Candy Pt. 02

Story Info
She tells him about sex with her lover. He licks her.
1.2k words
4.56
17k
21
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next morning before I saw her again. I was sitting on the love seat with my coffee when she got herself a cup and sat next to me. Leaning against me, she looked up at me with dreamy eyes. "God, I'm sore. Randy's a jackhammer."

"I saw that."

"Oh yeah! Did you like that little show?"

"I really did."

She put her hand on my belly and slid it down into my shorts.

My cock twitched, swelling in her grasp as I recalled images of her sweating and groaning under Randy the night before.

"Well," she said, "it was more of the same later. I couldn't even say how many times I came." She lightly stroked the length of my shaft, rubbing her thumb across the top each time.

"Did you do the anal?" I asked.

"No. It's funny. I brought it up. He's not that into it. Randy just really likes to fuck. You know, he likes it when I suck him off -"

"Who wouldn't?"

"I know, right? But he sort of lets me do a little of it to warm him up, and because it turns me on, but he just wants to fuck. And he's great at it. I mean, he knows how to get a woman off. He'll slide his cock across the outside of my pussy and rub hard against me, use the head to slip up and down between the lips, slip it in and go easy, holding his cock shaft so it slides against the clit. He works it easy and gentle before he bangs down hard to finish."

"It wasn't like that last night!"

She laughed. "I've never been so wet and ready. He's not one for a lot of other foreplay, so usually he needs to do that stuff. Last night I thought he was going to nail me to the floor."

Her absentminded fondling had turned into faster pumping as she thought about Randy's fucking technique. I was rock-hard.

"God, I'm getting turned on again! But my pussy is sore. Check it out! I bet it's red and maybe chafed. Do you think it's chafed?"

She stood up and pulled her robe open and off, and moved close to my face.

It did look pinker and puffier than usual. Her inner thighs were roughed up a little. There was a rim of dried pussy juice, and the shine of fresh in the slightly-open lips.

"I don't know about chafed, but it definitely shows some wear."

She reached to the side of my head, lightly pulling me closer.

"Kiss it, and make it better?"

I leaned in and inhaled the musk of her unwashed and hard-fucked crotch. Ran my nose gently up and down the parted lips. Opened my mouth and put a big kiss on her pussy, pressing my nose against her pubic bone. I sucked the outside of the pussy between my lips, ran my tongue along the slit and dipped it in, and reached up to grab her ass cheeks and pull her to me. I held the pussy suctioned to my mouth and continued to work my tongue along and into her. I didn't stop or change until her pussy grew wetter and opened wider, her clit became more apparent, and she began to press on the back of my head.

I made the circle of my lips tighter, just at the top of her pussy now. It was open and welcoming and as I sucked on her clit like it was a little bitty cock, I slid my tongue in and out. With her pressing on my head and humping into me, she was fucking my mouth, and I was tongue-fucking her pussy.

In minutes I could sense her climax coming on and I changed again. As I pulled her to my face, I opened my mouth wide, covering her entire pussy, licking up into it. This brought my upper lip hard against her pubic bone. Then as I relaxed my grip and her hips slipped away, my tongue slid through her swampy pussy and across her clit, while my lower jaw pressed up. At the outermost point my chin was pushing up into her crotch. I only now realized, as my chin scraped against it, that she still had the buttplug in.

Now she went completely off, humping my face spasmodically as wave after wave crashed over her, until it was all too much and she let my head go, stepped away weakly and collapsed onto the love seat beside me.

"Oh my god! That was awesome!" She gazed up at me with wide and gleaming eyes.

My upper lip and nose were numb, my chin dripping wet, my tongue sore. I was as happy as I've ever been. I leaned down and kissed her. "It sure was."

Then I asked, "What's it like, doing all this with that buttplug in?"

"Oh, yeah. It's a whole different thing. I felt so full when Randy was fucking me! "Everything was tighter, so there was more pressure. It was more intense. I think it was better for him too, because of that."

Her look changed, her eyes darkened. "That was a naughty thing you did with the strapon." She gave my arm a little punch. "But guess what? Randy asked me about it later. He wanted to know if I used it to fuck other women. He thinks I'm a super freaky chick. I said no, I'd only ever fucked a man with it, but I was interested in trying a woman. He knows someone!"

"What?"

"Randy knows a woman he thinks would like me to fuck her with the strapon. He's going to ask her about it, and we're going to have a party, the four of us. What do you think?"

"It sounds fantastic!"

Then her eyes slid down to my crotch, where my cock throbbed. Her hand went to it, and she stroked me again and again, then dipped her head down and slid her lips over it. She cupped my balls with one hand and jacked the shaft with the other, then plunged down pressing her mouth around me until I was lodged in her throat, and her nose pressed against me. She worked her throat as if she were trying to say something, then swallowed again and again.

Just as I erupted, she slid her mouth back off my cock, and the first shot sprayed across her nose and forehead. She recaptured the head of my cock with her lips and milked the rest of the ropes into her mouth. Drained, my wet cock began to soften. It slipped from her lips and bounced against my thigh.

She looked up at me again. The same sparkling, loving look, but with a spray of cum across her face, a glob of it dripping from the tip of her nose, and more shining on her lower lip.

"You are the sexiest woman in the world," I said. "You look beautiful."

She sat back up and leaned against me, looking into my eyes until I bent my head down and we locked lips in a long, loving, and cum sharing kiss.