Canela y Clavo Ch. 05-08

Story Info
Angie's Affair, Tessa's Transgressions, Reyna's Revenge.
12.5k words
4.7
2.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers

Enjoy. -L

5

Two days have passed. Tessa sits still on the couch, her hands at her sides. She allows Reyna to cup her face, kiss her deep as she sits silent. The woman is draped over her, her mouth warm and smelling like the rum she has ordered for Tessa to try. (Rum is Reyna's favorite.) After a minute of this, Reyna pulls back from Tessa's swollen, seldom-responsive lips and chuckles.

"Good? Or have you had better?"

Tessa's hand adjusts one of the thin suspenders on her high-waisted shorts. She does not know if Reyna is talking about the kiss or the rum. It is probably the kiss, but she'll die here in this hotel room before she tells Reyna that she kisses better than her wife.

"Hmm," Reyna inflects. "How does my wife kiss you, Tessa? Is she sweet or is she desperate? She's such a whore, she'd kiss anything, you know that? But I'm lucky she was kissing you."

Tessa frowns. She doesn't want to talk about Angie now. It almost feels disrespectful to talk about her with Angie's 'wife' who doesn't love her. Angie's wife who has just finished kissing Angie's mistress.

"Come, baby," Reyna presses deep, pressing closer and closer to Tessa's mouth. "Show me how my wife kisses you."

When Tessa doesn't move, Reyna takes her chin into her hand, leans them close together until her breaths tickle Tessa's lips, until all Tessa can smell is the rum on Reyna's tongue. It is starting to infuriate her.

"Show me."

"Fuck you," Tessa spits.

"Ah," Reyna grins slowly. "Well, if you insist."

Tessa backs away from Reyna's playful lips. Pushes the arm that was holding her in place away. Last time, she let the woman kiss her, let her think that she could have more, but today is different. Tessa may be a homewrecker, this may be her third secret date with her girlfriend's wife, but she will not let herself be coerced.

"I have more dignity than that. I'm not going to let you fuck me in a hotel room like a prostitute."

Reyna chuckles again, resting her hand back in her lap and her head back on the sofa. She looks over to the muted television before responding.

"Baby, a prostitute wouldn't be in this hotel room. This is the largest suite this hotel has and the best hotel this city has to offer. Room service or massages or anything your little heart desires are all on my bill. Now, if you're saying that you'd like me to get you an apartment, that's a different story."

"What?"

"If you'd feel more comfortable in your own apartment, let me know. Just know I will have the spare key."

"You're offering to buy me an apartment so I have sex with you?" Tessa asks wildly.

"I'm offering to rent an apartment so that you're comfortable having sex with me," Reyna corrects. "But I'm sure anything is more comfortable than that ugly, yellow couch Angie insisted on buying."

Tessa reminisces about the big, yellow couch in Angie's living room. Where they shared their first kiss...where she first felt Angie's tongue deep in her mouth and her face deep between Angie's thighs. Countless days, she has spent on that couch in her lover's arms. She misses it.

"I like that couch," Tessa says soft.

Reyna's face twists in annoyance; she has seen the security footage. "Never mind the couch, if you want an apartment, let me know."

"My parents would think it was a little weird if I moved out and they weren't paying for it. Nannying...is my only job, and they can't afford for me to live on campus," Tessa says softly. "I'm saving up for a new car so I can't--"

"Tessa, I'm not here to judge you. It will facilitate our time together to have an apartment, though, and it would also be less expensive than this hotel room. I'll look into them."

Tessa doesn't say anything then. She can't find the words. What is she supposed to say to her girlfriend's wife?

"Tessa," Reyna says.

Tessa's brown eyes raise to meet hers. A lock of hair is tucked behind her ear, a dangling earring jingles.

"I want you to know that you can leave here whenever you want. I told you I wasn't going to hurt you, and I was serious. I think that having you sit and bear it if you don't want me is worse punishment than I want to give you."

Tessa takes a deep breath in. She does not think Reyna is a bad person. Perhaps, a mean person, but her anger is just. Her wife stepped out on her; she is upset. "I can try," Tessa says. And it's because she wants to.

Reyna frowns.

"I don't want to leave," Tessa clarifies.

Nodding her head, Reyna stands.

"No? Then, come to bed with me."

Reyna extends her hand to Tessa's (to it, not to wait for it) and Tessa allows her to take it. Reyna leads her to the glass walls of the bedroom. This close, they are almost iridescent with color. Mesmerizing. Tessa frowns, watching the refracted light dance colorfully in the glass. But Reyna clears her throat to refocus her. Tessa looks at Reyna and her expression is unreadable. She doesn't look excited or guilty. She looks like Reyna.

"Come in and sit," says Reyna.

Tessa follows her into the room and eyes the bed. And then slowly, she approaches it. Tessa is reminded of how much she hates hotels. Hates hotel pillows and how they're so overstuffed that they're impossible to sleep on. Hates hotel floors and blankets that are always much dirtier than they look. Hotels remind Tessa of not affording rent and sharing a bed with her parents before her mother's parents died. Tessa sits on the bed and almost sinks into the mattress. She is not pleased.

"Sit pretty for me, baby," Reyna husks. "I think I want to look at you."

Tessa rests her hands at her sides to stop from fidgeting under Reyna's gaze. Today, she has dressed nicer (to look more at place in the expensive hotel, not for Reyna), and it is paying off. Reyna's eyes have become so hooded; her breaths are manually performed. Tessa's pursuer stalks closer and closer to the bed, her eyes a dark shade of black.

"Don't move."

Tessa doesn't move, breathes shallowly as Reyna looks up and down her form. Reyna breathes heavy and she is so close that Tessa can feel it on her lips. She shivers under the woman's cool gaze and the woman smiles.

"Kiss?" Reyna asks seductively, her tone like a serpent coiling around Tessa's thighs. And as if with a knife, she slices the thighs apart. (If her thighs open of their own accord, what makes Tessa different from a carrot?) Then, Reyna leans her back into the soft hotel bed that she hates and kisses her, which she likes.

The sheets are as impossibly soft against the nape of Tessa's neck, and she has to fight the strong urge to roll her eyes. And besides, Reyna is rolling like waves above her, tasting of her mouth again and again and over and under. The lips are plumper than Angie's and not disguised by lipstick and incessant moaning. They are soft and talented, do not need Tessa's assistance at all. For once, Tessa feels like a passenger and not the pilot.

After just a few seconds, Reyna's tongue is knocking at the door of Tessa's teeth. Less reluctant than she thinks she should be, Tessa accepts it into her mouth. The deep rumble of Reyna's moan vibrates Tessa to her core. Her moistening core.

Tessa begins to kiss back.

At this--Tessa's admission of desire--Reyna begins to graze her soft hands and smooth rings up Tessa's thighs. (One of them is her wedding ring, Tessa knows.) Reyna is very meticulous, her hands moving the same distance with every smack of her lips against Tessa's. Tessa flinches when Reyna's hands meet her hips, her lashes fluttering open.

Reyna's eyes peer down into Tessa's supine browns. "Do you like me touching you? You want me to fuck you, baby?" she asks.

Tessa reaches down to Reyna's hands and lifts them up to her breasts. "Yes," she says. She does want Reyna, but she doesn't know why.

As if in stop motion, Reyna's fingertips begin to expand and contract around Tessa's breasts through her shirt. Reyna digs her nails into the flesh until Tessa cannot tell if it hurts and then she releases as if she were never there, only to repeat again. Her hips press hard into Tessa's clothed center. Moans quake volcanically from Tessa's chest.

Reyna slides the straps of Tessa's decorative suspenders down her arms. In a second, her hands are back at Tessa's waist to slip under her floral top. Tessa shudders at the cool metal of Reyna's rings and bracelets grazing her waist, but Reyna's pace is at a trickle. It is angering Tessa. To help hasten Reyna, Tessa sits up to slide the shirt up her torso and expose her bra. Reyna stays in her space while she does this, never offering to help. Tessa reaches around her body to find her bra's clasp, then she allows the fabric to fall down her shoulders.

"Just fuck me," Tessa says, looking down her perfect nose into Reyna's eyes. "Just..."

"You're so ready for me, baby," Reyna observes. "Why don't you ask me nicely?"

"Please fuck me," Tessa says, lying back down. (Reyna's frown pleases her.)

Reyna's hands travel lower down Tessa's body. This time, they do not pause, do not wait for permission. When they reach the hem of Tessa's shorts, they unbutton them with ease. When the shorts have been removed, Reyna begins the task of preparing her meal. Suddenly, Reyna's fingers are replaced by her lips on Tessa's calves. then down to her ankles (surprising, but not unwelcome).

She kisses the arch of Tessa's left foot, the soft skin under her toes, before placing the leg down gently on the bed, placing her lips at the crease of Tessa's knee. Her tongue traces from the bottom to the top of the crease, providing Tessa with a preview of her talent. Reyna's neck curves to the side then, to give her mouth better access. Her teeth bite at Tessa's smooth skin; her lips suck Tessa's thigh as if it is her vagina.

