All Comments on 'Candy Pt. 02'

by penismyquill

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Txdude1836Txdude1836almost 5 years ago
Great Fun !

A great premise ! I love it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like a pusher with a new drug, Dylan is willing turn his own family and all the women he meets into sex- crazed females in heat. It's raw hedonism without compassion or affection. That's fun once in awhile, but these women are permanently altered and only concerned with orgasms. The cafe owner and employees are now incapable of responsible behaviour, will lose their livelihoods, and worse, won't care because all that matters is the next come.

Once those power get wind of it, Dylan will lose control as either criminals or the Feds move in to stop the mayhem and seize the formula for their own ends. None of the women show any thought but indulging their pleasure, even abandoning other responsibilities. This story turned really dark rather fast. The first chapter was interesting. If it was the author's intent to show how people give into temptation without really considering the consequences, good job. The little seaside town is ground zero for a pharmaceutical plague with the potential to destroy society. Still on the fence about the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous