Candy's Fashion House Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,530 Followers

Lauren hugged my arm and was crushing me.

As the officers were leaving the senior one turned to me and said. "Look Michael, if I can offer you some advice go and apologise to Rico, it might be enough to keep him from pressing charges. Personally I think he got what he deserved if I was in your position I would have done exactly the same thing." With that they walked away.

Lauren who had heard everything, waited for the cops to go before apologising. "Oh my god I am so sorry, it was just some innocent flirting, I didn't mean for it to go so far."

I just shrugged, "I think you have done enough, perhaps it would be best if you leave; I am very angry right now." She was crying uncontrollably, "Michael please, we have to go and apologise like the officer said."

"Forget it I am not saying sorry to that asshole. He got what he deserved."

"Baby you might go to jail. Don't be a stubborn idiot your whole life. Don't let your stupid ego get in the way."

Alecia mumbled. "Michael do not worry about lawyers or fees I will organise for the very best." She stared at me. "I want to help."

Lauren croaked. "What sort of injuries does Rico have?"

I shrugged. "Well the usual things a few cuts and bruises I suppose."

Alecia got serious; "It sounds a little more than cuts and bruises? I want you to rest assured I meant what I said. I will support you one hundred percent but perhaps you should consider what the officer suggested and think about the apology? I know it will be galling but honestly it would show remorse on your behalf."

I had been thinking the same thing but the last thing I needed was her offering me advice. "Thanks Alecia I appreciate your offer but I am quite capable of paying for my own lawyer, I don't need or want your assistance! As far as what the police suggested I agree it is good advice. I will go down and talk to him."

Alecia looked visibly upset and turned her face away. She was hurt by my rebuttal.

Lauren jumped in. "Jesus Michael you can be a real asshole sometimes. She was just being kind and you were just plain rude. God think before you speak why don't you."

I shrugged and turned away.

Lauren continued. "You do need to apologise to him though. I think I should go with you as well. This is my fault; I shouldn't have led him on!! I need to apologise for my part in this."

Alecia sniffled, "Well I'm not staying here by myself."

When we walked into Rico's room I think we were all shocked. He had tubes running up his nose and he had a drip. He was bandaged up around his waist and crutch. His eyes were both blackened and swollen; the left one was completely shut. He had stitches in a huge cut running up his cheek from his mouth and he had some teeth missing.

As we neared the bed he roused and looked at me. He definitely wasn't happy to see me. "What do you want dipshit," he slurred angrily, his words muffled and jumbled?

I ignored his retort, "Look Rico I came to apologise. I shouldn't have taken it to this level. I didn't mean to hurt you so badly. I hope you heal up OK."

Lauren stepped forward, "Rico I am sorry for leading you on. I should never have said the things I did; I thought we were only having a little fun. I would never cheat on Michael. I am so sorry for letting you think I would."

He said, "Yeah, yeah thanks." He turned his head away. I held out my hand to shake his, "I'm sorry Rico." He looked angry but he nodded his head acknowledging my apology and he shook my hand.

On the drive home things were quiet, Lauren wasn't speaking. Alecia who was sitting in the back leaned her head forward between the seats; "Well I don't know about you Lauren but I learned one thing today."

We both looked back at her curiously.

She smiled, "Don't piss off Michael."

It broke the silence and we all laughed.

When we got back home Lauren suggested they should come in, but I declined saying we should catch up another day. We were sitting in the car and the silence was deafening.

Alecia piped up, "Michael I know you said you don't want my help but I will say it again I am happy to help you get the very best legal team. Shit looking at Rico if he does press charges you are going to be in deep water he looked really bad."

"Alecia I know you are little miss money bags and think you can just fix everything with money but the answer is no. I don't want your help. I don't want you in my life full stop. You have stolen the one thing in my life that ever meant anything to me. Your money won't fix that."

Lauren screamed angrily at me, "Michael this stupid childish jealousy has to stop. You are behaving like a petulant child and it is not helping."

I jumped out of the car. "Fuck off Lauren. I don't want your fucking help either. The pair of you can fuck off. In the future just leave me alone."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,530 Followers