Canoe Soo Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They really impressed me when Zeek grabbed his mom and dad's dirty dishes and Cooper took mine and the empty serving dish, without being told.

"These boys are getting a great education up here," I reasoned. "And they are becoming true gentlemen like their father."

Art just smiled.

I went to my cabin to make sure that I was set up for the night and I brushed to get some of the meat from between my teeth. They had improved the cabins to have hot water and a private shower. Not so rustic anymore, I thought.

The last time that I was here, the boys were only 7 and 8, so we slept in a tent while my parents took their one cabin. Art had hired two men to help build the other two cabins, and he worked as the contractor. I could see the craftsmanship in the rails and cabinets, but the running water and electricity worked too.

We packed it in early up here, though we did stare at the stars for a little while. I really would have enjoyed a puff, but I didn't know if it would be acceptable, so I left my stash in the cabin when I came out to their bonfire.

"The boys are in their bunky, Loren. They said to tell you g'night for them." She smiled, and I know she was thinking about how I was affecting her adolescent sons. "Art has a little something that he smokes in his pipe, but we didn't know if you indulge or not?" she said.

I had to laugh. Pierre Trudeau had at least gotten that one right, when he finally legalized marijuana in Canada.

"I certainly do indulge!" I said. "It travels a lot lighter than whiskey and the container is seldom affected when you drop it."

Art didn't say a thing, he just passed his pipe to me.

Everyone was tired so we soon broke it up and Chas walked me back to the cabin while Art put out the fire.

When we got to my door Chas took my hand.

"If you want a little company..." she paused to give me a chance to make an excuse, but when I just smiled she continued. "I would love to watch Art make you cum." She said cummm so quietly and provocatively.

My clit was pulsing, just thinking about that rugged man fucking me.

"The bed isn't big enough for three?" I asked, as a question.

"We could use our bed," Chas said quietly. "We've done four, but three is very comfortable," she purred.

We continued on to the main lodge, hand in hand.

I have had some experience with a woman, so I know that I prefer a cock, but everyone has lips and fingers and tongues, so I am just happy to have enthusiasm in my bed. No labels needed.

"Let me get a fire going, while we wait for Art. He always double-checks the perimeter. Trust, but confirm, is our teaching technique," she explained as she put some kindling over birch bark in the fireplace.

Their luxurious bedroom was the original structure that was built in 1921. They had purchased the cabin and took 2 years to build the rest of the lodge, which gave all of the lake views to the great-room and dining room, but they still had the privacy, since all of the guests used their cabins at night.

When Art came in he stared at me for at least a minute.

"Are you sure about this, Loren? I am old enough to be your father?" he quietly asked.

"Ah, but you are not so old, and I don't judge people by silly standards like that!" I proclaimed. "My parents raised me to enjoy life and to be responsible for my actions, and that's all that I expect from my lovers."

He started to unbutton his heavy shirt, so I pulled my shirt over my head and looked for a place to put it.

Art stepped forward and took it, and threw it on a comfy looking chair without looking away from my tits.

"Wow, you got your mom's jugs all right!" Chas announced.

I turned to her, wondering if they had ever partnered with my parents, but she didn't confirm or deny with the expression on her face.

Art reached over with both hands and cupped my breasts so gently.

"It's great to watch Art with a pair of cupcakes like those," Chas claimed.

I looked over at Chas and she had her work pants off and one hand was down her undies, while the other hand played with a nipple.

"Do you mind if I take off your shorts Loren," Art quietly asked. His deference to my desires was certainly not necessary.

"Please do," I responded with my breath catching. My arousal would become obvious when he got my shorts off, but he could already see how swollen my nipples were.

Art got on his knees and pulled my bike shorts down. I could feel his breath on my shaved labia. He reached in and parted my labia and stretched me so that my inner lips parted for him, and he could see my entire womanhood spread before him.

"Come see this Hun," he summoned Chas. "She is so wet!" he marveled.

I felt a twinge of humiliation as I was presented to another person like a commodity.

"Wow. What does she taste like? You better find out now, cause it's probably going to be different after she cums," Chas suggested.

Art leaned in and pushed his tongue deep into my cunt. I could feel him fill me up as the thicker part pushed in and the tip started to thrash about like it was a mixing tool.

