Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask with a smirk on my face, "How can we gain a larger share of our customers business?"

Janet is obviously enjoying this interview. Maggie is now performing oral sex on her pen and I suspect she has one finger in her pussy. I don't know which to watch.

I address Maggie, "Maggie, hands on the table please."

Jackie has an obvious look of loss on her face but now Maggie is very excited again. She puts her hands on the table. One finger is wet.

I repeat, "Janet, I asked you a question."

Now Maggie is frustrated and a second later, Janet is smiling again.

Janet tries again to talk, "Oh yea, sorry Jack. Um. I would have. I would have them come to the office. Oh my, Candy, you dirty girl. I think it would be fun to show them the improvements we cum, um, make, plan to make. Oh, fuck you are good. Then I think maybe we all could show them a fun night on the town."

This is fun, "OK, thank you Janice, Maggie..."

Instantly Maggie is smiling now.

I continue, "We have an expensive pension plan here. What other choices do we have?"

Maggie screams, "Of fuck, almost there, I ... I ... Oh my, we could save ... of fuck ... we could save a ton by using ... oh fuck ... a 401k. Oh fuck, oh fuck, Argggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

She falls back into the chair and goes limp. I can see the orgasm wash over her. She never breaks eye contact with me. I have never seen a bigger grin in my life.

I ask, "Janet...," her eyes light up, "Have you seen the employee files yet?"

Janet is quite happy and has a huge smile on her face.

She starts, "Yes, I have. Oh, my. They seem ok but ... oh fuck."

Maggie has recovered, rolls her chair behind Janet, pulls the sleeves of Janet's shirt down off her shoulders, then pulls the bra down so her tits are sticking out. Maggie starts to massage her breasts and tweak the nipples using both hands.

No way Janet can talk now. She is on overload. All she can do is sit there, take the oral and breast stimulation and moan quietly before her orgasm rushes over her with a scream. She is limp as she falls back in her chair. Maggie pulls her bra and shirt up again.

Maggie thinks, grins, then says, "Jack, we have some questions for you."

I can feel Candy now unzipping my pants. OH FUCK! She unbuttons my pants and I scoot forward in the chair. Candy has her lips on my rock-hard cock. Janet has recovered and can hear Candy sucking my dick.

She is almost laughing at the turn of events, "Jack, I understand we will earn $1.00 a year while here, get VIP health club membership, and full insurance. I want to renegotiate my deal."

I let out an "Oh?"

Seductively she says, "Yes, I want what Candy has. I want to be your anything girl."

Janet continues, "We know about Candy and what her life was before you. We know how awful it must have been to have a cute underage child thrust on you. She was probably unable to do much more than wipe her ass. But you changed her life and gave her so much. She means everything to us and we want to share in the fun with you. And, for the record, this is the best interview ever."

I am almost ready to burst.

Maggie continues, they are both touching their breasts through their shirts while staring at me, "Both Janet and I come from money and we were rich spoiled girls. When we heard Candy's story, it forced us to grow up a lot. College was no longer a constant party, we became dedicated to studying and making something of ourselves. We always wanted to fuck you."

That was it, I burst and shot several ropes of cum into Candy's hot steamy mouth. They could hear it.

Simultaneously, Janet and Maggie dive to the floor, I then roll back and watch them swap a mouth full of cum between the three. I have never seen anything hotter. Janet and Maggie end up with about half a mouth full and each swallow when sitting at the table again.

Candy cleaned both their faces, but she is a mess. Two doses of pussy face and one large load of cum will do that. I send her to go get cleaned up and then we all will go out for lunch.

Candy finishes the interview, "Maggie, Janet, I agree, this is the best interview ever."

It then dawns on me, Candy has cum and pussy juice on her face and had to walk by Janice. I bet she stops to say "hi" and show off.

Chapter 6 - The Girls Take Over

The next morning, I wake up and something is wrong. No, something feels good, no, something is wrong. I can't see anything, they blindfolded me. Normally I would remove the blindfold, but they restrained my arms to the headboard of my bed. Typically, I would be freaking out but at this moment Janet is on top of me, mounted on my cock which is rock hard, and she is fucking me hard.

I tell her, "Good morning Janet."

She stops and rips off the blindfold.

She is breathing hard and is angry at me, "How the fuck did you know it is me?"

I reply with a single word, "Strawberries."

She looks confused.

I explain, "To me, you smell like strawberries."

