All Comments on 'Canela y Clavo Ch. 13-15'

by lescivious

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Unbelievably believable story around unbelievably real characters — damn; so painful, poignant, memorable. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Favourite with a French Twist ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor Tessa. But she wasn't innocent in all of this and we all know "karma is a b*****". As is Reyna. What a bad ass. :)

Great job author. Haven't ever read anything similar in the lesbian revenge genre and like it a lot. I hope you write something just as exciting soon.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Great story. I loved the overall tension and drama without being over the top. Just a bit sad for Tessa who, in my opinion, got hurt the most apart from the children.

Ash_legendAsh_legendabout 2 years ago

I loved this story, and I think I might have to tell my other half that I’m in love with Reyna - what a smoke show! Really well written - I haven’t read any story quite like this on lit.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. A great portrayal of multiple characters which grew and evolved over the chapters. I especially liked the relationship between Tessa and Reyna which evolved naturally against the backdrop of Angie's infidelity. I like the slow realization dawning on Tessa as she gradually discovers what Angie really is like, especially contrasted to Reyna.

Would have loved to see the side characters like Irene and Harmony interact with the main characters more than they do. Excellent tale, all the same. 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like some comments disappeared.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Loved it.... would love to know what happen to tess

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Would love a continuation of tess and rey 10 years later

Katie_WildKatie_Wildabout 1 year ago

Thank you for writing one of my all time favourite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please give us some new stories. I don't care if it's about Tess and Rey or something else entirely. As long it's as thrilling and similar as this one and it's written by you. Thanks for the great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlescivious@lescivious
62 Followers
queer. woman of color. college student. i have a thing for villains ;).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES