All Comments on 'Candy's Fashion House Ch. 13'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ok

ok you are saying he is developing breast, so who is drugging him, lauren or alecia if this is what is happening then he has to end it and divorce lauren slipping him drugs is definitely a marriage breaker 5 stars like usual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So you gave us the solution stop pushing guys on Kelli , listen to her, love her respect her be a friend be suportive, when she says no to guys.

It's the author that is destroying Kelli's mental health.

All Kelli has to do is say the truth, I am into girls, most people will respect that.

Lauren Alecia Candy SIobhanň Karla are not listening to Kelli and her needs.

Someone earlier posted that Lauren was giving Michael hormones I must have missed that .

If someone could tell me which chapter and page the hormones treatment started?

Or I will have to start reading from the beginning.

With all the fighting and Michael staying away and Michael doing the cooking how is Michael is getting the hormones into his body to make man boobs grow. And what size will Kelli's breast be the size the his mothers breasts or as long as Michael is taking hormones his breast will continue grow?

PatricBluPatricBlualmost 5 years ago
?

this episode is lacking it needs more of everything One error I noticed is I do not know of any perfume named channel, but know of one named Chanel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hormone pills

The hormones that we suspect were introduced early in the story with Lauren giving new vitamins to Michael. Soon afterwords he started to get more emotional, while as Michael and as Kelli. Lauren is a bad person, and it feels like the mental barrages she keeps throwing at Kelli/Michael are all part of a scheme to mentally break her down. It has gone from a great crossdresser story into a sad gaslighting story. I hope it turns around soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

keep writing it is getting good the need to back off a bit on pushing him onto guys and let thing progress slowly maybe work him into guys yet but keep having sex with him as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why does Lauren not respect any boundaries? Why doesn't she ever ask what Kelli/Michael wants? If she loves him/her so much, she would. I feel good that Michael is evolving at his own pace, setting his boundaries. Fuck Lauren

Jb423Jb423almost 5 years ago

Curious when Michael/ kelly will learn that Lauren has been giving her hormones.

Santa51455Santa51455almost 5 years ago
Lauren

She is very conniving bitch. That said she did see something in Micheal that the others are now seeing. Kelli is the real person here, I do believe in karma and I hope Lauren in the end gets hers. This story is really enjoyable. Keeps you wanting more.

RhondaParker54RhondaParker54almost 5 years ago
Sexuality

When will Lauren realise the Kelli is like the majority of cross-dressers, heterosexual. If she wants Kelli to want a cock to introduce her to a shemale if anything might change her outlook this might.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
your characters are terrible people.

First off Candy isn't gay, she's a woman and likes men, calling her gay is implying she's really just a man. Then there's Lauren she's just a horrible emotionally abusive person and everyone pushes the main character back to her despite her abuse. Candy knows first hand how hard being trans can be but has zero empathy for the main characters struggles and it makes her seem like a terrible person too. I like the story and sometimes it feels like its going some where but then just dives back into abuse.

Joann69Joann69almost 5 years ago
Kelli and Lauren

Kelli is trying to become herself and Lauren needs to let her and quit calling her by him he and start using her she

And maybe have Sandy find out that Lauren is feeding her oestrogen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why when Michael is dressed as Kelli and gets in those situations she doesn't say I'M A LESBIAN !!!! which would still have some guys saying a night with them and her mind would change but they would really know they had little chance. And for Lauren, the conniving one, she has an end game which is once she can get Michael laid by guy, the door will be open for her to be the true slut she is and picking up men and saying this one is for all of us which I think will kinda piss off Alecia being a lipstick lesbian which is why she likes Kelli because now in male clothes that is the way she sees Michael Lauren is TOXIC and should be treated as such and what type of job does she have

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 5 years ago
Hard To Be Two

My first thought was the pain Michael has had with the stance of not being gay! I understand and have lived it! His turmoil is real! Not being gay is real! That alone can be a conundrum! The other reality is being honest and being open can result in family shunning your life style! Not to say more being a transgender can be difficult! Getting back to the story I'm glad Kelli is back! She is in control and feels so much better being Kelli!

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Great writing, but...

Your writing is superb!

However, from a feel-good standpoint, the story kinda sucks. The wife is a manipulative bitch who tries to place the blame for all her failings on her husband. She's been cheating on him for 8 months while denying it. She's forcing him into crossdressing against his will, and constantly getting pissed off at him when he says he's uncomfortable and doesn't want to take it further. She's obviously giving him female hormones (the daily 'vitamins') without his knowledge. She's literally a criminal for that. There is absolutely no redeeming quality about her, and you've not given the reader any reason to do anything but hate her guts. Lastly, she even gets her way with having her girlfriend move in with them.

IMO, the story would have been better if he dumped the bitch and got together with Candy or even Siobahn. That would make the story more about Michael and less about Lauren getting her way with everything.

Also, the scene where he dresses up in a maid's outfit and Lauren suddenly starts acting like a dominatrix had zero context, so it felt really out of place given what we know of Lauren's personality up to that point.

If you were intent on keeping Lauren's personality the way you've written it so far, it would have been much easier to take if Michael was a lot more submissive. At least then readers could have taken it as a classic Dom/Sub story. Or perhaps it would have been better if it was posted under NonConsent/Reluctance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, can’t get into this. This Lauren is a selfish arrogant manipulative bitch who should be locked up in a psychiatric ward at a correctional facility.

This shit is twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never seen anyone get gas lighted this hard before. Why is Lauren in this story? She's so god awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
3548 Followers
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES