All Comments on 'Candy Hearts - 750 Words'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Hope their date goes well!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Well done. It's hard to fit a whole story in 750 words and few on this site can pull it off. 4.7*

AlinaXAlinaX3 months ago

Nice little story. The mystery is fun.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

You pulled it all together and have a great little story. Thanks.

KTD2020KTD20203 months ago

Sweet, short mystery. I liked this very much! Thanks for the great start to my day!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cute.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is so jr high and hardly romance. Zero erotica. HATE THESE 750 CHALLENGES AS THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME. Even the most experienced writers never make it worth reading as there is no chance for true development of even the smallest segment of interaction for erotica/romance. It would make more sense if they did a 1500 word challege not counting any words less than 3 letters. Not even the folks behind Literotica could meet the challenge of 750 words or less with any success.

16GaDouble16GaDouble3 months ago

I really enjoyed this cute, quick, lighthearted story.

Thanks!

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

Very nice, --- and I like nice!

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

You sneaky guy! Now that's a winner at least if I had a vote.

Cheers and best luck in the contest!

SAGE

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Yeah, cute. Liked it. And Hey - "Anonymous" - If you hate these 750-word things and they're so worthless, WHY THE FUCK do you keep reading them? Move on and stop bitching! And if your gonna carp so much, have the guts to put your name, or at least your pseudonym on them! Own your words and stop hiding behind "Anonymous."

Cali_LoveCali_Love3 months ago

Fun. Clever. Well phrased and written. Made my whole day. Thank you so much. 5*

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Brought a smile. Very well done.

Comentarista82Comentarista823 months ago

Very nicely done for a 750-word challenge. I find it interesting that it didn't seem like it could be the one woman he initially thought, but it was. Hats off to the main character for thinking to use his webcam to get a clue, and it worked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I trust there will be a follow-up as this sweet little story works well.

I'm pleased to see the good comments, not all stories have to have rampant rogering, 66kkkk breasts and 18" truncheons.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141593 months ago

Cute and sweet. Ignore the hater. Writing a good story in 750 words (or even fewer, for those who write a lot of flash fiction) is an art. Does it say everything? No. But it lets the reader add their own thoughts to it to make it whole.

Ranger001Ranger0013 months ago

Well, let's see:

DITTO: LitCrit (in particular) , Cali_Love and W_P_314159.

Truncheon?" Sounds like a Brit! 🫡

As I noted other_wheres, the comments are often as good as the stories being commented upon. I love 'em all!

To you, Trionyx, kudos for a brilliant piece of artful writing! 5🌟s

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

How can we vote on basic exposition?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

Sweet and short! Great.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

That would certainly set the stage. 😁

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Calico75Calico753 months ago

So sweet! Very good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Adorable story

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru2 months ago

This was insanely cute! and well done realizing a full story within such a tight constraint. 5*

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways12 days ago

5🌟. I'm late again. I wondered if anyone would ask for part 2, And they didn't disappoint.

Use your imagination folks.

Maybe she's a sex bomb and going to wear him ragged?

Or a shy romantic and the take months and a ring before the ever get between the covers?

Or maybe their date crashes and burns and...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...