Canela y Clavo Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cashier's eyes enlarge, her head nodding rapidly in understanding. "Right, it must be naptime."

Angie nods her head before helping Tessa to take the groceries out of the cart. The task of placing all of Angie's innumerable grocery items onto the conveyor belt one-handed does not prove to be an easy feat. Tessa can tell that the cashier (her name tag reads Mary) is just itching to help but doesn't want to overstep her boundaries. But luckily, with a bit of effort, the work is done. And somehow, the twins remain asleep almost the whole time, only offering one cumulative whimper when Angie switches arms to dig in her purse.

"And how will you be paying today, Mommy?" Mary asks.

"Credit," Angie smiles tightly, removing her credit card from her purse deftly with one hand. (Tessa still doesn't understand how she does it.) After the transaction is made, the cashier is very happy to help Angie and Tessa fill the cart.

"Is Daddy at work?" Mary coos, stuffing the toilet paper below the cart's basket. (It is a fair question...The twins do not look like carbon copies of Angie.)

"Just Mommy today," Angie smiles. She makes no effort to correct the cashier's assumption. Tessa frowns; this isn't exactly uncharacteristic of Angie. The cashier is a resident of the homophobic society that Angie has fabricated around herself, the discriminatory society that would never accept Angie for who she is and would never comprehend that her working spouse is a woman. (This is not to mention the gender roles that Angie has fabricated within her marriage.) It does not matter whether Mary approves of Angie's marriage, but to Angie, she never will. To Angie, Mary is her mother.

"And you must be a really good friend to help out with the twins,"

"Mm-hmm," Angie croons, eyes focused on her Tessa. "She's a real good friend, alright."

"I bet! You all have a good rest of your day, now!" the woman calls after the two blondes as they leave her line. Angie delivers a charming smile over her shoulder before following Tessa and the shopping cart out to the car.

Once the chickens are securely fastened in their car seats, snoring soundly, Tessa and Angie tend to the other groceries. Once they all are packed, Tessa returns the shopping cart to the stall. Once she arrives back at the car, Angie has already started it, and she has started driving by the time Tessa closes the door.

"God, Tessa Mae," Angie frowns. "It's like Mary couldn't see that both my babies were about to spill over on aisle eight."

Tessa chuckles, leaning back into her seat. And as if she has just processed her words, Angie lifts her angry eyebrows to smile back. She holds her hand out over the center console for Tessa to hold. Resting her hand in Angie's, Tessa enjoys the rest of the ride home.

"Let's put them in bed before we get the groceries," Angie says softly once she has put the car in park. Tessa complies, unstrapping herself and then a baby. Into the house and up the stairs, she follows Angie. Once the twins are kissed to sleep, Tessa follows Angie back down to retrieve the groceries. But Angie stops her at the door.

"Tess," she says. "You know, you don't have to help me take the groceries in if you don't want to."

"Of course, I want to," Tessa smiles. "What kind of a girlfriend would I be if I made you put all of those groceries away by yourself?"

"Fine," Angie smiles, rolling her eyes. "Well, I promise to give you a big kiss thank you."

"Yay," Tessa says, walking around Angie and through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The groceries are put away, and Tessa finds her head between Angie's thighs. Angie is just as wet and ready as ever, her fist between her teeth as Tessa takes her higher. She orgasms once, twice, before she begs Tessa to stop and pulls her up into her arms. Angie initiates a deep, romantic kiss with her tongue, relaxing into the warm wetness of Tessa's mouth.

"I love you, Tessa Mae," she whispers against Tessa's lips. Then, she kisses her again.

"Ang?" Tessa inflects.

"What can I do you for?" Angie smiles.

Tessa pulls back to look Angie in the eye. She bites her lip. "Would you maybe um...do me?"

Angie's eyebrows raise, her mouth falling open to an unbecoming shape. (It resembles the one she made during her orgasm.)

"Oh...ah..." she trails off, watching Tessa's innocent expression. She closes her mouth then, trying to appear less surprised. "Sure, babe. Just-ah, let me get my bearings.

"Why don't you lay down?" Angie suggests. "Lean back and relax, darlin'."

Tessa nods, grinning.

It starts well. Angie presses kisses up Tessa's legs, careful to move slowly. As she moves closer to the heat of Tessa's center, her lips transform into her tongue, licking slowly up Tessa's thighs. Tessa feels herself shiver.

"You ready?" Angie asks deep and sultry from Tessa's center.

"Yes, please, Angie."

This is when the magic stops.

Angie has no grace or finesse. Her lips move sloppily over Tessa's center, too quick and with too much tongue. Angie has concentrated the tip of her tongue on tracing shapes into Tessa's folds. The sensation is not pleasurable, and Tessa hopes that Angie can't tell that she's losing friction.

"How's that feel?" Angie asks.

In response, Tessa forges a moan. She doesn't want to lie to her girlfriend. And besides, she has never asked for this particular activity before. She should have kept to what she knew.

Luckily, after a few minutes, Angie deems herself done. (This reminds Tessa of her high school boyfriends.) She crawls up Tessa's body to kiss at her neck, seemingly unbothered that Tessa is eons away from orgasm. But Tessa doesn't mind; it would have taken eons for her to get there using Angie's deceptive langue maladroite.

"Sugar pie, would you do me just one more time, please?" Angie asks an inch away from Tessa's face. Their noses just barely graze each other's; Angie's big, green eyes gaze into Tessa's browns. Tessa can't count how many times she has seen Angie like this, how happy it makes her. But, still far from the cliff's edge of her orgasm, Tessa finds herself less happy. Perhaps, this is Angie's one fault (aside from adultery).

"Sure, Ang," Tessa says despite herself. She slinks down Angie's body and is distracted by her big breasts. Latching herself onto a nipple, Tessa distracts herself by listening to Angie's happy song wafting through the air. They are lucky that the twins are heavy sleepers. Finally, Tessa takes the other breast into her hand, massages it roughly as a sort of release for her anger. She watches Angie's expression carefully, how her eyebrows crease and her mouth purses. Tessa digs her nails deeper until it is sure to leave marks. The moans intensify. Emboldened, Tessa takes the nipple between her teeth, and Angie screams.

"Oh, fuck Tess. Come here," the married woman gasps, pulling Tessa into a wild kiss. Her mouth is wet, her lips are plump with desire. "Put your hand around my neck."

Tessa grips her fingers around Angie's neck, squeezing harder than is probably safe. But, judging by the grinding hips against her center, she has not squeezed hard enough. By now, Angie is now squirming beneath Tessa, huffing and puffing as if she is already on edge. When Tessa lowers her face to Angie's pussy, her essence is dripping down the crevice of her ass, smattered around her labia like face cream.

Her orgasm comes almost as soon as Tessa's lips touch her. Her hands are fisting the sheets as her ass lifts from the bed. Tessa has seen Angie enjoy sex, but never like this. Who knew that Angie was a masochist? (Or maybe someone else did know. Maybe this is one of the reasons Angie married her wife.)

After a minute of lowering her ass to the sheets, Angie rolls out of bed for her post-coital shower. Sometimes, Tessa joins her, but today she will just wash her face. Nothing else on her body warrants a shower. Sighing, Tessa leans back into the pillows at the head of the bed. She is on Reyna's side, she realizes. The pillows smell of her vanilla hair and her canela y clavo tea. Despite herself, Tessa finds her nose buried in the pillow. (As far as sex goes, Tessa may be on Reyna's side of the bed more figuratively.)

Angie emerges from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and her skin already lotioned. Tessa was so distracted, it seems, that she didn't even notice when the water stopped.

"What are you doing, babydoll," Angie smiles, slipping into her walk-in closet to choose a fresh pair of yoga pants. "Don't lay on Reyna's pillows, hon. Don't want her to smell you again." Tessa can visualize Angie's rolled eyes.

The smile on the woman's face contrasts Tessa's visualization, though, as Angie emerges from the closet fully clothed. Her hands turn into claw machines as she shuffles quickly over to the bed to pull Tessa into her lap.

"Thank you, my Tessa Mae," Angie croons, kissing Tessa repeatedly on the lips. "I needed that so very bad. And you ain't never been so rough with me before," she moans. "You're so good to me, babydoll. I'm going to have to change the sheets again."

Tessa looks down the bed and finds a puddle under where Angie's ass was a moment ago. Somehow, even this has gone unnoticed.

"Stand up, babe. Let me get those sheets."

Tessa stands slowly, walking across the room to lean against the tall dresser. She watches as Angie gathers the sheets in her hands (and the pillowcases for good measure).

"It's kinda late," Angie frowns. "I don't know if I'm gonna be able to wash these before Reyna gets home. Can you grab me some new sheets out of the linen closet, babe?"

"Yeah." And when Tessa returns to the room, Angie has gone to put the original sheets in the washer. To stop herself from wrecking Angie's side of the closet (or knocking over Angie's plants or mirror), Tessa makes the bed. When Angie returns to the bedroom, Tessa is fluffing the pillows.

"Tessa Mae," Angie grits, stomping into the room. She snatches a pillow from Tessa's hands unnecessarily and starts to fluff it herself. "What did I tell you about doing chores here? That is not your job, Tess."

"Yeah, well, what the fuck else was I supposed to do?" Tessa growls, taking the pillow back. "The twins are asleep."

"Watch your mouth, Tess. The point is I do not pay you to clean the house. You don't gotta get so mad at me."

"Well, you don't pay me to get you off either."

Angie's mouth falls open in stunned silence.

As if on cue, a high-pitched 'Mommy!' resounds from down the hall. Tessa uses the opportunity to remove herself from Angie's gaze and do what she's being paid for...taking care of Angie's children and not her libido.

"Tess," Angie implores. "Apple pie, wait."

Tessa stops in the doorway, her shoulders heaving up and down.

"I'm sorry, okay. I should've paid more attention when I was...eating you out. I just...I don't know, Tess, I'm just sorry, okay?"

"Okay," Tessa enunciates.

"Babe, I don't want you all mad at me for the rest of the day. Can I make it up to you?" Angie pleads. "How about we bake those chickens some cookies?" she asks, wriggling her eyebrows. Tessa nods. She knows that the cookies are not actually for Angie's chickens, but for her service.

"Yeah."

Angie approaches Tessa and puts her hands around her waist. She kisses Tessa long and deep until Tessa's shoulders de-tense themselves and she is kissing back. Then, Angie starts to kiss down Tessa's neck.

"Mommy!" a twin yells again. Tessa separates her breasts from Angie's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, Tessa is lying in her bed and scrolling through texts when her phone begins to ring.

"Yup."

"Hi, baby," the voice husks slowly. "Are you excited to see me Friday? I want you to wear a dress...I think I'd like to fuck you in a skirt. We'll go shopping. Do you want to go shopping?"

"Are you trying to like...endear yourself to me?" Tessa teases. "I'm not your wife, Reyna. I'm not here for your money."

"Watch it," Reyna admonishes, before her tone brightens. "A happy girl is a willing girl, baby. And what kind of girl doesn't like a new dress? If not to wear, then to take off. I know I do."

"I'd have to check my schedule."

"It's free. You know me better than that."

"Actually, I have work Friday, Reyna. And I would really like to go because I hadn't seen Angie in a long time until today. Can we go the next day?"

"No, we cannot. We are going shopping on Friday."

Tessa hangs up the phone.