Canoe Soo Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are only tits, son," Izzy admonished them with a tiny bit of authority in his voice. "You are just getting to be old enough to realize how beautiful and powerful girls are, but you had better learn to give all women respect, so avert your eyes if you aren't man enough to keep your head and your balance."

Casper looked down at the water, but Zeek looked over at me, smiled and nodded, like a gentleman.

I teared up a little, but I hid it by striking out ahead of them all. I raised up high on my knees, knowing that would bring my stunning ass into view, but fuck it. I'm a woman! Hear me roar!

They followed me the whole way, but it was only a half hour before we were picking up canoes and equipment.

The boys pulled their canoe up high and out of the way, while I picked up my pack and Charlie, leaving my canoe for my slaves to handle.

Zeek took it himself, while Casper took the food barrel and the camp pack.

My customers still had to handle their own canoes and a light pack each, but we were all in high spirits as we set out on our long portage.

All four of them stayed considerate and didn't stare at me, though I still felt odd. I stayed ahead of them most of the way, having only my canoe on a wide open trail and no wind or rain.

I put my prize into the shallows and rested Charlie on my seat while I turned to see how my charges were doing.

Izzy had taken a rest at the halfway point, but Peter was close behind, though he was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. Zeek must have stopped to help his brother with the food barrel, which was always the heaviest at the start of a trip, but they had kept moving and were only 100 yards back.

As they settled their packs down on the shore next to the canoes, they stood and stared at me for just a minute.

Finally Zeek walked up to me and offered his hand.

"I hope I meet a girl like you someday Loren," he said as he shook my hand. His brother moved in behind him and though I felt like giving the younger one a hug, it might have been a bit too awkward, so I shook his hand too.

"Catch you next year Loren," Casper said while looking me right in the eyes like his father would.

They did look over their shoulder a few times, especially as they passed Isador. They offered him help and he shooed them away, having too much pride to get any more help from the two youths. They gave us a last wave at the top of the rise, then ran back toward home.

"Those are not just two lucky young men," Isador said, while puffing and setting down his burden. "They are also two deserving young men and I expect that they will make this world a better place," he sagely summed up my own feelings.

The first section was fast water, but no rapids. We moved swiftly, gobbling up the distance until we came to a sweeper. A sweeper is a downed tree that will sweep you out of your canoe and ruin your day if you're not careful. People have drowned when being surprised by a tree in fast water. You can be swept into more undergrowth and get trapped underwater, with the current pushing you into your watery grave. I was in the lead and immediately determined that we had to eddy out right, so I shouted my command, and took an extra second to indicate the escape direction with my blade.

I hit the water on the right of the canoe back-paddling furiously to lose velocity and side-slip to the slower water on the starboard side. I could not look at my friends, trusting them to be able to maneuver as quickly as I could. I didn't look until I knew that I was safe, then I turned to see that they easily followed me. The extra 5 seconds of warning had given them an easy chore compared to mine.

We took 5 minutes to get our craft around the obstacle, then we were back at it for only 20 minutes before we got to our second portage of the day.

This time we had no extra help, so I expected that one or two of us would have to double carry until the food barrel was lighter. We only had one extra paddle for the three of us, but I decided that we needed two tents, so we had to leave two canoes while we moved all of the gear. My plan was for our senior man to prepare our lunch and keep the critters away, while Peter and I got the canoes, but Izzy insisted on going back for this trip, suggesting that we could alternate the added duty for further portages.

I realized that he was just slow to get warmed up in the morning, and now that the sun was overhead he had a lot more energy.

We walked together on the way back so I decided to ask the burning questions.

"So, did you two have a good sleep Professor?" I slyly asked my senior friend.

"Hmm, my memory is getting a little sketchy child. I can hardly remember things like that anymore," he mused with a straight face.

"But I will say that Gail and I never had sex with other people when she was alive, but the world is certainly a different place today," he surmised.

"Ah, so you did get laid last night Sir." I wanted to ask which one he mounted, but it was definitely not the thing that a Gentleman would talk about.

"Actually I managed to enjoy both of those beautiful young women, but the thing that surprised me the most, was their insistence that I might find my way into your arms, if I played my cards right."

