Candy's Fashion House Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off Alecia. Right now I hate the pair of you. You're nothing but a cheap slut just like your friend. That's it for me Alecia you are no longer my friend. I never want to speak to you again. Whatever happens stay away from me."

I was screaming and crying. I threw my phone angrily at the wall smashing it to a million pieces. Candy dragged me out onto the balcony where Siobhan was waiting with the tequila. We spent the rest of the night getting shitfaced.

Candy's smiling face was pissing me off. I couldn't help it I had to know. "OK bitch spill what happened with Brent?"

She smiled conspiratorially. "Are you sure you want to know?"

She had a huge smile on her face. "We spent the night together Kelli and it was awesome."

I couldn't hold it back I giggled. "Really? Awesome seems pretty strong."

She nodded her head vigorously. "Baby he is amazing and god he is hung. God I think I am in love."

I was not sure how to ask but I forced myself. "He didn't freak out when he found out you know, you have well you know the same plumbing?"

She laughed loudly. "Sweetie no he didn't mind in fact he loved it. Baby he sucks a mean cock."

Now it was my turn to choke on my drink. "Ooooohhhh shit too much information Candy, too much information." Candy and Siobhan both rolled around laughing at my discomfort.

After Candy left Siobhan stayed and we danced and kissed the night away. As the kissing intensified and her hands were roaming all over my body she tried to lift my dress up over my head I grabbed her arms. "No Siobhan don't do that we need to stop this isn't right." she looked at me with a mixture of confusion and frustration. "Kelli please don't hold back I want this." I felt my pulse slow down and a wave of reality consumed me. "Siobhan I want this even more than you but I cant. Right now I am angry and that's no basis to start a new relationship."

She hugged me again and this time the kiss was warm and friendly. We slept together on the day bed out on the patio snuggled together under the duvet.

In the morning it was bliss waking up beside Siobhan. Her hot body was wrapped around me. I tried to sneak away but she sniggered. "No babe just stay with me." I hugged her again and we drifted back to sleep.

As we sat down to breakfast later she got serious. "Babe what are you going to do?"

"I don't know but I am definitely finished with the pair of them. That is for sure."

She shrugged. "Don't go off half-cocked hon. Take your time. Think clearly."

I nodded in agreement. As we talked Siobhan's phone rang. It turned out to be Alecia. Candy had told her about me smashing my phone. She passed it to me. Alecia cried. "Kelli please don't hang up. We need to talk babes. Give me a chance to explain properly."

"Alecia I have only one thing to say to you and that is fuck off and never talk to me again."

I disconnected the call and Siobhan looked supportively at me. "Are you OK hon?"

I nodded. "Yeah I will get over it."

Over the next couple of days I got calls and visits from everybody. Karla was furious.

Monday morning I went into work and the first order of the day was to ring my solicitor to discuss divorce. Even although I had already finalised the divorce papers and had Lauren served I had to start the whole process again. I organised for her to be served at work straight away. The solicitor advised it wouldn't happen until Thursday at the earliest if indeed she could get it organised before the holidays started.

Siobhan, Candy and Maddy spent the day in and out of my office making sure I was never by myself.

It all came to a head after lunch Thursday when Maddy walked into my office. "I think she has been served. She has rung at least ten times in the last half hour." I nodded. "I don't want to talk to either of them Maddy." She hugged me. "Sure will boss. But what if they turn up?"

"Good point Maddy, I might work from home this afternoon." I may not have had to put up with them but I didn't get much done. The rest of the day and evening disappeared in a haze of self-pity and whiskey.

The morning came all too quickly and it was daylight when I woke. Fuck man did I have a hangover.

I was sitting down in the café having coffee I had barely sorted out my new phone when it went off. It was Alecia. "Don't hang up Kelli please can we talk, we need to sort this out. I am sorry about what happened Kelli it was a mistake and we realise that now and I can only guess at how much you must be hurting. But it's done now do you really think divorce is the answer?"

"Alecia the last time we spoke I said I don't want to speak to you again and I mean it." I hung up and turned my phone to silent.

It was the last week before we closed for Christmas and it was flat out. I left Maddy with strict instructions not to let either Lauren or Alecia in. I knew it wouldn't work, but I had to try.

Wednesday lunchtime Alecia turned up I could see her standing at Maddy's desk talking to her, she was agitated I could see that by her hand gestures. What surprised me was the hug they shared. It was more than intimate.

Maddy came in and locked the door behind her. "Kelli I think you need to talk to Alecia. She is in tears out there and she refuses to leave."

"Yeah OK Maddy show her in, but you are on notice you had instructions."

She smiled. "Sorry boss."

Alecia came in and sat down across my desk and forced a smile. "How are you doing babes?"

"Alecia I did say I didn't want to talk to you, let's cut to the chase what do you want?"

"Kelli I just need to explain the other night. Babes we were drunk. We just thought that once you saw us all together you would put aside your fears." She tried to smile but failed. "Babes we just thought once it was right in front of you and definitely happening. We hoped you would see how much fun it could be and just dive in."

I sat behind my desk just staring blankly at her. "Kelli please I am begging you to reconsider the divorce Lauren is a mess. C'mon babes I know you are hurting but we can fix this. Let me make it up to you."

"Alecia I am not interested OK. Just like always you think you know what's best for me. Well the truth is you don't. You are just a couple of cheap sluts who never cared about me."

I saw the look on her face change instantly. "Kelli I know you are hurting but there's no need for that." I could see she was trying to remain calm but her anger was overflowing and she hissed. "I think Lauren is right you are a coward! We all know you wanted Josh you are just scared. Scared that you will like it and scared about what people will say."

"Alecia I think you need to leave immediately before I say something we will both regret."

She stood up and I could see the anguish on her face. "Babes I have something special planned for the three of us. Please I need you to put aside all your anger. Please babes I am begging you. Please babes you are going to love it. Please I beg you. This is something super special and I promise you it will fix everything. Just give me a chance."

I scowled. "Oh yeah, will I love it as much as I did Friday night?"

She turned and stormed out of the office.

Christmas was rushing towards us, work was finally winding down.

Siobhan helped me clean up at the office and we were the last to leave. We ended up going back to my place and we were sitting out on the balcony. During the night I must have got a hundred messages or calls from Alecia and Lauren. I ignored them for a while before I just turned my phone off.

I pulled out my airbed and we crashed cuddled together watching the sun go down. At some point we both fell asleep. When I woke it was amazing to wake with her wrapped around me, her body was wedged against me so tight I couldn't move. I desperately wanted to pee but each time I went to move she hugged me tighter with her legs. I was forced to lay there and admire her beautiful delicate features. Every human being is different, and Siobhan was completely different from either Lauren or Alecia. I guess I didn't have a lot to compare to in all honesty, but where Lauren is petite and boyish of figure and Alecia is tall and buxom Siobhan is athletic, toned muscled and her hips are slim but like high tensile steel. With the heat of her body radiating through the thin fabric I was getting a hard on. Siobhan I'm sure was awake and was teasing me because as my cock hardened she moved her hips to rub against it, she wriggled and writhed. Fuck I was hard a rock and I could see the edges of a smile forming in the corners of her mouth.

"Hhhhmmmmm." She whispered. "Is that for me?"

I pushed her away playfully. "What do you think you bloody tease?"

She looked at me more seriously. "What if it wasn't a tease baby? What if it was foreplay?"

"Siobhan, there is nothing I would love more than to spend the day making love to you for the rest of the day, but you know how tangled my personal life is right now."

She just hugged me tighter.

"Siobhan before I commit to another relationship I need to close the door on this one. Honey If Lauren agrees the divorce could be final in no time at all."

We talked for a while and decided maybe a bike ride would clear our heads. I got a taxi over to our old place to pick up my bike. I was gearing up for a fight but when I got there the place was empty. There were no dirty breakfast dishes or anything. I took the opportunity to pack up all my stuff. I gave Siobhan a call and explained what I was doing. It would be too late for a ride by the time I would be finished. I hired a van to pack it all in and took everything over to the apartment. Then I dropped off the van and went back and got my bike.

Siobhan rocked up just as I was putting the bike away. She stayed the night again. She was fast becoming my rock.

I found out from Karla that Alecia had taken Lauren and Josh on a sea cruise. Christmas was going to be a bust this year that's for sure.

We had a quiet final day at work before closing for the holiday break. I decided to finish early and give the crew a couple of extra days off. Everyone had worked so hard that they deserved it. We finished up with an afternoon tea cakes, drinks and hugs. There were also presents for everyone, which caused lots of smiles and hugs. It was a great way to finish up what had been an amazing year. We ended with kisses all around with everyone vanishing in different directions. Siobhan was again the last to leave. "Kelli do you want to come back to my place?"

I hugged her. "No not tonight hon. I think I need to clear my head. Perhaps we could catch up tomorrow if you don't have anything planned."

She smiled. "Nothing planned that I couldn't put off for you."

I went home to my empty apartment. Christmas was going to suck. A dark moody fog settled in over me. I was stuck, what the hell to do? Do I just stay home?

The next morning Siobhan called as we talked it was obvious she was angry about something. "Kelli I need you to promise me you aren't going back to Lauren again."

I was shocked and stuck for a response. "Kelli every time she does something horrendous to you, you go back cap in hand. Please swear to me that whatever happens you wont give in. Have some self-respect." She gulped. "Baby I couldn't live with it if you went back again and we had to work together."

I was a little pissed at her lack of faith on me. "Siobhan I understand yhay my history isn't so good on this but I have already told you I am not going back. I have been weak in the past I know that. I was hoping you would have more faith in me." She was about to respond but I felt let down by her lack of trust. I hung up I was left with this sense that Siobhan was angry. No not angry maybe frustrated was a better description. Maybe this wasn't the best time to try and start a proper relationship with her. We needed to be on solid ground.

I decided to get away by myself. I packed up some clothes into a back pack and headed off up the coast on the bike. Fuck it's so much harder as a girl. In the old days it would have been a couple of T-shirts and some jeans, job done. Now I was thinking, how am I going to fit it all in? My makeup alone took up half the bag.

The ride was magnificent the skies were clear the only thing spoiling it was the holiday traffic. Still once I was away from the city it cleared and I was able to nail it.

I found a hotel and settled in for the night. I purposely left my phone turned off for the whole trip.

Ten days later and I was back at home. I rolled into the apartment feeling refreshed and revitalised. No more Mr nice guy. The world could get fucked.

I had the weekend to get ready for work Monday morning.

I turned my phone back on and there were a myriad of messages and missed calls. There were plenty from Siobhan, a couple from Candy and even a couple from Alecia. I decided to check hers. All were pleading with me to call. I decided. Yep a fresh start let's take the bull by the horns. I called her.

She answered on the first ring. "Oh god Kellie thank god. Where are you?"

"I'm at home Alecia, just took a few days off."

"Babes where is all your stuff? All of your clothes everything is gone."

"That's because I no longer live there."

"Oh fuck this has gone far enough its fucking ridiculous. Look I know things have got a little messed up but why can't we just try to sort things out like we always do."

"Alecia we can meet if that's what you want, but honestly I don't see the point."

"Babes why don't you come around and we could have a nice dinner like old times and just start over you know sort of like a computer reset."

"Alecia you don't seem to understand how much you hurt me. This may not seem serious to you but you have to understand. For me it's the end. I am never setting foot in that house again. If you want we could meet somewhere else."

"We could come around to your place." She whined.

"No Alecia you aren't welcome here any longer."

I heard her suck in a deep breath. "Kelli you are making this more difficult than it has to be. Just come home."

"Alecia listen to me. You desecrated my home. I said I am not coming back and I meant it."

"What about your bike, it's still here." "No that's not mine that's Laurens she can do what she wants with it. I have taken everything I want. The rest is yours. By the way I left all of the jewellery and stuff you brought me in a box in the garage."

She spat out angrily. "Oh for fuck sake Kelli I brought those things for you they are gifts."

"Keep them sell them I don't care Alecia. Look do you want to meet or not?"

"Yes of course what about the restaurant down from your apartment?"

"Yes OK give me a call when you get there."

I got the call about an hour later. I wandered down and there they were sitting at a corner table. They both got up to give me a hug as I walked in but I waved them away dismissively. We sat down and a waitress came for our order.

We sat staring across at each other. Alecia started. "Kelli we want to apologise for the way things happened. Believe me it wasn't supposed to go that way. We never meant to hurt you."

Lauren sighed. "Baby please, this could be the most amazing experience of all our lives. You are missing out on something incredible." Alecia interrupted her. "Babes she is right this could be the start of something special."

I grinned. "All I want is the divorce sorted."

Lauren cried. "Baby please we can make this work. Don't you understand? Just like when Alecia moved in. Having Josh there could be so much fun."

I leaned over the table. "Listen carefully the pair of you. I think you are just a couple of conniving scheming bitches. You have manipulated me for the last time. I don't want anything to do with you. All I want is the divorce. We will all have to work together in the future so I want to find some way for us to at least do that, but that is it."

Laurens expression had changed I could see the anger overflowing she snarled bitterly. "You are a childish little prick I can see we are wasting our time here. You are too scared to try something just because it's fucking different. Well good riddance to you, you fucking little wimp."

Even Alecia looked shocked with her. She tried to intervene. "Lauren please..."

"No fuck him baby, he wants to behave like a fucking chicken shit then we will treat him like one. You can have your fucking divorce you snivelling little bitch."

I stood up using the table as support. "Goodbye Lauren. With everything we have been through I had hoped we could at least part as friends but it looks like even that's not possible."

Monday morning was hard work. I hadn't slept much my mind was a swirling mix of emotions that I couldn't decipher. There was a mountain of work piled up on my desk. Candy wandered in looking bright eyed and bushy tailed with stories of her and Brent's holiday. For all my fears Brent certainly seemed to have pushed all the right buttons with her.

Maddy though was very reserved and Siobhan looked completely disinterested and ignored me completely. I tried to catch her and talk but every time I did she always managed to find another issue that needed her immediate attention. That carried on for the rest of the week and I was completely at a loss. I could see Siobhan and Maddy at her desk out in front of my office every day. They talked and laughed but the moment I walked out Siobhan would disappear and Maddy would bury her head in some mystical document she was editing. Often they would disappear together hand in hand and be gone for up to an hour at a time. Every day I became more and more unsettled. Siobhan simply refused to even talk to me. After our Friday morning prestart session I asked her to stay behind. "Siobhan what's the matter? Something is bothering you, Have I done something to piss you off?"

She looked stressed. "Yes Kelli actually I am pissed off. I am angry as hell at you. Why didn't you call me or answer any of my calls? You just disappeared, no phone call no message. Fuck I called and called, but you just ignored them all."

I explained about my trip to try and clear my head.

She frowned and I could see her hands tighten into fists as she sneered at me. "I thought you had gone back to Lauren. I mean what was I supposed to think? That's what you always do Isn't it?" She burst into tears and ran out of my office.

To say I was stunned is an understatement. I walked out to Maddy's desk. "Do you know what that was all about?" She looked at me and I could see she was close to crying herself, but she shrugged her shoulders non-committedly. I stumbled back none the wiser into my office and slammed the door.

That's sort of how things went for the next week or so. I wanted to talk to her but I was afraid of what the outcome would be. We seemed to have even lost our friends status.

I started to take more notice of what was going on around the place to see if I could get to the bottom of it. I noticed Maddy was spending a lot of time on her mobile. If she wasn't talking she was texting. She like Siobhan and I had a company phone. I decided that was one thing I could check and at least it was somewhere to start. It was time to play detective. I requested the phone records and as I scrolled through the files there were two numbers on Maddy's phone that recurred time and time again at all times of the day and night. The records were plain she called Siobhan and the one that worried me the most Alecia. What the fuck was she calling her for? As I thought about it I recalled the Christmas party and how close her and Alecia had been. Fuck had she been sucked into that den of inequity? But the other thing was Siobhan. She called her late at night and the calls went for hours. Something was a foot.

There was obviously something going on between Siobhan and Maddy. But what, that was the question.