," he said in low voice with some embarrassment.

Candy let her had fall into his lap and fingered his groin teasingly. He felt a stirring down there.

"What do you think about? Me?"

"Yes," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"Tell me. What am I doing?"

"Kissing."

"Like French kissing? Who? You?"

"Not that kind of kissing," he said, now barely audible.

"You mean sucking??" Her own voice now a whisper, too.

"Uh huh." She could feel him getting hard under her fingers.

"Sucking who? You?"

"Yeah, me, and..."

"Who?? You and Moose?" His face was now almost beet red but his erection did not subside.

"Yeah."

She slid closer to him and whispered right into his ear.

"Would you really like to see me do that? Would you really want to see me go down on another boy?"

"I don't know. I doubt I could handle it, but it just seems so hot. You're so good at it and you seem to like doing it so much. I think I might be proud of you."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"I had no idea either until I heard about the parties."

He was now fully erect and she pulled his cock from his jeans and used her hand to get him off again, working in silence, lost in thought.

Chapter V

A couple of weekends later there was a dance in the school gym. Naturally Candace and Robbie went as a couple and she wore a yellow peasant dress with cute Mary Janes that looked great on her smooth, firm, bare legs. The DJ was playing all the rock hits of the day, including lots of slow tunes. When they danced slow, they held each other close with Robbie pressing his hips into her and kissing her. Sometimes the kisses got so deep a chaperon would have to tell them to break it up and they would reluctantly pull apart and laugh about it.

About half way through the evening Moose came over to them.

"Hey, I'm having a little party over at my place. You guys wanna come?" he asked casually.

The was a pregnant pause when Robbie looked at Candy and she looked back.

"What do you think, Candy? Wanna go?" Robbie asked in a voice just loud enough to be heard over the music.

She paused a bit longer, still looking at him, searching his eyes for something and said "Okay, I guess so."

"Okay," he said taking her by the hand. "Lets get out of here."

Moose led the way and they took the back streets a few blocks to his house. They walked down the driveway and around back to an old barn behind the house. Up in the loft they saw that Moose had created a hangout pad with a piece of old carpet on the floor, an old sofa, and a couple of wooden crates for tables. Since there was no electricity, he lit a couple of candles and turned on a battery-powered radio tuned to a local FM station and turned down the volume.

"Where is everybody?" Candy asked.

"Aw, they all had to be home early," he lied. Candy glanced over at Robbie who just smiled meekly.

They sat on the sofa and Moose pulled out a carton of orange juice, a half bottle of vodka -- no doubt pilfered from his parent's liquor cabinet - and some paper cups. He had obviously been planning this evening. He poured drinks all around and they sat and chatted about school and school gossip and whatever else kids talk about.

When they were on their second drink they heard a call from the house coming through the open window.

"Randy, is that you out there?"

"Yes, Mom. It's just me and Robbie hanging out."

"Okay! Don't be out too late!"

"Randy?? That's your real name?" Candy giggled. "Why do they call you 'Moose'?"

"I don't know. Some of the guys on the team started calling me that."

"Yeah," blurted Robbie. "Because in the locker room we saw that he's hung like a moose."

"Oh, really," said Candy, taking a gulp from her cup. 'That's interesting."

Chapter VI

Candy wasn't used to drinking and the strong screwdrivers that Moose was pouring took rapid effect on her petite body. She felt in a way that she had never felt before. She was on the couch between these two handsome boys, and in the candlelight everything looked warm and cozy. To the boys, she looked even more beautiful with the warm glow reflecting off her auburn hair and illuminating the smooth skin above her neckline. The boys inched closer as they talked and were almost squeezing her between them. Moose put an arm behind her on the back of the couch and Robbie turned a little in her direction.

Moose casually let his hand behind her drop to her shoulder and his fingers caressed the skin that was exposed at the top of her dress.

"So," he said," in a conspiratorial tone, "What was going on down at the beach when I caught you two the other day?"

"Oh, nothing," she answered shyly. "We were just watching the waves and the birds."

"I don't know... It looked to me like you were doing a little more than that. In fact, Robbie here tells me you are a good sport."

"Good sport?" she asked, glancing up at him. "What's that mean?"

"He tells me you have some special talents and when he told you about our little parties up here you didn't freak out. Isn't that right, Robbie?"

"Robbie!" she exclaimed, looking over at her boyfriend.

"Well, you didn't freak out. In fact, when I told you Moose had girls up here, you even seemed kind of interested."

"That doesn't mean I wanted to do anything."

"When you sat so close to me and whispered to me and opened my jeans again, I really thought you were getting into it."