She goes back to fucking me. Maggie has just arrived. She is setting down her purse and stripping off her clothes. Candy is sitting on the end of the bed, naked, and playing with herself. I blow a geyser which sets Janet off. She is still fucking me (slowly) trying to get every bit of cum she can as she slows down and goes limp. She is exhausted.

Candy helps her off me. Maggie immediately starts sucking my cock. She doesn't stop at just a cleaning, she wants me rock hard again. Candy is licking the cum out of Janet. Candy then is making out with Janet and that gets me hard again. Maggie jumps on top of me, slides me in, and starts immediately fucking me hard.

Amused, I ask, "Candy, what is this?"

She simply explains, "They were tired of waiting for you to fuck them, so I set this up. Happy Birthday, brother!"

I laugh, "But it's not my birthday."

She smiles, "Do you want them to stop?"

I am beat, I take it like a man as if I really had any choice. Candy straddles my chest, I start licking her pussy. She has plenty of lubrication, I would bet anything she is next.

After fifteen minutes of pure bliss, I shoot my load deep within Maggie which causes her to explode. Unlike Janet, Maggie freezes, unmoving other than a slight wobble as her orgasm rips through her. Slowly she lowers herself onto my chest. Candy pushes her out of the way, now she can start sucking my cock.

Janet straddles Maggie, retrieving my cum. I am rock hard again. Candy faces me and has a big grin on her face. She rubs her ass with her hand and then rubs my cock. Her ass is well lubed and now my cock is as well. She guides her asshole to my cock and drops down all the way.

She let out a big "OH!" at the surprise of the feeling.

Maggie and Janet giggle as they realize which hole I am in. I am so excited that I only last ten minutes. I should have made it thirty minutes, but I love her asshole. It is tight and well broken in. It is magnificent.

I yell at the girls, "We have meetings in 45 minutes, you need to shower, get dressed, and get the hell out of here and get to the office."

They all start to leave.

Oh, they are funny, I will get even, "Cough, someone help, please, or I will break the bed."

The let me out.

I yell to all, "No playing, we need to get out of here quick and get breakfast on the way."

Twenty-five minutes later they have wet hair, no makeup, but are all lined up. Standard office attire, mini skirt, low cut shirt, bra, panties, and right now, sneakers. They put the heels on at work. We get to the cars, the sun has only been out a while, it's 6:15 in the morning.

I tell the girls, "Stop!"

They stop and look at me.

With a smile on my face, I command, "Candy, take off all your clothes, panties too. Then give them to Maggie. Maggie, take off your clothes and give them to Janet. Janet, Candy will need some clothes and yours will look nice on her. You have sixty seconds. Anything not on stays off all day."

I look at my watch and yell, "Go!"

They look around the neighborhood.

Maggie says, "Here, in the front yard?"

I say, "Five seconds."

They immediately start taking off their shirts, skirts, bras, and panties and swap. Then they put the other girl's clothes back on.

I am counting the seconds, "... 55, 56, 57, 58. Dam, you win."

To this day, I have never seen all three girls blush at the same time. It was awesome.

I suggest, "I think all of you better get extra napkins, your pussy juices are running down your legs."

On the way to a fast food drive through I tell Candy, "You three got me hard back there. I sure could use some relief."

She unzips me, pulls my cock out and starts a hand job. After we order, she takes me between her lips.

I compliment her, "Good girl."

I squeeze her ass as I pull up to pay. Candy stops sucking so she can bend and look up at the guy in the window, then continues sucking my cock. When picking up our order, I blow five ropes of cum into her mouth. Candy is sitting up and licking the cum from her lips as the girl hands me our order.

The lady can only say, "Damn girl," as I drive off.

Chapter 7 - Back at the Office

Once at the office we have a series of marketing and sales meetings to talk about strategies for getting more business. Who do we target so we have the best chances of success, and which have the most money. We have lunch brought in by a deli. By early afternoon we have hit a wall, everyone is exhausted. I get an idea.

I announce, "Ok everyone, I think we need a change of pace, something different. We are going to do a team building event. Let's take all the tables and chairs and move them aside. Maggie, Janet, and Candy are team leaders. There are eleven of you, someone go get Janice. Even out so there is one woman and three men on each team besides the captains."

I start my fun story, "Let me tell you a story. There once was this nice guy called Jack. Three employees were mean to him before work. Jack got even with the girls by switching up their clothes. Janice, please get some duct tape and tape these three girl's mouths closed. I can't have them cheating."

