All Comments on 'Candy's Ass'

by MarcusGrey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Lacks details.

They get to the ass licking with no preliminries at all. What's the rush?

She has breasts. Nothing?

She has a pussy. What does it look like? Shaved? Trimmed? Hairy? Why isn't HE the one to finger her pussy while he's got his tongue in her ass?

Why doesn't he bring her to a couple of orgasms before fucking her?

So many opportunities to be erotic simply bypassed in an apparent rush to get to the end of the story.

Three stars.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Word perfect. Shows that you proof carefully. But I have never encountered a butt hole that one could get their tongue way into.

MarcusGreyMarcusGreyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

"Anonymous" makes some good points. I did "rush to get to the end of the story." I intended this to be a scenario, not a full length novel. The protagonists submission to her *was* the foreplay. She wanted him to service her in a particular way and he did so. Her breasts weren't the focus of attention. Furthermore, I often intentionally omit such detailed descriptions because if I describe anatomy one way, I immediately lose readers who don't fancy that particular form or figure. Use your imagination. So, yes, it could have been longer and more detailed. Sorry to disappoint.

Keep in mind, dear readers, that authors, particularly in this venue, write primarily for their own enjoyment. They do not generally intend to crank out material suitable for mass-market publishing. Find your niche, read and enjoy. Every story is not going to tickle every reader's fancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarcusGrey@MarcusGrey
You know that guy that drinks Dos Equis? The world's most interesting man? Amateur! Just know that I'm handsome (whatever your idea of handsome is), open minded (even if I don't agree with you), and possess sexual stamina that young men envy combined with the experience and im...