Candy's Fashion House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back inside Alecia and Lauren were still in close conversation. I sat down beside Lauren and put my arm around her shoulder pulling her head to mine, as I did so Alecia gave me a very cold evil stare. I whispered in her ear, "People are staring at you; this isn't making a good impression. If tonight is about impressing your colleagues don't blow it. I think we should go before this goes too far or gets out of hand."

She looked into my eyes and there were tears forming in the corners of her eyes. I kissed her. "Come on let's go." I took her hand and led her away from the table. I called the taxi company and we walked outside to wait.

As we were driving away in the taxi, her phone was ringing, it was Alecia and I could hear her crying and bawling, she was pleading with Lauren not to go home, she was imploring, begging and crying. She sounded like a real mess. She looked at me with a pleading look in her eyes. I turned my head away I don't know what I was expected to say.

I told the taxi driver Alecia's address and she hugged me. "Thanks baby, I love you."

We dropped Lauren off and I went home by myself.

I got a beer from the fridge and loosened off my tie and slumped down in the chair in the lounge. The phone went it was Lauren.

She whined. "Michael I am sorry about tonight, just for your information I was planning on spending the night with you."

I sneered caustically. "Bullshit that was never going to happen, its Ok I fulfilled my husbandly obligations, my usefulness is over. I did what you asked, I sleazed and greased I told them all how wonderful you are. What a loving and caring wife you are."

"Please don't make me feel worse than I already do, I was looking forward to us being together tonight. Michael please you heard what she was like; I couldn't just leave her like that."

"It's OK Lauren, tonight you proved to me who means the most to you. You proved to me what I needed to know. You chose her;" I screamed violently, "you chose her Lauren. Enjoy your fucking night together; I hope you have a really nice fuck!"

She was crying. "No baby; please don't be like that I haven't chosen anyone I just couldn't leave her l like that."

"Yeah but you could leave me couldn't you," I was bawling my eyes out screaming, "you could fucking leave me, you don't have a problem walking away from me. I will be all right wont I. Goodnight Lauren."

I finished my beer and then I had another which of course led to another and another. Before I knew it I was hammered and thankfully feeling pretty numb inside. I had run out of tears.

There was a knock on the door, it was Candy. She pushed the door open and barged her way inside leaving me no room to say anything. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey sweetie, Lauren called and told me what happened, so I thought I would come and keep you company."

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her, she was cuddling me. "Oh honey I am so sorry, it's not fair is it." She kissed my cheek again and her hands were caressing my face. She led me to the sofa and got us both a drink she sat by me as we drank enough to take away the pain, Candy was cracking jokes and making fun of me. She put on some music and we started jumping around to some old rock classics. Then a couple of slow songs came on and we were in a clinch dancing 'cheek to cheek' as it were. I didn't want it to happen and I was trying to wish it away but I got a hard on.

She laughed. "Well, well, well is that for me?" I blushed stammering. "I'm sorry, it's just I am all worked up about tonight and now you're here and you are all gorgeous and sexy."

"Kelli, it's OK I would love nothing more than for you to fuck me, but I don't think that's really what you want is it?"

We ended up drinking ourselves into oblivion.

I woke the next morning with a hangover to end all hangovers, as I got used to the light I noticed I was in bed but I wasn't alone, Candy was in bed with me, oh shit. I lifted the blankets to take a peek, thank god I still had my panties on. I couldn't remember anything and I started wondering if we actually did something.

I flopped back on the pillow, shit. Candy woke up as well and she rolled over throwing her arm across my chest. "Hey sweetie," she cooed, "how are you feeling this morning."

I grinned. "I have a hangover that is going to go on all day."

She laughed, "Yeah me to." She snuggled up close giggling. "Thanks for last night, and by the way you were incredible."

I just about feinted. "Shit, I am sorry if I did something wrong."

She sniggered. "Baby you were fucking awesome but my bum really hurts, how's yours?"

I cringed not knowing what to say, except sorry.

"Don't be", she chirped happily. "I loved it; in fact I was wondering whether you wanted to go again?"

I didn't know what to say and I stuttered and mumbled something unintelligible.

Candy just laughed. "Hey settle down honey I was just joking, we got drunk and crashed that's all that happened. I will be honest though another couple of drinks and it might have been a different story, I do like you."

I laughed along with her. Fucking hell remind me never to play poker with you. Christ how did you manage to keep a straight face?"

Lauren called me later in the day when I was at the factory finishing off the cable runs to say sorry for last night. She whined she felt bad and that she was sad we missed out on being together.

I laughed, "Easily fixed Lauren come home tonight and we can make up for it."

The phone went dead and all I could hear was breathing.

"I am not joking Lauren, I am no longer fooling around. I am sick of being taken for granted I won't wait forever. You chose Alecia over me last night. You didn't give a shit about how I was feeling. Choose her over me again and it will be the last time."

She huffed and moaned. "Baby, Alecia was still feeling fragile; I couldn't just walk out on her when she was like that. Please be reasonable."

"That's fine I see how it is. You keep talking about how we could all get on together and how wonderful it would be. I can't even get you to spend one night with me. You say she is feeling fragile, how do you think I am feeling , how the hell do you think I'm feeling." I hung up without waiting for a response.

Lucky I had work to take my mind off it. Siobhan called me on Tuesday, "What time would suit for the photo shoot," she had the photographer ordered for Thursday. I pleaded. "Shouldn't we find a real model?"

She laughed. "Don't you go and chicken out on me. We agreed remember, in fact you promised me faithfully. So just tell me what time."

"Make it after lunch; I will need to get Candy to see if she can get Kelli out of the swamp."

I called Candy and asked if she could help for Thursday and did she have enough of the collection ready. She was all for it she was going to have all the clothes ready and she would need me there early Thursday morning.

So that's what happened I turned up early at Candy's salon and she worked her magic, she did a full body wax, luckily I had continued to use the papaya and turmeric paste every day.

As always, when she was finished I was stunned. Candy has an amazing eye for style; she had purchased a blonde wig that gave me a real modern trendy look. It was pretty damn hot and I was super impressed. We loaded all the clothes into the car and headed for the waterfront, the photographer had chosen the beach around the rock outcrops as the spot she wanted to use.

We arrived and Siobhan was already there with Sandy the photographer. Sandy was happy that the light would be perfect. The sun was low in the sky and the light and shadow would add drama to the shots. Candy brought out the clothes, but that's when I ran out of courage I freaked out, bloody hell what was I thinking I couldn't do this. Who was I kidding I'm not a model. Candy had obviously pre-planned for my lack of courage. She pushed me back in the car and started feeding me tequila shots one after the other.

By the time Sandy was ready so was I, a little unsteady on my feet but ready. We did the cocktail dresses first and they were beautiful dresses and even I was surprised at how well they fit and how pretty they made me look.

The photographer took thousands of different shots and Candy worked flat out making sure I had a new and fresh look for each dress. With each new change Candy fed me another shot.

She had some skirts and blouse combos designed for woman at work, that were so stylish.

As we filmed a bigger and bigger crowd was forming, by the time we had got through the casual wear there had to be about twenty to thirty people watching

Candy scared the shit out of me when she brought out her new lingerie collection. As she showed me the different items I was busily shaking my head, no way Candy I can't do it. Shit the whole world is going to see these, I can't do it. I can't wear lingerie.

Siobhan got a bit antsy, "Don't be ridiculous, do you think we would risk everything if we didn't think you couldn't do it? We aren't going to make fools of ourselves. Just remember Kelli, if you fail we all fail." Candy gave me another couple of shots and Sandy came over, "Come on babe," she urged, "you can do it."

So without further argument we went into the lingerie shots, the photographer was making me pose in all sorts of poses some of which were pretty risqué. There were lots of cheers and wolf whistles from the collected throng of spectators. Siobhan took time to get photos of the crowd and the cheering.

Still, Sandy encouraged and urged me on. She knew from Siobhan that I wasn't a model so she worked extra hard always encouraging and forcing me forwards.

At the end it was hugs all around, Candy was jumping up and down she was so excited.

After the shoot was finished and we were sitting around a few guys got brave enough to come over and introduce themselves. Candy suggested that they might like their photo taken with me.

A few of them jumped at the chance. As scared as I was Candy and Siobhan coaxed me into it and before long I was getting my photo taken with a bunch of guys hanging over me, they were hugging and a couple even kissed me as the photos were being taken. Siobhan was going crazy with the camera getting shot after shot.

As the guys all disappeared Siobhan proposed that we needed to celebrate and after we packed up she dragged us off to a local pub. It wasn't too packed. Candy kept the tequila shots coming. Sandy was telling us that she was really happy with the photos and she would have them for us tomorrow. Siobhan had been sitting playing on her phone.

Just then my phone went off, it was Lauren; she wanted to know what the hell was going on, Kelli's Facebook page was full of new photos from some photo shoot. I quickly explained what we were doing and she was a bit peeved, she wanted to know how come they didn't get an invite?

As I was trying to talk to her Siobhan came over and got Candy, Sandy and I to stand together, she was videoing us as we hammed it up a bit. Candy was dancing and singing along with the music. Siobhan then up loaded it to Facebook, adding comments about celebrating the new range of clothing. Lauren had hung up obviously pissed with me. Siobhan had disappeared but returned with a bunch of guys. She got them to drape themselves over us and she took heaps of photos and even some video of them dancing and jumping around with us. One of them pulled me into a clinch and danced closely. Candy came over and wrapped her arms around us both, she kissed me and him and he stole a kiss from me which I didn't fight off. It was weird. Eventually Candy actually hooked up with the guy and they disappeared.

It quietened down and it was just Siobhan and I.

She giggled. "Well that went pretty well. Kelli, you know you really underestimate how sexy you are and the effect you have on people. Did you see that crowd, wow babe they loved you."

"I whispered. "They wouldn't have been as excited if they had seen inside my panties."

We both laughed. It was time to go. I so wanted to take her home and I got the feeling she wanted the same thing. Damn she is so sexy, but she called a taxi and dropped me off at home. We shared a longing look as she drove off. Fuck I am an idiot, fuck Lauren.

The next day at work my phone went and it was Lauren, she was angry. "Michael, why have you cut me out of your life? Why wasn't I invited to the photo shoot? I would have loved to have been there in person and share all the fun with you."

I spat straight back at her. "Lauren it is you who cut me out of your life, not the other way round. It is you who is living with someone else. It is you who is sharing another person's bed. So don't lecture me about not involving you. I have to say though you missed a fun night it was really something."

She moaned, "Yeah we could see that, who were those guys you were dancing with?"

I giggled, "Oh just a couple of friends, we just danced and talked, it was fun."

She pleaded. "Michael please don't cut me out."

"Well, I could pick you up after work tonight and we could go home and make love, kiss and enjoy a night of passion."

"It's not that simple, I can't just ignore Alecia."

"That's funny, because that's exactly what you did when it was me you were living with. I want you, I want you so bad. Be with me please, I need you, but I am not going to blindly wait for some miraculous second coming. Either you want to be with me or you don't."

The phone was silent for a long time then she whispered. "OK baby, I will meet you at home tonight."

The smile on my face was huge. "OK baby I will get groceries and we can have a nice dinner and I can tell you all about the photo shoot."

I went all out for Lauren's visit, I put out the incense burners in the bedroom, I dragged out the massage table, I put on soft music and I raced around getting dinner ready. It was going to be perfect.

Lauren arrived and she looked nervous and uneasy. I took her briefcase, and jacket. I led her up to the bedroom where I had set up the massage table; it was like it was our first time, she seemed so uncomfortable. I kissed her and slowly felt her give her herself over to the kiss, our tongues gliding over each other's, our lips locked together.

Her smile said it all. "God baby I have missed you," she whispered sexily in my ear.

Removing her clothes I helped her up onto the massage table on her tummy. Like always I covered my hands with warm scented massage oil and worked on the soles of her feet, rubbing in little circles until her moans of pleasure and the muscles and tissue relaxed. Working my way up her legs I spent an age working on her calf muscles making sure they released and relaxed. Then it was on up her hamstrings which were so tight and tense I could feel the muscles releasing as I worked. She was moaning softly and as I neared her ass her legs parted slightly allowing me to get my hands between her legs to make sure I got all of her thigh muscles.

The moans escaping her confirmed I was on the right track.

As I worked her thigh muscles I made sure that my hands delicately touched the outer folds of her pussy, with each passing stroke of my hands I touched her outer lips with every stroke. She purred a little more. As I gently ran my hand up to her pussy and her legs opened wider. Just as she was getting into it I moved up onto her bum and lower back. She has always loved her lower back getting plenty of attention so that's exactly what I did, I rubbed and massaged gently then with a firmer touch. Her moans were getting louder, "Oh baby that feels so damn good," she cooed.

Then it was up to her shoulders and arms, then back down to her ass again. As I massaged I again let my hands slide gently between her legs and rubbed faintly along the crack of her ass right down her pussy lips. I teased and tantalised, never venturing into the depths of her pussy. She was pleading. "Oh baby don't tease me not tonight, I need you."

I leaned down until I was whispering in her ear. "Relax baby we have all night, just enjoy."

I rolled her over onto her back and started at her feet again working back up until I was kneading her thighs again my hands delved between her legs sliding down until they had passed her bum and then back up, tracing gentle lines along the length of her pussy.

I kissed her nipples sucking them gently into my mouth, then kissing down her tummy until my tongue was licking her tummy button and back up along her rib cage, her boobs and shoulders before clamping tightly on her lips. As we kissed my hand found her pussy opening and I slid first one then two fingers inside. Gently at first I stroked in and out in a fucking motion, her pussy was moist and creamy with her juice.

"Oh fuck baby," she cooed her voice barely audible as she purred. "Oh fuck, oh that is so good baby."

I dripped more of the warm oil onto her pussy mound and then massaged it in with firm strokes until I was fucking her cute little pussy and her hips were lifting up off the table as she humped back against my hand. I kept her there for ages, every time it seemed she was getting close to an orgasm I would taper off and go back to gentle teasing strokes, gently in and out fucking her so softly she was begging me, "Please Michael you are torturing me, please baby don't stop."

I kissed her and the ferocity of our kiss intensified as I again worked her back up to her orgasm, again and again I took her to the point of no return but let it fade away. Watching the look on her face was beautiful as she got close to her orgasm the taught tight lines and she screwed up her nose in this cute fashion.

I waited until she was absolutely begging pleading. "Please Michael please don't stop baby please let me cum, oh fuck you." Her body tensed her hips were pumping hard up off the table as fast as she could her pussy was pulsating and convulsing around my hand as she squirted a gallon of juice all over my hand.

I kissed her and held her as she trembled and quivered her body slowly relaxing and her breathing returned to normal levels. Her arms had come up wrapping around my neck and she was holding on tightly as tears seeped gently from her eyes.

As she recovered I ran some more hot water in her bath and helped her in. I brought her a glass of chilled champagne as she reclined down under the bubbles.

She looked up at me with those sad eyes. "Oh baby that was so intense I haven't cum like that for ages. Oh my god I have missed you." Her hand came up out of the water grasping mine. "I do love you Mikey; you have to know that I do love you so much."

I topped up her glass and said, "I am going down to get dinner ready, just come down when you are ready." I positioned the bottle of champagne close to the bath so she could reach and went downstairs.

I had the dinner served and she hadn't come down so I wandered up and she had actually drifted off to sleep. I roused her noticing the champagne bottle was empty; no wonder she had fallen asleep.

I helped her out of the bath and dried her off, slipping her into a nice warm bath robe.

Dinner was nice and we sort of glanced at each other across the table, we didn't speak we just stared at each other.

After dinner I led her into the lounge where we danced slowly to some smooth bluesy songs. We kissed and fondled our hands caressing each other. Lauren's hands were massaging my bulging dick and caressing my balls. I wasn't going to be able to take too much of that so I grabbed her hand and led her back up to the bedroom where I stripped her quickly and threw her onto the bed. I dived on top of her as we kissed and caressed some more. I was determined to make this the best sex she had ever had. I slid down until my mouth was locked over her pussy and my tongue was gently sliding in and out of her wet succulent hole, I could feel her inner muscles convulsing around my tongue.