At once, Reyna pulls away, placing her lips on Tessa's stomach right above the hem of her panties. Hooking her index fingers into each side of the fabric, Reyna begins to pull them down. As soon as the panties have touches the floor, Reyna's lips are between Tessa's thigh and her labia. First on the left side and then on the right. Despite her insistence, Reyna is set on making Tessa wait (probably to build Tessa's anticipation...or Tessa's guilt). It seems like hours before Reyna's lips kiss their way to Tessa's dripping sex. And it is dripping.

"Is your pussy always this wet?" Reyna asks.

Tessa looks up at the ceiling.

"I don't believe that you want me like you say you do," Reyna notes. "Wouldn't you be more excited, if you did?"

"Reyna, please just fuck me. God."

"Fine," Reyna chuckles. She looks down at Tessa before licking her lips.

Like the swoop of a bird's wings, Reyna trails her tongue up to Tessa's clit, and then again and again, as if she is bringing herself to flight. Tessa jumps at the foreign feeling. (Somehow, she is still surprised.) And once Tessa is moaning, Reyna tilts her head and begins to kiss Tessa's pussy as if it is her mouth. Her hands rest in the grooves of Tessa's knees, her tongue dips in the grooves of Tessa's sex. Groaning, Reyna kisses Tessa harder. Her tongue escapes her lips to swirl artwork into Tessa's pink, then darts back into Reyna's mouth to enjoy Tessa's flavor. When Tessa gasps that she will soon cum, Reyna hums a deep laugh into her center. She flattens her tongue and glides it up to Tessa's clit. Tessa's scream does not stop her.

Her lips sucking Tessa's clit into an airtight seal, Reyna resumes her heavy kiss. When Tessa flinches, Reyna holds her down tighter. When she moans, Reyna sucks harder. She does not stop until Tessa is howling and hoarse, until her hair is glued to her forehead and drool seeps out from the sides of her mouth. When Reyna sits up to wipe her lips, she is smiling.

"I missed that," she says.

And when Tessa doesn't respond, Reyna lifts her up to a seated position by her short hair.

"Why don't you get on your knees and lick my pussy?" Reyna asks into Tessa's face, her eyes darkened with lust. "You've been fucking my wife. Lord knows you should know how to eat pussy."

Nodding her head, Tessa falls to her knees at the side of the bed. She watches as Reyna begins to remove her clothes. Somehow it is more erotic to know that Reyna has retained her clothes. (She has retained her power, while Tessa has remained naked and open below her.) Tessa admires the curve of Reyna's smooth collarbone into the natural muscle of her shoulders. Reyna's breasts are not world-shattering but complement her lean frame well. Her bronze skin shines in the low light of the room. Naked, Reyna is radiant.

And then she is seated at the edge of the bed, waiting for her request to be met. Tessa crawls close; she rests her cheek on Reyna's thigh. Gazing into Reyna's forest, Tessa becomes mesmerized. Reyna has trimmed her dark curls for the occasion, her glistening, dark center staring Tessa into her soul.

When Tessa's tongue meets her for the first time, Reyna groans. It is unlike anything Tessa has ever heard; low, like the warning growl of a lion. Encouraged, Tessa continues.

Her check glued to Reyna's thigh, Tessa presses her swollen lips to Reyna's. Then, she pulls away. Before Reyna can protest, she is there again, her lower lip poised against Reyna's velvet to feel, but nothing more. Darting her tongue from between her lips, Tessa gives Reyna a taste. Her eyes drifting closed, Tessa moans. Reyna is more than delicious. (Succulent...like a berry.) And frighteningly familiar, like something Tessa has seen and tasted in a dream. With new confidence, Tessa's tongue begins to leap and bound, It tumbles and turns all over Reyna's center to keep her guessing. And then Tessa does laps from Reyna's dripping hole to her clitoris, again and again until Reyna releases her first soft moan.

Tessa lifts her eyes to Reyna's, and they are obscured by the smooth brown of Reyna's eyelids. Her lashes are rustling, her mouth set into an expression almost like a grimace. Through her teeth, she emits melodic sighs, like the hissing of helium from a balloon. With each one, her demeanor deflates. Until she is lying, empty on the bed, her entire weight rested on her forearms.

Biting her lip, Tessa lowers her head again to Reyna's wetness. A strong hand pulls her back. Now, Reyna's eyes are open and clear, her mouth set into a firm line. Tessa's short hair intertwined with her fingers, Reyna pulls Tessa back to regard her dewy face. It is a show of dominance. A reminder of who is in charge. Her face already defiled, Tessa gazes up into Reyna's eyes. She looks desperate for something...maybe approval.

"Make me cum," says Reyna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tessa's eyes open to a cornucopia of hotel pillows and among them, Reyna's mass of black curls. She tries to shift out from the heavy weight of Reyna's arm but is distracted by a sharp pain. Tessa curses. The sinfully fluffy pillows have left a crick in her neck.

Huffing, Tessa drops her head back down to the pillow. She really does hate hotels.

"What's wrong?" Reyna soothes, stroking Tessa's hair. Though Tessa flinches, she doesn't move out of Reyna's reach. She seems to be more surprised at Reyna's very-awake voice than her touch. (This is good.)

"My neck hurts," Tessa pouts, and Reyna can't help her coo.

"Oh, my poor baby. Is Tessa hurt?" Reyna teases. Tessa blushes red beneath her freckles. "I'll tell you what. Come here. Let me massage you," Reyna almost whispers.

"No. It's not a big deal, just let me get up and--"

"No, no, no, Tessa. Come here and let me massage your neck," Reyna says, pulling Tessa's naked body to her under the covers. She buries her nose in the back of Tessa's pretty, blond hair, pressing her thumb to the side of Tessa's pretty, soft neck. She trails her finger over the area before pressing deeper, rotating her wrist to massage Tessa's skin.

"Does that feel good?" she whispers, kissing Tessa's shoulder. Her lips linger on the skin for longer than they need to, accustoming Tessa to the feeling of Reyna on her body.

Tessa hums in response, relaxing into Reyna's embrace. She really does feel better.

"I'll have to take you to get a real massage," Reyna smiles after five minutes have passed. She presses a kiss to Tessa's neck before pulling away from her body entirely. She turns Tessa around to face her, looking into her eyes as if they are the night sky. Full of constellations she has yet to study.

"I'm wondering...how was sex with me?" Reyna asks.

"It was..." Tessa trails off. And there are a million words she could use to describe it, but she settles on one. "Purposeful."

Reyna nods without a smile. Tessa watches her dark eyes as they probe her own. "Room service?" Reyna asks.

"Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In two hours, Tessa is back in her bed considering her night. She has allowed Reyna to take nothing from her. She has retained her will yet debauched herself in a second affair. She feels the guilt swimming in her chest, has been too afraid to check her phone. Angie has probably called wondering where she is. After all, she called off of work today.

She sighs, petting Leia's smooth white fur. At thirteen, she is getting older, but still seems to be more than satisfied with her life. And Tessa would be too if her life were as simple as Leia's. (Being spoiled and sleeping all day.) But instead, Tessa is the object of two affairs.

With one burst of confidence, Tessa takes the phone out of her pocket and un-silences it. There is indeed a call from Angie waiting for her. There is a text from Harmony as well. Tessa quickly informs Harmony that she is again home safe before she returns Angie's call.

"I've been calling you all day, Tessa Mae," Angie complains. "Reyna's been gone for the last couple days and I thought you might want to come over even though you called off of work. But now she texted me that she's on her way home."

Tessa frowns. Her heart aches for her Angie (though her clitoris throbs at the mention of Angie's wife). And from what Angie has told her, apparently Reyna has been staying at the hotel at night too. Tessa wonders why. "I'm sorry, baby. I was busy."

"Geez, honey," Angie teases. "You don't have to be so blunt. I get it if you don't want to see me."

"Trust me, Angie. I really did want to see you, but I...was busy," she frowns. "I'm sorry for making you think I was mad at you."

"That's okay, apple pie. Why don't you come over tomorrow while the wife's at work?" Angie pauses to giggle violently. "Listen to me. 'The wife' like I'm a businessman at the sports bar!"

Tessa can't help the laugh that escapes her lips. This is one of her favorite parts about Angie. She is easy. Her wife, unfortunately, is not.

"Oh damn, Tess. Reyna's in the driveway. I guess I should start dinner," she chuckles. "I'm serious, though, sugar cookie. Come over tomorrow."

"Okay, Angie. But I have a doctor's appointment in the morning--"

"Okay, babydoll, just come over after. Bye."

The dial tone sounds before Tessa can say goodbye.

6

Angie answers the door with her arms extended and her lips puckered pink. Tessa runs into her arms, allowing the woman to spin her around and pepper kisses all over her face. The babies sit and watch from their playpen in the living room, giggling and clapping at Mommy being so silly.

God, Tessa has missed Angie.

"God, Tess," Angie pouts. "You hadn't been answering the phone, sugar cookie. I've been worried sick about you."

Tessa frowns, a pout gracing her pretty-pink lips. "I know, Angie. I'm sorry."

"Oh, you know I'm just teasing," Angie smiles. "But God, it seems like every time Reyna's worked late nights recently, you've been busy," she chuckles.

lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers