Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha pushed him to lie flat on the bed so she could use her mouth to clean his cock. She sucked and slobbered all over his shaft until he throbbed and twitched, and he grabbed her long auburn hair and pulled her into position. Dylan shoved his cock deep into his sister's hot pussy while he tugged her long hair as his other hand gripped her round ass. He had given his aunt a rather gentle frolic, but his stepsister received a rougher treatment. He pounded and pounded into her while she mindlessly moaned and cried out in pleasure. Dylan let his thumb slowly push into her asshole while he rammed her.

When he pulled her hair tight, it made her pussy tighten and quiver. As his fingers pushed against her tender flesh around her ass, her whole body would breakout in goosebumps. Pinching or caressing her nipples sent her eyes fluttering and her mouth drooling. Everything either enhanced her orgasms or gave her orgasms.

With each thrust, Samantha moaned and screamed as her pussy gushed. Dylan flipped her over on her back and dropped his weight on her as he finally shot his load inside her. They kissed as his cock swelled and blasted her insides. Samantha could managed to keep her eyes open at least.

Dylan climbed out of bed and looked at the two women. He felt fatigue and wanted to sit, but his curiosity kept him awake.

__________

After a few hours, Dylan had hundreds of little hard candies that resembled peppermints but had a taste somewhat repugnant to him though attractive to each women he had yet seen taste them.

As he finished another batch, his sister, Samantha joined him in the kitchen.

"Better flavor," she said as she put one in her mouth. "Much stronger than the first ones you gave me. Not quite as overwhelmingly strong as the stuff from the bowl earlier, though."

Samantha kept one finger in her mouth sucking on it as her other hand gently caressed her nipple.

"Hmm," she moaned as she sucked on the candy. She dropped to the floor and touched herself between her legs.

Dylan smiled. He felt pleased with his work, and he stood over his sister while she writhed and trembled on the floor. Dylan used one hand to grip Samantha between the legs, and she sighed and lifted her hips to grind her pussy into his hand. Her sex felt hot and wet as her juices dripped on his hand. After so much fingering, feeling his flat palm pushing against her clit sent Samantha reeling, and she reclined and arched her back while her legs stretched out. Her toes curled, and she grunted and screamed wildly and uncontrollably.

Samantha collapsed on the floor, and Dylan returned to his work with the candy. He set about wrapping them individually so he could more easily carry them and distribute them.

"I could use a drink, and I really want to try the new batch," Dylan thought to himself as he counted out a hundred candies in little waxed paper wrappers. He put them in a bag, grabbed his clothes and shoes before setting out for Jenny's cafe.

The clock said nearly ten o'clock, so the bar would remain open for some time.

Dylan set out on foot and made his way into the night.

____

The air felt cool on his skin and running through his hair.

As he neared Jenny's he saw women walking nude, and he saw men walking with them. Dylan laughed but worried he did not bring enough candy.

Before he could cross the road into the bar, Deputy Sullivan skidded to a stop in front of him.

"Whoa, hello, citizen! I hoped I would see you again!" Sally said as she quickly dismounted and pushed her bike to the ground. She removed her helmet and tossed it aside, and Dylan grew anxious as he looked at her. Sally bared her teeth in a wild toothy grin, cackling as she lunged at him, and she gripped his shoulders. She had only her shoes and belt.

"Do you have any more candy? I mean... hand over the candy! I am sorry. Please, I need more candy. Will you please give me some?" Sally said, and Dylan looked down at her. She looked vulnerable and submissive as she practically pushed herself into his arms.

"I will give you candy, if you do what I say," he whispered, and Sally nodded quietly. "Give me your handcuffs."

Sally immediately gave him the cuffs without hesitation, and Dylan cuffed her hands behind her back. She did not seem to object, and she even laughed a little.

"I will be a good girl. I will do anything, just give me some of that candy," she muttered as Dylan wrapped a cloth around her head as a blindfold, and he gripped her wrists and the back of her head as he pulled her towards Jenny's.

He saw Jenny and her waitresses dancing on the bar, and they were each mostly nude. Jenny had nothing on her body whatsoever while her waitress, Daisy still wore shoes and half her shirt.

Other nude women in the bar laughed and grabbed at Jenny or her waitresses. The men had mostly gathered to watch, but Dylan did see a few in booths more intimately engaged with a woman or two.

Dylan moved to the middle of the bar floor with Sally.

"You have to be a good girl and show me how much you want that candy. You have to suck all the lollipops to get to the candy," he whispered to her. He pushed her to her knees, and several men had started to recognize her from the badge on her belt.

Dylan pushed his thumb into her mouth. The sight of all the nude women got his blood pumping. He pulled his shorts open and withdrew his cock, and he slapped Sally across the mouth with his cock until she took him in his mouth.

Sally had no choice, not would she have said no anyway. Her pussy gushed and quivered as she felt his thick cock push forcefully into her mouth and touch the back of her throat. She wanted scream in delight and ecstasy, but his cock muffled her. She gave in and let herself enjoy the feeling of Dylan using her body. Sally felt an excitement and intensity to her arousal she had never known about herself. With each thrust of his cock into her mouth, Sally felt happier and more enthused about getting to suck a stranger's dick in public.

