Candy's Fashion House Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

"What about Karla?" I whispered hopefully.

"I can't go back there I just cant." There was a long pause. "She loves me I know but it's too difficult. She was smothering me with love. Plus I overheard Jerry tell her he wanted me to leave. Don't you see everybody hates me."

"Then come and stay with us."

"Don't be stupid Kelli." She sniffled. "Siobhan hates me as well."

"Lauren just listen to me. Come and stay with us. It will be OK I promise."

The hysteria returned. "But what about Siobhan? Don't tell me she doesn't hate me. I know she does."

I sucked in a big breath. "Let me worry about that OK. I wouldn't offer if I didn't think it would be OK."

We agreed that she had to pack up and get out as soon as possible and she would get the earliest flight home.

Now I just had to sell it to Siobhan without getting divorced before we got married.

Siobhan walked in with a big smile on her face but the moment she saw the look on my face she sagged. "What's happened?"

"Sit down hon there's something I need to tell you." I wondered whether I should put on my motorcycle helmet before I revealed this little bit of news. "Well...Remember you said I had to do whatever it took to help Lauren?" She nodded silently I could see her facial expression tighten up. "Well we are going to have a visitor stay with us for a few days."

She looked anxious as understanding seeped in. 'Yeah who would that be?"

Here it comes, I grabbed her hands. Mostly so she wouldn't hit me. "It's Lauren."

I felt her hands gripping me and she fixed me with a steely glare. "Are you serious?"

"Yes hon I am afraid so." I went through what had happened and she surprised me. "OK but I'm not putting up with any shit. This is our home if she stays here it will be my rules."

Siobhan had given up work. She was still doing our social media stuff but she was doing that from home. I had picked up the rest of her work. She was suffering badly with morning sickness. Even during the day she struggled with nausea. That was going to be the hard part. I wouldn't be there to separate them if it all turned to custard.

Siobhan and I drove to the airport to pick her up. We were standing in the crowd holding hands waiting for her. Then out of the throng of scurrying bodies she appeared looking untidy and well scruffy. The always elegant and graceful Lauren looked awful.

She looked terrible. Her eyes were puffy and red she looked thin and haggard. I opened my arms and she fell into them and we hugged and hugged. Siobhan was standing beside me and when Lauren and I separated she turned and the two girls slipped into a cool embrace. Lauren had tears streaming down her face and I could see her body was trembling and shaking. Siobhan pulled her tighter into their embrace and I watched as they melted into each other. Lauren visibly sagged in her arms. Her eyes were closed and she was hanging on for dear life.

The drive home was silent except for Laurens sobbing. As we pulled up outside Laurens gaze turned into a smirk as if to say. 'This is it.'

Siobhan watched me with a smile. "Let's go inside shall we."

I raced into the kitchen to make drinks and the girls retreated to the day bed in the lounge. Because we were redecorating we had most of our furniture in storage. We really only had a couple of rooms partially finished. As I walked in with the drinks Lauren looked forlorn and completely lost. We sat on the day bed which doubled as our sofa sipping our drinks. Nothing was said until Siobhan helped Lauren up and helped her off to bed.

That night as we lay in bed Siobhan started to cry herself. "God she is a mess. I feel so terrible. This is all my fault."

I snuggled with her. "This isn't your fault hon."

She growled. "Of course it's my fault. Fuck if I hadn't been a bitch then this wouldn't have happened."

"Honey Alecia and Maddy were already fooling around before that happened so this was always on the cards."

The next morning I decided not to go to work. We got up and Lauren wandered out. We all hugged and sat down to breakfast. Siobhan pushed Laurens in front of her but Lauren shook her head. "No thanks I couldn't look at anything at the moment."

Siobhan walked around the table and cuddled her. "Lauren you need to eat hon. Starving yourself won't fix anything and pushed the plate back in front of her. Lauren nodded and started nibbling but soon she had scoffed the whole thing. As we were cleaning up Lauren walked in behind us. "Siobhan I have said some mean and nasty things about you which wasn't fair of me. I held you responsible for all that has gone wrong with my life."

I tried to interrupt but she shut me down. "No I need to get this out. Siobhan I blamed you for stealing my partner. Then I blamed you for everything that went wrong after that. But it wasn't your fault it was all mine. I fucked up. I chased away the only person in my life that ever mattered."

She was crying freely as she mumbled. "Please forgive me. You deserve all the happiness. I have behaved like a spoilt brat. I know you hate me but all I want is for you to forgive me."

Siobhan surprised me by reaching out and hugging her tight. "Lauren there's nothing to forgive. All we want is for you to be happy." They both leaned into the hug. "Lauren you may have said some things but don't worry I have said and done worse."

As they slipped out of each other's arms Lauren turned to me. "Kelli I need your forgiveness as well."

I reached out for her hand. "There's nothing to forgive. It's just life and I want you in mine."

We went out to the deck which had great morning sun and overlooked the ocean. As we sat in the camp stretcher chairs Lauren muttered. "Wow I see the attraction for this place now. The view is amazing."

As we sat together trying to find something to say Lauren whined. "God I left in such a rush I hardly brought any clothes." Siobhan smiled. "We can fix that." She grabbed her by the hand and dragged her inside. She took her into our room and they went through my wardrobe until Lauren found something she liked. Siobhan gave me a big kiss as they walked past me on their way to the car. She smiled. "Well you must have work to do." They climbed into the car and disappeared and were gone for the whole day.

Later as I was getting dinner Siobhan gave Lauren the grand tour. They appeared back and

Lauren laughed. "Fuck baby this place is a dump. You are going to be working here for years?"

Her offhand remark hurt a little. "Yeah I know, but it's ours and we like it." The moment I said it I knew I had said the wrong thing. I saw her face drop and she looked away. I think my comment hurt. I didn't mean it to. For her it was a moment of realisation and it was sinking in that this wasn't hers it was Siobhan's and mine.

As we sat down to eat Siobhan said "Lauren you are welcome to stay here with us as long as you need."

Now I was really shocked. We all sort of looked around at each other with nobody knowing what to say so I announced. "Absolutely Lauren you have to stay with us. It's not much but you would be welcome to stay if you want."

That ignited another group hug and more tears. Lauren said she would love to. The rest of the night was filled with catch up conversation with all the questions you would expect. Baby names" How was Candy? How was business? It went on until late.

In the morning as I was preparing to go in to work Lauren came out and I was worried about leaving the two of them together, but Siobhan chased me out the door. I spent the day nervous. I rang regularly just to check. I called Alecia to tell her that Lauren was OK. She didn't sound that happy but did say. "Thank you babes that has made my day." I laughed well I am glad you are happy I am nervous as hell."

She asked. "Why? What have you got to be nervous about?"

"Don't bullshit me Alecia. My ex and my wife who up until a few days ago hated each other. Now they are left at home alone together. Yeah what could go wrong?" I hissed.

She laughed. "Yeah well it could be worse. I might be there as well. If things don't improve here that might just happen let me give you the clue."

We chatted for a while and she admitted that things weren't going that well at her end. Her and Maddy had a blinding row and things were not so good. She was however happy that Lauren and I could be friends.

When I got home that night I couldn't believe it Lauren and Siobhan were busy in the kitchen getting dinner. Fuck me Lauren could burn water she was hopeless in the kitchen. I walked over and gave Siobhan a kiss. As we separated I said hi to Lauren but I could see the look of sorrow on her face. Siobhan pushed me. "Lauren needs a kiss as well you know. She has been busy getting you dinner."

What the fffffuuuuuucck?????

I kissed Lauren and she hugged me. "Go and sit in the lounge I will get drinks."

As Siobhan and I retired into the lounge I wanted to ask Siobhan what the hell was going on but she put her finger up to her mouth and shushed me.

We ate as we had been, curled up on the day bed. As we spoke the conversation turned to work and Siobhan quizzed me on everything. I explained how busy it was and she apologised for abandoning me. I soothed her. "Hey it's all OK honey you have to look after that little parcel." As I patted her tummy I muttered. "I might get a temp to pick up the slack."

I saw Siobhan lift her head and her eyes got big like she does when she gets an idea. "A temp? Hang on a minute. Lauren what are you going to do?"

Lauren looked a little nonplussed. "Um not sure I understand."

"I mean what are you going to do for a job silly." Siobhan gasped.

Lauren shrugged. "I don't know to be honest. I have been thinking about trying something other than law for a while. I need to get my head together before I try that."

Siobhan said. "Well why don't you cover for me? You know the business. You know something about social media. You could do my job and you could look after our legal matters."

Now I was really nervous. Lauren got a big smile on her face but that faded as she looked over and saw the expression on my face. Siobhan cut in. "Don't worry about her she will get used to it won't you Kelli?"

I nodded knowing better than to argue with her when she sets her mind on something.

After dinner Siobhan and Lauren spent the rest of the night going over everything.

Lauren settled into our place with us as she looked for a place of her own. She switched from staying with us for a few nights to staying with Karla. It was an incredible turn around. She and Siobhan were getting along like old friends and there never seemed to be any tension or bitterness. We laughed and joked around. It was such a huge joy to have the old Lauren back.

The extensions were finished at Candy's and the place was rollicking along. Lauren was fantastic at work. She fitted right in and picked up Siobhan's job like she was born for it. If she did have any problems she just rang or went and saw Siobhan. Together they were able to sort out most things.

Candy laughed. "You are the jammiest bitch I have ever met. Fuck me having your girlfriend and your Ex living together. How the hell is it you always come up smelling of roses?"

Saturday I went in to work to sort some shit out and when I got home I found Lauren there and she was helping Siobhan paint the basement walls. Siobhan looked at me quizzically and groaned well don't just stand there get changed and get a brush. It was late when we finished. So I cooked us all dinner. Lauren snuggled up on the day bed and chatted with Siobhan. After we had finished dinner the girls were talking and Lauren burst into tears. I didn't know what to do but Siobhan waved me away and she cuddled and comforted her. I went for a walk down by the waterfront. By the time I got back Siobhan was sitting by herself. She looked up as I walked in and I could see by her red puffy eyes she had been crying as well. "OK what's going on?" I asked. Siobhan patted the cushion beside her and sighed. "She is just feeling a little down. She felt the baby kick and got a bit emotional. She is still pretty fragile."

I didn't know what to say I just held on to her and we hugged for a while.

The pair of them got closer and closer. Lauren attended anti natal classes with her when I couldn't. They went out together shopping and going for lunches. Siobhan included Lauren in everything. Before Laurens arrival whenever she felt the baby move she used to get all giggly and pull me in to touch, rub or put my ear against her tummy. Now it was Lauren. Lauren spent ages with her ear glued to Siobhan's tummy feeling and listening.

Siobhan and I were snuggled up in bed one night. As she cuddled up against me she asked. "Baby do you mind that Lauren is staying here and that we spend so much time together?" She laughed. "I mean she is your EX."

"I laughed as well. "No I think it's kind of sweet actually. I have to admit though I never thought you two would ever become close."

She giggled. "Well we share something in common now don't we?"

I looked enquiringly at her. "Yeah what's that?"

She shook her head laughingly derisively. "You, you bloody idiot."

Mostly I didn't mind but after one night the two of them ended up talking until late in the night. I went to bed and they both crashed on the sofa. When I woke in the morning and realised Siobhan wasn't in bed with me I had an oh no moment. It was with some trepidation that I wandered downstairs. When I got into the lounge and saw the pair of them snuggled up together I got a little jealous. I mean they were still fully clothed. They had to snuggle close because by now Siobhan was the size of a house. After Lauren left I had a little bit of a whinge at Siobhan. "Honey we can't spend all our time babysitting Lauren. She needs to find her own way in the world."

Siobhan snapped angrily. "Stop it Kelli, you are being petty. This is our responsibility Lauren is staying. We have to look after her. She is our friend and she needs our help."

"Our friend." I argued . "Since when?"

She smiled coquettishly well if you must know we have become close. It might have been a rocky start but I like her."

I tried to get her to understand that Lauren needed to move on with her life and while she spends every waking moment with us she doesn't get a chance to meet other people.

I noticed that Siobhan and Lauren were becoming increasingly touchy feely with each other. I found them regularly snuggled up together watching TV when I wasn't around. If Siobhan was in the kitchen Lauren went in and kept her company. Even at work I would find Lauren on the phone talking to her and they were always giggling and laughing conspiratorially. It was scaring me. Every time I tried to talk to Siobhan about it she fobbed me off. "Don't be jealous honey, petty isn't a good look on you."

When Lauren was at home one evening I asked. "Why don't you go out anymore Lauren? You used to love going out to clubs and bars." She shrugged. "I don't know baby I don't have anyone to go with. That is unless you want to go out one evening? Karla is always busy and doesn't want to go out. Alecia is in London playing house with Maddy."

She grinned an evil smirk. "Well we could go out together, you know pick up some guys. Have some fun."

I think she saw the look on my face and realised she had gone too far. "Chill baby I was only joking. I just don't think I am ready."

One night while we were all crowded together on the sofa relaxing and having a few drinks. Well Lauren and I did anyway Siobhan was on orange juice. Lauren got all giggly and emotional. It was going OK until Siobhan grabbed my hand and placed it on her tummy to feel the baby. Lauren broke down crying, Siobhan and I sat either side of her and hugged and tried to soothe and calm her but it was impossible, she was inconsolable. She latched on to Siobhan and sobbed, "I have fucked up everything, I am so sorry. Kelli I fucked up your life, I fucked up Josh's life, and he hates me now. He won't even talk to me. Even Alecia couldn't live with me." She was distraught. "I have driven away everybody I ever loved." We hugged and kissed for ages as we tried in vain to calm her.

I smiled at her, "Baby you haven't fucked up my life. Really what have I got to complain about, if you hadn't pushed me to become Kelli I would never have met Siobhan."

She sniffled. "But I pushed you away. I lost you and now I have no one." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Baby the good stuff outweighs the bad the only bad thing out of this whole mess is we lost each other. Lauren you know that I still have feelings for you and I am glad we have remained friends. Honestly you did not fuck up my life you helped make me who I am and I am really happy.

I don't know where it came from but Siobhan grabbed Lauren's head and pulled her into a tight kiss, their lips were suddenly glued together. I just sat there watching like a stunned mullet. I was absolutely flabbergasted. Lauren was as equally stunned, at first she sat there not knowing what to do. The kiss turned to more than just a kiss and she was absorbed into it. Her arms slid around Siobhan's head as their tongues battled ferociously. Siobhan reached around and grabbed my hand and moved it up to Lauren's hair and I leaned in for my share of the kiss. Lauren looked at me as if she didn't know what to do. She was as confused as me.

Siobhan wouldn't have any of it. She held both our hands and led us up to the bedroom. Lauren walked softly behind her. She stared back over her shoulder at me with a scared cautious look. I think she was trying to gauge my reaction. I was as nervous as hell.

What the fuck was Siobhan thinking? But my cock had absorbed so much blood that there was none left for my brain and my head definitely wasn't thinking clearly, in fact it wasn't thinking at all. As we reached the bed, Siobhan pulled us all together. "Lauren I want this, I know Kelli wants this, she would never admit it to me but I know that she still loves you. I can see it and I am sure you can as well. I want this and I hope you feel the same."

Lauren pounced on Siobhan and kissed her and they fell sideways onto the bed. I stood for ages watching them make out wildly. As they were making out Laurens hands were roaming over Siobhan's tummy and she giggled. Oh my god I can feel the baby moving. She leaned down and kissed her tummy. Her lips glided wetly all over Siobhan's huge tummy. She was like a kid with a new toy. In the end Lauren grabbed my skirt and dragged me onto the bed with them both. That night we made love with incredible tenderness. It wasn't wild or torrid but it was so loving and inclusive. Lauren and I spent ages making love to Siobhan as a team making sure she didn't feel left out. We fell asleep in a huge huddle. God it brought back incredible memories.

The morning which I thought would be weird and uncomfortable was sweet and loving.

It was like old times waking between two beautiful creatures. Even after a night of passion they looked delicious. That moment made the whole thing somehow worthwhile.

Lauren and Siobhan became inseparable and were closer than I ever thought possible for two human beings. The battles fought had well and truly disappeared. They went everywhere and did everything together. When the birth happened Lauren was there with us and she couldn't wait for her turn to hold and cuddle our brand new baby girl. My journey as a young introverted socially inept misfit seemed a life time ago, and life at least for the moment seemed sweet.

The end

*****

POST SCRIPT:

Firstly I want to say thank you to all of the people who have read, supported and posted comments. Good or bad they helped. Thank you also to the people who have emailed me. I have made some real friends through this journey and I will be forever grateful not just for the friendship but also the help they gave along the way.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers