Candy's Fashion House Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,552 Followers

I hunted all morning before I found the perfect dress. It was an A line white dress with a V neckline. Thin spaghetti straps with a low back. It was a cotton blend material and it fit perfectly. I was going to go braless and this was going to be perfect. When I looked in the mirror I realised how short it was. Shit it barely covered my panties? In the end I thought fuck it, if I never wear it again it doesn't matter, it was perfect for today! Shoes now I was going to need some shoes to go with it, something with a nice heel but not too much.

It didn't take long to find the shoes they were in the window as I walked past the little boutique next to the dress shop. The moment I saw them I forgot entirely about comfort and went with the little twitch my cock gave when I saw them. Once home I spent an age getting my makeup right, it was daytime but I went with a slutty look, I wanted them to see what they were missing. Yeah I was going to rub their faces in it. By the time I was ready to leave I must have spent twenty minutes just walking in front of the mirror, admiring my new shape and the fact there was no Adam's apple, I didn't have to wear a choker to hide it. I actually chose the little diamond necklace that Alecia had brought for me, it sat right in my cleavage. Because my breasts were still so sensitive my nipples were hard, hard and pointy, god they were sticking out. I slipped in to the stiletto heeled shoes that looked so sexy. A thin needle point stiletto heel boot that strapped around my ankle. They were open toed and my bright red toenail polish glistened in the light. Yeah I was ready.

As I arrived I got out of the car and straightened my dress pulling it down as far as I could. It was no use, the dress still felt to short. I strutted up to the door and knocked.

Lauren answered the door and the look on her face was priceless, her bottom lip just about hit the ground. She pulled her hand up to her mouth to cover her surprise. "My god you look fabulous." I could see her eyes going up and down my body as she took it all in. "holy shit" she cried out. "You look incredible."

Alecia came running out as well and was going to throw her arms around me but she came to a grinding halt and her expression gave way to shock. "Oh my god Kelli you look gorgeous."

"Thanks girls." I replied. "Are we going to stand in the door or are we going in?"

They both ushered me in and Alecia grabbed my hand and spun me around. So this is why you haven't been at work. Can I touch them? Is it painful?"

I smiled. "It's OK they aren't as sensitive as they were, but they are still a bit tender."

Alecia gently cupped my boobs, her hands caressing as she rubbed.

Lauren just stood there watching.

Alecia sighed. "Bloody hell they feel gorgeous, so soft and yet so firm. They are perfect."

I had to pull her hands away. "Steady on, there's not much room in these panties."

Lauren leaned over and kissed me, her hands resting where Alecia's had just been. "God Kelli, you look different, so slutty and sexy."

"Hey." I pulled back. "A little less of the slutty thank you." I whined.

Alecia giggled. "Shush, that was a compliment. This look is so different from what you normally wear. It is a little slutty, but it's classy as well. You look very, very fuckable!"

We went into the lounge, Alecia went and poured us some wine and sat beside us.

Lauren took a deep breath, "I am sorry for what I did, you are right I was being selfish. At the time I just wanted you to see how beautiful you are and I was so afraid that you wouldn't see it. I was scared that you would lock Kelli away forever. I was wrong but I only did it for you."

"Rubbish you did it for yourself, plain and simple. There was no other reason it was just so you could get what you wanted. It had nothing to do with what I wanted."

She was in tears. "Please we want you to move back home. That way we can work through this. We can't while you are living somewhere else. Please, I said I was sorry!"

Alecia cut in. "Babe you can see how upset Lauren is, living apart isn't helping. Just come back and then we can all work on it together!"

"Girls I am not ready to move back home. I don't know if I will ever be able to trust you again Lauren. Every time I think everything is cool something else crops up.

As I drove away I got a warm feeling, normally I would be bawling my eyes out about now, but now I had a new found confidence and a fresh outlook.

I felt almost like I was high.

I decided to go to one of the nail salons and get a manicure and maybe even a pedicure.

That night Josh called asking if I would like to go to a movie tomorrow?

I was hesitant, but agreed. What the hell was I thinking, I was so confused.

We met up as usual at the café and had a coffee before heading into the theatre, Josh paid for the tickets and as we were walking in I felt his hand slide into mine.

