Candy's Fashion House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's hands were now tangled in my hair as she held my face tight against her. Her hips started to gyrate and lift up against my mouth. Her moans of pleasure were music to my ears.

Slowly I included her clit until I was gently sucking it and my fingers were slowly entering her hole. She was moaning louder and louder, calling my name. "Jesus Mikey don't stop, don't stop baby." As I fucked her pussy with my hand I slid a finger down until the tip was sliding into her butthole. Her bum clamping on my finger as it entered and started to fuck her pussy and ass together, faster and faster until she was uncontrollable, her hips were furiously lifting up and down, her legs wrapped around my head until I was suffocating in her juices. She screamed like a banshee as she came all over my face, her legs trying to twist my head off my shoulders. "Fuck you, fuck you," she screamed.

I kept licking gently as she recovered and her breathing was something like normal. I clambered up between her legs until my cock was nestling at the entrance of her pussy. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she tried to pull me into her. I felt her trying to manoeuvre her body to suck my cock into her but I kept withdrawing and sliding it up and down the outer lips. The head of my dick was nudging her clit with every upstroke.

"Don't tease baby, I want it I want you inside me, come on baby fuck me, fuck me hard. I want that beautiful cock in me now." I couldn't resist anyway so I slid in all the way in one stroke, not that I am huge down there; I guess I'm average in length, maybe six inches or so. But it was like I had slid a salami in her she was going crazy. "Yes that's it baby," her legs pulling me in tighter, "fuck me baby fuck me." Her lips crushed on mine and she fucked me as hard as I fucked her. Shit it didn't take me long I was so worked up I was pumping her for all I was worth. She was moaning loudly, I was screaming her name and I managed to hold on until she was cumming again and I pumped her full of cum.

As we lay together in the afterglow, she asked about the photoshoot and I chuckled stupidly as I told her about it, how the crowd had gathered and clapped and whistled as I posed. She smiled. "God Mikey I would have loved to see that. Please don't cut me out of the fun stuff. We could have come along and cheered you as well."

"Lauren you know you don't need an invitation."

"What about those shots at the pub? What was that about?"

I laughed some more. "Well that was Siobhan's idea to show that we are a down to earth company and that we are just ordinary people."

She was upset. "See what I mean ; I would have loved to be with you there and be part of that. You and Siobhan seem to be getting on pretty well?"

I sensed the discomfort in her voice and tried to deflect her away. "Yeah we have become good friends, and she really knows her stuff."

We drifted off to sleep together our bodies wrapped tightly together. In the morning when I woke it was special feeling Lauren's body against mine. Her legs entangled with mine. As I tried to get up she tightened the grasp of her legs around me. "No baby, please stay a little longer." I kissed her baby, "I can't I will get fired I have had so much time off lately."

"Fuck it who cares," she rasped, "Let them fire you it would be the best thing that happened. You could just focus on Candy's. I am worried about you, Candy told me how many hours you are doing and it's not right. You need to take care of yourself."

As she talked her hand had wound itself around my dick and was massaging and kneading until I had a hard on that wouldn't go away. She kissed me gently then her lips slipped off mine and she kissed her way down my torso stopping at my nipples and then playing with my tummy button jewellery, as she tugged gently on the diamond dangling from my tummy button she giggled. "God I love this thing, I'm going to get one as well."

Then her lips were engulfing my turgid dick sucking me deep into her mouth, then with a slowly building pace her head bobbed up and down on my shaft until she was fucking me with her mouth. Even although we had made love last night I still had months of sperm stored away and it wasn't long before I was filling her mouth with enough calories to keep her going all day!

She lifted her head out of my lap and planted her lips on mine and kissed me deeply leaving a large gob of semen sliding into my mouth and down my throat.

She pulled her lips off mine and gazed into my eyes. "Like that did you baby?"

I couldn't do anything but nod, it was beautiful.

She pushed me away. "Go on then get ready for work. I jumped in the shower and was rubbing myself down when I walked into the bedroom and there was Lauren twirling two pairs of panties around on her index fingers. "Which ones baby?"

I smiled back at her. "Not today Lauren, it's going to be a long day."

"Please baby," she pleaded, she had that look in her eye that she gets when she is determined.

I shook my head. "No baby, sorry not today."

"What would I have to do to get you to wear them she grinned coyly?"

"Well if you promised to be here when I got home every day for the rest of my life I would wear them."

Her smile disappeared and she looked imploringly at me. "What about if I promised to be here tonight?"

"Then I guess I would promise a night at least as good as last night. For the panties you would have to promise to be here all week."

She lowered her hands, "Well then, I guess you will be wearing your boring old boxers."

It turned out to be a hard day, my phone went at morning tea and it was a text from Lauren which simply said. 'Thanks for last night baby.'

I replied with some kisses and a smiley face emoji.