Canoe Soo Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In three strokes I was even with Casper, and he started to lose his cool.

"Stay with the pace I set, Casper," Zeek cautioned his brother.

I shortened my stroke again, but kept the pace that Zeek was setting for us.

We glided towards the docks ahead, having covered half of the distance in less than 5 minutes.

Zeek started to call out faster, but all I had to do was keep pace, and I could do this for much longer than 20 minutes.

Casper was looking frantic, and I felt a little sorry for him, but I don't play to lose.

"I think it's going to be a few more years before you get to see my rack boys," I called over, then I increased the length of the stroke again, keeping their same tempo.

I shot ahead of them, and gained a few feet with every stroke. Now I started calling the tempo the way it's meant to be done. With grunts.

I shifted Charlie to the other side which was fresher and I kept up a feverish pace as I pulled yards ahead, then boat lengths ahead. My shoulders and glutes were heating up quickly.

I heard Zeek call for a switch in paddle sides, but they couldn't catch me. I glided smoothly along the dock 5 or 6 lengths ahead of them.

Art motored up, having kept a safe distance.

"Maybe next year boys," Art tried to soothe their aching egos.

Art insisted on having the boys put away my canoe, so I put Charlie on the paddle rack and helped Art with one end of the cooler that had their catch inside. It was impressively heavy.

"Casper caught the biggest one this time," Art explained, while Casper was close enough to hear the praise. "Zeek did well too," he concluded, to give him his due.

"I have beaten 20 year olds that were not as gentlemanly as your son's Art, but at least they will know that they have really accomplished something, when they finally do beat me."

I was pleased to know that paddling a canoe was something that some Canadians still took seriously.

"They need to work their torso and their legs if they want to beat me. It is the only way to lengthen their stroke, and that is the only way that they will ever beat me."

Peter and Isador came down to the dock to greet the returning fishermen. I was the only one that knew everyone, so I did the introductions including a short characterization of their lives and how I met them.

"I am so envious of you young lads," Isador announced, obviously referring to the two defeated boys. "You can have the best education on the land and water, while getting a top notch education through the internet."

"Kids do learn over the computer a whole lot better today than I could when I was young," Peter agreed. "They have come a long way, with interactive classes especially."

"The wilderness at their doorstep is their real advantage," I added, knowing from experience. My father was the Chief Ranger for the Witamaki Provincial Park and the surrounding area, and my mother was a Biologist that studied the large mammals in Northern Ontario, so I was a wilderness brat myself.

With mom regularly on field trips, I had my father's best friend Charlie Whitefeather to watch over me. He lived in a one room cabin that looked more like a shed, deep in the woods near our cottage on Silver Lake.

Many people were aghast at the concept of an elder man watching over a female child, but mother trusted him too, so that's the way it was.

He insisted from the start that he was to be called Charlie, and one nod from dad was all I needed.

He was the best man that I ever met.

When I was 12 my parents gave me my first solo canoe. I've had many more and Kayaks too, but it was Charlie that I paddled alongside and learned not only how to paddle, but how to read the water and the wind and even the birds and aquatic animals. I went on many outings with mom and dad, but everything I learned about the land was learned at the side of that great man.

Then, after my parents were killed in a winter car crash, Charlie told me that he was going to see all of his friends before he died, and that he may never see me again. I was eighteen, and had just lost my parents, so I did not understand how he could leave me like that, but I had to accept it, and move on. Not all lessons of the North are easy to accept.

My memories were interrupted when Isador dove in the lake. Everyone turned and watched the elder man enjoy a long underwater swim, then he came to the surface and shouted in joy.

"Who would not want to be right here!" he shouted and waved his arms in the air like a champion.

"It is a perfect night," I exclaimed, and dove in to celebrate with my teacher and friend. He may be older, but he didn't carry any extra weight, and he looked muscly enough. His silver hair was long, with a tie in the back so there was no fuss.

I heard more splashes from behind and turned to see who was joining us. It was Peter, followed quickly by Chas and Connie. Now it would get interesting.

Art decided that the boys had seen enough and they had to filet the fish for our supper. He explained that he would have a swim with them after the work was done, so they grudgingly ascended to the Lodge.