As we sat and got comfortable I felt his arm slide around my shoulder in that old time wary male manoeuvre. He had brought an extra size coke and as he set it up he poured a small bottle of bourbon into it and gave it a stir with the straw. So we sat back sharing the drink with a couple of straws. It felt like being a teenager and sneaking something we weren't supposed to. As the movie progressed and the buzz kicked in I nestled my head on Josh's shoulder and his hand moved until it rested on my boob, he hesitantly played with my nipple, rubbing it with just his finger tip and then squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger.

God it felt so sexy, my nipples were so sensitive anyway. Josh tightened his grip around my shoulder and pulled me even closer to him and as I looked up his mouth closed on mine and we descended into a deep kiss. His lips were insistent and compelling. There was no room for argument. His tongue was swirling around my mouth and his hand moved behind my head pulling me harder into the kiss.

As we pulled apart he had a huge grin on his face. "Wow that was some kiss."

I smiled back my cock was swelling under my dress and if we didn't stop I wouldn't be able to walk out of here. I noticed he had to do some adjustments as well which gave me a rush. As we settled back to watch the movie his hand rested on my thigh, he didn't move it upwards he just rested it there and it felt like he was holding a branding iron on my leg. I couldn't take my eyes off it as he gave my thigh a squeeze.

When he walked me home that night we kissed again and it was a repeat of the previous night, his rough sandpaper like chin rubbing on mine felt so alien but so arousing I was on fire. I had to lean up and stand on tippy toe to kiss him and although he wasn't forceful I felt like I was under his control, he was in charge. The kiss ended too fast for me and he said good night and wandered off.

That night all I could think about was Josh. What would he say if he knew? Would he accept me or would he laugh and hate me? Jesus he might even punch me out.

As I prepared for work in the morning I rummaged around looking for the right outfit. In the end I went for a pencil skirt and cream blouse, the blouse was very sheer and you could see my bra through it, I chose a light beige coloured bra to make it less noticeable.

I arrived early and was going through my emails when Candy walked in we started to chat away, she brought me up to speed with what had been going on whilst I was away. There was plenty to do and it would take me a couple of days to catch up. While we were talking she kept staring at me, she started to grin. "Stand up she commanded." I stood up and she walked around the desk so she could see me properly. "Oh my god." she screeched. "When did you get those?"

I laughed. "That's why I wasn't here the last couple of weeks."

"Wow why didn't you say something? I could have come and kept you company, I have been through this, I know what it feels like. Shit girl you look amazing, you could have gone a size bigger though."

I shook my head. "No I think they are big enough."

She hugged me tight. "Well there's no going back now." She smiled. "I guess Kelli is here to stay."

I nodded. "Yep you are right, there's no going back. No more running away."

We kissed and she walked out shaking her head. "You bloody amaze me sometimes Kelli, you bloody amaze me."

Not long after Siobhan came in wanting to catch up as well. "Honey it's so good to have you back." She sighed. "It's been bloody hectic. We have a lot of meetings scheduled and there's a couple of interesting ones, which I think you need to look at."

I went and made us both a coffee and we were chatting away when she started to take second glances. "You look different, what have you done?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing special."

She was smiling. "No there's something you look more elegant, and you..." She stopped and this big smile spread across her face. "Oh my god you have implants don't you."

She walked around the desk and surprised me by reaching out and cupping her hands under my new boobs and squeezed them like she was weighing fruit at a supermarket. "Wow very nice," she whispered conspiratorially, although I noticed it took her a long time to remove her hands.

We finished our chat and I agreed to go to lunch with her as she was meeting with a local newspaper reporter who wanted to do an in-depth article about the company.

Lauren phoned later in the morning pleading for me to return and work on our issues. We argued back and forth. In the end I agreed. I would come over and cook a nice dinner.

Neither of the girls was home when I got there and the place seemed cold, empty. I got stuck in and started to prepare the food. It wasn't anything special, just spaghetti Bolognese I hunted around and got some glasses and set out the table.

As I was putting out the cutlery Alecia turned up and she greeted me with a huge hug and a kiss, the kiss drew out and turned into a very torrid embrace. "Oh god babes I have missed you so much. Lauren has been so hard to live with she has been very depressed. She knows she did the wrong thing. If she wasn't so depressed I would have moved out, she is driving me fucking crazy."

Just as we were breaking from our kiss she walked in. She smiled. "Well you two seem to be getting along well? Can I have some of that." and she walked over pulling me into a tight embrace, and her lips crushed mine in a searing kiss.

She pulled away. "I have missed you, god something smells delicious." She grabbed Alecia and kissed her as well. She pushed her up against the bench and forced her legs apart, although in all fairness Alecia wasn't exactly fighting her off. They continued to make out as I turned back to the dinner.

Alecia moaned loudly as she humped her with her leg, driving it up between her parted legs against her pussy. Alecia was almost crying. "Fuck oh god stop babe."

Lauren pulled back slowly kissing her exposed cleavage and slid her tongue down into her bra. Alecia's hands were tangled in Lauren's hair. I noticed Lauren's hand had disappeared up Alecia's dress and the sounds told me her fingers had found a home.

She was squirming wildly. "Fuck Lauren, oooh fucking hell babe stop please stop." But her hips were thrusting, bucking on Lauren's fingers. Her arms locked around her neck and her eyes were closed and her face contorted tightly as she came all over Lauren's hand.

"Nice show girls." I muttered. "Dinner will be in five minutes, looks like you better get changed."

Lauren smiled. "Don't start without us." She held Alecia's hand and dragged her up the stairs.

I served up the food and was seated at the table when they wandered down.

"Well Kelli, what did Candy think of your new boobs?"

I laughed. "Oh you know she thought it was pretty cool although she thinks I should have gone bigger."

"No." she retorted. "They are perfect just the way they are."

Lauren nodded. "Yes I think they look great; I can't wait to feel them naked against me."

Alecia giggled. "Yeah me to babe I can't wait either." She smiled cheekily. "Go on show us a little just lift your blouse."

I shook my head. "Sorry girls maybe another day."

She pouted. "When are you coming home?"

"I am not coming home yet. I don't feel ready yet. Lauren if things change, or if you can convince me that you have changed then it will be different. At the moment I don't feel that way."

Alecia tried to ease the tension. "Where are you staying at the moment?"

"I have rented a small apartment down by the waterfront."

Lauren had a deep frown. "Are you seeing somebody else? Is that why you won't come back?"

"Don't be ridiculous Lauren, I am not seeing anyone. For god's sake I made a commitment to you and to you as well Alecia. I will never go back on that."

Lauren adopted that coy teasing look she uses to get what she wants something. "Well if you aren't seeing anyone you must be feeling pretty horny by now? Why don't you just stay the night and let us relieve all that built up tension for you."

"Lauren I have already told you the answer is no!"

I had barely got in the door at the apartment when my phone rang it was Josh asking if we could go out.

This was hard, I knew that if I was going to give my marriage any chance then I couldn't carry on the way I had been. I had lied to Lauren about seeing someone and it wasn't right.

"No Josh I am sorry but I can't see you anymore." I didn't go into details, "I am sorry." He sounded sad and unsure of what to say, I sensed that he wanted to ask why but I think my rebuttal had knocked his confidence. It was funny when we first met he could barely talk to me, but after our third date he was comfortable enough to talk endlessly and he kissed me. This had knocked the wind out of his sails and he was back to the shy uncertain guy. He never did ask why, he just said with resignation. "OK."

It wasn't just the concerns about my marriage that fuelled my decision. I was scared about where this thing with Josh was going. I couldn't hide from the fact that there was an attraction, and that scared me more than anything else. I tried to convince myself, I am not gay. I repeated it several times like a mantra, a chant almost. I did that many times over the following days as he kept popping up in my thoughts

Over the next week or so I spent more and more time at home with Alecia and Lauren and slowly but surely things sort of evened out until one night after way to many drinks we ended up in bed together and to say the sex was incredible would be an understatement. It was everything you could wish for. Make up sex is the best. I could never stay mad at either of these two. I had missed waking up together. I had missed the feel of their naked bodies mashed up against me in bed. Slowly over the next few days we sort of slipped back into our marriage. It was hard for me at first. There was still an uncomfortable peace between Lauren and me. She was trying hard, going out of her way to do everything for me. She did most of the housework. She even washed my car.

The very first weekend Alecia dragged us out on one of her epic shopping adventures.

We spent ages going through shop after shop. Alecia was determined to buy me a complete new wardrobe that reflected my new body. I tried and tried to say no, but she is a tornado on a destructive path when she is in this mood. We had been shopping for hours and my feet were killing me. Lauren picked up on the fact and dragged us into the little wine bar where we had the run in with Brent. We found a table and were going over the menu when a tray with a bottle of champagne and glasses arrived. We looked at the waiter and he pointed to a guy sitting at the bar.

It was the same guy as last time, Brent. Alecia gave him a wave and she and Lauren giggled. "Your boyfriend is certainly persistent."

I got up on my soap box. "He's not my boyfriend. In fact he is probably after one of you."

We drank our champagne laughing and joking about our day out. The bottle was going down fast and as we were arguing over whose round it was when Alecia leaned over the table and kissed me. It was passionate and toe tingling. Before I could ask what the hell that was all about Brent turned up with another bottle. "If you girls will do that again I will keep a never ending supply coming all day."

They both laughed and invited him to sit with us.

I gave him a cold stare. "You don't take rejection well do you?"

He smiled. "Maybe but I know what I like Kelli and I do like you."

"So you think it's OK to go around hitting on married women do you?"

"No not normally Kelli, no I don't. I am sorry if I have offended you,"

Alecia changed the subject quickly asking about how business had been.

Brent didn't want to let it go. He asked. "Kelli what does your husband think when you are and about getting all hot and bothered with your girlfriends?"

I smiled. "I never said I had a husband Brent, I just said I was married."

He looked mildly shocked. "Oops sorry my mistake, so there's hope for me yet?"

Alecia giggled and Lauren gave me a strange look.

"No Brent there is no hope for you. Not only am I married but you now realise you are the wrong sex. You would need a sex change before I would be interested in you."

"Wow you sure know how to pour water on a hot fire." He got up and walked back to the bar shaking his head.

Alecia smiled. "Kelli, you can be a real bitch when you want to be."

I smiled coolly in return. "I just told him how it is; I didn't want to lead him on."

As we finished up, I complained this is the last time we come here.

Over the next few weeks things were wonderful at home, I don't think Lauren and I had ever got on as well as we were.

We did have our ups and downs like every other relationship. It was after one fight which had occurred when the girls tried to get me to party the night away with them at a night club and I had left them to it. The night had ended badly when Alecia and Lauren arrived home rolling drunk and Lauren took the opportunity to abuse me loudly for leaving them to fend for themselves. I got so upset I slept in the spare room.

When I got up the following morning I decided to take the bike for a spin. I checked over the 1098 which I hadn't ridden her for a while, I thought yeah I might go for a ride.

As I was getting the bike ready I noticed Alecia and Lauren wander in. They both looked sorry for themselves.

I didn't acknowledge them I just carried on getting ready.

Lauren wandered into the garage. "Going for a ride?" I nodded my head in the affirmative.

She responded caustically, "What not talking this morning?"

"That's right Lauren I'm not interested in listening to your bullshit, I got enough of that last night."

"Come on baby." she moaned. "We all said some things we probably shouldn't have."

"Wrong Lauren wrong, wrong, wrong. You two were just being bitches. You came home drunk and insulted me, what did you think was going to happen?" I jumped on the bike and fired her up.

"I am just about to go for a ride to try and clear my head. I really am sick of all of your bullshit."

I was looking forward to a nice ride but hardly ten minutes in and it started to rain, it wasn't just light rain, it bucketed down and I was saturated. I pulled into a petrol station with a covered roof and sat there watching the weather close and the rain drive in.

My day was fucked, there was going to be no ride today. I braved the weather and rode over to my apartment. Thank god I still had this place.

I showered and sat out on the balcony and looked out over the skyline, there was lightning and thunder as the weather really exploded.

I waited all day for the rain to break so I could ride back home and face the music. I was thinking maybe I should just stay here? At least it was quiet, but no, at some point I was going to have to go back and face up to them.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,552 Followers