Candy for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note that up to this point no one had specifically spelled out what could happen that night. Even with all the banter and kissing under the mistletoe, neither of us had specifically told Fred that we wanted to spend a little special time with him. I was pretty sure he'd been around long enough to see the handwriting on the wall, but I debated whether or not I should just spell it out for him. Or, maybe it would be more fun if I could get Candy to do it.

"What's going on back there, Candy?"

"I'm showing Fred my anklet, just like you asked."

"Is that all?"

"Well, Fred is touching me a little."

"He is? Where is he touching you?"

"He's rubbing my leg."

"That's pretty forward of him. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes. I guess so."

Even with my limited view it looked like Fred's hand was by then well up under her dress, stroking the inside of her thigh.

"How high is he rubbing?"

"Up to my thigh."

"Does that feel good?"

"It's okay."

"Just okay?"

"Okay, it feels nice."

"Are you spreading your legs for Freddy?

"I had to because you wanted me to show him my bracelet."

"That's true. Maybe this is all my fault. Are you wearing panties?"

"Uh huh."

"That's good. I wouldn't want you to be showing your pussy to Freddy. He's practically a stranger."

I wasn't sure how Fred was taking all this, but I had good reason to believe he was loving it. But frankly, I didn't care. This was all bout seeing Candy surrender to what was now becoming inevitable.

"Is your pussy smooth?"

"I think so. You shaved it for me just the other day."

"That's good, because if you were going to show your pussy to Freddy, we'd want it to be clean and smooth, wouldn't we?"

"Uh huh."

Bear in mind, I was still driving and thank goodness I was sober and there were few cars on the road because it was getting very hard to concentrate. Not to mention that 'it' was getting very hard.

"How high is he rubbing now, Candy?"

"He's almost all the way up."

"Let me know if he tries to touch your pussy, okay?"

"I think he just did."

"That was very bold. Are you okay with that?"

"I guess so. Oops! He just did it again!"

"How did that feel?" By then my cock was fully erect and I had to squirm around to straighten it out and I could feel my face and ears burning with excitement.

"Okay. Kinda nice."

"Nice? A stranger just touched your pussy and you think it's nice? What kind of girl are you?"

"I'm a good girl, but sometimes you make me do bad things."

"So that means sometimes you're a bad girl. A bad girl for me. Will you be a bad girl for me tonight?"

"Maybe. If you really want me to."

"Oh, you know I really want you to. Maybe we should find out if you're really ready. Would you like to show Freddy your pussy now?"

"I guess so."

"Go ahead then. Do it. Let Freddy see that delicious sweet pussy."

I almost drove off the road as I struggled to watch, but all I could see was Candy drop both hands into her lap. I imagined she was pulling the gusset of her panties to the side.

"Oh my God!" Fred said in a low gruff voice, the first words he'd spoken since I started this teasing banter.

"Oh!" exclaimed Candy. "Oh!"

"Candy... What's going on?" I asked with an accusatory tone?

"He's touching me."

"Well, what do you expect. If you willingly expose yourself to a man, what is he to think?" No answer, just some heavy breathing. "Candy? What is he to think?"

"He'll think I want him to touch me."

"Exactly. Do you want Freddy to touch you?"

"Yess!"

"Good girl! Maybe you should make it easier for him. Take off your panties. Will you do that for us?"

Perhaps she was growing tired of this silly banter even though I was loving every minute. She didn't answer me, I could only glimpse her bringing her other leg up onto the seat and struggle to hurriedly slide down her little wisp of lacy satin. Fred needed no encouragement to lend a hand once she got them down to her knees. I think I saw Fred slip them into his coat pocket, perhaps another trophy for his collection.

"That's a good girl. Now open yourself up for Freddy."

She put the leg back down on the floor and opened her hips about as wide as possible in the confines of the back seat. Fred leaned over and turned to use his other hand, blocking most of my view. About all I could see was his shoulder moving as his arm moved back and forth. Another "Oh!" escaped from my wife's lips.

"Candy...What's going on?"

"I think he put his fingers in me!"

"He did? Fingers? How many?"

"I don't know. Two, maybe three."

"Three fingers!? Does that hurt?"

"Uh uh."

"No?? Are you wet?"

"A little."

As if to help her answer, Fred moved his fingers rapidly enough to make squishing sounds as he finger-fucked my wife.

"You're not going to cum are you?"

"Maybe..."

The squishing continued and Candy started panting and moaning.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. If you cum now maybe you won't want to do anything for us later."

"I will," she almost grunted between pants.

"Do you promise?"

"Yess!" she hissed.

"Okay, then. If you promise. Fred, would you be so kind as to help my wife cum?"

No further words were spoken. The tempo of the squishing noises increased along with the tempo of Candy's pants. Just then we arrived at the hotel and I pulled into an isolated parking spot, killed the car and turned in my seat to see Candy lying back on the seat, legs splayed open, eyes closed, face red, mouth open. Her dress was bunched around her hips and she was frantically humping against Fred's busy hand. At that moment she raised her hips and went rigid. Fred quickened and shortened his strokes and finally Candy yelled out "SHIIIITTTT!!!", humped a few more times and collapsed back onto the seat. Everyone was silent for a moment and then Candy opened her eyes and looked at us shyly.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow," said Fred.

"Well," I said after another minute "Here we are. Fred, Candy told me she was interested in seeing how they decorated the rooms here after a recent renovation. Do you think we could take a look?"

"Sure!"

Chapter XVI

I was studying Candy's face, and she mine. I knew Candy almost always wanted more than one orgasm after she got going, and I knew both Fred and I needed release, so I was pretty sure no one would object, but I never wanted to take Candy's willingness in a situation like this for granted.

"Would you like to check out the décor, Candy?" She's no dummy. She knew damn well I wasn't taking about paint colors and draperies.

"I think that would be nice," she answered quietly as she pulled her now-rumpled dress back into place.

"I can't find my panties."

"That's okay," I said. "You won't be needing those yet."

We got out of the car and both Fred and I had to adjust ourselves in our slacks. Candy tried her best to smooth out her dress. It was quiet in the lobby and we were quiet in the elevator. When we got to Fred's room he offered us an night cap. I declined but Candy accepted.

"Something tells me I might be needing a little courage soon."

"Drink up then!" Fred and I said almost simultaneously and laughed.

We looked around the room as Candy had her drink, pretending to be interested in the interior design. I was looking for a clever way to resume what we had started in the car. I knew another moment of truth had arrived and it was up to me to get things rolling again. We were standing in the lounge area of Fred's suite and I stepped up close behind my wife. Fred was facing us. I reached up to brush Candy's hair away from her face and neck with my fingertips and and placed my fingers on the side of her neck, touching her necklace.

"You seemed to like Candy's anklet, Freddy. What do you think of her necklace?"

"Very nice. Sexy." Oh that Fred: no talk, all action.

"My cute little wife is rather innocent and naive. It wasn't too long ago that I had to explain to her about the other kind of pearl necklace."

I pushed her hair aside so I could undo the little clasp at the back of her neck and slid the pearls off and into my pocket. Instinctively, her hand went to her now-bare throat.

"Those pearls were so nice on you. Now there gone. Maybe Freddy would like to give you another set. Would you like that?"

She blushed once again and looked down at the floor.

"What do you think Freddy? Could you muster up some pearls for my wife?"

"Hey, no problem."

"Have a seat."

He sat on the couch, manspreading, knowing what was coming next.

Chapter XVII

Still standing behind Candy, I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her close to whisper in her ear.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded.

"Will you do this for us?"

"Okay," she whispered still looking down at the floor.

"God, you're wonderful. Thank you. I want you to do a good job, okay?"

"I'll try," she whispered back.

"Wait a minute," I said and went to the bedroom, returned with a pillow and placed it on the floor by Fred's feet and turned off a few lights.

"How thoughtful," said Fred.

Fred started to undo his belt.

"Let Candy do that," I said as I sat on the other end of the couch.

She glanced at me, then back at him, smiling weakly and knelt down on the pillow between his legs. She reached to undo his buckle with her small hands and tug down the zipper. He helped her get his pants and boxers down to his knees.

"Candy," I said, "All the way down."

She pushed his pants to his ankles.

She ran her hands up and down the length of his thighs a few times as if trying to warm things up. He pulled his shirttails apart to reveal a sizable but not fully erect cock. She took it in her hand and gently jacked it and watched it come to life. As she did so she seemed to be examining it as if trying to decide if it was good enough to eat. When it was standing on its own, she bent over to kiss and lick the head. I could see her tongue probing the tip for his juices. After a minute of this she took him into her mouth. The more she worked, the bigger and harder he got until it was sticking straight up out of his lap and Candy could no longer get much more than half of it in her mouth, but she was working that half diligently, bobbing up and down steadily and starting to make those slurping sounds I love to hear so much. Fred was laying back, watching her work and looking more relaxed, certainly, than I would have been under similar circumstances.

As I watched my sweet wife work on this sizable tool I started feeling a little jealous. I knew she sucked me often and with great skill and vigor, but it seemed -- to my eye at least -- that there was something almost reverent about the way she was making love to his cock with her mouth. She seemed so eager to please, and hungry.

"How you doing there, Freddy?"

"Good."

"Is she doing a good job?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Are you okay, Candy?"

"Um Umm."

"Good girl."

"Wait a minute!" I said. Fred looked at me, like, WTF?

I went over to kneel behind Candy.

"Let's get these tits out!"

She stopped her work long enough for me to pull down her zipper and slide the top of her dress and bra straps down and off her arms. I pulled everything down to her waist and reached around to fondle her as Fred watched. I squeezed and rubbed her breasts and pinched her rubbery nipples and hoped he was enjoying the show.

"Wow. Those are great tits!" was all he had to offer. I figured I didn't have to worry about Candy running away with him for his stimulating conversation.

I whispered to her again as she leaned back against me and I continued fondling her.

"God, you're so beautiful doing that. Right now, we are the luckiest men in the world. You're making me very proud. Are you going to take him all the way?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes. I want to see my bad little girl suck him off. All the way off. And then she's gonna do me."

She bent back down to her task at hand and I lingered behind her, watching over her shoulder and pulling up the hem of her dress to expose her smooth, naked bottom. I rubbed her ass in circling motions with both my hands, looking down at the glistening folds between her cheeks. For just a moment I considered pulling down my own pants and taking her from behind as she sucked Fred, but decided to stick with the theme of the evening and wait my turn. I did slide a couple of fingers into her to verify that her wetness had fully returned.

I went back to my place on the couch to watch as my wife resumed her steady sucking and slurping. Her pace was quicker now and the look on Fred's face told me he was losing much of his cool attitude. She had his full attention. I was starting to feel a little neglected, not to mention eager for a release of my own.

"Candy, show Freddy that special thing you do."

"Hmmm?"

"Do his balls."

There was a reason I told her to get his pants all the way down, and I didn't need to tell her twice. I could see one diminutive hand reach under him to enhance his stimulation by stroking and scratching his scrotum.

"Oh, God," he moaned as the combined sensations of her hand playing with his balls and her mouth rapidly vacuuming his shaft began to take their full effect. He began thrusting his hips off the couch in time with the bobbing of her head.

"That's it, Candy," I encouraged. That's it. You're getting it now. Come on you little cocksucker. You know what to do!" I was beside myself with lust watching my beautiful wife suck this strange cock so eagerly and so well.

Fred's face was turning red and he had lost his last shred of composure. Even with all his conquests, clearly Fred had never been serviced quite like this

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my God. That's it! Don't stop!"

At that point Candy administered what I was coming to recognize as her trademark coup de grace. With one hand working his balls and the other holding just the base of his cock, she began an intense, rapid wet, sloppy suction on just his big, bulbous cockhead.

Slurp, slurp, slurp. The sound and rapid rhythm was unforgettable. Slurp, slurp, slurp. I've heard stories of men cumming just from watching their wives, and I was starting to believe it was possible. I pawed at my own pants, getting ready for my turn -- which I desperately hoped was coming soon.

"Oh, God!!! Here it comes!" At least Freddy was gentleman enough to offer fair warning.

Grabbing him just below the head with her hand, Candy pulled her mouth away just in time to direct the first couple of streams of Freddy's cum at her throat, scoring a direct hit, and then took him back in her mouth to swallow and clean the rest, working him gently with her lips and tongue until he was complete drained and relaxing back into the sofa.

Chapter XVIII

I didn't know whether to laugh or ejaculate. I had no idea if Candy sprayed her throat as a joke because of all the teasing we had done about giving her a pearl necklace, if she thought that's what we horny men really wanted, or if she just wanted to mark herself as her own reward.

"You beautiful, dirty little thing!" I blurted out with a combination of lust and joy.

My wife looked at me and smiled shyly, a blob of cum still lingering at the corner of her mouth and Fred's semen forming a gooey lace as it oozed down her neck. She looked up at Fred who was slumped into the couch with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Did you like that?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Oh, yes, Candy, that was amazing. Thank you."

"Do you like my pearl necklace?" she asked, kneeling upright, holding back her hair and looking down to watch as the ooze began to reach her tits. "Who's next?"

That broke me out of my trance. I kicked off my shoes, pushed my pants down and kicked them all the way off too. Candy crawled over to me, bringing her pillow with her. She got between my knees and looked up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"What about you, big boy? Do you have any pearls for me?"

"If you suck me like that, I'll give you everything I have."

I resisted the urge to kiss her. I wanted to take her into my arms and taste her the way I had done that time after she had been with Richard at the motel, but even after all Fred had seen so far, this just seemed too intimate for his eyes.

She inched forward to me and took me in her warm hand. With just a few gentle strokes , she had me aching for more. She bent to take me into her warm, slippery mouth. I'll spare you the details other than to say that with Freddie watching with considerable interest, she started sucking me slowly, deeply and steadily, but apparently in no rush to finish things too soon. I was hoping she was savoring the moment as much as I was.

Chapter XIX

Thinking about how my beautiful, innocent, petite wife had just sucked a stranger to completion right before my eyes and sprayed herself with his cum, and watching her work carefully on me, my mind started to buzz and burn with nasty thoughts. I had visions of fulfilling another fantasy that I had enjoyed for many years.

"Freddy," I asked, "do you happen to have a condom?" Since I wasn't expecting anything to happen that evening I didn't have any of my own. Candy suddenly looked up at me and slowed her sucking, but didn't stop. "As far as I know, Candy here has never been spit-roasted and I thought it might be fun to try. Do you think you could get it up again? Would you like to help?"

"I just happen to have one in my suitcase."

"That's a good Boy Scout. Always prepared." He went to his bag and came back with a strip of three or four rubbers and threw them on the couch.

"That should be enough," I quipped. "What do you think, Candy, would you like Fred to fuck you from behind while you suck me?" They we both looking at me with eyes as big as saucers. Candy hadn't stopped slowly sucking me, so I knew she had to be at least thinking about it.

"She's never done this before, so you'd have to be gentle and go slow. Can you do that?"

"Sure!"

"What do you think, Candy?" "If Freddy goes slow and easy, do you think we could try? Just a little?"

"Do you really want me to do that?"

"Well, mostly Fred would be doing it, but we wouldn't do it if it wasn't okay with you. Would you like us to try?

"I guess so, but please be gentle."

"Okay, Fred, just take it easy."

Fred quickly got down on his knees behind my wife and she resumed slowly sucking me, once again waiting for the inevitable. He raised the hem of her dress as I had done and let his hands roam over her tight ass. Candy closed her eyes, I presume so she could concentrate on her work and feel what he was doing at the same time. I could see him reach around to explore between her cheeks. Even though her mouth was full, Candy let out little moan and I could see Fred's cock re-inflating as ran his fingers along and into her wet pussy. After about a minute of exploration, he reached for a condom and rolled it onto what was now a fully-erect and rather impressive cock. Both its length an girth was more than I could offer my little wife. For a moment I wondered if she might find it too big, but recent experience told me otherwise.

Fred positioned himself behind Candy and I could see him reaching down to position his member, preparing to enter my wife. When he placed both his hands on her hips, I knew he had entered her and was working his way deeper into her warm folds. Candy was letting out little moans and taking deep breaths through her nose, but my little trooper never stopped sucking. I could tell by his movements that Fred's trusts were getting longer and going deeper and Candy had to come up for air, gasping a few times before going back down on me. We were both mostly looking at her beautiful back and ass as he fucked her, trying not to distract ourselves from our own pleasure by looking directly at each other.