CandyBot 007 is 'A Spy Unraveled'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frayed wires emerging from Candy's metallic stump of a shoulder sparked wildly, and she spasmed uncontrollably as a wave of nonsensical sensory data from her newly disconnected arm flooded her Main CPU.

She could only help but to stare blankly ahead as she struggled under the growing computational load. Mer Main CPU failed to correctly identify, tag, and process through the hundreds of newly generated hardware errors. It could only lean on her vocal synthesizer as a crutch to generate something, anything, in response to Samantha's action.

Her lips didn't even move as she spoke, instead the digital feedback-laced sentence just leaked out from behind her still-pursed lips, "Don't you just love my body?"

Samantha cackled, "Oh Candy, you're so funny! Of course I love your body. You're so fun to play with!"

With a physical connection made to the cheap bimbo-bot, Samantha was quickly able to download Candy's internal wiring schematics. After doing this she unplugged her tether from Candy's panel and reeled the wire back into her finger.

She then decided to tear the built-in thong out from Candy's slutty maid outfit, after which she hastily buried two of her fingers into the espionage-bot's waiting sex.

Candy's eyes widened as she processed the sudden increase in sexual sensory input.

Samantha then grabbed the back of Candy's brunette mane and pulled it back sharply, "I want to see your facial expressions as I screw with you!"

"Mhmm yeah baby-baby-baby! I'm like totally built to screw!" Candy's lips moved this time, but their timing was completely off with digitized words emerging from deep within her flexible throat assemblage.

Samantha registered Candy's plastic pussy increasing its tightness around her fingers immediately after she had spoken. Intrigued with just how tight Candy's sexual suite could go she hatched another idea.

Samantha reached her hand back into Candy's panel and, now familiar with her wiring schematics, tugged out a few of the wires that governed the operation of her robotic sex. She switched them in her fingers and then intentionally plugged them back into incorrect receptacles.

Immediately, the motorized elastomers of Candy's pussy clamped tight around Samantha's fingers like a vice.

One eye blinked shut as the other drifted aimlessly in its socket; her puffy lips twitching erratically, randomly exposing different sections of her teeth, "Oh senator! You're so big! You must really love my body - my body - my body! I was built - built - built to screw!"

Again her lips moved completely out of sync with the verbal delivery of her words.

Samantha then ripped the cables out of their receptacles and Candy responded by spasming underneath her. Samantha grinded her own plastic clit a little harder into Candy, refusing to admit that her systems were a bit turned on from all the abuse she was administering to the inferior bot.

Candy began dumping lubricant out of her slick pussy in wave after wave as her legs kicked aimlessly in the air. She tried to push off the bed, but failed as her servos gave out with a clamorous whirring, unable to handle the extra weight of Samantha perched on her back.

"Oh Candy, you really were built to screw weren't you?" She slipped her fingers out from the bot's pussy with a slick POP.

"Now I'm going to screw...with you." Digging her wet fingers into the crown of Candy's head, Samantha ripped her brunette hairpiece back. The top section of Candy's plastic skull came with it, its lone locking mechanism sheared in half.

Up here Candy's circuit boards were slightly more organized than the mess of electronics buried inside her torso. There were a few see-through shelves built into the sides of her cranial casing, upon which sat a plethora of jump-drives. Samantha giddily ran her hands over the drives, randomly ejecting a handful of diskettes. She looked them over in her neatly manicured, and still lubricant soaked, hands. They read:

ESPIONAGE.EXE FELLATIO (II OF III).EXE

CANDY_PERSONALITY (I OF IV).EXE

CANDY_PERSONALITY (III OF IV).EXE

COITUS (III OF V).EXE

ONE LINERS.EXE

SEDUCTION (II OF II).EXE

FOREPLAY.EXE

Samantha threw all but one of the glistening diskettes to the side, "Oh Candy! Your core programming is on diskettes!? You're just full of surprises aren't you?"

"Hi! I'm Candy!"

The jump-drives that had held both of the CANDY_PERSONALITY.EXE diskettes were each labeled on top, 'Personality Diskettes ONLY'. Samantha's eyes grew wide. Still holding the COITUS (III OF V).EXE diskette in her hand, she shoved it into one of the Personality jump-drives until it slotted in place with a loud CLICK.

White smoke immediately began drifting upwards out of Candy's exposed head casing. A flurry of bright orange sparks crackled inside, jumping from drive to drive. Simultaneously, a series of loud pops started up within her torso, the violent sounds again being funneled out the hole in her back.

It sounded like a handful of firecrackers had been thrown into her mechanized body.

Samantha watched as Candy's eyes again crossed themselves as her systems desperately tried to rectify the litany of failures cascading through her chassis. Her lips, eyebrows, eyelids, and cheeks all twitched erratically, pulling inhumanly at incorrect angles.

"Don't you just-just-just want to fuck me? I'm built to fuck! Don't you just love my body! I'm perfect. I'm perfect - I'm perfect - I'm perfect..."

Candy grinded her plastic clit harder into the bed, her legs kicking harder and faster in the air behind her.

Laughing, Samantha reached a hand around Candy and grabbed at her breast. She tried to pull the maid's uniform down but found it was permanently affixed to Candy's bust with a small set of screws.

"Your uniform doesn't even come off! My goodness this is just too much! You have even less features than a Barbie!"

"Hi! I'm Candy-Candy-Candy! Don't you just love my....my....my...."

Samantha leaned in close to Candy's ear, "Come on Candy, you can get it out. I believe in you. Don't I just love your...what?

Candy's eyes uncrossed themselves for a moment and her plastic lips pulled into an alluring smile, "...my body!"

Wow, she was like so smart! That was a hard question and she had figured it out all on her own!

Samantha was again reaching her hand into Candy's open back panel when her audio detection suite picked up on the electronic hum of the door's keycard reader activating microseconds before it chimed and blinked green. She turned her head, finding the senator walking in.

His eyes were bloodshot, his lips drooped, and his tie hung loosened from his neck.

He was drunk.

Samantha hopped off of Candy's buzzing chassis and tiptoed over to him.

Without saying a word, she went to work removing his blazer, tie, and collared shirt. Then, embracing him in a thick hug, in which she intentionally pressed her buoyant breasts into his chest, she artfully unlatched his belt, letting his slacks fall to the floor.

As she did this, she could sense his focus shifting to Candy, twitching erratically on the bed.

"Hi senator! I'm Can-Can-Can-Candy! Don't you like my body?"

The bargain-bot pushed her ass skyward and shook it violently. Candy's few remaining functional servo motors and software packages were barely holding her together.

The senator broke his embrace with Samantha and slowly walked over to Candy.

--

Branching Path 1

------------------------

Slurring his speech the senator let out, "Samantha, I'll have fun with you later tonight. For now, I want you to leave Candy and I alone."

"Sure thing senator, I'll just wait outside!"

Candy turned her head and watched Samantha leave the room. Her systems were barely holding on, but her facial recognition suite was still able to quickly match the approaching man's face with the matching profile of the senator stored within her plastic, carbon-composite chest.

"Hello senator! I'm Candy, don't you just love my body?"

Stripping out of his undershirt and briefs, the senator casually replied, "Certainly Candy, your body sure is...something else."

Candy tried to coo in response to the senator's compliment but all that escaped her lips was a garbled digitized buzzing.

Still laying face down, she repositioned her body so that the senator could more readily see her pulsing hot sex.

Stepping up to the bed, he grabbed the hem of Candy's skirt and ripped it up around her rib cage, fully exposing her glistening inner thighs and supple plastic cheeks.

Amidst the flurry of error alerts flashing across Candy's HUD, a new message appeared:

LOAD COITUS.EXE

Her blue eyes flashed repeatedly as her systems tried unsuccessfully over and over again to load the executable from the appropriate jump-drive. As the senator entered her from behind, her Main CPU finally located the executable in the incorrect jump-drive.

My diskette directory must be mislabeled. A perfect bot like me should always have full usage of her coital functions. I'll activate it anyway! I'm going to feel like, so perfect for him!

She activated the diskette and the jump-drive immediately exploded out the back of her cranial casing, taking with it a series of small springs and potentiometers.

