Canoe Soo 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget music, Loren," Autumn brightened up the conversation. "I want the guys that can play a guitar, or at least a harmonica. You should put that as a discount for prospective trippers."

This instantly brightened my mood.

Autumn was talking about the kind of man she hoped to travel with next year! Yeah!

The final day we had to cover our tits, as we would be arriving at the docks of Fort Albany. There would be children, and mothers.

We had to do one final portage, from the dock to the loading ramp of the train. The empty food barrel made it much easier. We all ate at Moe's, and he even broke out a case of beer, since he had internet service, he was able to accept a big bonus on that rare and expensive two-four, and he could order more from his cousin arriving on the next train.

"Where to next, ladies?" Simon asked and the others listened up too.

"Well, these two Minx are going down the Churchill River with my four favorite Electrical Engineers from Boston," I informed them all. "As for me. I'm taking two Newbies on an easy trek from Prescott to Simon's Landing.

"So you will be taking on two strangers, Loren?" Jordan wondered in a concerned voice.

The twins tittered at the question.

"Do you think that Loren should fear anyone in the land she knows so well?" Autumn asked. No Native man would want to cross her," she complimented me.

"Yes, Loren, we will teach these men," Summer confided to me. "We will guide these men again, if they would have us?"

"We will apply just as soon as we can, Summer Whitefeather," Vernon heartily replied. I hope that we can see you next year, and I promise that I will be in better shape, and I'll learn to whistle or something, whatever it takes."

I had to smile as I jumped on the train with my two Associates. The men had plane tickets, with the first stop Sudbury, then on a bigger plane to get to Toronto and then home. It would be over 12 hours in planes and airports, but they were dying to come back!

"What do those guys do for a living?" Summer cried as she found cell reception.

"They are software developers, I think, though don't ask me what that means," I responded. "They just dropped us a thousand dollar bonus and another K as a deposit for next year, so I just sent them a confirmation, and asked them to get back on the scheduling asap."

"Great! Summer replied. I liked the way Oboy could make me sing!"

We all laughed, as the train chugged towards our next conquests.