Janice tapes shut Janet, Maggie, and Candy's mouths.

I continue again, "You see, when we went to work today, they had different clothes on. I made them swap. Your job is to help them strip out of their clothes and get the right clothes back on. If you get the correct clothes on, you win. If you don't, strip them again and keep trying again until we get a winner.

"Now like real life, things don't always run smooth. Some outside force is always working against you. Each team has a woman. You teams female will each move to a different team and do whatever they can to slow down your opponents."

I smile at the guys, "Guys, help your girl strip as quickly as possible, try to find the right clothes, and then fend off attacks from rival women. Rules: Only my three girls can get naked or shed clothes. No kicking, biting, hitting, or anything else mean-spirited. You get to see and touch three young naked women and mess with your co-workers. This is fun! You must get the correct skirt, shirt, panties, and bra to win. Any questions ... ", Candy was trying to ask a question but couldn't because of the tape. "Go!"

There is a mad scramble as the three girls tried to strip but the three men are slowing them down by trying to help. The women are awesome. One tickled Candy making it harder to strip. One was holding the arms of Maggie slowing her ability to undress. Janice was the best, she started fingering Janet's pussy making her squirm and almost useless. The other two girls caught on quick and soon Janet, Maggie, and Candy are having fingers in their cunts pleasuring them.

Candy is first to dress, it is wrong, I say, "No!"

They are stripping her again. Janet is next, again it is wrong, I say "NO!"

They are stripping Janet again. The guys have their hands all over the women. Boobs, asses, and nipples are in the way, so they are "accidentally" grabbed, fingered, and fondled.

Maggie is last to dress and gets a "NO!" She too strips again.

Candy has her clothes on and this time correctly, I let out a ... "NO!" and they strip her.

She is mad, nobody knows she won because she is speechless due to the tape. Janice gets her to orgasm which means she is useless for a bit.

Maggie is next to dress but is wrong, she gets a "NO!"

Janet is close behind but also wrong, she gets a "NO" as well.

Janet and Maggie orgasm at the same time. They can no longer contribute while recovering.

Candy has recovered, when she dresses, it is wrong, and I yell, "We have a winner!"

Janet and Maggie only have shorts and panties on, they finish dressing.

I announce, "Let's hear it for team Candy!"

Everyone screams congratulations.

Candy cutely asks, "What do we win?"

I answer, "Homework! I want all of you to go home right now and think about what we did today. Think about the things we discussed, the game we played, and tell me what you learned today. How will today help you be better? Thank you all and GO HOME! You earned it."

I walk up to Janice and apologize, "I am sorry if today made you uncomfortable. We were short a person. I hope it wasn't too bad."

She is breathing hard, flashes me a smile and excitedly answers, "Are you fucking kidding me, that was the best thing I have ever done. I had a blast!"

She then leans forward and gives me a full kiss on the lips. She stands back, gets embarrassed, and runs away giggling like a little girl. I hope to someday understand women.

I find all three girls on my sofa in my office. They are tired and look like they need sleep. Each one of them has a goofy little smile on their face.

With a questioningly look, Maggie asks, "Did you plan this all out? Did you make Candy tie you up and call us? Did you know when we swapped clothes this was going to happen?"

Candy answers for me, "He had no idea I was going to tie him up and let you two fuck him. Hell, I didn't know till I woke up and the idea hit me. Oh my God that was fun. Kinky too. There isn't an inch of my body that somebody didn't grab, grope, poke, or fondle a dozen times. My nipples are sore, my cunt is red from rubbing. I LOVED IT!"

Maggie and Janet agree. Janet gets up, sways a bit from being weak.

She walks up to me, kisses me, and says, "Thank you for so much fun! Easily the best day ever!"

She drops to her knees, pulls my pants down, and wraps her lips around my cock.

Maggie is exhausted, "I am too tired."

Candy rolled over and they start making out.

Maggie looks uncomfortable, "My cunt is too sore, let's just kiss."

Candy giggles, "I was about to tell you the same thing. I want to get some of that cock but am too tired to get some. Maybe later."

For the next fifteen minutes, I get an expert blowjob. She more than earned her reward of four ropes of cum down the throat and four more in the mouth.

She exclaims, "Damn, that was a lot of cum. You must have enjoyed this as much as we did."

Indeed, I did.