Canela y Clavo Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa frowns. (Tessa wishes Angie's statement were further from the truth.)

"That bitch-woman," Angie says. "You know, she went out to Grand Rapids for a couple days and came back happier than a clam. I reckon maybe she's having an affair."

Angie has moved on to another topic, but these words stick with Tessa. She frowns, her chin in her hand. Then, she mutters,

"Would that not be fair? For her to have an affair."

"--And get a load of this, Tess. I told Susan to...What?"

Tessa looks at Angie. She frowns.

"You cheated on Reyna first, and you're still doing it."

Angie bristles. She starts to rub her hands up and down her arms with a big frown plastered over her lips. Tessa thinks that sometimes, Angie is more guilty than she lets on. Sometimes, Angie remembers that she should not be cheating on her wife.

"I thought we were calling it 'stepping out'," Angie pouts. "You know I love you, Tessa Mae. That's all you need to be worked up about."

"I mean, I participate in that," Tessa continues. "I'm an enabler." (If Angie is an addict...)

"Are you trying to say that I'm using you to step out on my wife?" Angie affronts. "What part of 'I. Love. You.' don't you understand, babe?"

"I mean--"

Angie crosses her arms over her double D's. She is playing the offensive, now. "It just sounds like you're not on my side, Tessa Mae."

"Of course, I am. I love you too, Angie. Just, shouldn't you feel bad?" Tessa tries.

Angie pouts, tucking a strand of Tessa's hair behind her ear.

"I would if Reyna loved me. But she doesn't. That's just a cold-stone fact. And I love you, Tess."

"Okay."

"Are we good, now? Can we head upstairs? Babies are down for their nap. And my pussy's been missing you, hon," she says softly (or as softly as she can).

Tessa is not as excited about sex as she once would have been. Sex reminds her of Angie's wife and her talented tongue and fingers. Sex reminds her of how guilty she feels in Angie's home with her. Ignoring her feelings, Tessa responds, "Do you mean we have to put them down for their nap?"

One glance over Angie's shoulder shows the twins engaged in an all-out wrestling match in

their playpen. Angie's jaw drops, her hands flying to her face.

"God," she giggles wildly. "Well, that's why I keep you around, ain't it?"

"On it, boss," Tessa smiles, pressing one last kiss to Angie's lips. (She needs that kiss.)

The children have asked to sleep on the big, yellow couch, and Angie has agreed that they have behaved well enough to deserve it. Besides, her plans with Tessa will take place in the master bedroom, as they often do. After settling them under soft blankets, Tessa takes to the stairs.

In the bedroom, Angie is splayed wide open right in the center of her king bed. She has abandoned her jean shorts for a pair of fire-engine-red panties that were likely beneath them. Her breasts are bare for Tessa and the world to see. The smile on her face is wide and inviting and contagious. Tessa almost trips over her own feet to join her.

"Hold your horses, babe," Angie laughs. Then, her voice darkens, lowers into that rasp that she only uses in this context. "Mmm, Tessa Mae. Can you take off your shirt real slow?"

Tessa smiles, a blush spreading through the pinball machine of her freckles.

Then, she is fingering the bottom of her half-shirt. She makes a show of twisting her hips to and fro to entice Angie. Tessa knows just how to get her going.

"You look so pretty like that, sugar pie. So damn pretty. Will you keep your bra on for me?"

Tessa nods, her eyes lit and eager. The sight of Angie's taut, tan stomach (her impossibly large breasts, her hooded green eyes) makes Tessa shudder. Today, she can make her transgressions up to Angie.

"Leave them panties on too," Angie says hungrily. "You know I love you in baby blue."

"I know."

"Looks so good against your skin, babe," Angie continues, lowering her hands down her stomach. "You look so damn purdy in your underwear," she gasps as her right hand reaches the hem of her panties.

"Please," Tessa whines. "Angie, I can't--"

"Cain't what?" Angie asks as her fingers slip underneath her panties.

Tessa pouts pretty and pink until Angie finally caves.

"Come on over here then," Angie chuckles, stroking herself under her red panties. Tessa walks briskly to the bed, laying in fetal position at Angie's side, her hand slipping down Angie's body to caress her chest. Tessa works slowly, cupping the flesh before trailing her fingers up to Angie's nipples. She traces and squeezes and pinches Angie's flesh, looking deep into her green eyes.

Angie is slack-jawed, her fingers fucking rapidly in and out of her pussy and her other arm slipped around Tessa's neck. When she kisses Tessa, Tessa's eyes are already closed. The sounds of their mouths mix with the sounds of Angie's pussy. Soon, both women are moaning.

"I'm so close, babydoll," Angie gasps, her fingers moving impossibly faster. "Keep squeezing my titties, Tess, you're gonna make me--"

Tessa removes her hands from Angie's breasts. And before Angie's inevitable complaint, Tessa has placed her head between Angie's thighs, her thumb under Angie's panties to keep them away. She buries her tongue in Angie's pussy, her worries in Angie's pussy, her guilt too. If she does a good job, all will be forgiven. (At least, in her mind...Angie is obviously none the wiser.)

"Oh!" Angie exclaims. "You're making me feel so gooood, honey. Right there, Tess."

Tessa redoubles her efforts, sucking all of Angie's meaty folds between her lips before licking her long and hard. Pulling away, Tessa adds her fingers to her tongue. She knows exactly how to push Angie over the edge.

"Ooooh God, Tess. You know I love when you--don't stop licking me, sweet pea. Don't--"

Angie's mouth opens in a big O, her eyes rolling back until just the whites show. Sex with Angie is always theatrical.

"Oooooooooooooh!" Angie moans, flooding Tessa's mouth with her nectar. "Right theeeeere, Tessa Mae!"

Tessa tries not to smile, holding back Angie's thighs with her hands. She loves making Angie feel good. And she is far from finished. But Angie sits up quicker than she should given the orgasm she just had. Tessa's face falls; maybe she hasn't done as good a job as she thinks she has. Or maybe Angie knows.

But when Tessa looks up at Angie, her green eyes are wide with pleasure, not acquittal. She is smiling wide and wrapping her arms around Tessa's neck to pull her into a fervent kiss.

"Grab my magic wand out of the drawer, Tess," Angie says, a mischievous glint in her eye. "I have an idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In thirty minutes, Angie and Tessa are emerging from the shower. Tessa replaces the clothes she was wearing, while Angie searches for something comfortable in her closet. And when Angie has finished, she takes Tessa's hand and leads her into the kitchen. Then, Tessa is seated on a countertop, with Angie's smiling face in hers and her body between Tessa's legs.

"You're so good to me, babydoll," Angie coos, running her hands through Tessa's hair. (She is growing it out longer now...it almost looks like Angie's.) Angie presses a kiss to Tessa's lips, holding her close. "So good to me."

Tessa smiles before biting her lip. "Do you have anything to drink?" she asks.

"What do you mean?" Angie asks, her lips pouted cutely. "You know there's always fresh lemonade and filtered-water in the fridge."

"No, like," Tessa presses. "Something a little bit...stronger?"

"Tessa Mae! What-do-you-mean-you're-not-of-age!" Angie exclaims all in one breath (quietly, as to not wake the children). "What has gotten into you, apple pie? You've never ever asked me for a drink before," Angie frowns, stroking Tessa's thighs.

"I am in college," Tessa pouts. "My friends have been drinking for a long time."

Angie swoons at Tessa's pretty, frowning lips. She presses a kiss to Tessa's nose, pulling away with an indulgent smile. Angie is so easy.

"Well, alright. I mean, I guess I could give you a sip, but not a whole drink. Heaven forbid you became a drunkard like my wife."

Tessa frowns deeper. "Reyna isn't a drunk," she says.

Angie gives Tessa a strange look. Then, she giggles. "How would you know? I live with the bitch-woman. Hell, I married her. And I had a boyfriend when we met; in the pageants, you've got to have a boyfriend, or else the other girls'll start to feel bad for you...or start suspecting you don't want one," she chuckles, raising a brow playfully.

"Let's go sit down," Angie smiles, leading Tessa and the two bottles she has retrieved from the refrigerator to the couch where the babies are sleeping. Angie uses her index finger to trace one of the baby's pink lips, then to run circles on the baby's back. Her eyes raise up to Tessa's as she sips her hard lemonade. Angie smiles.

"You know what? You can have the whole thing," she says softly to Tessa. "You're walking home, ain't you?"

"Yeah."

"You hadn't bought your car yet?"

Tessa shakes her head no. "Not yet, but Dad and I are going next month, I think."

"That's wonderful news, Tess. Once you get it, you can get yourself around again. I bought myself a car when I was even younger than you. 'Course, I was waiting tables."

"You waited tables?" Tessa grins. She can imagine the image. Angie with her hair up, balancing trays on her fingertips. Wearing low-cut tops for extra tips...ever the seductress.

"Yes ma'am. I was still waitressing when I started Miss America," Angie continues. "And about my boyfriend...Tommy. He was such a sweet man, Tess. And handsomer than anyone you ever saw. God, I wanted to like him so damn bad, and I just couldn't. I thought something was wrong with me. Momma did too, I reckon."

"Did you tell her that you're gay?"

"Sure, I did," Angie asserts. "I mean even if I didn't, I'd been dropping hints left and right. I had an L Word poster in my bedroom, Tess."

"Your boyfriend didn't notice that?" Tessa smiles, leaning in to kiss Angie. Angie kisses her back before humming.

"Well, he didn't spend too much time in my bedroom," she frowns. "I think he wanted to, but I kept on playing the prude. As if I didn't want somebody to fuck the shit out of me when you know damn well I did." (Tessa does know damn well that Angie did.)

"I got prize money from Miss Arkansas, but it wasn't enough to get me through school, so when Miss America came around, it was the deciding factor between college and no college. And when I lost, Momma said I had to get married. Somebody with money, whether it was a woman or not."

Tessa frowns. It seems that she and Angie have vastly different ideas of a 'deciding factor'. She wonders why Angie didn't just work her way through school or take out a loan. But maybe Tessa is taking her scholarship for granted. Maybe she should be more thankful for her parents who get close enough to making ends meet for their daughter.

"--And I make a damn good wife, Tess. I cook that woman's dinner and change her babies' diapers. And no one wanted these babies more than Reyna, Tess, so she ought to be real thankful for me," Angie smiles. "I won Miss Arkansas when I was nineteen, so when Reyna and me met, I couldn't have been more than twenty. She was twenty-four and so worldly. You know. I'd never met a real Latina before Miss America...I think I fell in love with her accent before I even noticed her face," she laughs.

"We met at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino...she was on a business trip to Vegas during the pageant. Did I tell you that?"

Tessa shakes her head no. She did not know this, but it certainly checks out. She can imagine Angie sneaking away from dinners with the other Miss America contestants to gamble in the casino, inevitably ending up in Reyna Loaiza's bed. Maybe this is why Reyna's idea of a good first date was taking Tessa to her hotel room. (Obviously, this was enough for Reyna's wife.)

Angie strokes her chin, attempting to remember.

"Yeah, Tessa Mae, between Reyna's accent and her looks and the way she fucked me, no wonder I ignored her idya-syncrasies. You know, one time we went back home to visit with the family, and it did not end well. People were going 'round whispering 'dyke' under their breath. People in my own family. And Reyna didn't make things any better. You know how she gets all weird around people. She started not saying anything at all. Then, folks started asking me what was wrong with her," Angie grits. "God, that woman could wear the horns off a billy goat!"

"You think maybe someone said something racist to her?"

"No way." Angie shakes her head violently back and forth. "Not unless Cousin Phil got to her. 'Rest of them are pretty liberal folks for Republicans. That is...unless somebody's a homosexual. And 'course, it had to be me, Miss Arkansas. First one to the Darling name. Sometimes, I wish I never did that damn pageant."

"Well, why did you do it?"

"I already told you I needed the money. I had big dreams, babe; I wanted to go to school and join a sorority," Angie sighs wistfully. "And everybody told me I would win. I mean, I won best smile in my high school yearbook four years in a row. And besides all that...Tess, pageantry is just code for being half-naked with a bunch of girls all the time. How do you think I found out I liked kissing girls?"

Tessa's hard lemonade almost goes down the wrong pipe. Honestly, this explains a lot.

"Anyway, after we came home Momma didn't speak to me for a real long time. Always said she was busy and didn't have time. I reckon she was just ashamed of me. Was scared that I would come around Jonesboro again to embarrass her in front of the family and her friends. Only thing that brought her back around was a year later when I had these two. What woman could say no to two perfectly good grandkids?" Angie smiles, running her long nails through one of the twins' hair.

"These babies gave me my Momma back," she sighs into Tessa's neck. "No matter how much they run me up the wall, I'll always be grateful for that."

7

"Close your eyes," Reyna beckons.

Every time Reyna kisses Tessa, she waits until her eyes are closed, her lips parted and romantic, before finally connecting with them.

"With your tongue, Tessa. Always with your tongue," Reyna chides. By now, Tessa should know.

Reyna clasps Tessa's head so tightly that even when she pulls back, Tessa's lips are still flush, smooshed against hers in a never-ending kiss. Tessa moans into Reyna's mouth. She loves to be beneath her.

Reyna grips Tessa by her lower lip, and Tessa is ashamed of how much it startles her, hurts her. She knows her protest is written in the folds between her eyebrows. Reyna does too, as she tilts Tessa's face (by the lip) to kiss her quiet.

"I know you, you know?"

Tessa nods.

"And you do know me, baby. You do, you know that? You know me much better than my poor excuse for a wife. I make sure of that. What you see...saw in her, I don't understand. And I know sometimes it upsets you that we cannot be together like you want...all of the time in each other's arms. But you understand why, baby. Don't you?"

Tessa nods again. She would agree to anything Reyna said.

"Good lord, Tessa, will you speak to me? You're like talking to...to a doll. Pretty and too quiet. Tell me yes, please."

"Yes, please," Tessa parrots.

Reyna smiles slow, takes her time to lift the corners of her pretty mouth. Her nose is less than an inch away from Tessa's, her breaths mixing with those of her mistress.

"Fine, stay quiet. If you weren't so terribly cute...I might put that mouth to other use."

Tessa blushes behind the dirty window of her freckles, smiling shyly. Then, she pulls on the hem of her jean skirt modestly. Reyna swears she is straight out of a novel. But no, this is not a novel, it is Reyna's apartment that she has rented for the sole purpose of her affair. It is quaint and close to Tessa's campus for when school starts again just in case Tessa changes her mind and does want to stay there.

Just last Friday. Reyna took off from work to go furniture and decoration shopping with Tessa. She smiled and complied as Tessa pointed out things that she liked. And Tessa chose couches and side tables and even an ornate bed frame for the single bedroom apartment. All Reyna determined was the mattress (for her own benefit) and the apartment itself, in a secure, expensive complex Tessa never could have paid for. Reyna is enjoying doting on her little mistress (probably, more than she would like to admit).

And now, Tessa is on her chosen bed, beneath Reyna's straddling thighs, her hair framing her head in golden sun rays.

"You're in quite a compromising position, aren't you?" Reyna says into Tessa's ear, raining kisses down the side of her neck.

"Mmmm. What do I have to do?"

Reyna leans back. She fixes Tessa with a lascivious stare. "Well, compromise, baby. Listen, let me lick your pussy and I'll leave you alone all week to spend time with my wife instead of me."

Tessa's jaw drops. She looks as if Reyna has just killed her dog and then laughed about it.

"What?" Tessa gasps, sitting up. Reyna is still straddling her lap, but her arms have moved to stroke at Tessa's back. Now, Reyna is peering down at Tessa from beneath her hooded eyelids.

She looks confused. "I have deadlines this week. Let me--"

"No, I mean..." Tessa interrupts, pressing her fingertips to Reyna's lips. "You don't want me to do you too?"

Up until this point, Reyna has made her feel good, but always in reciprocation. And in her past relationships, Tessa has always been the giver. When her boyfriends wanted her mouth, she bent down on her knees. When Angie wants her mouth, she bends down on her elbows. And even with Reyna, who insists on pleasuring her, Tessa always has given back. There is something wrong with the idea of Reyna doing her and her not doing Reyna. Tessa simply doesn't think that Reyna can derive pleasure from going down on her, as naïve a thought as it is.

"I wouldn't say that," Reyna chuckles, tilting Tessa's head up by her chin. "By all means, if that was your intention, be my guest."

"It's just that Angie..."

"Oh baby, that's right. You've been having sex with my wife. No, I don't imagine you'd have much experience having your pussy licked."

Tessa thinks hard, replays every time she has been with Angie since they met. And the only time she can remember Angie licking her is the first time they slept together and maybe once after. And then, Tessa begins to wonder about Angie's appeal with women. How can she have successfully seduced so many women without the use of her mouth? How has she seduced Tessa?

"You're right," Tessa frowns. "I've never thought about that."

"Oh?" Reyna asks. "Well, now it'll be all you think about, trust me. I would make her go down on me sometimes, but it was like pulling teeth. The only time I really enjoyed it is when I pulled her hair and ground myself on her pretty face." This, Reyna says while stroking Tessa's cheek.

Tessa pushes the visual from her mind. She refuses to decide whether the image of Reyna using Angie as her personal shower head arouses her or not.