He stopped and I did too, to clear the air.

"I must admit, that I have had sex with every customer so far, but that's just because I love sex, and I love people that are comfortable in my wilderness," I kept my chin up, while I gave it to him straight.

"Your wilderness?" he chuckled as he said it.

"Yes, I consider myself to be a Steward of this land, so I will insist that you respect it."

"And those that don't respect the land?" He challenged me.

"Then they don't get my respect, or anything else from me," I detailed my philosophy, as it is.

He smiled, then turned to continue.

"It should be a fun trip then," he said over his shoulder.

"It better be, cause it's not going to be a cakewalk, and I expect to sleep well," I concluded, but he acted like he didn't hear me. Then I remembered that he was 58 and might not have heard me!

We were back for lunch a half hour later, and Peter had loaded the canoes so that we were back on the water 20 minutes later.

We soon had to pull over to scout a class 2 technical, but it was challenging enough that we carried over the gear, leaving only our canoes, vests, paddles and helmets.

There was an easy section after the rapids, so a wipe-out would not be a disaster. We determined exactly what we had to avoid, which was a rolling torrent of water where there was a void in the rock, and the water tumbled. It would be hard to get your body out of that hole, let alone a canoe.

We gave the area a wide skirt, probably going too close to trouble on the right, but we escaped disaster, with Peter getting some water in his vessel, while Izzy and I were completely dry.

We were all excited by the conquest, and we couldn't wait for more.

The first camp was still a few hours of water and 6 short portages away, but it all went well, and we were able to set up where Charlie's nephews told me we could watch a perfect sunset down the valley, and trade wolf calls, if the weather was good.

I had switched the first night's fare to a simple goulash that was easily re-hydrated. Conventional trippers like steak for the first night, but I have found that my patrons are much more interested in getting their dicks wet, so an elaborate meal as a reward for a hard day is a joke next to their eagerness to get their cocks into little old me.

We had two tents set up, and they were both large enough to handle three people, if they were close friends.

"Which one are you in Loren," Peter asked, when he was setting up the sleeping bags.

"Put my stuff in either one, but I want you two separated so we can get to know each other in privacy," I ordered, as the leader of this passage.

I didn't hear a complaint, so I continued to make the dinner, while Isador continued to get firewood and water.

The meal was great, as every one of them should be, when you can satisfy your hunger and the world is so simple and beautiful.

The sunset was amazing from this perch, and I cuddled between these two adventurers, and realized that they were just like any other customer, with the advantage that they knew what they were doing out here.

The moment came when we were either going to start howling, to try to excite the local wolves, or head for the tents.

"I'm just going to put this out there," Isador said, "I've always liked sex in the morning, so if there's any question about where you should start your night, I think that Peter's tent might be your best bet."

He came over and gave me a kiss, but didn't give Peter as much as a peck.

"It's been a lovely day Loren, and you have been an excellent guide," and with that he headed back to the tents.

"Arr, Arr, Arooo!" Peter called to the wolves, or the sex goddess, in gratitude for his good luck.

I decided to start things out under the open sky. I was nearly naked anyway, so I leaned in and gave Peter a kiss. He did not hesitate, taking me in his arms and lightly licking my lips as we exchanged spit.

His one arm cradled me, while the other caressed my breast.

I pushed a hand down his shorts and felt a nice solid cock. Not a monster, but he was at least 5 inches, and that is a magic number for me. With 5 inches, the right angle would have my lover pounding into my G spot, in a way that a longer dick seldom does.

I pulled back, and worked on the button on his shorts. It actually took two hands for me to unhook, but the zipper went down easily, and his cock was soon in my hand. He was so stiff! I ran my hand over the shaft, feeling the veins on his dick.

He moaned.

I went down and plunged my head down onto his manhood, pressing my lips into him as I stretched the skin down the shaft to the base of his balls. Then back up until he came right out of my mouth so that I could lick around the crown and repeat the pump for two more deep strokes that only teased him.

Now I just start pumping up and down, until he moans and gives his release, trying not to make too much noise.

After my parents died, and I was still in college, I had two students that I slept with twice a week, for money. So I know my way around a good blow job. I didn't stop sucking until I was sure that my lover was finished.

I've been told that cutting a blow job short, has ended more relationships than cheating has ever ended. Don't quote me on that, but every guy that I tell that to agrees with me. Ladies and Gentlemen. Don't do it!

I didn't want Peter to get us both filthy by continuing with what I'm sure he wanted to do, so I quickly stood and pulled my lover toward the tents.

He did not resist.

The fire had been doused long ago, and the food was up a tree, so we enjoyed the perfect weather by having a gentle fuck, with Peter sucking on my tits, while I ground my pelvis into his cock.

He gave me a nice climax from this position. I loved the way he pinched my nibs hard with his lips and teeth.

I gave him a kiss, but my sleeping bag was in the other tent, so it looked like I was going to find out if the 'old dude' could wait until morning. I was used to more sex, with 2 guys in their twenties or 30's, so I was still ready for another go.

I gave Peter an intimate kiss goodnight, then told him that he was welcome to join me in the morning while Izzy was making breakfast, and he promised to see me then.

There was half a moon, and the air was chilly, but I left my shorts, and walked to the other tent naked.

I decided to take a leak before I went into the other tent, then I used a leaf to dab myself dry. Just then I realized that Isador was coming out of the tent. He probably needed to wiz himself, though we hadn't had anything extra to drink. Maybe he forgot to go before he got in the sack just over an hour ago.

He was only in his boxers, so I watched as he pulled out a very nice cock, and he put out enough of a stream that it must have been that he forgot to empty his bladder before turning in.

He stretched and scratched his belly so I cleared my throat, hoping not to startle him.

"Oh, hi Loren, I'm sorry you caught me peeing, but I didn't want to traipse all of the way to the kibo at night. I know it's what we teach, but I'm not 25 anymore, as you can see."

It was as if he just realized that his pecker was in his hand, cause he quickly pushed it back in his undies.

"Well, my roll is in your tent, so let's go to bed Izzy," I instructed my elder ward.

"You take my breath away young lady," Isador professed, then he preceded me into his tent.

He lay back down on his sleeping bag. He had a modern under pad with his bed roll. It only weighs a pound or two, and when rolled properly it doesn't take up much room, so it's a common luxury among backwoods campers.

I knelt alongside my friend and he could see my naked silhouette.

"Are you too tired to cuddle Izzy?" I whispered, and he scurried closer to the side of the tent, leaving me 8 inches of mattress if I pressed firmly against him. I took that as an invitation and I gently lowered myself into his personal space.

My face was only inches from his, and I could feel his cock stiffening in his boxers. I moved my hand to hold it through the fabric.

"Maybe you could help a girl out with a yearning that she has?" I whispered.

He didn't say a word. He leaned in for a kiss, then he surprised me with a little peck of his tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth just a little and let him explore inside. He danced with my tongue while I encouraged his cock to expand.

I brought my other hand to his undies and pulled them down, while squirming lower to have a look at him.

He had a bush, and it was no doubt silver, but the cock was proving to be one of the bigger ones that I had ever dealt with.

I used both hands to caress it to its full majesty of at least 8 inches, and a girth of close to 3!

"It doesn't seem to be as big as it was in my youth," Izzy murmured while I kissed the balls.

"Oh, it's plenty big baby," I whispered between kisses, then I licked up to the head and put the knob into my mouth, running my tongue around the crown.

"Oh God! I remember how nice those used to be," he whined and he might have been a little emotional, so that made me smile.

The cock was stretching my mouth, enough so that my smile would only be seen in my eyes, but it was there.

I decided that he should be rewarded, so I continued to lick and suck and caress his balls with my hands. Then I pushed down, but could only do a stroke of 2 inches with the head hitting the back of my throat, but it was too big to go any further.

I had to use my hands, but my saliva had lubed him up enough to make him very slippery.

It took only 5 minutes for him to start moaning so deeply that I knew that the end was near. My tongue had been moving slowly on the side, but now I moved so that I would be rubbing the more sensitive underside of his big dick.