The senator, finding himself fully erect, continued to ram himself into Candy's tight pussy with more and more urgency. The fact that she was falling apart around him only further increased his arousal.

He heard something within Candy's frame begin to hiss angrily. Again, this only encouraged him to push inside of her harder and faster.

Candy matched his movements as best she could, pneumatically working her synthetic cunt up and down his shaft. The torrents of sexual data-flows were piling up in her Main CPU, grinding her every internal process down to a halt.

She could only manage to part her glossy pink lips in an O shape as repetitive pre-recorded moans escaped from her throat.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!..."

The hissing within her chassis continued to grow louder and louder. Her lubricant pump had emptied the last drops from her reservoir into her slick vagina, and it was now spinning up in a frenzy with no remaining working fluid.

The signal from her lubricant reservoir's level sensor to her Main CPU, indicating its critically empty level, was lost in the pileup of data-streams in her processing cores.

"I can't believe how good you feel, you stupid plastic bitch!"

Encouraged by the senator's words, Candy increased the speed at which she slipped her sex back and forth over his stiff member.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Don't you just love my-my-my-my body!?"

The senator managed to reply in between grunts, "Yes! I fucking love your body!'

The hissing from inside Candy's chassis was reaching a fever pitch as her lubricant pump continued running dry, working desperately to move any remaining droplets of lubricant into her synthetic pussy for the senator's pleasure.

The senator felt himself growing close to orgasm. He tried to hold on for as long as he could, prolonging the sweet sensations as Candy's mechanized sex masterfully worked his length.

Yelling into the air, he finally erupted inside of her just as her lubrication pump cavitated. Its bearings seized up and its casing came apart in a comical explosion of springs, switches, and circuits. A few of the bearings, now fused together and red hot, jumped out of their race casing and began melting through exposed wiring.

Candy's face scrunched together monstrously. Every micro-motor that governed her faceplate's setting pulled at her synthskin covering simultaneously with irregular, choppy movements.

She tried to load her own orgasm protocol but gave up when she couldn't locate the correct diskette. The same thing happened when she tried to load up details from her espionage diskette.

She knew that she was supposed to do something with the senator tonight, but what was it? Wow, she was such an airhead sometimes!

The senator pulled himself out of Candy and took a few steps back from the smoking, sparking, malfunctioning sexbot.

He put his briefs on and gave her a cheeky smack on the rear.

"That was a good little ride! I'll probably have to pay off the hotel cleaning team though..."

Candy tried to smile but her teeth just ground into themselves as one of the ultra-hot bearings seared its way through her Main CPU's protective case and began to sizzle her most delicate circuit boards one by one.

Through unmoving lips she managed one last sentence, "Hi-hi-hi senator! I'm Candy! Don't you just love my body-body-body-body?"

--

Branching Path 2

-------------------------

Slurring his speech the senator let out, "Samantha, I'll have fun with you later tonight. For now, I want you to leave Candy and I alone."

"Sure thing senator, I'll just wait outside!"

Samantha tip-toed over to the door and popped it open, silently slipping through. Right as the door closed she simulated a sigh of relief. Looking down at her right hand she smiled; she was holding the senator's phone.

Now, better get this downstairs to the gentlemen from corporate before the senator needs me again...

Samantha pranced towards the elevator, parading her features for all to see. She beamed a magnetic smile; her circuits were flushed with simulated endorphins.

Tonight had gone as well as it could have. She had never felt better about her resilient robotic chassis and state-of-the-art software packages then she had after dealing with that BimBot, Candy.

Ugh! What an utter bucket of scrap!

Add on to that, she had carried out a successful bait and switch with the senator's personal Samantha-bot. Now, all she had left was to hand off the senator's phone to the corporate boys and upload her experiences with Candy into the actual Samantha-bot, currently frozen downstairs in her hibernation cycle.

She wondered what her next mission would be? Maybe they'd pair her up with one of the newer Chantelle models? She couldn't wait to see the internals that made those cheap bots tick. Or perhaps they'd allow her to impersonate an Avant unit of some kind? That would sure be fun...

The options were limitless for a perfect bot like her.

12