Dylan pulled her towards a table, and he pulled her onto the top of it. Even with the blindfold she moved exactly where he demanded, and she sat perched on the table with her arms behind her back, resting on her knees. Dylan positioned himself behind her and tugged on her hair as he forcefully pushed himself into her dripping wet pussy. She felt incredibly tight, and she moaned as he entered her. Sally screamed as his cock pushed deep within her.

Two other men turned and watched Dylan as he began thrusting into her.

"Hey, is that the sheriff's bitch deputy? Uh, what is her name? Sully?"

"Sullivan, Sally Sullivan!" The two men moved closer to Sally. Dylan thrust deeper and faster until he lost control and shot his load inside her. He withdrew and nodded at the two men watching him.

"Care to give her a shake?" Dylan asked the two men standing next to him. They laughed and stepped to either side of Sally. They removed their shorts and shoved themselves into Sally with little hesitation. Sally wanted to scream another loud orgasm, but again a thick cock muffled her mouth.

"Shit, her mouth feels great!"

"Her pussy is tight as fuck!"

Dylan opened his bag of candy and tossed a large handful into a bowl on the bar. The women around him saw it and looked at them curiously. One woman took a candy and ate it, and her smile indicated her pleasure. Soon the other women descended on it and devoured the bowl quickly.

Dylan looked at Sally and saw the two men thrust deep before withdrawing their spent cocks. Another five men looked at her and began removing clothing. Dylan moved behind the bar, grabbed a beer and found a table to watch Sally get completely reamed and fucked silly over and over and over. The men did not leave after coming inside her either. They were gentlemen, and this was a nice quiet town. Sally Sullivan was an upstanding and shining beacon and pillar of the community, and she was sucking every dick shoved into her face with an eager giddiness that made her cum. The men plunging into her tight pussy made her cum as well, but with everything, it became an orgasmic swirl of intense and relentless orgasmic highs. Her screams and moans reached a pitch she had never emitted before that night. All she wanted was for more hot cum in every hole in her.

The girls dancing on the bar grew jealous of the line of men waiting to have fun with Sally, so Jenny and Daisy and the other waitresses and nude women gathered around the table to begin servicing any man and any dick they could touch. The men cheered and thanked Dylan.

Dylan gave a few candies to each man and patted them on the shoulder.

"Have fun!" He said.

Finally as he neared the bottom of the bag, he took four out of the remaining candy and deposited them into one of the clip pouches on Sally's belt.

"She earned them! She earned them!" He said, and he watched Sally swallow a thick load with a cock in her mouth. The man withdrew and within one second, another hard, long cock pushed into her waiting and yielding mouth.

Dylan looked at the five remaining candies in his bag. He wanted to celebrate, and he laughed at the celebration all around him. Since bringing Sally into the bar he witnessed her take nearly twenty loads, and he had lost count a minute ago.

He exited the bar and headed home.

__________

At dawn, Sally Sullivan sat in Sheriff Bart's office.

"Never have I ever in all my long years serving this community have I seen such a disgusting and disgraceful act so vile, so low, so undignified," Sheriff Bart yelled as he stood over his deputy, Sally Sullivan as she sat in front of his desk still completely nude.

Sally wanted to cry but also laugh. She licked her lips and could still taste a dozen or more loads of cum splattered on her face. She tried to not shudder as another orgasm moved through her.

"I thought I knew you, Sullivan! I though I could count on you to do what is necessary! I thought you were someone with integrity! Someone with dignity! I suppose I was wrong! What should I do with you?" He yelled, and Sally raised her hand to answer. "Shut up, whore!"

Sheriff Bart returned to his seat. Previously, Sally considered Sheriff Bart a gross older man with meaty hands and a snarling smile, but today she only smelled his musk and sweat. She saw only his hands as ones that could squeeze her throat and force her to do anything! Sally dove over the desk to throw herself into his lap.

"Sheriff, I will be a good girl. Just discipline me quietly, and I will be a good girl! I promise!" Sally said as she slinked between his legs and placed her hands over his crotch.

Sheriff Bart did not say a word. He was flabbergasted with her actions and demeanor. Without another thought he unzipped his pants and withdrew his cock, shoving it into Sally's face.

"You want to be a little whore? Then I will make you a whore!" Sheriff Bart bucked his hips until he sighed as his cock slid all the way into Sally's throat and completely choked her. He gripped her around the head and neck with both hands, and she wanted to moan and cum at the feel of his strong hands holding her so forcefully. She played with her clit with both hands while he used her mouth and throat. Sally loved feeling her boss's sweaty cock pushing deep inside her throat.

Sheriff Bart could not last any longer and blasted deep inside Sally's throat. He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her to her feet, and he cuffed her to a chair in his office. He fingered her tight pussy and her cute, tight asshole. He could feel she had indeed let countless men use her all night. In a heartbeat, Sheriff was hard as a rock again, and he pushed Sally facedown to fuck her in her tight pussy.

After shooting another load and feeling satisfied. Sheriff returned to his seat and lit a cigar. He leaned back in his chair and put his feet on the desk. He laughed at himself and buzzed his intercom.

"I think I found the perfect desk duty for you Sullivan!" Sheriff laughed. The other deputies entered the office, and they all stared at Sally.

"Boys, Sally, here, has volunteered to clean every cock for free! Isn't she such a doll?" Sheriff Bart said. Sally mouthed a heartfelt 'thank you' to Sheriff Bart, and he winked at her as the other deputies put their hands all over her body.

(continued part 3)

12