"Oh God! I...I...I..., Oh God!" he called out loudly. He was past being discrete and I didn't care one bit.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" he cried as he spurt into me like he hadn't cum in a long time. I rode it out and swallowed his cum as it spewed to the back of my throat. I felt like such a slut, but that just made me hornier. I crawled to his face and he leaned in to have a taste of me.

"If you lie down, I'll show you that oral sex has been around for thousands of years Loren," he boldly proposed.

I lay back on my own bedroll and spread my legs, propping each behind my shoulders so that I could watch my lover as he satisfied my needs.

This position makes it easy for a lover to reach my tits with their hands, while they give me pleasure.

He went right to work, isolating my clit with his fingers, then strumming it with the tip of his tongue. His hands found my nipples, so I leaned back and let him play me like a musical instrument.

"Yes, you do know what you're doing," I complimented the old guy.

I soon found myself thrashing in the best orgasm of the day.

"OH, Yes!" I shouted, then just groaned while the bliss flooded my body.

"Good job Professor," I exclaimed quietly, even though Peter would certainly have heard both of us as we climaxed.

Isador pulled me close to him while I uncurled my body and made myself comfortable.

I just shared his bed, and pulled my sleeping bag over top of me and drifted off to lala land. The feel of his hands on my tits was the last thing I remembered.

At some point Professor Phillips had to shift around me to go out for another pee, and it was chilly, so I moved into my own bag and fell asleep before he got back into his bed.

I could smell coffee, when I heard the zipper coming down on the tent.

"I'm glad you wanted some morning sex," I murmured as I unzipped my bag to let him in. Then I was surprised that it was Professor Phillips, and his exposed monster told me that he did in fact get morning wood.

"Peter is getting some bacon and eggs started, but I couldn't stop thinking about your beautiful young pussy," Isador brazenly exclaimed.

I moved one leg outside of my bag to give him what he wanted. He moved in close, staying on his knees so that he could use his hands to get his fat cock into my snatch.

I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed it in a few inches, then he pulled back and thrust it four inches in, then back and forth until he was buried inside me and smiling over my face.

"You are still young enough, it seems," I proclaimed with a smile, then kissed my senior lover. His eyes looked younger today.

I let him set the pace, and just relaxed while he suckled me and slapped his balls against my anus with every deep stroke.

I didn't take long to have my little squeal of joy, and he came soon after, with deep breaths and flaring nostrils, like a stallion. I caressed his face as he came down from his orgasm and pulled his wet tool from my pussy.

"I better take over, so poor Peter can have a go," the spry young professor moved fast for an old man, and I knew that I would soon have Peter in my arms, anxious for sloppy seconds.

"This is going to be the best trip of our young lives," Izzy said to Peter as he took the spatula from his co-worker. I didn't hear the reply, but it made them both chuckle, so I lay back, and thanked the sex Goddess for sending me two more excellent companions.

With three experienced campers, it didn't take long to get the camp down and we were soon enjoying the fast water of the Carson River.

We found the inflow of a tributary, where it cascaded into the main river, and we broke out the fishing gear. It was still early enough, and the churning water was a likely spot for Arctic Char or Brook Trout, but all we caught was a few small mouthed bass that we returned in hopes that they would be bigger for someone else.

The water was still dropping down to sea level, and scary rapids were ahead of us, so we put our fishing gear away, and continued to another short portage.

They were both warmed up, so the 200 meters was done in 15 minutes, and I only had to hurry back to get my canoe, while my charges took to the water. They would fish for a bit, so I was in no hurry.

I jogged back to my canoe, but stopped at the top of the hill to enjoy the view back across the valley. A scene like that just demanded that you pause and take it in.

When I finally caught up with my men, they were just sitting there, watching a cow moose and her two calves, as they enjoyed a snack of meadow grass. It was the joy of seeing the land, and animals, that made this journey so wonderful. It even turned me on a little, knowing how good these men are, and yet they trust me to lead them. They could have done this trip alone or together with no guide, but they like to give back to their students. That made me smile and remember how much they gave back to me last night and this morning. I wondered if they could keep it up for 7 days, but that was for the future. For now, I would just take one day at a time.