Candy's Fashion House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking the opportunity to do some overtime every night so it was late when I got home. Lauren was getting home even later than me and every night it was apparent she had been drinking, I could always tell with her as she isn't a good drunk.

Friday night she didn't come home at all, so Saturday I went for a ride. I took the 996 as I wasn't going to ride the new one. I took the inland road that goes up into the hills, it's a really fast road with loads of fast open sweepers where you can really lay her down and get your knees out. I circled around over the pass and came home via the southern stretch of the coast road, so it was really late when I got home. I pulled into the shed and parked up. Laurens car was there so she was home.

I walked inside and went straight up to the bedroom and ran a hot bath. I love a hot bath after a long ride, it relaxes all the muscles.

By the time I got downstairs Lauren was in the lounge watching TV so I went up to the study and fooled around on the computer. About an hour later I heard her rummaging around in her room and then I heard the garage door open and she drove away. When I got up in the morning I checked and her car hadn't returned.