Candy's Ass

Story Info
Two co-workers find that an ass can keep them together.
1.3k words
4.28
14.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy had a bubbly personality and an ass to match. I liked her as soon as I met her and we would cheerfully spar back and forth flirtatiously, though within the boundaries of workplace protocol. Then there was the time when I'd passed her SUV in the parking lot to find her standing above the rocker panel with her ass hanging out the door. She was wearing linen pants that, while more loose fitting than leggings, still allowed one to appreciate the natural ass cheek motions associated with... motions. Suffice it to say that, in certain positions, and for that matter, while walking, an observer could get a wonderful unfiltered sense of the buttocks just on the other side of the thin fabric.

"I'd say something, but it would probably be inappropriate," I said as I used the door to smack her ass. I desperately wanted to use my hand, but without knowing how she would respond, it wasn't worth losing my job over.

"You can say whatever you want," she answered. "I'm a big girl."

"I desperately wanted to smack your ass when I saw it sticking out the door." I didn't remark on the fact that she was not a big girl but was fairly short. If she was five-five, I would have been surprised.

"Just to be a brat, or because you like my ass?" she inquired.

"Both, honestly," I replied.

"I get the being a brat, but I'm skeptical about your claim that you like it."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. Candy came across as one who exuded confidence. I would have thought she had a rather high opinion of her appearance.

"My ass is average, at best," she said. "Are you trying to flatter me to get into my pants?"

"No. I find your ass quite attractive," I answered. Then quickly added, "Though I would do anything to get into your pants."

"Anything?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, and giving me an impish grin.

"Pretty much," I said. "As long as it doesn't get me fired, thrown in jail, or hurt too much."

"I'll take it under advisement," she said as we walked into work.

"I've been thinking," she said at lunch break, "would you be willing to be my slave?"

I looked at her across the table. This was the moment of truth. The moment I'd longed for. The moment I was afraid I would be too afraid to seize.

"I absolutely will be your slave," I said.

"Okay," she said, trying to conceal her own excitement. "After work, you're coming home with me."

"Fine," I said, grinning widely. I couldn't have concealed my elation if I'd tried. Candy wasn't the finest specimen of femininity, but she had a quality that I couldn't quite define--maybe it just came down to attitude--that completely inflamed my passions. Candy wasn't beautiful, or even pretty, but she was still sexy as hell. And I couldn't wait to take whatever she was dishing out if it meant tapping that ass.

Candy lived in an apartment complex about three miles from work. It wasn't fancy, but considering what they paid us, it would do. I followed her up to her second-floor apartment, ogling her ass all the way up the stairs, and waited for her to unlock her door.

"Beer?" she asked once we were inside.

"Yes, mistress," I answered.

"Nice!" she giggled. "Keep that up and I might let you lick my ass."

"Your wish is my command, mistress," I answered. I didn't bother explaining that I'd been longing to do just that almost from the first moment I'd laid eyes on her wonderful ass.

"My wish," she said, handing me a beer, "is that you lick my ass. If you do a good job, I might let you fuck me."

"Yes, mistress."

Candy proceeded to slither out of the linen pants, and then her thong underwear. Her pussy had neatly trimmed fur above, but her pussy proper was shaved. Her ass was glorious. She had actual ass cheeks that I couldn't wait to bury my face in.

"Your turn, slave," she ordered. "Get naked."

I complied instantly, leaving them in a heap at my feet.

"Follow me," she ordered walking toward the bedroom. She fell across the bed face first into her pillow and spread her legs allowing me access to everything I wanted.

"Eat my ass well and my pussy might be your reward."

"Yes mistress," I replied. I then positioned myself comfortably and spread her ass cheeks apart.

Candy had more ass than the average scrawny centerfold girl, yet it was not flabby or cottage cheesy. It did, however, smell very much like ass. But that was part of the allure. Eating her ass despite the smell was what made this task worthy of a slave such as myself. It was my duty. It was a way to honor my mistress. I proceeded with gusto, licking up and down her ass-crack several times before focusing my efforts on the crinkled pink sphincter that was my prize. I licked around it teasingly several times before concentrating on piercing it with my tongue.

Eventually, I was able to get my tongue far into her anus, to the point where I was able to fuck her ass with my tongue. Once I got that far, I was able to explore her ass with my tongue, plunging it as deep as I could into her anus. It was exhilarating to have my tongue buried deep in the object-of-my-lust's asshole. It made my dick hard.

Candy massaged her clitoris while I tongue-fucked her ass and her orgasm rocked her hips violently. I think she even squirted. I didn't think about it much, then. I was too anxious to bury my cock in her wet pussy.

"Fuck me, babe," she said. "Fuck me hard."

I needed no second invitation. I didn't even respond with "yes mistress." I just positioned the head of my penis at the entrance of her vagina and pressed it in. Because she was already so wet, my cock slid in easily, despite its larger than average girth. Though she was tight, she moaned approvingly as I inserted my cock balls deep into her hot pussy. Once it was primed with her lubricant, I began fucking her hard and deep, bouncing her hips into the mattress.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good," she said. "Fuck me babe. Cum in my pussy."

The suggestion that I cum in her pussy pushed me over the edge of my already building orgasm. I did just as she asked, spewing jet after jet of my seed deep into her vagina. I can't adequately convey the sense of power I felt knowing that I had committed my seed to her fertile womb.

"I just got you pregnant, Candy," I said, collapsing on top of her.

"That was my plan all along," she said. "Now you're stuck with me."

"That makes me very happy," I told her, and kissed her neck.

She rolled over and kissed me on the lips, softly at first, and then her tongue slid into my mouth and danced with my own. I held her close, enjoying the sensation of her naked skin against mine. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me and continued kissing.

"You don't have to be my slave," she said later. "But you do have to eat my ass from time to time."

"I will be happy to eat your ass anywhere, anytime," I said.

"That's good, because it really turns me on."

"Your ass really turns me on," I replied.

"We're obviously made for each other," she said, and kissed me.

I thought so, too. We've been married for twelve years, now and have three kids. I still love eating her ass, and she cums every time.