Canoe Soo 03

Story Info
Loren trains two Guides, to grow her Wilderness Guiding Team.
8k words
4.74
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

"Explore the Canadian Back Country with our Certified Wilderness Guides," I see that on your website, but my friend says he was having sex every day!" The caller was just looking for confirmation that there would be sex. The higher price always brought out questions like that, but Tom was an expert at redirecting that question.

"All of our Certified Guides are female, and non have relations that preclude them from engaging in sexual activity with whomever they are guiding," Tom responded, knowing that it was no guarantee at all.

"I assure you that they will use two criteria when deciding if you would be fun in the tent, Mr. Guthrey.

1. Are you an adult that gives respect to the land and the people in it?

2. Are you an enthusiastic and giving lover, or at least willing to learn?

"So that's it? No extra fees or additional costs?" Mr. Guthrey just could not believe his luck in finding this gem.

"Well, all that I can say is that every customer wants to come back, so you might want to get a deposit on this before someone steals your spot," Tom always knows when to shit and when to get off the pot.

Tom got another deposit, and our war map for season two was looking like a treasure map.

Tom was the Owner/Manager of the Witamaki Outfitters, and he and his wife Suzie were close personal friends of my parents, before they were killed in a winter accident four years ago.

He also worked hard for my Wilderness Guide Company setting up routes and menus and organizing transportation from either Thunderbay or Sudbury, Ontario. I was hoping to get another season out of Tom and Suzie, but he is well into retirement age, and his investment in the Outfitting business was finally going to pay off for him, when I buy him out at the end of this season, so I couldn't really blame him for wanting to retire. My goal right now is to entice him to continue part time, while his nephew Paulee learns how to do his job. Paulee is 18 now, though still very immature.

My Professors from Sioux Forestry College managed to help me get 2 of Charlie Whitefeather's Granddaughters Certified as Wilderness Guides. They used field testing to establish their knowledge of the land, and filled in the few gaps that they found. I now had two employees, and they would have the entire season to decide if they want to buy into the company, or just remain employees. Of course I had to find funding for the special certification shortcut, but there are people in the Government that can direct worthy causes to the ones with money. The twin sisters turned 18 just last year, so they certainly had the strength and the background to be good Wilderness Guides, but I was still taking a chance on them playing nice with our customers.

"We will be taking four men from the Silicon Valley of San Francisco, down the Albany from the Marten Falls Indian Reserve at Lake Ogoki to James Bay. Both sisters had paddled those waters, so it was the perfect route for their first trip, and with three of us, our patrons were bound to have a lot of fun. "All of them have passed a physical, and their medical condition and restrictions 'if any' show them to be healthy enough to enlist in the army, so that is good enough for us.

Summer and Autumn Whitefeather were two sisters of the land. They had raven black hair and eyes so brown they looked black. These nubile young ladies had already worked their way through every able bodied male in the Witamaki District, so I had no doubt of their sexual appetites. They had certainly heard the rumors about me fucking every customer that I had last year. Those were not just rumors. I did fuck them all, and I loved every minute of it.

I had the sisters fly in the night before, and they kept Cooper overnight so that he would come for me and the rest of the gear in the morning.

"My god Loren! Those girls were almost the death of me!" He cried as we secured the canoes to the float struts. "They were making me tongue them, while my dick was trying to recover! My jaw was having spasms, and they just had to have more! I have never felt like such a piece of meat!"

Poor Cooper had finally met his match, but he could still tick off twins on his list of sexual conquests.

"Don't worry baby, I'll just give you your usual suck and fuck as your tip, if you don't mind? Or are you drained and shriveling up?"

"Well, for a repeat customer like you Loren, I will accept your tip, and give you one back." I could always count on Cooper for a flying fuck, especially when we would be high in the sky and using autopilot for a very long flight.

We watched the scenery for about 15 minutes, our North country is quite spectacular, then I got on my knees to give him the hummer that he had come to expect from me. I always managed to be alone when I traveled with my favorite flyboy. He knew that I would swallow, so he didn't offer a condom, but I knew that one would be ready when I went for a ride. Cooper is so skinny that he almost disappears in the seat, but it leaves lots of room for me to maneuver onto his lap and get his cock into the condom for some grinding fun. We have flown hundreds of miles with his cock buried inside me as he bucks the plane up and down. Sometimes he has to hold my tits so they don't smack him in the face. I just had an endless number of orgasms, while I was in an ecstatic trance.

"If I ever get married, I want one of them to be you, Cooper," I explained to him as we sat by the campfire later that night.

"One of them?" Cooper did not understand.

"My family will have two or three women and one man," I instructed my wide eyed student.

"Well then count me in!" He was very keen on the math. He didn't realize that we would be bisexual, but that probably wouldn't bother him. He's a modern bush pilot!

The sisters had found some warriors from a distant clan, so they had eager cocks to tame, while I had Cooper for another night of passion. Our Software developers would not be in from Cochran until the early afternoon.

The weather was expected to be perfect, but that meant blackflies. I had to hope that these blue eyed white boys had utilized the checklist, and brought a long sleeved hoodie or shirt, to stay hidden from blackflies. We had netting to keep them off of our face, but we didn't have enough netting to cover our arms and legs.

The Tribe has a good dock at Lake Ogoki, since it's the center of administration and a hub, with the new school and clinic. Our tent was not the only mobile housing in this community. Many Native Peoples stop here, and pitch a tent while they visit with relatives and friends. There was free safe water, and a post office that got mail twice a week in the summer, then intermittent as the snow fell.

"We need to check your kits before we hit the water, gentlemen. If you're missing something tomorrow, it's a very long walk to get back here, cause the river current makes this a one way street." I instructed our private group.

"Let's see it guys, we don't care if you have kinky undies or a vibrator, but you have to have certain things."

"Okay. One long sleeved shirt with one long pants. Everyone must have them."

"I don't get cold very easily," Simon insisted as we saw that he only brought summer clothes.

Two hours later, Cooper flew out wearing a pretty red tank top and blue shorts, with a fresh American hundred in his wallet, while Simon got the pants and shirt.

They had to give away 4 pairs of running shoes and three pairs of hiking boots that probably cost more than a month's pay for one of the hunters and trappers that picked them up for free. They were too heavy. Cooper refused to fly them out with him, saying they were only shoes. They paid good money for the water shoes that the men on the reserve wear. In my opinion they were the best investment in footwear that they had made that year.

When the twins got in their single canoes, they let out a yipping cry that sounded more like a war cry, then they peeled their shirts off and picked up their paddles like weapons of war.

Their sisters and brothers all cried out with them as we pulled water away from the dock. I pulled my own top off, but no one noticed me. Then I saw that one of our patrons was taking pictures on his cell phone.

"There will be lots of chances for photos, Ramon," I called over to my guilty looking customer. "Feel free to take your shots Gentlemen. It's all great advertising for us, and it's free, but don't forget that FaceBook will take them down."

We now have a fan appreciation webpage, so we were becoming famous, but they could also shadow the pictures, to hide the nipples.

Some people thought that we would get shut down by the BBB or a church group with a stick up their ass, but my legal advisor, who also does my taxes, said that we were only offering a guided trip, the rest just 'happened', and he says that he can sell that to a judge, and I believe him.

"Excuse me Loren, but, like, ...Do they speak English?" Vernon finally asked. "I hear them making sounds, but I can't figure them out. Maybe they have one of those private twin languages?"

"No, Mr. Foster, um... can I call you Vern?" I just couldn't remember Vernon or it made me think we were with a mountain family. I would have to think of a cool handle for him. "Yes, they do speak Cree, with some private words that they made up, so it takes time to understand them, even when you know their tongue, and I only know a bit."

"Well I think that they make the view here in Canada, worth the 12 hours it took to get here!" Jason exuberantly proclaimed and he tore his own shirt off, showing some muscle, but also a muffin top of a belly.

The sisters let out a hoot and cheered in Cree.

"What did they say Loren," Jason begged me to know.

"We will fuck some of the belly off of you," Summer explained in perfect English, and they giggled very seductively.

"Holly fuck, Batman!" Vern called out. "We are going to have some fun!" He hooted and the others joined in.

I could see that I would have to be the adult in this group, even though all four of the guys were between 5 and 8 years older than me.

My two associates knew their jobs, as they moved in and out, correcting their paddle strokes on the open water and showing them how to keep their boats straight. It was warm enough for some water play, but we didn't want to flip and be forced to do an open water rescue. It would be easy, with no chop or wind, but we still avoid things like that whenever we can.

I asked the ladies to keep it just business until after dinner, so they didn't grab any ass or cock, even when we stopped for a quick lunch. I showed our men how the stick stove worked, so they could start making meals. One of my favorite parts of a trip is having tent sex, while my dinner is being prepared by the loving hands of my next lover. Then if I'm ready for more, they do the dishes and hang the food barrel, while I fuck some more. It's my personal favorite time of the day. Of course we make love after we head to bed too, but that is mostly in the dark, and hardly counts.

The men tend to love the morning sex even more. We don't give a fiddlers fuck that their breath isn't great. We can breathe through our mouth while we get our blood pumping. Then we brush our teeth after breakfast and we are good for traveling.

Our first night was at Hog's Head portage. Who knows how it got its name, but a hog probably had to lose its head for the story to make any sense.

The tents always go up first, and we had three to pitch, with a rain fly, since rain was expected.

I showed Vern how to get a bigger fire going to boil water for the dehydrated dinners, then took Jason into one of the tents for a quickie.

The twins each took a patron, and poor Vernon was left alone.

When Jason came, I hoped he would finish me too, I was so close! But he did not, so I called for Vern and kicked Jason out. He was now on kitchen duty.

"Hi Vern. Do you like to make love?" I teased him while he pulled his pants off.

"You are beautiful Loren. How did we get so lucky to find you?" he wondered.

"Good marketing, I guess," I had to help him get his underwear down. "You don't have to wear these, you know," I advised him.

"Mom said to always have clean underwear," he responded.

"Well they will stay cleaner if you keep them in a drawer somewhere," I suggested.

He parked his boner in me and gave me a nice shagging, while dinner was cooking. This time I had a nice orgasm.

"I will call you, Oboy," I explained to my lover. I shouted in Cree the new nickname.

"Nishokason Oboy," I cried.

My sister guides yipped in acknowledgement.

I had no idea if the girls had traded partners, or just had a lengthy fuck with the one, but it was not my job to make sure every dick got sucked. I had my beef stroganoff, and grabbed my reel to try some fishing at the other end of the portage.

Everyone decided to fish at the same time, so we moved all of the canoes to the other end of the portage, doing half of the work for tomorrow.

I tried at the rapids, then out on the river, but I wasn't getting lucky. Autumn caught one, but she threw it back right away, seeing that we were not going to have a fish fry tonight.

I wanted to see the stars and smoke a J, so my colleagues joined me, and soon we were all as mellow as Snoop Dog on a Saturday Night. It was time to make woopy then sleep, so I headed for my knapsack, confident that someone would show up before I nodded off.

My morning started with a cock at both ends. They were treating me like a sorority sister at a toga party.

Two guys saw an opportunity, and they took it. I kicked them out as soon as they came, but I relaxed, hoping for more dick before breakfast.

When you start your morning this way, everyone has their blood pumping from the first kiss, so you're either fucking or cooking or sucking or breaking camp. Go, go, go, is the mantra of our mornings.

"The next portage is in 3 kilometers, and any man that gets there before me can have a blowjob on the spot." I challenged the four eager paddlers.

They looked back and forth at each other for just long enough for me to start shifting water from one end of my canoe to the other, with long, deep strokes, ...just how I like it.

"Let's go Ramon!" Simon shouted as he started to flail in the front of their double canoe. "Two has to be faster than one Ramon! Come on!"

No one had to explain anything to Jason and Vern, they started to count and yell for a switch of sides every dozen strokes or so.

I kept on moving smoothly for the finish line. I was focused on my challenge, and I expected the sisters to keep the crew safe should they tip over. Overextending themselves makes the canoe less stable and it travels less straight, even with a good stern paddler.

I won so handily, that I had the time to pull my gear from my canoe and move everything out of the landing area. One of them actually rammed into the shore and almost tipped, but they did get turned completely around. The other two did a zigzag that they could never compete with. The twins just did a lazy stroke and still beat them.

They were beaten, but none of them accepted credit for the loss.

"You have to do a better J stroke to keep us straight!" was one excuse.

"You can not paddle strong for 40 strokes on the same side!" another lamented.

Let's go over the maps with our guests, Autumn, and let Summer go ahead to catch us some fish for lunch." I could see the frustration on Autumn's face, but she knew that I would let her go loose, at the next opportunity.

"Guys, you have to look at the maps, not the tits." I chastised my crew.

"You guys weren't virgins were you?"

"No," came nervously from all around, and I believed them.

When we got on the water, they had chosen our destination camp and our lunch stop. Now they had to put their backs to the task.

We caught up with Summer at the influx of a southern tributary. She had two walleye on a line, so we all threw our lines in over the next 2 kilometers and we ended up with four fish to supplement our lunch.

We had a rocky creek to bypass, which meant that we were carrying again.

They were not going to have any more fun on the 1600 meter portage, which needed two men to cooperate if they were going to get up the steepest section.

All of the guides used bungee cords to secure our paddles and fishing poles, then we put our packs on first, with the canoe on top. All in, we are carrying 92 pounds.

The men can strap in their paddles and poles, if they copy us, and they can divide the packs for a similar carry that would involve a 96 pound load for the pack man, and an 88 pound load for the canoe man.

We carried all of our gear to the toughest point, then helped each other to get our canoes and packs over the difficult section. We waited to give encouragement and instruction for our novice campers.

"Nope, we're not there yet Jason," Vern complained from the front of one long canoe.

"Damn flies are biting my face off!" Jason cried.

"Put your net on Jason!" I yelled to the idiot and he set his pack down to rummage.

It took us two hours for that first portage, and every male was heaving and ready to vomit.

"You guys had better take a break and consider what you're going to do to be in better shape when you come back next year," I suggested.

Autumn and Spring helped me to get them cool water.

We had a long day, but most of the rest was on the water, running swifts and avoiding a few fallen trees.

I kept one of the ladies in front, to warn the rest of us about sweepers. They are both good canoeists, and they keep their eyes ahead at all times. Often you need to see a hazard over a hundred yards ahead, if you're going to avoid it. There isn't always a convenient edie to give you an easy escape. We also don't wear our helmets unless we are in real whitewater conditions. Our quick inflate vests need only a pull on a cord or a heavy strike on the breastplate to cause it to inflate.

Every canoe has bailing buckets and throw lines at both ends, which gives an added layer of security.

We got to our next trail just before midday, and we needed to get to our camp before dark, so I figured I'd hurry them up a bit.

"Any man that carries his load the entire 1000 yards without a break, gets their choice of a sex slave for one half hour," I enticed them. I was willing to serve two halves if need be.

Twenty Five minutes later we were back on the water, and our crew was smiling like that cat that ate the canary. One canoe had fallen, but I did not count it as a rest, so there would be a lot of fucking going on to start our next camp.

"I don't know about you guys, but I would sure love to have my dick sucked right away," Jason ordered, as we got to the camp.

I got on my knees myself, to show them how I lead by example. Jason was not shy, pulling his cock out over his swimsuit. I pulled them to the ground before pulling it into my mouth. My two associates got on their knees in front of Oboy - Vern and Ramon, but poor Simon had to wait for his turn. He was very sporting about it though, as he got set to put up a tent. I pulled my mouth off my guy just long enough to ask him to put the food barrel up first, you don't want to do it in the dark.

Autumn won the cock sucking challenge, bringing her guy to a happy conclusion after only 8 minutes, but he was not letting her go. He dug into her nest, to get the most stimulation to get his cock stiff again. Summer finished next, and they too dropped into a 69.

Finally Jason let out a war cry and pulled out to pump his jiz on my face. I took two steps back, and dove into the water for a cleanup, so Jason joined me for some cuddles and splashes and overall fun. He pounded into me, right there on the shoreline.

Thirty minutes later, as I ground into Jason, I asked Simon who he was going to choose.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers