Canoe Soo 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you and Summer for a half hour, Bitch, and I won't take no for an answer!

He might have seen a bit of a smile on my face, but I finished Jason with some hard twerping of my cootch onto his pulsing cock.

My own juices were dripping down my leg as I approached Simon.

"Which end is mine, Master?" I asked my next lover.

"You ride my face. I want Summer to ride my pole," Simon decreed.

I dutifully straddled Simon's face, giving him plenty of room to catch his breath. I expected my associate to do more of the riding, but I wasn't going to give her instructions.

Simon grabbed my ass in his eager hands. He was no weightlifter, but he made up for it with exuberance. He had me cumming in short order so I reached forward naturally and found myself holding Summer's breasts as she rose and fell on Simon's cock.

We leaned towards each other, exchanging pinches and squeezes. She was not smiling. She actually looked like she was searching for something.

When she found it, she closed her eyes and pulsed her body, while Simon drove his hips up and into her waiting pussy.

I shuttered into my own orgasm.

I saw that Summer had not used a condom. She went directly to Simon's head and pushed herself down onto his open mouth, letting him take his own load of cum! It was so fucking hot that I wanted some myself!

I jumped in to get Simon hard again, he only had 15 minutes or so, but we were not going to hold a stopwatch, if he could still perform. It took a full minute for me to even think that there was any hope, but I could feel his blood returning after 5 minutes of gentle probing. Soon he pumped his final load of the conquest into my greedy vagina, then I dropped it into his mouth. It was very sexy.

We watched the stars that night, while nestled boy, girl, boy, girl. Hands and lips eventually found willing partners and we headed off for the tents to continue with some great sex. With a new crew it was always like a honeymoon. Lusty and lecherous. The first two days was about enjoying our sexual freedom, and the beauty of the North.

The next morning Ramon was pumping into my snatch from behind as we lay on our knapsacks. His hands were squeezing my breasts and pinching my nibs while he nuzzled my neck.

"I smell bacon Ray, can you pick it up a little?" I asked my steady fucker. His pace picked up immediately, as did the squeezing.

"FUCK!!!" he yelled as he pumped his jizz into my grasping pussy.

"Coffee?" he whispered, as his thrusts got slower and less deep.

"Tell Simon that I need him," I instructed Ramon, and he showed that he was not offended, by pinching my nipple and kissing me on the lips.

"Simon will be here in a jiffy my queen," Ramon promised.

Simon enjoyed another eye opener, while Ramon got me some coffee, and the last of the bacon.

"We need to make it as far as Shelly's Falls, Gentlemen, so let's get moving," I barked to my crew as I enjoyed my coffee. They jumped to it, while the three of us ladies watched our team with pride.

"You have to work on their white water skills today, ladies," I instructed my coworkers. "They will need spotting for even the easiest sections until they have more skill."

The morning was a bit cool, so it was time to put our shirts back on. This helped to get their attention on the actual strokes that they would need to learn, like the cross draw and the brace. With no dangling mammaries, they paid more attention to the technique.

I got in my own boat for a complete demonstration of the proper form.

"First, you need to get off of the seat!" I said, as I slipped my feet back under the cedar bows of my canoe seat, bringing my knees to where my feet had been. I shifted my weight forward so that 70 percent of me was over my knees. One third of my body was still resting on the edge of my seat, but that would change as I paddled.

With a modest stroke, I don't shift my weight at all. I hold the boat with the pressure of my thighs, combined with the upward lift of my feet into the seat. With this gripping of the canoe, I can reach well out over the gunnels to pull water to me for a draw or a cross draw, or I can push the water out, in a levering action, to push the rear of my canoe to the right or left, without advancing.

With a two man canoe it is slightly different, especially for the bowman. Here you only direct the canoe during whitewater, and we encourage communication between the two, with the rear paddler usually calling out for one maneuver or another. The bowman can change the direction faster than at the stern, but a conflicting move from the rear could cause them to T-bone on the very rock that they were trying to avoid.

"The J stroke should be the only thing that you need while on a flat lake," I instructed my crew as we moved along a quiet stretch of flatwater.

"The Sternman should be controlling direction during a lake cross, keeping the bow pointed right at your objective, unless there is a chop, or wave action that prevents a direct assault. I could not demonstrate a chop of course, but I'm sure that they would meet just such a challenge on this lake filled route.

"Oh, don't forget, you will never beat me if you don't use your whole body, and that takes training." I showed them how far forward I could lean, with my feet securing me under the seat I could reach well forward, even moving my shorter craft to the right with a left hand sweep.

"I'm sure that you will try this over the next week, but go slow, or you will pull a muscle that your body didn't even know you had! The core muscles are the key gentlemen. If you get yourself a six-pack chest, you might beat me next year, to get that blowjob, but no one has beaten me...yet."

Our first real whitewater challenge emptied both of their canoes, but I had both Whitefeather women stationed below the rapids, to help get them back into their canoes. I paddled alongside them, to find their weaknesses.

"You should see the deeper V to the right of that rock, Simon," I yelled, to be heard over the roar of the rapids. "Vern, baby! You've got to lean further over to pull that water towards you harder, if you're going to affect the direction fast enough to miss that boulder!" That command was a bit slow, and they turned backwards when the current pinned them for a second time against the rock that hundreds of thousands of tons of water had yet to move.

"Okay, don't panic, this will sometimes happen guys, and you've got to learn to just keep paddling and let the stern man direct the boat the best he can, until you can spin back around.

They didn't last much longer, and over they went.

"Just keep your feet forward, and try to stay high in the current," I shouted.

The very idea of a class one rapid, revolves around there being a simple path, that the current will naturally bring you to. They safely floated around the larger rocks and into the ropes that their guides had thrown across the water.

They grabbed their own throw ropes and started pulling themselves and their cargo into the shallows, to regroup and bail out their canoe.

"You make it look effortless, Loren!" Vern complimented me as I pulled into the backwater edie.

"It only takes a thousand hours to make you competent at anything, Vern, and I have much more than a thousand hours on my knees." I realized how that made me sound like a whore, but if the shoe fits..."

Neither canoe dumped in the second set of rapids, so I felt like we had accomplished something. Of course, that is when someone flips during a simple exit of their canoe at a portage. If it's a customer, we rush to their aid. If it's a guide, we just laugh!

At the next portage my foot slipped off of the rotting wet log that I was standing on, and I slipped into a muddy muck that wanted to swallow me whole. My trusty paddle, Chuck, was my one saving move. He stayed on the surface, keeping me from going completely under in the quagmire of loose soil, rotting leaves and tree bark.

Chuck is the name I gave my paddle 6 years ago, when Charlie Whitefeather gave him to me. Chuck is a medium flex, broad flat blade.

I never went on the water without him. While others have learned that a double kayak paddle makes for easier travel when going against the current, I still cling to the old ways. My two associates also use a single blade, for now. I planned on taking them to Ecuador at the end of the season, to teach them kayaking on the Amazon floodplain. There they will use a double blade. I was wondering what the gentle men of Ecuador would think of these wild women, when their lusty young bodies needed to fuck. Our lawyer was working on getting them passports, and he says that we can claim the trip as a Professional Development Expense on our Company taxes.

Day four always brings a pause to the vigorous sex. It's as if they have to regenerate their fluids. We push lots of water into our men, hoping that the hydration will bring a return to their labido's.

No morning wood? I said to myself as I smelled the bacon and coffee. I dragged myself out of my cocoon-shaped sleeping bag, and decided to have my meal wearing my thong alone.

I could see their nervous lust, as they licked their lips and stared at my body.

The twins were more demanding than me, as they mounted their men, and rocked themselves into an orgasm, as if they were masturbating. The men got hard enough to need their own release, so they simply traded off, and had another fuck!

I heard one of them cry, "Oboy, Oboy, go go go," and I knew that Vernon's new nickname was now a badge of honor for him.

I ordered my two slackers to break camp, and I was a little disappointed when they followed my instructions, instead of taking me for a fuck. I had to wonder if I was losing it? Or are young people just not as lusty as past generations. When I guide a couple of men in their 40's, they never fail to satisfy.

We had a good day, traveling well beyond the target campsite, as the weather was perfect, and the breeze was from behind.

Tarps were used to make sails and we sailed through the long lake that we were planning to camp on. It was still early, so we took the portage in one pass, marking the first time for that, as the weight of our food diminished.

We climbed high enough on one portage that we could see the entire valley laid out ahead. The river was a ribbon, moving from the Southwest to the Northeast, but meandering back and forth to extend a 10 km valley to a 25 km paddle. We didn't want to camp in the lowlands, so we finally made camp on the portage, at a beautiful lookout point. We were on a cliff that jutted out to the North, allowing a great view of the sunset, and a modest sunrise view, as the sun would hit the valley well before it got to us.

With two tents up, we ate our dinner while watching the sun set. There were otters playing in the river, and a pair of hawks searched for a mole or a rabbit in the fading light.

I sat in Simon's arms, letting him enjoy my naked breasts, while the twins had seen enough, and they grabbed two of their charges for some bedtime fun. I was left with Simon and Ramon to keep me warm and safe from the wolves.

The sisters had taken their victims to one of the tents, probably so they could trade off. It left us the other tent, and the extra room for a fun threesome. I sucked on Ramon, while Simon drove his pickle into my gaping pussy. Simon played with my fun bags while he pumped into me. Ramon watched our fucking, while he let me suck and hand pump his cock into my eager mouth. Simon came first, so I stopped administering to Ramon, wanting his cock in my vagina to finish what Simon had started.

He did not let me down. I cried out in orgasmic bliss and triggered Ramon's cum face and enthusiastic pounding.

When I woke up, I was still in Simon's arms. It was a bit chilly, so I pulled his arms up to cover my breasts. He may have been awake already, but he started to squeeze and pinch my nibs right away, and soon I had flipped over to give him a chance to pump his eager cock into my lustful cootch.

Ramon must have gotten up to pee, or he was hungry, so the morning sex was over. I could have used more, and I pined for the day when I can just guide two horny men, and they would have to satisfy themselves with my body alone. The thought of two men pounding into me for an hour or two made me horny, but breakfast was a close second on my mind, so I suppressed my carnal nature, and went to find food.

Breakfast was porridge and bacon. Bacon comes cooked and vacuum packed, so it needs no refrigeration, and we can always push some more into a full food barrel. Who doesn't love bacon?

"I see that we are ahead of schedule," I told my weary crew.

"Let's go slow today and finish early," I suggested, and their body language gave me the answer.

I had them kneeling in their canoes now, trying to learn the Northern way of paddling.

"The water on my legs will keep me cooler I think," Vernon announced.

"Wait until you feel it after a long portage," I suggested. "Your legs will thank you."

They did their first rapids with the new stance and they all loved it.

"Being just that bit lower makes it much less tippy," Simon related with a smile.

Of course their knees got tired, so I suggested that they sit back up for the easy stretches. Once your body is used to adjusting your weight regularly, to move the burden from your butt, to your thighs, then to your knees and back to your butt, you don't have to shift back and forth to the seat. I just stay in place.

"Now the stern paddler should be working on keeping his boat perfectly straight, to get to your target as quickly as possible. The bowman can try pulling the boat off line, but it takes far less effort in the front to completely change the line of your boat.

The men in the bow tried the swift change of direction, and their counterpart in the back, would work swiftly to redirect the craft to its new heading.

We kept it casual as we crossed into the next river, and the current got much faster as the flow was condensed from a lake to a channel.

We knew this section to be safe and deep, but the sweeper caught us all off guard.

A sweeper is a fallen tree that partially or fully blocks the surface, but not the flow. Sometimes, even the canoe won't pass, until it capsizes, takes in water and finally it goes under. Of course, that is not something that we want.

"Hard back edie Left! Screamed Autumn. She would be embarrassed that she hadn't been as far ahead as she should have been.

The females would have no problem, but our patrons were not in their kneeling position, and they were not as mentally prepared as we were for a sudden change in direction.

I watched, as both helmsmen moved onto their knees and dug deep for the best leverage that they could get. Unfortunately they were both on the wrong side for this maneuver. It sent their bow to their left, which seems like the right answer, but it also causes the rear to be grabbed by the current, and they will quickly be aiming for the shore, but the current will be far too much, and they would be swept under the tree.

I rammed their canoe in the bow, and pushed them hard towards shore.

"Everyone on the right side!" I yelled and they complied swiftly, but it was too late for my craft.

I just had time to press myself under the seat and tip my bow under the trunk of the tree.

The current quickly pushed me down and under the tree, where I was wedged for about ten minutes. Then I felt the boat being shifted and I finally popped out the other side!

I heard cheering as the crew saw that I was fine. Having released me safely, the two Cree warrior women ran back to their four canoes. Vernon was struggling to keep them from following me under the fallen tree.

To me, it was the point where I knew that I had chosen well with these two women. They were born leaders.

We limped along until the next campsite, but we were in shock, so we called for camp and the last of the booze was broken out. It was about time we stopped carrying it anyway!

My team made love to me, like I had almost been lost. Like I was a hero and they needed to satisfy me in whatever way I desired. They needed me ready for the next 'supergirl' moment.

"God! I need a break, boys!" I could hardly believe that I was admitting that I had enjoyed too many orgasms!

"Water! Someone get me some water!" I insisted as I pulled myself from the tent.

The twins were sitting there with giant smiles.

"One of your slaves will get it, Loren, Queen of the Cedars," Summer announced, then they both broke into laughter.

I saw Jason scurry down to the shore with a filter system. I knew that fresh water was coming.

The two women had more to say.

"We are not impressed with how slowly these customers learn," Autumn complained. "We are not convinced that this is the right work for us," she finished.

"I perfectly understand, my sisters, but I think that you are missing the bigger picture," I responded. "These men are going to come back next year in better shape, and they will never have to be told about the J stroke or how to cross draw or how to put up a tent or chop wood. That part of your job is done! But they will be back, year after year, and they will not need any instruction, but they will still pay for your company, and we can still have great adventures as we move them to more challenging routes."

"Give it the full week, please, and then I will set you loose with the next group, and this is their second year, so you will be able to see the difference, I assure you!" Oh how I hoped that they would stay!

The girls looked at each other, then they were of one mind.

"We promised you the whole season, Loren, and I assure you that we will not leave you stranded." Autumn started, but Summer finished.

"We will also need to see how well they tip."

I was sure that two of our patrons were listening at the entrance of the tent.

"For this trip, it is all yours, my sisters. That is how badly I want you."

These women are not dummies. I felt like I had just been outnegotiated, but they both laughed and moved quickly into the tent, where they hoped to find horny men.

The next two days went by fast, as we taught our charges how to work as a team. They failed so often that they were at least well skilled in bailing and returning to the battle. They never gave up, and they still enjoyed the soft touches and frantic pumping from their Native guides, and me.

As usual, our second last day we stayed mostly naked, not having to be modest around well known lovers. Had it been cold, we would have covered up, but nakedness made the love more handy, and the men were just taking it whenever or wherever they wanted it.

"I wonder if they traveled like this a thousand years ago?" Simon wondered out loud.

"Why would they not?" Summer challenged. "They wanted to make babies, and enjoy life!"

"You ladies are on the pill though, right?" Vernon asked a little nervously.

"Oboy!" we all whooped and laughed. The ladies were on the same injections that I have used for the last two years. Babies were very unlikely.

I let the silence go too long, but we let them know that they would not be leaving 'baby momma's' when they go back to their normal lives.

"Who is going to apply to come back next year?" I asked as we sat around the campfire.

"Apply?" someone asked out loud.

"Well, you know that we have a backlog of applicants, so we get to choose who gets to ride with us next year," I informed our wide eyed novice campers. Using the word 'ride' was me deliberately pointing out that we are so much more than Guides.

"We will probably be considering how you have improved your fitness, or how well you tipped us for our complete service, so you are sure to have an edge on the new people. Don't even worry about it," I gave it to them like it was. Our trip was more expensive, yet we still expected an acknowledgement that we were really worth it.