Candy for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, Candy," said Moose. "You don't have to do anything. We're just having a few drinks and talking. You know Robbie here wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. Don't you?"

"Yes," she answered softly, looking down at her lap.

"Good girl," said Moose. "She is a good girl, isn't she Robbie?"

"Oh, yes, she's very good," replied Robbie with a mouth that was going dry. He took another drink.

"I love this dress on you," said Moose and let the fingers of his other hand trace the elastic along the neckline. Candy continued to look down and began to blush.

"Robbie tells me you have very nice tits."

"Robbie!" She glanced over at him.

"I couldn't help it Candy. Moose really wanted to know and you know how much I love them."

"I really did want to know. I've seen you around school and I always wondered. Do you think we could have a look?" He kept running his fingers back and forth along the elastic, then working one finger under the edge as he did so, pulling it a bit away from her skin.

"Robbie?" she asked in tone that left him unsure if she was pleading for help or asking for permission.

"Maybe just a peek," he said with a tremble in his voice. This all may have been rather routine for Moose, but for both Robbie and Candy this was all very new, exciting and scary.

"Get the other shoulder, Robbie," ordered Moose as he reached up to pull the dress from one shoulder. After he had, he went back to her neckline to pull it down under her breasts. Her breasts, concealed only by her shear bra were heaving along with her deep breaths.

"Wow..." said Moose as he took in the beautiful sight. "Can I touch?"

She glanced at Robbie again with a worried look on her face, but all he could do was nod.

"Okay. A little," she said in a soft voice.

Moose wasted no time in placing his fingertips on the smooth satin and running them gently in circles around her firm orbs.

Candy continued to look down, watching the fingers on her soft flesh and feeling a pleasant sensation rising through her entire body. Robbie's eyes were riveted on what his buddy was doing to his girlfriend and how she was reacting. Things of his were rising as well.

Moose began to finger the little clasp that held the front of her bra cups together. "Do you think we could open this?" he asked. Again, Candy glanced over at Robbie. This time she didn't ask. She just nodded herself.

"Oh, she is a good sport!" whispered Moose.

"Let me help," offered Robbie. He reached over, hand shaking, and helped his friend open the clasp, offering up his girlfriend's tits with an eagerness he had never imagined. The bra peeled open and her beautiful young breasts fell out, the smooth white skin freckled lightly and capped with surprisingly large, swelling, dark nipples.

Both boys inhaled deeply and Candy's blush increased and spread across her chest. She closed her eyes, turned her head to the side and leaned back into the sofa, exposed and surrendering.

"Look at these tits!" Moose exclaimed with genuine admiration. "I've never seen any so beautiful. You're like a full-grown woman!"

He reached out to gently fondle one and Robbie followed by taking the other. They began exploring, squeezing, and hefting. Inevitably both boys found a nipple and began gently pinching and tracing circles with their fingertips.

Unable to resist the urge, Moose bent over and took a nipple in his mouth. Not wanting to be outdone, Robbie did the same. Both boys licked, nibbled and nursed until Candy was softly moaning and holding both their heads to herself and absent-mindedly running her fingers through their hair.

Moose let a hand drop to her leg and started rubbing her thigh just below the hemline. As he began inching higher, taking the hem with him, she put out a hand to stop him. "I don't do that," she said."

"Okay. No problem," he said and went back to holding her tit as he licked her.

Chapter VII

At that, Robbie took one of her hands and placed it on his crotch. She left it there immobile for a minute in apparent shyness, so he took her hand and started rubbing it up and down on himself as if he needed to show her what to do.

"Come on," he whispered. "Do it. Please."

She began a tentative stroking of his hardness through his jeans.

In another minute, he reached for her other hand and guided it to Moose's crotch. At that she let out a little gasp and opened her eyes to look at Robbie. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," he croaked. "Go ahead."

"Go ahead, Candy. Please," said Moose. "Be a good sport."

The boys stopped their sucking so she could reach them easily, but they continued fondling her as she slowly started rubbing them. They were both hard and she couldn't help but notice the bulge in Moose's pants was considerably larger than Robbie's. She was an amazing sight, sitting there in the candlelight, tits out, and both hands stroking bulges.

Moose leaned in to whisper in her ear. "God, you're a good girl, Candy. You're making me so hot. Can you feel how hard I am?"

"Uh huh." She whispered back.

"Would you like to really touch me now?"

"Maybe..." She looked over at Robbie for reassurance. His answer was to reach down, unbuckle his belt and pull down his own zipper. She looked back at Moose.

"You do it," he said. "You take it out."

She looked back at Robbie one more time.

"Go ahead," he whispered.

She turned toward Moose and used both hands to open his jeans and help slide them down. Robbie rested a hand on her back and leaned over to watch. When she slid Moose's pants down his substantial member sprang forth and swayed in the air, its bulbous circumcised head already glistening with precum.

"Oh, my..." she whispered. She'd only seen a few cocks in her young life, but she knew this was a fine specimen. It was long, thick and smooth; probably twice the volume of Robbie's little dick. She took it carefully in her hand and gently stroked its considerable length. Soon she had her little fist wrapped around it, just below the head, and was sliding the skin back and forth. Moose moaned and leaned back into the sofa so he could stretch out and watch her work. She turned to him more and supported herself with one hand on his hip while she pumped with the other. Robbie stroked her back as he watched, transfixed. Moose was oozing and she didn't waste a drop, smearing the precum along his shaft and massaging it into the head. Moose seemed very relaxed and in no hurry. He just reclined there and smiled as he watched her work as if he had been through this many times before.

Robbie, on the other hand was almost frantic. He was busily stroking her back and rubbing her shoulders. He made her pause to help her get the top of her dress and bra all the way down to her waist. He was reaching around her to grope a breast. Finally he couldn't take any more.

"Do it," he said.

"Do what?" she asked. He wasn't sure if she didn't understand or if she was teasing him.

"Kiss it," he hissed.

She turned to look over her shoulder at him. There was only lust and desire in her eyes. For a moment, Robbie began to doubt the wisdom of what he had started. Candy turned back to Moose and without a word went down and planted a kiss on the wet head. She kissed it again and then began circling it with her tongue, hungrily licking up drops of lubricant as they emerged. She had to open her mouth wide to get it around his girth, but she tried with all her might. Soon, her head was bobbing up and down on him as she had done to Robbie so many times before.

As she began to work on Moose with her mouth, Robbie started pawing under her dress from behind, trying to get his hand between her legs.

"Stop it, Robbie. You know I don't want that."

She paused a moment to get off the couch and kneel before Moose. She held the base of his cock with the fingers of both hands and resumed sucking. Robbie was only a spectator at that point, dizzy with excitement as she watched his sweet little girlfriend service this massive tool so eagerly.

Moose had been around a bit but what happened next was new even for him. As she continued taking his big dick as deep into her little mouth as she could, she reached under him to fondle, scratch and tickle his balls. This was something she hadn't even done for Robbie yet. Moose started moaning and lifted his hips to give her better access.

"Oh, God. Do that!" he grunted.

One hand continued its nasty work on his balls while she started slurping on the head with her mouth faster and faster. Moose raised his hips higher and started grunting.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" in rhythm with her slurps.

Then: "Ohhhhhhhh!!!"

Robbie could see Moose's big cock throbbing as he erupted into his girlfriend's mouth. She didn't stop bobbing, slurping and swallowing until he relaxed his hips back down to the sofa. Semen was dripping down the sides of his cock and from the corners of her lips, but most of it must have gone down her throat. She let his dick pop out of her mouth and smiled sweetly up at him and then shyly over at Robbie who was still frozen in place, staring, with his own hand wrapped around his turgid member in a death grip, afraid he would come all over himself if he dared stroke one more time.

"Come here," said Moose. He held out his hands and pulled her to him. His kissed her full on the lips and Robbie could see their tongues dueling with each other. He was deeply confused about how he felt about that.

Moose looked over at Robbie. "You weren't bullshitting, pal. She's the best." Then he added: "Your turn!"

Candy looked at Robbie with squinty eyes and a twisted smile. "What have you been saying about me?"

"Nothing! I just told Moose you were the best girlfriend I could ever hope for," desperate not to say anything to piss her off before he got his turn and release from all this intense stimulation.

"Yeah, right. You're full of it," she said with a smirk as she slid over to him on the sofa. "Sit back."

Staying on the couch, she bent over to service Robbie as she always had. As she slurped and munched gently on him, bringing him to the brink and then letting him slip back, Moose stroked her ass and slipped his hand under her skirt. Robbie was laying back with his eyes closed, enjoying the pleasure and sure in the knowledge that is sweet girlfriend would finish the job. With his eyes closed, he couldn't see that Moose had pulled down her little panties and was gently and steadily fingering her pussy.

There never were any repercussions. Moose was as good as his word and never blabbed to anyone. To this day, she can remember that night with fondness and no regrets. She still gets wet thinking about it.

Chapter VIII

"Wow. I can't believe you kept yet another story like that secret from me all these years. I sometimes think you must be making them up. I won't even ask if there are other stories because I'm starting to like the idea that you still have a few secrets, that you're a woman of mystery."

"I'm not making it up," she said quietly.

"No. Okay. I believe you. Trust me, I want to believe you. These stories are so fascinating. To answer your question, I don't know for sure why men want to watch you. One obvious thing is your beauty. You're so spectacularly beautiful, who wouldn't want to see you? And don't get me started on what a skillful lover you are! Also, you're so responsive. The way you blush, the way you moan, how wet you get. All these things drive men wild. But, you know, for me at least, the most exciting thing is the way you surrender. I love watching for that magical moment when I see you give in to your secret desires and agree -- even without actually saying so -- to go along with my naughty plans. There's something about the way I can get you to do these taboo things that just drives me wild. Maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophesy kind of thing. I love watching you do things because I can get you to do things.

We mulled that over in silence for a few minutes, and then I added: "You know what? Now that you mention it. All this storytelling about oral sex had got me thinking about it so much it dawned on me that I haven't seen you do that yet."

"Uh oh. Here you go again!"

"Do you think you could ever let me watch you do that?"

"I don't know. That's pretty intimate."

"Intimate? I've watched four guys fuck you."

"True. But I wasn't doing much. You set me up and I was just there."

"Just there? I hope you aren't saying I made you do it."
"No. You just cast a evil magic evil spell on me that turned me into bad girl for an hour or two."

"It was Love Potion Number 69."

"Ah! So that's how you did it!"

"Whatever. Anyway, I think I'd like to see that some day."

"You know me. I don't make promises."

"No, but you never quite shut the door, either."

Soon she was sucking me lovingly and I was hoping she was thinking about other times, both past and future.

Chapter IX

One night as we were returning from a routine shopping trip, we drove past the local adult bookstore. Out of the blue, Candy asked "I wonder what it's like in there?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, instantly giving her my full attention.

"You know. What's it like? What do they sell? Books?"

"You're kidding. You don't know?"

"Well, it's not exactly the kind of place I would go."

"Let's go take a look."

"No, what if someone sees us?"

"Who's going to see us? I'll park around back, and if we see someone we know, well, they're doing the same thing we are."

I wasn't going to waste a rare opportunity to share something of such an erotic nature with my wife.

There was a cluster of cars around back and I parked the car out of sight behind the building, away from the other cars. Knowing their clientèle, the proprietors had provided a back entrance that was not visible from the street. We entered the brightly-lit front section of the store. They probably kept the lights up to discourage shoplifting and jerking off on the merchandise. There was a small magazine rack with the usual girlie and swinger magazines for the old farts who didn't know how to use computers, and there were row after row of DVD's organized according to special interest. A pegboard on one long wall held all manner of sex toys.

Candy looked around and her eyes went wide. "So this is where all this stuff comes from!"

"Well, I think most of it is purchased online these days, but there is a certain seedy appeal to a place like this. Here, take a look at these." I directed her to the back wall where the toys were. She didn't seem to notice that everyone in the store, including the jaded cashier, was watching her every move. It wasn't very often that a beautiful woman like Candy walks into a sleazy place like that.

"Hey! This looks familiar," she said, fingering a rather large realistic rubber dildo. It was similar to the one she would let me use on her on special occasions.

"Oooo, look at these!" she exclaimed pointing to even larger black cocks.

"I think those are modeled after a couple of Carribean boys we know," I said referring to the locals who had their way with Candy in a cave on the beach. She gave me a playful punch in the arm.

"Maybe I should pick up one of these," I said, pointing to a penis extension considerably larger than the one we had enjoyed experimenting with.

"Ouch! That's too big."

"I'm beginning to wonder if anything is too big for you."

Just then a man emerged from a back hallway, squinting as he hit the bright lights. A sign over the entry said "Video Booths."

"What's back there?" she asked in her sweet, innocent way.

"Oh, just little booths where you can pay to watch videos."

"You mean porn?"

"No. Downton Abbey reruns. What do you think?"

"Ewww. Why don't they just buy them and take them home?"

"Well, maybe they like to preview them before buying. Or, maybe they like the gloryholes."

This was quickly turning into more of an education for my naive wife than I imagined.

"What's a gloryhole?"

"You really don't know? Some of these places have holes drilled in the wall separating the booths and guys stick their cocks through so the person next door can suck it."

"You can't be serious."

"No, it's true. It's usually gay gays, though. But sometimes," I said lowering my voice a bit more, "husbands bring their wives in there so he can watch her sucking cock."

"No way!"

"Way! It's rare, but it happens."

"How would you know, dare I ask?"

"I've certainly had no personal experience, but it's a common theme in porn. I may have accidentally stumbled on one or two videos."

"Accidentally my ass. I bet you like watching that stuff."

"Ah, you know me too well. I must confess, I've had a fantasy or two about you doing something like that."

"Well, keep it in your dreamworld you pervert, because there's no way I'm going to go down on some strange cock sticking through a hole."

"No. Absolutely. I wouldn't want you to do that. It's a fantasy. There's just something strangely exciting about the wantonness and nastiness of it. But there is something about the enthusiasm you show that sometimes gets me dreaming."

"Uh-oh. I know what happens when you start dreaming!" she said with a little smile.

"You're so good at it and you seem to enjoy it so much I sometimes wish I could watch you. I imagine how proud I would feel as I watch you work your magic. I still try to imagine the look on the face of that first guy at the motel when you got him off after all that time without release."

"You mean Richard? Yes, he certainly gave me a mouthful! I couldn't get it all down quick enough."

"Oh, God. You're making me hard just thinking about it."

She suddenly blushed a little as she realized what she was saying and how it was making her feel.

"Why don't we go in back there and you can show me what you did to Richard."

"Don't be silly. Take me home and I'll show you there."

Chapter X

We got into the car and as I was about to start the engine Candy put her hand on my arm to stop me.

"Kiss me," she said. With some surprise, I did. Her kiss was wet and vigorous. She let her hand drop into my lap to stroke me through my jeans. I took a quick look around. It was getting dark and no one was around. I resumed kissing my wife and put a hand behind her head so I could assault her tongue with mine. As I kissed her deeply she started tugging on my belt. Taking the hint, I undid my belt and zipper and pulled my pants down to my knees. For a brief moment I wondered if cops patrolled these places looking for perverts, but quickly decided to let my little head do the thinking. We kissed for another minute with her teasing my growing organ with her hand and then she dropped down to take me in her mouth. Holding the base of my cock with her fingers, she started sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, pausing at times to circle the head with her tongue. Soon the preliminaries were over and she began a steady bobbing of her head up and down. Her fingers moved down to tickle my balls. Feeling this, I pushed my pants down to my ankles so I could spread my knees apart, granting her full access.

She knows the difference between a blowjob and a handjob. When she sucks me, it's all about the mouth. She might use her fingers to tickle my balls, but only her wet mouth worked the shaft.

"What? Did all that talk about gloryholes and blowjobs make you horny? I've never seen you so hungry. Maybe I should take you back in there and get a booth. Would you like that?"

She just sucked harder.

"Maybe I'll have to find a nice guy so you can show us just how good this bad girl can be."

By then the combination of her saliva and my juices were running down my shaft. She smeared her fingers up and down its length and spread the mixture to my balls and beyond. She worked her hand under there and started sucking harder. All suction, no teeth. Finally, she focused just on my now super-sensitive head, making slurping sounds and popping the head in and out between her lips as she worked her fingers down to places they rarely go.