Candy's Fashion House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK Michael she asked, "If I managed to get a thousand people to say I looked good would you go with me, is that still a deal?"

"Yes Lauren but Facebook doesn't mean anything."

She smiled, "OK Michael you mustn't get angry with me but I posted your picture on a site called rate my girlfriend. It's a horrible chauvinistic thing but people rate other people's girlfriends. I posted your picture and here are the results. There were five thousand comments and ninety nine percent of them rated you between a five and a seven. The other one percent rated you between seven and ten. There is not one negative comment in there Michael. People love you. Yes I know I broke your rule about not sharing the photos but no one knew."

I was flabbergasted on one hand I couldn't believe that people actually thought I looked that good and on the other hand I was absolutely furious that Lauren had posted the photos. I was too angry to speak.

"Mikey just look at all the positive comments. So even although I know you are angry with me the bottom line is there's your proof! So are you going to welch on your promise? Or are we going shopping?"

"Lauren I don't know what to say, you just continue to totally disregard and trample all over my feelings and emotions just to feed your own ego. I specifically asked you not to share those photos. They were private just between you and me. They were never meant for the rest of the world. So Lauren to answer your question no I'm not going shopping with you and I am not going on the ride Sunday either. If you can't respect my boundaries then I will look after them myself."

"Oh for fuck sake Michael, you really are a little sissy coward. Sit at home by yourself then and feel sorry for yourself. You wanted proof and I gave it to you. We could be out having fun but no you are so worried about what people will think."

I started to walk away when she screamed at the top of her voice. "I hate you Michael, you are nothing but a sissy and a coward. I hate that you spoil everything before we even get a chance to enjoy it. Look at your Facebook page, see how many riders are going on Sunday to catch up with us and have fun. People love you and you shit all over them. You are just a little wimpy pussy."

I screamed back at her. "Yes well at least I don't lie to people; I don't manipulate people and do things behind their back. At least I have my integrity Lauren which is more than I can say for you. You have turned into a liar and a cheat. I sometimes wonder if you really do love me at all."

Wow that got the fight started for real and Lauren started yelling and screaming at me, of course I retaliated and we both said things we wish we hadn't, but that is usually what happens in our fights.

The atmosphere returned to its icy cold state for the next couple of weeks; at least it gave me a break from continuously dressing up. I was able to slide back into being just Michael for a while. I did follow Kelli's Facebook page and Lauren was continuously posting new photos even although I had expressly asked her not to. There were lots of comments from riders saying they missed us at the last ride. Lauren just said we were definitely coming on the next one. Huh that's going to be interesting I thought to myself. She wasn't even talking to me how the hell she thought we were going to be able to go on a ride together when we couldn't even talk to each other.

Lauren seemed to be softening as the days drew by, it was small things, she helped with the cleaning up, she smiled more and as it seems to happen with us we started to talk to each other. It's not that it was a sudden shift it sort of gradually sneaks up on you and before you know it we are in bed making out and Laurens hot tongue is trying to extract my tonsils in some new found surgical technique. By the time the weekend rolled up Lauren asked if we could go on the ride. I of course acquiesced it's what I wanted anyway, so I casually asked where she would like to go?

"Well she teased we could go up the coast road where we went the other day that was fun and there are some messages from some of the riders saying they are doing that ride this weekend." It did mean going as Kelli. Strangely that thought didn't faze me as much as I thought it would. It was sort of cool getting all of that attention, if I had been good old Michael the other day not one of those guys would have cared whether I was there or not, but as Kelli suddenly guys were buying me drinks and trying their hardest to get into my pants, I mean they might not like what they found when they got there but at least they were trying. Plus there was the delectable Siobhan, I had her number so I would have to text her and see if she was going!

So Sunday morning drew the same response as last time, Lauren ran around like a mad thing getting me ready first before concentrating on herself. She had brought a silk and lace top for me that would fit under my leathers, it covered enough skin that it would allow me to roll down my leathers so I wouldn't roast.

Lauren chose a really skimpy top that barley covered anything for herself. When I saw what she was planning to wear I just about fainted, "Bloody hell Lauren you will get arrested wearing that." She laughed and kissed me, "Well baby I do have two of these if you want to wear the other one?"

"Like hell I protested, I don't even want you to wear that one!"

She giggled girlishly, "It will be fine baby, don't panic!"

So we wriggled into our leathers and hit the road, Lauren had organised for a group of us to meet at the Ducati dealership yard in the middle of town.

When we pulled into the carpark there were about twenty bikes already there waiting, I smiled when I saw one of them was Siobhan. As I pulled the bike to a stop Lauren climbed off and greeted the guys I did notice she wasn't quite so friendly towards Siobhan, I made up for that giving her a big hug, Neil was there as well and he came over to say hi, so I had to hug him as well.

We left riding as a tight pack, which was fine for the suburban part of the ride, once we hit the open road that changed; I put the hammer down a little and soon scooted to the head off the bunch.

Lauren was gripping on tight as we weaved through some of the slower riders. Once we at the front we swapped place with a couple of bikes and it was an awesome ride. As I felt Lauren was becoming a little more confident in the bike and me I really gave the Duke her head and we were diving late into corners and accelerating hard out of them. As we pulled into the roadhouse Lauren jumped off, she shrieked, "Oh my god. that was amazing." She hugged and as some of the other riders came in she rushed around giving them all a hug.

As she pulled of her helmet and shook out her hair I watched as some of the guy's just stared open mouthed at her. She had them in the palm of her hand, they were transfixed. Shit even Siobhan was staring at her, and I could see lust in her eyes.

Once Lauren decided to unzip her leathers and roll the top half down that's when the drooling started, there wasn't one single eye looking anywhere except at Lauren as she made the most of the attention, shaking her hair and pulling her top tight against her boobies. God she was a tease, and she loved it. A couple of the guys linked arms with her and they headed inside, Neil and Siobhan came over and we were just chatting beside the bikes.

As we were talking Siobhan told us a little about herself, it turns out she designs web pages and manages social media advertising for some small companies.

By the time we went in for a drink the party had already started, Lauren was seated between a couple of the guys who were feeding her drinks and running around after her. She looked like she had gone to heaven, when she saw us walk in she waved for me to go and sit with her, but there was no room the guys sitting beside her weren't moving for nothing.

Neil, Siobhan and I found some seats at the end of the table; we had been sitting talking for a while when Lauren came over and sat on my knee, I hugged her as she settled on my knee, "Hey baby why didn't you come and sit with me and the guys?"

I laughed it off, "Well Lauren where would I sit, there was no room. You can stay here with us instead." She kissed me and stood up, "No baby my drinks down there." Just as she stood up a guy came over and grabbed her and dragged her over to the makeshift dancefloor area. She was dancing and jumping around and another couple got up and joined in, Lauren came back grabbing me by the hand and dragged me up to dance as well.

As we danced, well dancing isn't a very good description I was staggering around and teetering in those fucking boots. How do women even walk in them? Another couple of guys jumped up and sort of wedged in between us and one guy in particular was insistent that I dance with him. He was the typical biker dude, black leather vest with a cut of demin jacket. I managed to fend him off and went back to where Siobhan and Neil were sitting.

They were laughing hysterically; Siobhan laughingly said I didn't look all that comfortable. I tried not to let my unease show, so I tried to make a joke out of it, "New boots and I'm still getting used to them." Siobhan asked what the deal with Lauren and I was, she asked were we a couple?

I laughed, "Yes we are although you wouldn't know it at the moment would you." Lauren wasn't trying to fight off the guys who were falling all over her.

When Lauren had enough she came and sat down on my knee again and kissed me, she made a big deal about the kiss, like she was stamping her mark. I got the feeling it was for Siobhan's benefit, there was definitely some tension there. Interesting to know that Lauren actually felt jealousy?

The ride home was a nice ride it wasn't as balls to the wall as the ride up, but that was due mostly to guys having a few drinks and not wanting to attract attention.

As we were wriggling out of our leathers Lauren hugged and kissed me thanking me for another great day. "Wow baby today was so much fun, thanks for being such a good sport and not getting uptight. You looked like you were having fun, Neil really likes you, and I think he is smitten!"

"Don't be foolish Lauren I told him that you are my partner, he just said I was lucky."

During the week I tried to reduce the time I spent as Kelli, it was becoming almost full time and Lauren was putting more and more pressure on me.

I sat her down after dinner and tried to explain that it was too much trouble to get dressed every night. Besides I needed time as Michael just to stay balanced.

She got all huffy and went to bed early. I sat up and watched some TV.

Friday night arrived and when I got home Lauren was home early and she had ordered in a pizza for dinner, which was nice for a change, It's nice to get a break from cooking sometimes. After dinner Lauren ran me a bath and got me drinks, I knew where this was all going, she wanted Kelli. As I relaxed in the bath she came in handed me another drink and started to shave me all over. She kissed me and stroked my dick as she worked the razor around my body.

As I was drying off Lauren brought out Kelli's clothes and didn't give me an option, oh well what the hell. Lauren went to a lot of trouble and she had brought some nail extensions, some very expensive ones. She had been on at me to grow my nails but I argued that, I wasn't wearing them to work as the guys would give me shit and, they wouldn't stay on anyway. She started to give me a manicure and put them on, I tried to tell her that I was working tomorrow but she kept shushing me. In the end I just blurted it out, "Lauren you are wasting your time baby I have to work tomorrow." Her look said it all, she was pissed off. "Why didn't you say that before I started?"

I sat there shaking my head it would have been pointless to try and explain.

She said, "Oh well you will just have to wear gloves or something, because I don't want you to wreck them like you did the last lot. "

As she was doing my nails she mentioned that Karla's thirtieth birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks and she had invited us.

I asked what sort of party it was going to be.

Lauren replied, "Nothing fancy baby just a girls night out on the town, we are going to a restaurant for dinner and then on to some clubs."

I giggled, "Well why the hell would she invite me?? Isn't having a bloke along going to crush the vibe? The girls will be too scared to let their hair down with me around."

Lauren shook her head; "the invitation isn't for you silly it's for Kelli."

I snapped my hand away from her, "Lauren I have asked, no I mean begged you not to tell anyone, why the hell can't you respect my boundaries."

She grabbed my hand back and continued doing my nails. "It's because your boundaries suck Michael that's why. I want Kelli to be around more, she is more fun than you. Check out your Facebook page and see all the new friends you have. People love Kelli and they want her to be part of their lives. While we are talking about it, it would be nice for you to post some comments rather than leaving it to me."

I was getting angry. "I tell you what Lauren sign the admin rights for that page over to me and I will look after it!"

She looked at me with a funny stare, "Really Mikey are you sure? Do you promise?"

"Yes Lauren if you just sign over the admin rights to me I will manage it. You are right I shouldn't leave it to you."

That night as we were lying in bed Lauren was playing with her phone and said there you go baby, I have added you and you have administration rights for Kelli." I opened the page and was stunned by the amount of traffic, the number of friends was growing exponentially and Lauren had added even more photos, a lot from the last ride day. I looked through all the comments and there were a lot of really suggestive ones from guys who wanted to meet. When I read Laurens responses it showed she was being as equally flirtatious, she was encouraging this behaviour.

I got up early to go to work and as I got out of the shower I realised I still had the false nails on. I had to break them off and scrub my nails to get rid of the residue polish and glue. Lauren wasn't going to be happy at all. Still that's life I guess.

At lunch time I checked the Facebook page, there was a truckload of new comments. As I looked through it I decided to delete all the photos of me. I also edited out a lot of the comments removing the flirty ones Lauren had posted to some guys. The status Lauren had given me was single, so I changed that to in a relationship.

When I got home Lauren was out, so I showered and did some work on my investment portfolio. Lauren arrived about an hour later with Karla and she was carrying a myriad of bags, she had been shopping. Lauren came up and poked her head in the door, baby Karla is here with me we have just been shopping come down and say hi.

"Sorry Lauren I am a bit busy at the moment."

She kissed me on the cheek, "Well come on down and say hi to Karla otherwise she will think you don't like her, don't be rude come and say hi."

"Lauren I don't want to talk to Karla since you told her about our private business I feel uncomfortable around her. I am sorry but I am not coming down OK. Just make an excuse for me."

Lauren got angry, "Michael, Karla doesn't care about Kelli just come down and say hi, even if that's all you do just say hello. Please don't embarrass me in front of my friend; she is your friend as well you know!"

I gave it half an hour and went down; they were laughing and talking in the lounge. There were a couple of empty wine bottles on the table so no wonder they had been so noisy.

I said hi and headed for the kitchen but Karla yelled out, "Hey Michel grab a glass and come and join us."

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went into the lounge.

Karla was in a very bubbly mood and was chatting about work and she asked about my job. She surprised me. "Michael it is time for you to give up that labouring job you need to take life more seriously. You need a job that will invigorate your soul."

I laughed, "What would you suggest Karla, maybe I could become an accountant or something."

As we sat talking Lauren was getting more talkative, always a sign she has had too much to drink. She jumped up and grabbed a big bag, she pulled out a very short yellow sleeveless dress, "Mikey I got this for Kelli, do you think she will like it?" She grinned looking directly at me?

I shrugged my shoulders in a non-committal way, "I wouldn't know Lauren I guess you would have to ask her."

Karla jumped in, "Well I am really looking forward to meeting her; I hope she comes to my party!"

Lauren asked, "Well Michael do you think Kelli will be going to Karla's party?" She pulled out a pair of high heels, they were a silver open toed sandal, she held them against the dress, "These are going to look awesome together."

Karla was nodding her head, "Yes that would be a great look, don't you think Michael?"

I shrugged, "I don't know much about fashion Karla, it's not my thing." I got up headed for the kitchen and another beer.

Lauren called out, "Get another bottle of wine please Michael, and get yourself a glass, you shouldn't be drinking beer especially from a bottle!"

I returned with their wine and another beer for myself, and Lauren shook her head in mock disgust.

Karla started talking about her party and some of the things she was planning, "Lauren I really need to know by the end of the week if Kelli is going to come", she took a quick sideways glance at me as she asked.

Lauren looked at me directly again, "Well Kelli are you going to Karla's party or not?"

I was angry now and just ignored her.

"Oh for fuck sake Michael Karla knows you are Kelli. I have told Karla she knows so stop beating around the bush, just say yes or no!"

Karla came and sat beside me, "Hey Michael, its OK honey I am glad you have found yourself I really am. I am looking forward to meeting Kelli; I was sort of hoping she would be here when we got back this afternoon. She hugged me. Its OK honey I understand, it must be tough being two different people."

I stood up shaking my head, "Karla I really don't know what you are talking about."

Karla sighed in a confidential whisper, "Michael it's OK I know Ok, you don't have to be embarrassed."

Lauren showed Karla her phone which was open on Kelli's Facebook page. As she looked at it she noticed all the photos were gone. She gave me a deadly cold stare. I got up and went back up to my study.

After Karla left Lauren stormed into the study like a fire breathing dragon, "You fucking little weasel, what the fuck have you done to Kelli? I should never have added you. You have sabotaged all my hard work."

"Fuck you Lauren I told you no one else was to know, you put all those photos up there for the world to see, you were flirting with all those guys. Who the fuck do you think you are? Know this now Lauren, Kelli is dead and will not be resuscitated."

She was as angry as I could remember she was seething, "Yeah suit yourself Michael. Let's just see what happens you won't be able to live without Kelli any more than I will. You are cutting off your nose to spite your face. I hate you now more than I have hated anything in my life. You are just an asshole."

"Yeah well maybe you should have a look in the mirror, because when it comes to assholes you have cornered the market. You threw me under the bus with Karla even though I begged you not to; you knew damned well that I wasn't ready to tell anyone about this. It's just you forcing me all the time."

The next week went by quickly; Lauren didn't say one single word to me for the whole week. We were for the want of a better description flatmates that weren't getting along.