All Comments on 'Cannabis and Cum: Camp Cuchiyung'

by carmensky

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please research the past tense of “lie”.

Lied is NOT the past tense of lie as to lie down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely the kind of thing I’d have expected from summer camps in the 70s or 80s. With a minus three or four. If you write a follow up given the age they are in the story college would be the most likely.

Really hot if one or both Sarah and Tara had a protection fail and ended with swelling bellies. Mike could then have to man up since his years of summer fun would have been found out. Just an idea. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent ending sentence for a sex romp.

I am finishing this story with a feeling of ... shit this is tough to describe. I feel as though you are describing situations and events to a blind person who once had site. Too often the obvious is being described.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved the girls getting high as hell and eating each other out. i wanna join them..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg sucking fucking wonderful ,lots of luscious young cunts to play with, all stoned and crazy with fuck lust. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way eating and fucking. Especially eat one cunt while fucking another, then swapping. Also love orgies and watching girls making out with each other. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

maciverj79maciverj798 months ago

Please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarmensky@carmensky
Hey guys – I appreciate all comments and reviews. Thanks for your support! I'm having a great time posting short stories here. I'm also writing an erotic fantasy/sci-fi novel – a "girl discovering her powers" type of thing that's heavy on character and plot and has a ton of s...