"I said have a taste! You pig. You don't want to make her cum before I have a taste, do you? Loren, you don't mind if I have a taste do you?" Chas inquired.

"No...uh, um, I mean yes, you can have a taste, Chas but you will have to do it soon, uh,..." I was worried that I would have an orgasm now.

Art pulled back right away and smacked his lips like he was doing a wine tasting.

"A bit salty, but cum free I think," he pondered.

Chas pushed her smaller tongue into me and ran it up and down the slit, about an inch and a half inside of me. After a few passes she stopped at my clit and started to lap at it. I thought I was aroused before, but now I was really aching, with a need for an orgasm!

"Don't forget to taste," Art warned his feline wife.

Char stopped strumming me and I was able to get my breath.

"Cooper must have worn a rubber," Chas decided, then had another lick. "I think she came though. Did you masturbate, or did you ride your pilot's cock?" Chas challenged me.

"Yes, there was a condom," I revealed, "and yes I masturbated for him, and yes I rode his cock to two more orgasms," I revealed to my new fuck-friends.

Art positioned me, standing between the two of them, with Chas kneeling before and him behind my naked body. Art pushed into my ass with his tongue, again going for depth. Chas watched my reaction, then when she was satisfied that I was being pleasured, she dove in for her own devilish enjoyment.

Art started to thrust in and out, with his lips and face tapping into my butt cheeks with every thrust. He kept my ass cheeks spread to enable him to go deep.

Chas went back to a hard strumming of my clit.

A climax hit me hard, but I didn't want to shout out for fear that the boys would come running.

"Oh God, Oh God, uh uh uh," I let the joy wash over me as these two loving friends brought me into a great orgasm. They didn't stop too soon either so I really had a chance to come down and regain my breath.

I hadn't even noticed when I took my own breasts in my hands and started to pinch my nipples, but there they were. Then I realized that they hadn't stopped working on me. Now Art had pulled back and was licking the pucker ring, while Chas gave me kitten licks on the labia and my vagina lips.

"Should we hit the sack?" I asked, meekly.

"Switch?" Chas asked.

Art whipped me around, using my hips as handles.

"How did the taste change, Chas?" he asked his wife, but she was already deep in my bum and driving me crazy.

Art didn't wait for the answer, and he wanted to make me cum too, so he tried his magic on me next.

It was like I was impaled on two mouths! They just kept working on me, so I relaxed and enjoyed their exuberance. I lightly rubbed my fingers on my extended nipples and concentrated on my breathing.

It took an extra five minutes, but they don't watch t.v. up here, so they are used to long lovemaking sessions, just how I like it. My second orgasm was inevitable, and I knew that I had more in store for the next hour or more.

When they finally lay me on their bed I still hadn't even seen Art's cock. Chas had me raise my legs up so that she could watch her husband's cock enter me for the first time.

He kept his weight on his knees as he tapped the head of his cock on my mound, causing me to squirm. The two orgasms made me sensitive to my labia, but I was also very moist with my own juices and theirs coating me inside and out.

Art pushed into me, and I was glad to find that he had a fat cock, if not terribly long. He had no belly to get in the way, and neither did I, so his pelvis slapped into my labia firmly.

I let out a cry of pleasure and turned to find Chas was studying my face.

"He still does that to me every time," she whispered.

Art started slow, keeping his weight off of me it was easy for him to plunge the 4 inches, keeping the head engaged in his target.

Chas kissed me passionately and her hands went to my breasts.

I tried to reach her pussy with my right hand, but she was stretched out too far. Her lips left mine and she kissed down to my bouncing breasts.

She kissed the underside while pushing them towards my face.

"Let me taste you Chas," I insisted.

She stood up and positioned her feet on either side of my head, facing her husband. Then she dropped to her knees and leaned into her man while lowering her hairy bush to my face.

I didn't expect her to shave her pussy, and I certainly knew where the lady parts were, so I dove right in and found her clit swollen and extended. I started with a few full strokes, from the clit to the tang, but realizing the sensitivity of the clit I quickly concentrated on that magic nerve. My hands were free to spread her pussy and her ass cheeks.

She was moaning and nearing bliss, when Art lifted her face to his and he kissed her while putting his hands on her cute but small breasts. He obviously knew his way around her breasts, and she started to cum, lifting away from my tongue, but I lifted my face and followed her movements, to continue her climax. Art pushed her back, and she undulated between us, making moans and panting with ecstasy.

Art was a gentleman, but he could not contain himself and wait for my release, but I forgave him, knowing that they would not leave me hanging.

Art started to cum and his wife had her tongue thrashing in his mouth while he played with her nipples.

"Huh. Huh. Huh. Oh yes. OH UH UH!" He made more noise than either of the ladies, but I could forgive him as he kept going for the extra five minutes that I needed to have another spirited release of joy.

I couldn't take a chance that we would fall asleep, and I was tired from a long day, so I slipped out of their bed soon after.

"Can you break up that fire, Hun?" Chas called over. "I don't think we'll need it for warmth."

I used their fireplace tools to push the sticks apart and dampened the influx pipe to starve the fire of air. They were starting to fuck and I watched them for a few minutes, then I grabbed my clothes and headed for my own cabin. The day had given me some nice memories, but I was still apprehensive of my next 7 days.

I woke to the dogs barking, then realized the sun was bright enough that it could be noon. I hadn't showered last night, so I enjoyed their warm water for a long hot shower. I didn't expect to get a return invite to the Simpson bedroom, not with the other couple and my clients in the cabins, only 50 yards away.

"The men are gone fishing, Loren," Char called to me as I came into their modern Lodge kitchen. "We have the Pearson's coming in this morning, so I couldn't go with them."

She was made for this lifestyle, just like me.

"How is the fishing from here to the Fort?" I asked as I filled my cup with a strong coffee, then added a spoon full of powdered milk.

"It's been good, but you won't be able to troll much, the water level is low in September, so you're going to be facing Class 2 technical rapids and at least 50 portages," she advised me.

"I have the notes and maps that you sent me, and I've talked to a few of Charlie's nephews who travel through here every year," I responded. "These two Professors from the Sioux Forestry College are in good shape, and they respect the land, so I think we will have a good trip."

"The question is, will they expect to get laid?" Chas delivered the problem in its basest form.

I just nodded my head.

"It's like I'm on my first date," I sighed.

The Pearson's flew in just before noon, but it wasn't Cooper flying, and the old pilot didn't say more than hey, before he was back in the air. The Pearson's had extra packages for the Lodge, since they were still open till after the American Thanksgiving. The lake would be frozen soon after that.

Our new guests were in their forties just like the proprietors of the establishment. Connie had her top off just as soon as the plane was gone.

"You said you were going to let them out this year, and you did!" Connie declared joyously.

"They are fine looking specimens too," Carl Pearson energetically offered his opinion.

We were introduced, and no one asked me why my tits were still covered. I wanted to let them fly. It was a nice day, and no bugs... but I still wasn't comfortable with the boys, at their age.

I helped to get the luggage and supplies up to the cabin and the lodge, then I became the bartender, and went to get three homemade beers and an ice water for me.

When I came out on the front deck, I found Chas giving a blow job to Carl, while Connie sat back and watched.

"We are on lookout duty," Connie said and took two of the glasses from my tray. "Oh, I hope you don't mind Loren, but I don't have an interest in women, though I do like to watch sometimes. Of course I'm going to be sopping wet to get Art's fat cock hammering into me," she detailed her desire to me without the slightest idea of who I was.

Then she took my hand.

"Oh, don't worry girl, Chas told me about last night, so I know that you are not shocked."

She looked me right in the eye, so I smiled.

"Hi Connie, do you know if they do this with everyone, or is it..." I didn't want to offend anyone, especially since I fucked every one of my clients this year. Well, so far anyway.

"You'll have to ask them that one, sugar. We just keep it away from the kids. Outside of that, I guess it's none of my business?" she said, in a perfect response. One that I should consider. It just wasn't my business.

It wasn't the right time for fishing, or I would have gone out myself. The guys must have traveled to the other end of the lake and fished in the rapids, where the fish are hungry all of the time.

I grabbed my lightweight canoe. It is only 14 feet long, and it's made of a carbon composite to make it very strong and incredibly light. Mine is only 43 pounds so I had no problem swinging it off of the yolks that it sat on, then onto my shoulders for the short walk down the dock. I paused to pull Charlie off of the paddle rack.

On the water is where I feel at peace. A late summer paddle on a flat lake is the best form of therapy for me. My knees are on the bottom of the canoe, pressed against the skin of my vessel, like a jockey riding his stead. I can feel the warmth of the lake and the movement of the water under me. Having no cargo, the sides ride high, and are more easily influenced by a heavy breeze. The seat is positioned in the optimum position for a cargo of 45 to 50 pounds, so I need to stay further forward to keep the bow down. I paddle with my body high over my knees. My feet under the seat allows me to lean far forward if I want or need to.

With my paddle on the left, and a breeze from the right, it makes life easier to let the bow ride a bit higher, so the wind keeps me naturally straight without having to waste energy in the J stroke. Few people know the intricacies of the canoe as well as I do.

I accelerate swiftly as a self test. I am trying to hit just the right lean and just the smallest amount of side thrust at the end of each long stroke, while still moving in a straight line.

I heard a plane overhead, and moved to hug the shore even closer, so the pilot wouldn't worry about me crossing at the worst possible moment. It was certain to be my clients from Sudbury, but I was sure that they would be received by Chas and the Pearson's. I would see them at dinner.

I was just warming up, when I saw the Lodge boat coming from the far end of the long narrow lake. Art slowed and came over towards my little vessel. The 18 ft. flat-bottom aluminum fishing boat had twin 75's on the back and a rack to put canoes or other equipment above the occupants heads if they sat. They had a 16 ft canoe strapped onto the rack and it was wet, so I knew they had paddled upstream after the rapids that empty into Lake Lancaster.

"How was the fishing," I yelled over the idling engines. They know the area too well to get skunked.

"We will be eating Pickerel tonight," Art explained as soon as he cut the ignition. "The boys want to race you in, are you up to the challenge?" Art asked and smiled.

"Have you guys been practicing?" I asked. "You know I won't let you win."

"We have been practicing," Zeek admitted.

"We can beat dad," Casper bragged.

"Well then, what is the wager?" I felt confident that I could beat Art, but it might be close with two against one. The trick is that they have to work together, so it was not a sure thing for me.

"We will carry your canoe and gear on your first portage tomorrow if you win," Zeek explained.

"Can I tell her what we get when we win?" Casper was very anxious and sure of his team.

"No. Loren gets to decide what she is willing to put up as her side of the bet." Zeek maturely pointed out.

I thought about deferring to Casper, but then I realized that I only had one thing that these boys would want.

"If you win, then I will go topless until we leave tomorrow," I pledged. I saw Art's eyebrows shoot up, but he only smiled.

"That's a bet," both boys spouted at the same time.

Dad just sat there while his industrious sons unstrapped the canoe and easily flipped it into the water.

Their boat was an old fiberglass one that weighed about a hundred pounds, and their life jackets were also blocky and old. Mine was a sleek, fast inflate emergency flotation device, which was not in my way at all.

Zeek took to the back, and positioned my craft on the opposite side of the motor boat to let Art start the race. The first team to the dock would be the winner.

We had about 2 kilometers to travel, which I expected to cover in less than 12 minutes.

"Don't go like wild men," I heard Art coaching his sons. You have a moderate distance, but Loren's many racing wins have all come in long distance marathons, so I think you have a chance," he suggested.

Their dad was right. I have won a few marathons in Ontario and Michigan, but they were all 20 and 50 km. races with multiple portages and they were divided into age groups and sexes, so this would be a very different test.

"Get Ready! Get Set! Go!" Art cried out.

My paddle was already poised to break the surface and I dug deeply into the calm water.

Zeek started with a cadence.

"Stroke, stroke, stroke," he called out, while his brother extended himself quite nicely to get a longer stroke.

I was not pulling my hardest, but I knew that I had lots of time, so I stayed on their left and let them have half a boat of lead.

Casper looked over his left shoulder and saw the slight lead.

"We are winning," he called out, but he didn't miss a stroke.

I pushed myself forward so that I could make a longer stroke. I reached Charlie two feet further up the canoe and sat back as I pulled the water past my hips and into a slight but strong J. Keeping the same tempo meant that I had to pull faster, taking a lot of strain on my shoulders, hips and thighs. There is no better workout, in my humble opinion. My hands and wrists were working too and my core muscles were getting a good test.