Connie was floating between my two clients, with her nipples held just above the waterline. She wasn't fat, so she had to be kicking a little harder than necessary to give the men a show.

Then Chas decided to have a little float, bringing her little tits completely out of the water. They may have been small, but they still drew the eyes of the men. Her bikini-covered mound was floating just above the water too, and I wondered if they could see some wisps of pubic hair, or the outline of her labia?

I hope you gentlemen like Pickerel," Chas wondered casually.

"Ye..yes, er I mean Yes we do Mrs. Simpson," Peter responded for both of them, since Isador could only look and blink in awe.

I had seen enough, so I made my excuses and headed up to get a shower before dinner.

"Peter, Izzy, I will see you at dinner, but right now I need a shower," I explained, then walked up to my cabin. I felt a chill from the breeze on my wet skin, but my nipples were already hard. I knew that these clients were attracted to women, so I might have some fun on this trip after all.

I could hear the banter as I climbed the path.

"I may not enjoy women like you three do, but that is one fine looking woman," Connie announced as she watched me leave.

I hung my wet shorts and bikini top on the porch rail of my cabin, wearing only a fluffy towel. I saw Mr. Pearson, studying the chicken coop and I waved. When he smiled and returned my wave, I indicated with a finger to come closer.

"I was just about to shower, and I noticed that you looked a bit grimy, and might need a shower before dinner?" I let the question finish itself.

"No reason to waste water, I suppose," Carl smiled and left his sandals at the door.

I dropped the towel on the rack before adjusting the water temperature.

"Oh thank God," Carl moaned. "I wanted you from the second I saw you." He was not losing any time in getting his shirt and shorts off. His hands found my tits from behind, as I set the shower nozzle back into its holder.

I turned into his arms and almost laughed out loud when I was confronted with a condom pinched between Carl's lips.

"Auee" Tom mumbled without losing the package.

I took the condom and set it on the ledge that held the soaps, then I reached back and took Carl's cock in my trailing hand, and stepped into the spray. Carl was forced to follow me and his cock naturally squeezed between my thighs as he pressed in close and pulled the glass door shut behind him.

We kissed while we lathered each other up, then we rinsed ourselves by running our hands all over each other so that the water washed away our sweat and grime.

I dropped to one knee and checked out Carl's equipment. He was not so big in girth, but he had 7 inches for pussy piercing pleasure. The head was passing into my throat 30 seconds later. I still had no stud in my tongue, but I ran the tip back and forth while his hands helped me to shift from crown to base with increasing speed until he blew his load right down my throat. I backed him out, with the first blast safely swallowed, then I milked out any extra with my hands.

Carl helped me up by lifting me by my C cups. Better than using my ears, I suppose, but I again wondered why men never offer to take my hands?

I was going to bring him to the bed, but Carl decided not to wait.

He dropped to both knees and had a deep lick of my pussy, then he followed it with two fingers, keeping his palm up. He started jacking me while grinding his tongue across my clit.

I was taken by surprise by this intimate and aggressive finger fucking and the mashing in of my labia as he was rough with his tongue play. I put my face right in the shower stream and let the water cascade all around my body. My own hands were again squeezing my breasts in my favorite caress, but I started pinching the nibs to match the intensity of the pubic action below.

The orgasm was great and Carl was experienced enough to know that it would peek and wane, then I would cum again and again for perhaps 5 minutes of bliss.

I took everything that Carl had, and he was exhausted by the time we dried ourselves, and so we dressed and headed for the lodge, leaving the condom unopened on my soap tray.

The fish prep was complete, and the slabs of fish were marinating under a dish cloth to keep the flies away.

I stepped in, next to Casper as he washed some home grown vegetables.

"Are those fresh?" I asked my young friend.

"They sure are, Loren," he responded cheerfully. "I harvested the lettuce just ten minutes ago," he finished.

Zeek was chopping an onion like a chef, so I just sat at the kitchen table and watched them work together. Art pulled a pint of dark ale for Carl and they continued out to the deck for some man talk.

"We are saving up for our own solo canoes Loren, so we will be racing you separately next year," Zeek informed me.

"Yeah, and we found some good training videos that dad says will help us," Casper added.

I just smiled, knowing it would be a few years before they had a chance to beat me in the open water, and a lot more work would be needed if they thought they could keep up with me in the rapids or on a portage. I was sure that they would be fine men, whether they could match me or not.

"When your father was your age, he would have been too embarrassed to talk to a pretty girl, and it would have driven him to tears if he lost a race to one," I explained, trying to tell them how proud I was of them, without being too girly.

"You are unbeatable in that canoe Loren, but we had to try," Zeek responded meekly.

"If you get your canoes through the Witamaki Outfitter, I'll throw in a few days of white water coaching, if your folks agree," I offered my attentive friends.

"Yes!" they both squealed, confident that their parents would accept my offer.

Chas finally showed up and headed straight into their bedroom suite for a shower. I assumed that the others were doing the same.

Three minutes later my clients showed up, freshly dressed in long pants and short sleeved shirts. Everyone used slippers or went barefoot inside, like the kids. I showed the men to the bar and they chose to start with the home brew, which they complimented as they continued out to the front porch, to chat with the men, and enjoy the view of the lake and valley.

"Those guys are professors?" Casper asked when I returned to the table.

"Yes, from Sioux Forestry College," I acknowledged.

"They're pretty cool for professors," Casper pondered.

I had to agree that they were pretty cool.

"So you guys go to regular school in December?" I asked.

"Until March," Zeek confirmed. "There are three other kids in our on-line classes that live up North and then go to our school in Sudbury with us during the off season."

"That is great," I responded, "What about girls?"

They did not answer right away, but finally Casper had to tell me.

"Zeek has an admirer," he quickly spouted.

"Shut it," Zeek demanded through clenched teeth.

"Well, you do!" Casper defended himself. "And she's really cute, Loren," Casper bravely continued as his brother sternly hovered near him.

"That is the way of the world," Casper, I said, and gave his cheek a pinch.

They were finished with their work and they went to tell their father, hoping that they had done enough to satisfy their demanding leader.

"You promised them a swim dad," I reminded Art with a smile.

"That I did," Art agreed and he jumped to his feet and finished his pint of beer before running for the path to the docks, ripping his shirt over his head as he was chased by his two offspring.

"How early can you gentlemen be ready? Those two lost our race and they will be helping us to do the first portage," I explained.

"I heard from Mrs. Simpson that you offered to go topless if they won," Isador postulated without a hint of judgment. "Of course we knew that there was no chance that the winner of the Sioux Forestry Marathon for three years running was going to lose to a couple of youths, but it was still an odd bet to this old guy."

"I think that they are very mature, Sir, and I would have fulfilled my duty had I lost, but it would have taken an act of God for that to happen." I defended myself.

"Well, I have no problem with a woman baring her breast," Isador reflected. "Two thirds of the world goes topless, so it's only our puritan society that sets the dress code," he professed.

"I'm not embarrassed by my man-tits," Peter said and he pulled his light shirt up to expose a pair that would rival Chas.

I just smiled and wondered if he was trying to tell me that I should follow the lead of the other two women.

Chas baked the pickerel but had me cook some potatoes in the BBQ while she made a sweet smelling sauce on her modern gas range.

She opened up the oven after only 15 minutes and poured half of the sauce on the fish, then broiled it for 5 minutes. The glaze darkened up and caramelized just before she pulled it out.

The 3 males returned from their swim and Art dried his feet before going through to their bedroom to dress. They had used the dock shower, which has only cold water from their well, but it is pumped into a black bladder on the roof of the boat house, so it can be comfortably warm for their guests.

The fish proved to be spectacular, as these Innkeepers showed off their skills for a very appreciative group of hungry people. The boys were excused so they could do some of tomorrow's school work before bed time.

I helped with the dishes, while my patrons scraped off the dishes and put everything away.

I played some chess against Peter, while Isador kibitzed shamelessly trying to help me to defeat his peer, but I couldn't find a way through his defenses and I finally left the two men to battle it out directly.

The two couples were sitting by the fire, with Carl and Connie cuddling in the loveseat. He probably told her about his afternoon adventure with me, as she envisioned another night with the lumberjack.

Art left to make sure that his son's had checked the property before going to their bunky in the rear of the property.

The ending of the evening came as a shock to me, when Connie and Chas took the Professors to their cabin. I was just floored when they didn't come back, and the cabin light went out.

"Do you guys want company tonight, or do you expect me to watch and play with myself?" I asked my two lonely wolves. The dogs were content in their beds near the doused fireplace, so I had to settle for the other wagging tongues.

Carl hadn't taken me for a ride on his cock yet, so we settled into a doggie style, with me being the bitch sucking on Art's Lumberjack pole. He had enough experience to keep going until I had Art bursting in my mouth, then I had an orgasm and Carl burst his nut into the condom that he had to borrow from Art.

"Those guys are going to have a great time, as long as they don't kill themselves," Art laughed and lay across the side of the bed. I went right to his softening fatty and played with it, hoping for another ride on that fat pole. Carl stayed the same direction as Art and moved his head into my groin for a little nuzzling and exploring.

Art lay back, with his hands behind his head. I looked up over his hard abs and marveled at how wide his chest was in that posture. His cock started to feel a little more firm, so I sucked it back into my mouth and enjoyed Carl's fingers in my snatch.

"Move in the middle so I can ride you, Cowboy," I murmured to my backwoodsman.

Carl moved out of the way and let me straddle his friend, but I motioned him in for a suck, and he stood on the bed so that I could lean forward and have Art jack up and into me, while I roughly molested Carl's long dong. It took a while for the men to cum, but I had a series of little orgasm while Art slammed into me with his fat cock, his six pack abs allowed his pelvis to spank off of my mound with every punch of his cock into my sopping wet pussy.

Carl first, then Art, finally squeezed out a little bit of fluid and still enjoyed the beautiful sexual release.

"What the fuck!" Connie whined as her and Chas came into the bedroom.

They won't be able to function for at least an hour, after that floozy coaxed our men into her cunt," She complained to Chas.

"They can just eat you for dessert, girlfriend," Chas suggested, while she had eyes for me.

I didn't get to my cabin until after 2, so I had to set an alarm to make sure that I didn't look like the worst guide that ever graduated from the Sioux.

There was a tapping at my window! That's what woke me, but I quickly looked at my cell to find that I had not changed the timer to a.m. and I had missed my 5 a.m. wake up by 30 minutes already.

I probably looked like a used whore, but I grabbed my small kit, and ran to the dock, where the boys had our three canoes totally ready, with their own empty one alongside. Zeek had tapped on my window, but he hadn't said a word to the men.

My two clients stood there smiling, like they knew that I had fucked two men and one woman last night, but there is no way that they could have known, so I just said my good mornings and we all got in our canoes as the sun rose at the end of the lake.

The boys took the lead in their 16 footer, while the three of us slowly woke up and got our older muscles warmed up.

The sun looked so warm, even if the cool of the night had yet to burn off.

We had a 6 km paddle to the 1500 meter portage past a set of rapids.

Once I was warmed up I set Charlie down on my pack and pulled my rapid inflate pfd off, then I pulled my clingy shirt over my head and let the girls free. Then I put the pdf back on, but it didn't hide my bouncing breasts.

I just got Charlie back in the water, when Peter saw my new uniform and gave a loud hoot.

Izzy looked over and added his cheer to his coworker's, but when the boys looked back, they lost their balance first one way, then back the other, and over they went into the drink!

It was all that I could do not to laugh, and my two customers had an even harder time keeping the laughter from their faces, but they are disciplined men and they hurried in to show their prowess with a canoe to canoe rescue. Isador took over right away, being the Survival Expert.

There was no gear to save, so I sat back and watched as they slid the canoe, bow first, onto Peter's canoe until all of the water was out, then Isador helped to get the heavy boat back in the water with more water outside than in. The strong lads had no trouble scooting back into their vessel, but the adventure took long enough that they almost forgot what caused them to capsize. They almost lost it again when they looked over at me. Peter saved them by grabbing their canoe and giving them a chance to get their senses.