Canela y Clavo Ch. 13-15

Story Info
Angie's Affair, Tessa's Transgressions, Reyna's Revenge.
14.7k words
4.68
2.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers

Last part. Enjoy. -L

13

At four-thirty a.m., Reyna has conveniently left her home just hours before her mother-in-law will arrive. She has loaded one carryon into the trunk of her car and shivered in the Michigan autumn. She has picked up a tired Tessa from her front door to drive them to the nearest airport to catch their flight. What Tessa has told her parents about the trip does not really concern Reyna, so much as her presence.

Tessa is wearing sunglasses (packed for the trip) and is bundled in a sweater as the weather requires. She has used Reyna's shoulder as a neck pillow during all of their airport transportation, the TSA check (not without a few disruptions), and even on the walk to the waiting area. Only once they are seated and waiting for the flight does Tessa open her mouth (her eyes).

"It's so early. Can I see my ticket?" Tessa asks softly. When Reyna places it in her lap, Tessa takes the paper into her hands and removes her sunglasses to study it closely.

"Wait. We're not in first class, are we?" Tessa's eyebrows spring high.

"What part of 'illicit affair' do you not understand?" Reyna chuckles, taking Tessa's ticket back for safekeeping. "I have to spoil you a little bit."

"No way."

"Yeah, way," Reyna shrugs, kissing Tessa's cheek. "I have a feeling you'll like it."

Tessa does like it. The first-class seats engulf Tessa's body like a memory-foam cloud, molding tight to the contours of her figure while remaining feather-light. Each couple of seats has its own television and private door. Before the flight takes off, a nicely dressed man is asking Tessa what she would like to drink. Bubbling with excitement, Tessa almost forgets to answer. Perhaps, she does care a little bit about how much Reyna spends on her.

But, to Reyna's surprise, Tessa's excitement is relegated to the back burner as soon as the plane leaves the ground. Her boisterous observations are replaced with a thick, hard-cover book in her lap that she seems to be utterly engrossed in. (When asked, Tessa describes it as a 'book-for-class.') The pages are yellow and blue with annotations, and at some point, Tessa has removed a highlighter from her bag to vandalize it some more.

"Do you still like the spa?" Reyna asks, thirty minutes into the first chapter of her own book.

"Mhm," Tessa hums up from her book-for-class. "Haven't been in a while, though."

"Our resort has a lovely spa, Tessa baby. How would you like if I took you there?"

"Mkay. That would be good," Tessa says, flipping the page of her book. Reyna has never known her to be so studious. (Maybe there is a reason underlying Tessa's merit scholarship.)

"Mkay," repeats Reyna. "You know, the legal drinking age in Aruba is eighteen."

Reyna has officially torn Tessa's focus away from her book-for-class.

"Wait, really?" she says. Her big, brown eyes are dancing with excitement.

"Yes, party girl, it is. I'll take you out a couple of nights if you're good. But you also may want to make some friends while you're down there. I'm not sure your party crowd and mine are very similar."

"I'm always good," Tessa pouts, making puppy dog eyes at Reyna.

Reyna rolls her eyes dramatically, leaning back into her seat. "Sure you are. Is that why you throw parties in my apartment and lie to me about them?"

Tessa laughs loud. "We're still on that?"

"Yes, we are still on that. You told me that you were having a sorority party that night. Are you even in a sorority?"

"No," Tessa giggles. "Even though Angie desperately wants me to join one...probably to live vicariously through me. But something's telling me that bi isn't their target audience."

Reyna smiles, then frowns. "You don't really think that, do you? I'm sure they would love to have you in a sorority if you wanted to join one."

Tessa shrugs, leaning back into her seat. "I'm fine. Besides, I know all about Greek life from Harmony. She's a Delta."

"I see. And I'm guessing that Delta Sigma Theta parties are more fun than Tri-Delta parties."

"Exactly," Tessa laughs, closing the book in her lap.

"One more question," Reyna says, leaning in close to Tessa's ear. When Tessa nods her assent, Reyna continues, "Who is Daniel?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time to wake up," Reyna whispers into Tessa's ear. She accentuates the words with her tongue that trails circles around Tessa's earlobe. All of the day before was spent traveling, and Tessa has only just had the chance to sleep it off. (Of course, she went to sleep ten hours ago.)

"No," the girl groans into her soft pillow. She remembers laying down on it the night before, but not much else about the room. "We're on vacation."

"Well, we have a very busy week, baby. We have relaxation scheduled from nine to five every day. No sleeping in."

"That doesn't sound relaxing," Tessa says, muffled by satin.

In thirty minutes, Reyna has managed to get Tessa out of bed and into the shower (after she has taken her own.) Now, she waits for Tessa on the king-sized bed, already wearing a cobalt bikini under a pair of white, linen pants. Drumming her fingers on the white sheets, Reyna takes in the deep darkness of the rest of the room. The atmosphere is dusky and sexual, the perfect place to return to after a long day at the beach.

Tessa emerges from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and a cloud of steam. Her hair is wet and tucked behind her ears. Her hand is in front of her mouth to disguise a yawn, eyes smiling brightly into Reyna's.

"Much better," Reyna says. "Are you ready for your first day at the beach now?"

"Yeah," Tessa grins. "The shower is so nice, Rey. Should've gotten in with me."

"You could have gotten in with me if you'd woken up, but now you need to get dressed. Did you pack the dresses I bought you?"

"Of course, I did."

Reyna smiles wider, standing to lace her arms around Tessa's waist. Her swimsuit-clad breasts press against Tessa's towel. "Good," she husks. "And did you pack the lingerie I bought you?"

"Yes." Tessa rolls her eyes.

Reyna smiles. "Very good." Then, she buries her nose in the side of Tessa's head. (She does not mention whether or not she has brought the lingerie Tessa chose for her.)

"I love that you cut your hair short again," Reyna murmurs, stroking Tessa's drying bob. "You look less like an Angie-clone, now."

"You seemed to still like me when I did," Tessa replies. "I think you have a thing for blondes. All-American blondes with big boobs."

Reyna chuckles, sitting back on the bed. "Mi kryptonita," she says. "But I wouldn't call your boobs big."

"Hey!" Tessa accuses, descending into a bout of giggles. "No fair, your boobs aren't exactly big either."

Reyna chuckles. "I never said that I mind. And you don't seem to either," she says, clasping her hands around Tessa's ass.

"What exactly do we have planned for this morning?" Tessa says roughly, bringing her fingers up into Reyna's curls from Reyna's neck.

"Hmm. Not enough to stop me from fucking you before we leave."

Tessa grunts at Reyna's hands on her ass. "Good. Did you bring it?"

"Bring what?" Reyna asks noncommittally. "The black, strap-on cock that I keep in my desk just for you?"

"Yes, Rey, God." Tessa sighs, throwing her head back in a groan. (When she is aroused, her anger is even more easily incited.) Reyna responds to this by kissing her stomach though the gap in her towel.

"No, I think I may have forgotten it," Reyna teases into Tessa's skin. "Go look in my bag."

Tessa scurries off to Reyna's suitcase and returns with the large strap-on and an even larger smile. Though, her smile inverts when Reyna pulls her down to her knees. When she tries to stand to complain, Reyna pushes her back down by her shoulders.

"Do a good job licking my pussy, and then maybe I will fuck you," Reyna says, removing her coverup and sliding her swimsuit bottoms to the floor. "And take off your towel. I want to see you."

Glowering, Tessa casts her towel to the floor. She dives straight into Reyna's pussy as if it is the pool below their window or the ocean beyond the pool. She begins at Reyna's protruding clit, sucking it deep into her mouth while her eyes stare up, big and brown and innocent into her lover's. Dipping her tongue down into the smooth, deep darkness of Reyna's center, Tessa moans at the sweet, musky flavor. Tessa takes more of Reyna into her mouth, licking and sucking her as if it is her first meal of the day. (And it is.) Through the window, the sun glistens off of Tessa's earrings--a recent gift from Reyna--and the moisture around her lips. No matter how upset she is, she cannot play down her talented mouth. Reyna is fighting moans in seconds.

"Slow down," Reyna says for the first time ever. "We have all day long for you to earn me."

For a while, Tessa listens. She continues to eat Reyna out at Reyna's pace, sucking her in all of the right spots and licking her intermittently. Her saliva mixes with Reyna's abundant juices; her tongue massages Reyna's folds. But, after a minute, her lips place themselves around Reyna's clit and suck it like there is no tomorrow (when there is, and the four days after). Writhing, groaning, Reyna's orgasm takes her by surprise.

Frowning, Reyna sinks her fingers into Tessa's newly-short hair. She pulls Tessa up harshly, watching her wince and try to chase the movement. Though, as her mouth grimaces, there is still mirth in Tessa's brown eyes.

"You're in for it, now," Reyna grits.

In an instant, Reyna has pushed Tessa back onto the bed. Tessa is already spread open for her, her pink lip wedged between the ivory white of her teeth. She knows the look on Reyna's face. It is one that will leave her sore.

Repositioning Tessa at the end of the bed, Reyna trails her nails down Tessa's stomach. She begins at the top of her sternum and stops at the top of her pelvis, only to begin again. (This is the beginning of her torture.) Occasionally, Reyna pauses to play with Tessa's navel piercing or scratch her a little deeper. Occasionally, her lips will press a feather-light kiss to the skin between Tessa's breasts, only to be replaced again with her fingers.

"Rey," Tessa frowns.

Reyna lifts an eyebrow. She does not stop teasing Tessa's taut stomach and waist until she is arching up off of the bed. Until Tessa's rib cage sports a sheen of sweat and her eyes are squinted closed in desperation. Only then, does Reyna trail her fingers lower. First, she presses her nail into the fold between Tessa's pussy and her thigh. She traces the curve of Tessa's labia majora, watching her writhe and struggle not to protest.

Finally, Reyna dips her fingertips into Tessa's wetness. She inhales sharply, gazing up into Tessa's eyes. Her efforts to arouse her mistress have been fruitful. Reyna penetrates Tessa with her index and middle fingers intermittently until Tessa begs for more.

"Come put it on me," Reyna obliges, and Tessa scrambles down to her knees to help Reyna tighten the strap-on above her hips. Slowly, Tessa slides the straps up Reyna's thighs, before she reaches down to tighten them correctly. Peering down over the protruding shaft, Reyna finds Tessa, willing and hungry.

"Bend over the bed."

Reyna begins to ease the head over Tessa's entrance. Up and down until Tessa is vibrating with want, grinding into the plastic like an animal.

"Please, Rey," the girl gasps. "Fuck me, baby, I need it."

"Be quiet. You are such a bad girl, Tessa," Reyna husks, her gasps dark with arousal. "I fly you to the beach first class, I spoil you, and this is how you treat me?"

"Rey--"

"Quiet. I know you love the taste of my pussy, but for some reason, today you didn't want it. Explain that to me."

Reyna fucks the plastic cock deep into Tessa before she can reply. Before she can try again, Reyna has forced another moan from her lips. Burying her hand in Tessa's hair, Reyna begins a rigorous pace. Her hand clamps around Tessa's waist, seizing her soundly until there is no chance that she will move. In and out, she pounds her hips into Tessa's aching, weeping pussy. Again and again, until Tessa is screaming Reyna's name out of the open balcony door. Reyna's thrusts are vulgar in their intensity, pumping rough and quick into Tessa's wet.

Reyna pulls Tessa up by her hair and pushes her away. She lays her body in the center of the bed, the glistening phallus pointed up to the chandelier.

"Come sit on it," Reyna husks.

Tessa tiptoes to the bed and crawls to her lover. Forceful hands arrange Tessa's ass onto Reyna's hips, facing away from her. Then, they disappear. Tessa lifts herself onto Reyna's hardness, quivering as her clit makes contact with it. Her breasts point to the sky and her hands braced on Reyna's knees, Tessa begins to rut back and forth until her thrusts are turbulent, primal with need. Reyna's hands grip her breasts from behind her, her ass, and then settle on her hips. Reyna pushes and pulls Tessa's hips violently into herself, increasing Tessa's pace to one she hasn't prepared for.

"Lay back."

Tessa releases the muscles of her core. She rests the nape of her neck on Reyna's shoulder. Nothing can prepare her for the first ascent of Reyna's hips. The movement jerks her entire body, is red-hot against the back of her thighs. With the second, Reyna clamps her arms around Tessa's small waist. Reyna braces her feet on the bed.

Every one of Reyna's thrusts rocks Tessa's entire body. She feels Reyna everywhere, deep in her dripping center all the way to her cervix. Reyna fucks moans from Tessa's throat until she is screaming and silent. Reyna's arms lock tightly around her waist to hold her in place. Every second, the yearning between her thighs grows stronger. Stronger and stronger until she is shivering, writhing at the top of her mountain, and praying for an avalanche.

"I'm close," Tessa gasps. Reyna's hand rubs fitfully at her clitoris between the thrusts of her hips. She doesn't stop, will never stop. Everything stops.

Tumbling down the side of her mountain, Tessa howls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The waves roll and crash like cymbals. Their moisture spreads through the air like a warm shower, coating everything on the beach in a salty mist. To add to the music of the waves is the song of the birds flying above and the rumble of happy people and children playing on the beach. Reyna looks down the beach and then at Tessa, who is tucked into her side.

"From what I remember, the premier guest area is to the...east," Reyna rambles, before stopping a staff member. Her arm does not leave Tessa's waist for the entirety of their interaction. Tessa can't help but feel special. Today, Reyna is free to touch her how she wants. She is free to claim Tessa as her own. (She has done a good job; Tessa is walking with a limp.)

The staff member gestures to the east, and Reyna leads Tessa to an area with prepared clusters of beach chairs and umbrellas. Reyna chooses a cluster where the enormous umbrella's shadow is cast over both chairs, not just one. Here, she places her bag with her and Tessa's beach towels and sunscreen. The attendant has informed her that drinks and food can be ordered at the beachside bar.

Sitting down next to Reyna, Tessa realizes that she has never been to a beach where she hasn't brought her own chairs. In the moment, it feels silly to think about, but it is true, nonetheless. She has never evaded the early-morning race to find a good spot on the beach and the hard task of rolling a heavy wagon on the sand. Here, people are paid (by Reyna) to do it for her.

"This is really nice," Tessa says softly. She leans over Reyna's chair to press a kiss to her lips. "Thank you for doing all of this for me."

Reyna smiles under her sunglasses, grazing Tessa's chin with her fingertips. She deepens their kiss and then pulls away, her eyes dilated by affection.

"I like to do things for you," she states.

The next hour is spent lounging in the sun, with drinks and breakfast delivered by a handsome, young server. The only time that Reyna has stood is to adjust the umbrella so that it continues to cover her. (Tessa has opted to sunbathe.) After adjusting the umbrella for the umpteenth time, Reyna does not return to her seat. She reaches into her large bag to retrieve a small, cedar box and from it, a cigar.

Tessa watches intently as Reyna cuts the cigar with a round, metal blade, then rotates it over a lighter. Reyna's gold bracelets reflect specks of sunlight onto her legs, entrancing Tessa even more. When she looks up at Reyna's face, it is amused, almost laughing.

"Have you ever tried a cigar?" Reyna asks rhetorically.

"No," Tessa smiles. "I want to, though."

"It will be easier if you're sitting in my lap," Reyna explains when Tessa pauses at her side. She then pulls Tessa down by her wrists.

"Oh really?" Tessa rolls her eyes.

Reyna grins. And once Tessa's shapely ass is balanced on her thighs, she continues. "Have you smoked before? I know Harmony has offered you some weed to try."

"Yeah."

Reyna smiles knowingly. "Well, a cigar is nothing like that. You don't want it to go all of the way to your lungs. You just puff. Try."

Tessa tries and fails. Her lungs become full of the sweet smoke and the sensation is far from enjoyable.

"Look, baby." She lifts the cigar to her lips to demonstrate. "Suck it into your mouth and taste it. Taste it, but don't swallow, okay? Then, release." A spiral of white smoke ascends from Reyna's lips.

Three tries later, Tessa is getting the hang of it. She and Reyna are alternating puffs now, and Tessa is enjoying herself, if not a little self-conscious about her performance. Reyna has a special way of keeping her on her toes.

Reyna takes her turn. "You know, I'm sorry about what I said about you, Tessa. When we first met?" Tessa's eyebrows furrow.

"That you're like Angie," Reyna clarifies. "You're not like Angie, baby. She's a terrible, narcissistic person, and I wish my kids didn't have to have her for a mother."

Tessa strokes Reyna's cheek. "It's okay, Rey," she says. "You know she loves them."

"I know that. But I wish that she loved more people than just them. I wish she were loving and kind like I want the twins to be."

Tessa frowns. She wonders if Angie ever loved Reyna...if she ever really loved Tessa.

"Well, the point is...You're not a homewrecker, Tessa. I think we all know who my homewrecker is."

14

The next day, Reyna looks up from her book to find Tessa with a large, colorful cocktail in each hand. The beach offers sunlight that Reyna ignores, opting to read and chat under her umbrella. Today, they have claimed the same beach chairs, but Tessa has insisted on trying new drinks. She is smiling, but her eyebrows are furrowed. Reyna has absolutely no idea what emotion Tessa is conveying.

"Did something happen to you at the bar?" Reyna asks, tense. (It would not be the first time in their relationship that Tessa has encountered unwanted attention from strangers.)

"No, just this guy there was flirting with me," Tessa says, pointing to this-guy once she has handed a drink to Reyna.

"Oh. Did you flirt back?"

Tessa watches Reyna curiously. She seems to be devoid of jealousy and instead is observing the boy Tessa pointed to. Her questioning eyes lift to find Tessa dissecting her.

"Did he ask for your number?"

Tessa frowns. "No, I told him I was with someone."

Now, it seems that the boy is watching Reyna instead. She smiles in his direction and beckons him over. He is tall and broad with wavy, golden-brown, surfer-hair to his shoulders. He is tan in a way that hints at distant mixed-race. There is a seafoam green board under his arm to complete his appearance. The boy looks first left and then right before walking over to Reyna's beach chair. (Tessa has already downed half of her drink.)

lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers