Candy's Fashion House Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned. "Yes sweetie I do, but I take a very low dose, just enough to help with the transition. I love my cock and I don't want to lose it."

We both laughed. "Yeah me to, otherwise what would I have to play with in the bath?"

The weekend was rolling around and I thought it would be nice to go for a ride. So during the middle of the day I got a taxi over to our place so I could get the 996 out of the garage and ride it back to the apartment.

Alecia called and asked if I would come home to see if we could sort things out? She pleaded. "Babe please, Lauren is an absolute wreck, she done nothing but cry since you left. She knows what she did was wrong, honestly she is so remorseful."

"No I am sorry but I don't want to talk at the moment, I am still way too angry to talk." I was trying not to sound curt or short with her, I mean it wasn't her fault, but I couldn't separate Alecia and Lauren, it was like they were one being. There's nothing she could say to me that would make this any easier.

The next week raced by, I started going to Tae Kwon Do every day, and I met a woman there who was a regular attendee. She was a novice and still learning so I helped her with her stretches and we ended up talking and became quite friendly. She sensed that there was some tension in my life. I didn't tell her what but I nodded and agreed that I was tense and angry at the moment. She suggested I should try yoga as a good method of relaxation. She was an instructor at a local gym.

What did I have to lose? Yeah I thought why not I will give it a shot. After the first class I was hooked, it was awesome. There was another plus, the outfits were amazing. I spent days shopping for sexy leotards. They are necessary but fuck they are so damn sexy, I loved it. Yoga became part of my daily routine, yoga in the morning and Tae Kwon Do in the evenings.

While on a break at the yoga class I met another lady, she was middle aged but still very attractive, but what amazed me was how flexible and agile she was. She told me she has been practicing Tai Chi for many years. She invited me to a class that she attends. The Tai Chi was amazing as well. So now I did Tai Chi and then Yoga in the mornings. My dance card was pretty full.

My appointment with the surgeon was looming quickly and I needed to get my mind around this, once done it would be hard to go back.

I thought about my life as Michael, how hard it was. I could never seem to make my mark on the world. Suddenly with the arrival of Kelli that had changed, suddenly people were falling all over me, they took me seriously. It was however deeper than that, as Kelli I felt normal, I felt like I was complete I seemed to fit better as Kelli.

My mind was made up I was going through with it.

The surgeon gave me the full run down on the operation. Although it wasn't dangerous or life threatening, there would be bruising and I would be uncomfortable for a few days after the op perhaps even up to a week or so. He suggested I take at least one week off work as a precaution.

I had a chat to Candy and Siobhan, and organised for them to cover me for a couple of weeks. I convinced them that I just needed some time to myself.

The operation went smoothly and there were no complications. None, except I felt totally weird. I had been wearing breast forms for ages and didn't think it would feel that different, but it did. I could feel the weight. Maybe it was the bruising and swelling but they felt enormous.

I went back to the apartment and locked the doors, took the painkillers they had given me and crashed. For the next couple of days I just laid around the house feeling sorry for myself. I don't know if it was the isolation but it seemed to hit home that I was alone, this was now my world. I was single and alone.

I got call after call from Lauren asking if I was OK and whether we could get together. She had obviously heard through Candy that I was taking time off work. Still feeling pissed off with her and suffering a little loneliness, I spat out. "What do you care," and hung up.

Later Alecia tried as well shortly after I had hung up on Lauren. "Hi babes I just wanted to touch base. We are worried about you."

"I am OK, I am just feeling a bit stressed and thought a couple of days off might help."

She offered to visit and cheer me up.

"No thanks, I'm not very good company at the moment."

By week number two I felt like I could face the world, so decided to go out and see a movie. It took ages to find something I liked in the wardrobe. I had only picked up a few clothes when I walked out of the house. It felt weird yet wonderful to have boobs, the swelling had already reduced and they weren't so tender to touch, in fact I was starting to enjoy playing with them, nothing major just running my hands over them and giving them a little squeeze. Still some of my clothes were now a very tight fit across the bust. I must have tried on a dozen outfits before settling on a black shift style dress, I wore a loose fitting jacket that covered my boobs and I added a scarf to cover the small bruising on my neck. In the end I felt pretty comfortable with my selection.

I didn't care what movie was showing I just needed to get out of the apartment and be around people and mingle a little.

As I was standing in line for the movie I noticed a young guy standing off to the side, he was watching me surreptitiously out of the corner of his eye. Every time I looked up at him he would look away, never able to hold my gaze.

I smiled inwardly I knew how that felt. I remembered those first months at college where I so desperately wanted to talk to girls but couldn't raise the courage. I got a drink and went to wait in line. The young guy came and fell into the line a few people behind me. As I was walking into the theatre I heard a bit of ruckus behind me, it was the young guy, the usher was pushing him back out because he was at the wrong theatre.

I laughed aloud, what a dork, how did he think he was going to get in?

I found a seat relaxing back getting comfortable when I saw the young guy come racing in, he stood in the aisle for ages scanning the room, then when he spotted me he quickly darted his eyes away and then casually walked up sitting in the row behind me. I mean the theatre was almost empty he could have sat anywhere but he chose the seat behind me.

Nothing more happened until the movie was finished and I was leaving, he fell in step behind me following me closely. I stopped outside the theatre and looked around deciding maybe a coffee would be nice. There was a little café in the complex below my apartment so I meandered back with him following like he was on a covert mission or something. Every time I stopped to look in shop windows he would stop or cross the road before falling in behind me a couple of hundred metres. It was comical, but it also made me nervous, what if he was a rapist or something? No I was just being paranoid. Still I was happy when I got to the safety of the café. I ordered and sat at a table where I could look around the room.

He came in a couple of minutes after I sat down. I took the opportunity to look at him more closely, he was tall, maybe six foot, he was handsome in a rustic sort of way. He had brown hair and was wearing the new designer facial stubble that seemed so popular with men these days. Not a beard as such just not cleanly shaven. It suited him perfectly because it didn't look fake as it did on some guys who were just following a trend. He was slim without being skinny and he was dressed well. Hmmm not a bad package I thought with a smile.

I drank my coffee and read a couple of magazines as he sat a few tables away drinking his coffee. The magazine gave me a warm fuzzy as I noticed one of our ads which featured me in a white cotton frock. I remembered this picture. At the time it seemed pure and clean the white dress and stockings. A single string pearl necklace and silver earrings. It was a good picture of me. It was the perfect angle for me and I loved it.

I was still a little concerned so I didn't want him to know my apartment was upstairs. I dallied around toying with the magazines. I waited and waited. Eventually he got up to go to the toilet and while he was gone I snuck out.

Once home safe and sound I had a little giggle to myself. I couldn't help but laugh. He might actually be shyer than I was.

The next day I was feeling so much better that I decided to go shopping, I definitely needed a new wardrobe now. Everything I had brought previously was sort of designed not to show too much skin around the breasts. Now I was free to wear some outfits I had been dying to try. I wanted something that would really show off my new cleavage.

As I headed down it was close to lunch time and stopped in for a coffee, bugger me if the young guy wasn't there loitering around outside. At least he didn't see where I came from.

I ordered a coffee and again sat where I could watch him with a little caution.

I could see he was fidgeting about in his chair; it looked like he was fighting some internal demons. I guessed he was trying to dig up the courage to come and talk to me. Shit this was a total role reversal. I decided to torture him I went in and out of every dress shop and boutique along the shopping strip. I found a couple of really revealing low cut dresses. I loved yellow; it seems such a bright adventurous colour. I chose a few different ones before heading for home.

He followed me the whole way, when I went into shops he followed me and hid behind racks of clothes while he spied on me. I was almost home when I thought enough is enough. I decided to ask him why he was following me. As I approached an intersection I turned to talk to him, but I turned so quickly I didn't realise how close he was to me. As I turned he walked right into me sending us both sprawling.

He jumped up helping me to my feet. "Oh god I am so sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to do that." I looked into his eyes and I could see the anxiety and nervousness.

"It's OK I sighed no biggie, it was my fault really. I just wanted to know why you were following me."

His head dropped and he stuttered. "I um, well I have been trying to build up the courage to talk to you. I am sorry I will leave you in peace."

"Hang on Mr. you mean you have been following me around all day waiting to talk to me and now that you are talking to me you want to leave? What's that about?"

He stuttered. "Well I just, oh shit look I am not very good at this. I find it difficult to talk to people, especially woman, and even more so someone as pretty as you."

That brought a smile to my face.

He smiled and held out his hand. "Um I'm Josh." I liked it when he smiled, his personality changed and he appeared friendly.

We shook hands which seemed weird. "Look Josh I am going to the café where we went last night. I am going to have something to eat, why don't we actually sit together this time and you can tell me about yourself."

Over the next hour Josh told me all about himself, he was single, he was an architect who worked for a local firm. He loved live music and going to the movies. He had an old MG that he was trying to restore but on a very limited budget.

We laughed a lot and he asked about me and what I did. I gave him a very brief explanation of my job. I did tell him that I was off work recovering from minor surgery. He asked all the right questions, was I OK etc., etc.

We talked for so long my throat hurt, and I remember the doctor suggesting I limit speech.

Josh stuttered, "I am going to the movies again tonight would you like to go?"

I agreed without even thinking about it. I said we could meet beforehand and have a drink? He nodded, "I would love to."

I went up to my apartment and was crazily going through all my clothes again finding a suitable outfit. By the time I had spread my entire wardrobe over the bed and floor trying to find the right look the phone went and it was Alecia.

She wanted to talk, to see how I was and how I was feeling. I said I was Ok and just sitting around thinking. She told me that Lauren was a total wreck and was moping around. She feared that she was going to have a breakdown. She begged me to go back and talk to them, try to see if we could at least be friends? As she talked she started to sob. She was sniffling between words.

Hearing the sadness in her voice started me off as well. I cried. "Please just give me some time. I can't talk to her at the moment."

She wouldn't let go. "Well what about if just the two of us get together and we can talk, would that help?"

"No baby, I'm sorry I know this isn't your fault and I don't want to get you tangled in our arguments, but the truth is I can't separate you and Lauren at the moment. I'm sorry that's just the way I feel."

"Kelli, is it still Kelli or is it Michael now?"

"It's Kelli," I sighed.

"Thank god," she mumbled. "For what it's worth I don't agree with what Lauren did, I think she was wrong. She didn't think it through. She just got swept up in the emotion of it all. She wasn't thinking straight."

I was taking deep breaths trying to maintain calm. "I can understand that but she has had plenty of time since to tell me."

She sucked in a deep breath. "I am not disagreeing with you, I'm just trying to explain why she did it. She did the wrong thing for the right reason. I mean we can all see this beautiful sexy creature that you have become. From the very first time I saw you as Kelli I couldn't believe how you could be so beautiful. Lauren just wanted to bring that out in you and allow you to shine. I know what she did was wrong but the results are amazing. You must see that, you must see how sexy you are as a woman."

In the end I agreed to go over on the weekend and see them both.

I was still going through my clothes when I realised I was going to be late for my date with Josh. Then the coin dropped, god I was going on a date with a man! Bloody hell, what was I thinking?

I showered and as I soaked under the spray I shaved my legs. They didn't need it but I just loved the feel of the razor sliding up my legs. It's so fucking sexy.

As I dressed I luxuriated in my favourite part of dressing. I sat on the end of the bed and started to roll my stockings up my freshly shaved legs. Oh my god it never fails to give me an erection. It is pure sex. The silky sexy material sliding up my legs. Fuck it felt so good. The only thing better is lipstick. I love applying lipstick. It is so damn sexy, the taste and smell. My lips feel so much more sensitive and so sensuous. That simple act always makes me feel like a woman. As I looked in the mirror I watched as my lips took on a look of their own. Pouty and sexy bright red and sexy.

By the time I met Josh at the café I was a bit of a mess, I had talked myself out of this at least half a dozen times, and then convinced myself that it would be OK. Nothing was going to happen. We were just going to the movies!

Well it turned out to be a fun night. Josh was really good fun once he let down his guard and opened up. He did have a sense of humour and when he smiled he was so handsome. Handsome I grinned. Shit get a grip girl! For god's sake he is a man I kept telling myself. For fuck sake, I get a set of tits and suddenly I want to fuck the first guy I meet! What the fuck.

Josh was the perfect gentleman throughout the evening, he never pushed too hard, never got touchy feely. It was just a very nice pleasant evening.

We ended the date at the café, we exchanged phone numbers and I agreed that I would like to see him again.

He asked if I would like to go out for a meal and drinks on Friday night?

I agreed yes I would like that. He leaned over and gave me a light kiss, which I returned.

Friday night rolled up pretty quick Alecia had been ringing me constantly, making sure that I was going to be there Saturday afternoon.

That night I had a date with Josh and I needed to get that out of the way first. I chose one of my new dresses it was the low cut black one with string straps. God it fit like a glove and was so revealing. I walked back and forth in front of the mirror just watching and admiring my new shape. The swelling wasn't completely gone but the bruising was and there was no sign of the stitches, they were underneath and covered by my bra. I went with four inch heels an open toe strappy design that really went with my dress. For my makeup I went with a dark moody look, accentuating my eyes, I wanted to look mysterious and exotic.

We met at the café again and he led me a couple of blocks down to a little Italian restaurant, it was intimate and cosy. Very romantic in fact, I would need to keep this one in my diary for future reference.

We chatted and talked about work.

Josh was really into his job he obviously loved it. He becomes a different guy when he gets excited he forgets about everything else.

Some women would probably have been bored I suppose, but because of my history in construction I was fascinated and the conversation was great. It was like just being out with a mate.

I guess it suddenly dawned on him that he had been rabbiting on and he apologised saying he was a jerk. I patted his hand. "Josh it is OK to be passionate about your job, don't be ashamed of that." It was so apparent how much he loved his work and he was working on this new project which he was so proud of.

We drank a bottle of wine with our meal and I was feeling no pain by the time it was over. Josh helped me up and as we got outside he hailed a taxi. We ended up at a little jazz club, it was small and the crowd was sparse, god I was so glad he didn't choose one of the glitzy clubs with pounding techno music.

He found us a table at a secluded spot and we relaxed listening to the music. The band was awesome, tight and smooth. We worked our way through another bottle of wine before he asked me to dance. As we hit the dancefloor he pulled me in close, it wasn't to close but it was close enough. As we danced I found myself gliding with him and as he held me tighter I surrendered to his embrace until I was up tight against his body. I could feel his heat through the flimsy fabric of my dress, and I felt his erection which was digging into my tummy. My head rested on his chest as we sort of swayed, we weren't moving we were just standing there swaying.

It came to an end when the band stopped for a break. We had a couple more drinks before I thought I had to go before this went too far, I was losing control.

Ever the gentleman he walked me outside and called a taxi which took us back to the café. As we were saying goodnight he pulled me in close and kissed me, it was hard and forceful, totally different from kissing a woman.

His lips were firm and his stubble was like coarse sandpaper on my cheeks but as his tongue slid into my mouth I didn't fight it, in fact I returned it with the same enthusiasm.

It was Josh who broke the kiss saying goodnight and jumping back in the cab and disappearing into the night.

That night curled up in my sleeping bag I felt completely unsettled. It wasn't just the kiss, it was the feel of his cock pressed up against my tummy as we danced. As I recalled all of the details of the date I slid my hand down until I was stroking myself to an orgasm. As I recovered my breath, I realised he was probably lying in bed doing exactly what I was doing right now.

In the morning I set off to the shops. I wanted to wear something today that would show of my new assets. This was my big reveal and I wanted to rub their noses in it. In my heart I knew it wasn't Alecia's fault and I couldn't hold her responsible. It was just every time we spoke she defended Lauren. Regardless of what she said to me, she was definitely on her side!