Candy's Fashion House Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,541 Followers

Fuck it I had enough. I coughed loudly, "Girls I think it's time for you to go."

Lauren looked up, she had a huge smile on her face, "Aren't you enjoying baby?"

"Actually no, I am not enjoying this at all. I am happy that you and Alecia have found happiness but I don't need it rubbed in my face. If you want to make out go back to your own home."

Alecia looked away embarrassed at my outburst.

Lauren got up and came over and sat on my knee, "Baby you don't have to watch. You could just join in." She held my head in her hands and kissed me deeply, her tongue trying to remove my tonsils, her hand dropped down my body until she was rubbing my crotch.

She grinned at me, "See baby that wasn't so bad was it?"

I looked over at Alecia and she was definitely uncomfortable with this. I grabbed Lauren and pushed her away, "Lauren you might be enjoying this but Alecia and I aren't. I think you need to go."

She tried to kiss me again, but I pushed her away again. "Stop it you're making a fool of yourself, you are the only one enjoying this."

She looked over at Alecia and she was obviously uncomfortable, she wouldn't even look at me.

"Lauren I am not fucking around here I am serious, you need to go"

She looked at me defiantly; "this is my home as well Michael."

"That's OK you stay and I will go."

I walked away heading for the bedroom, I packed a small bag and went back down. "Goodbye girls have a nice night, I walked past them and got in my car, as I backed out, Lauren was banging on my window screaming at me, "Michael stop what the hell are you doing."

My anger got the better of me, "Look I have had enough of this shit, I don't know what sort of twisted pleasure you got from rubbing my face in fucking your girlfriend in front of me but I have had enough, You want this fucking place well you can have it."

"I wasn't trying to be nasty, I wanted you to join in and share with us. Shit most men would love that."

"Oh fuck off you just wanted to fucking torture me some more. Well I have had enough OK, I am not going to sit around and watch you make out with your lesbian fucking girlfriend, if you want to behave like two sluts that's fine but you need to find another patsy to watch."

She was livid. "Yeah go on you fucking coward run away again, do you know how many men would have paid to be in your position, watching a couple of sexy women make love. All you can do is call us mean names. You are a fucking coward, a chicken shit. Let me tell you while you are hiding Alecia and I will be fucking each other, I will be licking her sweet pussy, while you wank off thinking about it. Fuck you. You spoilt what could have been a special night. I want you back in my life."

"Yeah well up until tonight I wanted you in mine as well. All I wanted was our lives back the way it used to be. Now I don't fucking care anymore. You have your girlfriend waiting go and fuck her, because I don't want anything to do with your slutty ass."

With that I drove off, I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing, my anger had got the better of me again, and yes I had run away, but what else was I going to do?

I found a cheap hotel that still had a vacancy sign, I was about to check in when my phone went.

It was Lauren, "Michael, come home we are about to leave. We didn't mean to chase you away. It was supposed to be fun. I wanted you to see how this could work. I'm sorry it turned out being a bad experience for you. We are leaving now; you are safe to come home."

After I got home I cleaned up and went to bed, as I climbed into bed I found a used pair of Laurens panties scrunched up under the blankets on my side of the bed. All I could think was manipulative Fucking bitch.

I woke the next day fired up, angry about last night but more prepared than ever to make a go of Candy's. I placed the orders for the new machines; I locked the contractors in for an early Monday morning start. I had another job this weekend. But it would need Kelli to be on deck. I gave Siobhan a call to see if she wanted to go for a ride. She sounded keen so I geared it up for Sunday.

I rang Candy for a chat, she was excited but sounded uneasy, "Kelli why did you vote down the motion at the meeting?"

"Well I think the investor she was talking about is Alecia. I tell you what Candy that will happen over my dead body. She may have stolen my wife and now she wants to take this away from me as well. Thanks for your support at the meeting." She sighed. "Its OK sweetie I just hope it's the right decision?" We talked about some general stuff before saying our goodbyes. After I hung up and looked at the list of stuff I still had to do I realised, shit this was getting real; It excited and terrified all in the one breath.

Saturday afternoon I started work on bringing back Kelli, I got out the breast forms and put them on like Candy showed me, I got all dressed up with some very sexy lingerie and did my makeup. I was pretty happy with the look I was able to achieve. I was sitting back after dinner watching a video when Lauren called, "Michael can we talk?"

"Go on then Lauren what do you want to talk about it."

"I wanted to talk to you about you letting me take over Kelli's Facebook page again. Alecia came up with the idea of using Kelli as the face of Candy's. You already have an amazing following even although you have totally neglected it, I don't know how but you still have a big fan base. So if you give me permission I will start to put new stuff up and we can get you professionally photographed in some of Candy's designs. It would be a good way to get things moving."

I was nodding my head as I listened. I agreed that having a face as the brand was a great idea, but argued we should use someone else? We should use a proper model, somebody recognisable. Or we could even use Candy she is gorgeous and she is the designer?

Lauren jumped in, "Baby it's the fact that you already have a good fan base and whether you like it or not people are attracted to you. Everybody who sees you thinks you are fabulous."

Lauren started going on about getting together over the weekend but I fobbed her off. I didn't want another fight. As I hung up I sensed an element of despair in her voice

I woke in the morning feeling washed out; I had hardly slept the entire night. Still I was going for a ride today and that usually gets me going. I applied my makeup and pulled on my wig. I found a nice pink satin top which had a high lace bodice so I could take my leathers off when we stopped.

I fired up the Ducati and headed into the petrol station where Siobhan and I had agreed to meet.

She was already there when I arrived; we filled up and decided to take the southern route down the coast. It's not a favoured ride normally because of the built up areas you have to ride through. Still today wasn't about the ride I wanted to talk to her. We eventually got out of the traffic and the payoff was a nice gentle ride, the corners were tight and twisty a good ride. I didn't push hard I let Siobhan lead most of the way. The positive in following was I got to look at her sweet ass the whole way.

We pulled up at a small café; I got us both a latte. I always felt comfortable with Siobhan. She has a natural easy going nature. I never felt like I had to try hard with her. Conversation flowed easily. After getting through the initial chit chat, I asked how busy she was currently.

She looked a little unsettled but offered "I'm not that busy at the moment, but now I am curious why you asked."

I had this thought from the moment Candy's had become a reality. I recalled the first conversation with Siobhan. She had real passion when she talked about her job. She obviously loved it and seemed to know what she was doing. So I explained what we were trying to do. I saw her smile grow the more I talked, I guess my enthusiasm was over the top. I realised I was getting a bit carried away.

She loved that we were new and innovative and prepared to work outside the box. "OK so what is it you want from me?"

"I want you to develop a brand new web page, and also manage the Social media avenues as well." She nodded her head as she listened intently. I could see her mind working as she evaluated the role.

"Siobhan I also want you to be involved with developing a marketing strategy." All through my diatribe I could see she was deep in thought, I watched as her thin smile grew into a huge grin.

Siobhan explained, "I am still involved with some other projects so would only be available part time."

I smiled. "That's perfect because we won't have much apart from the web pages for another month."

Siobhan seemed a little taken back, "So you mean you aren't going to have a big opening or celebration? It would be so cool if you could combine your actual opening with some sort of show or party or something."

It was my turn to nod my head, she had something there, and it would be good to have a ceremony or celebration. I needed to talk to Candy about whether we could set up a sewing room somewhere, so we could get some production happening.

Siobhan also asked what other Facebook stuff we were using. I went over what Lauren had suggested and she was ecstatic. "That's perfect and we could really start to get some momentum. "I would prefer to manage Kelli's Facebook instead of Lauren. It should be part of the whole package." She endorsed using Kelli as the face of Candy's. She thought it was a great concept.

When I suggested we should use somebody famous or well-known instead she laughed. "Babe you can't afford anyone who would actually benefit the company. You are being a little naive if you think you could get a celebrity to endorse it. No Laurens idea is sound. We will need to utilise what we have, and Kelli is the perfect platform."

She added, "If you don't mind me saying, you are the perfect front person for this venture, you are a natural beauty with perfect bone structure and you are very pretty." I blushed brightly listening to her. She looked straight at me as she spoke, I wanted to say something but I was tongue tied.

She laughed, "What never been hit on before?"

I replied, "No not by anyone as pretty as you that's for sure." Then it was her turn to blush.

She leaned over getting up close and personal. "Look Kelli I like you, I know you and Lauren are having problems from our last conversation. If you guys are trying to work it out or something then forget what I said. However if your relationship is over I want you to know that if you are looking for a date then I'm your girl!"

Shit I had been dreading this moment. As I looked across the table I could see that Siobhan was confused by my reaction. "Hey it's Ok if you aren't interested it's OK, I will be disappointed but I understand."

I shook my head, "No you have the wrong end of the stick. I am extremely interested, but things aren't what they seem and I don't want you to think I tricked you."

She was looking bemused again. She couldn't understand my reticence or unease.

OK here goes! There was no backing out now. "Siobhan I am actually... Well oh shit... Siobhan I am a man. Lauren and I are husband and wife."

I saw the look on her face change completely, she was shocked and her expression stayed that way.

"I can see you are shocked, I understand if this changes your perspective. I should have told you earlier but I am so embarrassed about it and I really like you. I didn't know what to do."

Slowly she started to smile. "Wow Kelli you sure know how to deliver a punch! Shit I would never have known. Honey it doesn't change my perspective I am still interested in working together, in fact now that I know I am more interested than I was before. I love everything alternative. Maybe it's something we can market."

I think she picked up on my anxiety. "The other side of that is, personally I am still interested. I will be honest I have never been with a man before, I am 100% lesbian, always have been, but the thought that you have man parts sort of intrigues me. I guess I have always been interested in finding out what it would be like to be with a man, it's just that well I don't like men! This way I could be sleeping with a gorgeous woman and a man at the same time. Now that thought blows my mind!"

We hugged it out, kissed and enjoyed a nice ride home.

Later that night she called me she had been looking over my Facebook page and was excited, she wanted access to it so she could drag some of the photos off it. She also said that some of the stuff on there was pretty risqué. She asked me if I was gay.

I laughed, "No Siobhan I am not gay. I have never even considered it. She giggled well, what the hell is all that flirty stuff with guys then?"

I had to be honest with her, "I haven't even looked at it for months; Lauren administered it."

After I hung up I dialled into my Facebook page, Lauren had uploaded a lot of the photos I had deleted and she was commenting and flirting with lots of men as well as a few females but mostly men. Jesus some of it was really over the top. I was going to have to talk to Lauren about it. As I was looking at it I saw Lauren had been commenting on some of the posts which led me to looking at her page. I was shocked to see that she was flirting with a lot of guys on there as well. Jeez she is such a flirt.

It was mostly teasing flirty stuff, but there amongst the others there were a couple of messages from Rico the macho dickhead from work. The first ones were flirty but not too bad, but Lauren had kept stringing him along until they got to the stage where they were downright crude. He was trying to get Kelli or Lauren to meet him. She replied with some kiss emoji's and the bit that scared me. 'I can't wait, getting all creamy thinking about it.'

That explained all the shit he had been giving me at work recently. Fuck I was enraged, Fucking Rico the slimy little fuck, I would sort him out myself but that still left me the dilemma of what to do about Lauren she was encouraging these guys, it went beyond innocent flirting. I wondered what Alecia would think if she knew? Maybe I should link Alecia to some of these messages? I mean she has a right to know as well, she is her partner now. As much as I wanted to I decided it wouldn't be fair.

Monday morning I got to work and as always we were standing around in a group talking waiting for the morning instructions. Rico started to give me his usual shit; I threw it back at him. He was getting more and more irate and he kept throwing in more and more personal insults. Some of the other guys were trying to get him to back off, but he wouldn't stop. In the end he bragged, "Don't worry bro once I have fucked that super-hot wife of yours and her girlfriend we will see what you are made of. Don't worry I will tell you all about it, I bet her pussy will be tight because all she's been getting is your little dick."

I yelled back, "Fuck off Rico she wouldn't even look at a scum bag like you. She has style."

With that he got so mad he took a big hay maker swing at me, I ducked easily and slid inside and hit him hard in the solar plexus, I'll give him his dues his muscles were taught, it didn't stop him from flinching and as his hands came down I hit him twice a nice left cross followed by a right left combo jab and he was stumbling backwards trying to get some space but I closed in close again and hammered him with a couple of shots to his stomach and then his head. He fell over backwards and I jumped on him and kept pummelling his face raining down blow after blow.

The other guys dragged me off him but as I stood I kicked him hard in the balls and another into his ribs.

His face was a bloodied mess. Someone from the office called the cops and an ambulance.

Our boss came over screaming, I was standing there panting, my fists and shirt covered in blood. I gave him a brief explanation of what had happened, and a couple of guys backed up my story. The cops turned up and they interrogated all of us. Thankfully the guys backed up my story and the cops bundled me into the back of the squad car and took me to the station for questioning.

I spend a couple of hours at the station; eventually they released me on my own cognisance. I was told once Rico could talk someone would be around to talk to me.

I didn't worry about going back in to work. It was getting late anyway, I just went home. That night I got a call from Lauren, wanting to come and get some clothes and things. I of course said no worries. I suggested she come early and I could prepare dinner. She readily agreed. I showered and prepared dinner. I decided to go with Black Bean, Corn and Capsicum Salad.

Lauren turned up and bugger me if she didn't have fucking Alecia in tow again. Fuck I just couldn't get a chance to talk to her in private.

They both kissed me as they walked in, I ushered them into the dining room and I started to serve. I grumbled, "Sorry there's not much I only made enough for two. Lauren in future if you are bringing someone else you need to tell me beforehand."

I had barely dished out the food when there was a knock on the door. It was the police wanting to question me further about the fight.

I invited them in and we went into the lounge. When Lauren saw the police she freaked out and ran over to see what was going on. The constable asked who she was and when she explained she was my wife he raised his eyebrows passing questioning looks with his partner.

He asked her if she knew about the fight.

She shook her head as she looked at me, "What fight?"

The officer explained there was a fight at my work site today between me and Rico. She screamed. "Oh my god. Baby are you OK?" I just nodded.

The cop responded, "OK sir let's get down to business, we have some questions. You said today that Rico was making inflammatory statements and that you argued with him and he tried to punch you, is that correct?"

I nodded hesitantly. "Yes that is correct."

"OK then Mr Curtiss what did he say that so inflamed you to initiate the conflict?"

I shook my head, "Sorry but its personal and I would prefer not to say."

"Mr Curtiss this is serious. If you don't answer the question you might be arrested. If you are not prepared to assist us then that might be the outcome."

I shook my head, "I guess I will take that chance. I am not prepared to repeat his insults."

The cop became a little agitated, "Mr Curtiss I am not joking around here. If you don't cooperate you will be going to jail."

Lauren interrupted, "Michael stop being an idiot, just tell them, please I don't want you to go to jail."

I didn't have an option; "OK officer he said that he was fucking my wife."

The cop was looking at his colleague, "I see, so how did this all come about?

I relayed to them that Rico and I had never got along and there had always been tension between us but this took me by surprise today, I said I was blindsided by his statements because I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

The constable then turned to Lauren. "So is any of this true Mrs Curtiss? Are you having an affair with Mr Gonzalez?"

She broke down crying, "Oh god no, we texted some messages but that was all. I have never even met him."

The constable wanted to know why he said what he did.

Lauren was crying she sobbed explaining his texts had become more risqué lately and that Rico had threatened her. He told her he was going to tell me if she didn't agree to meet him. She had begged him not to tell me but she definitely didn't agree to meet him.

The officer was nodding along. "Look Mr Curtiss we have corroborated your story with your work colleagues and normally this wouldn't be something we would follow up, but because of the severity of Mr Gonzalez's injuries we had to follow up. Between you and me Mr Curtiss you will be lucky to escape without an assault charge as the bare minimum. It would come down to Rico though, if he presses charges it will not be good for you because of the severity of the injuries."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,541 Followers